Brielle

Story Info
A girl looses spaces of time--learns she's been having sex.
7.6k words
4.44
9.6k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm wrenched to the side. Thinking that the halls were empty except for me at an afterschool time like this, I'm surprised. I look to see who has grabbed me and am even more surprised to see Serena from my biology class.

She's never talked to me, barely even looked at me, before now. She's a loner who doesn't even try to be polite--not even to the teachers. She looks at me now, calmly, like she does this with me all the time.

"Uh," I start to say, confused, "hey, Serena. What're you doing?"

Serena doesn't say anything, just goes behind me, preventing me from turning to watch her, and kicks the back of my knees so that they crash painfully on the ground. Serena is back in front of me in a moment and uses my gasp and stunned silence to strip naked.

It's huge, is my first thought when I see the hardened cock in front of me. My next thought is, She's a freak.

At my horrified expression, Serena's eyes flash before returning to their calmness.

"There's no need to worry, Brielle," she says, and her soothing voice reassures me enough that I'm left with only curiosity at the sight before me. "You want it. You want me."

I nod absentmindedly, watching the cock in front of me with a sudden desire to take it into my mouth and fondle the large breasts above it with my hands.

She's beautiful. I want her.

"It's okay if you want me," Serena continues, inching herself--and her cock--closer to my mouth. "I want you, too." She takes my chin with her hand and raises my eyes to hers. Her eyes smirk with lust and triumph and her voice is complete seduction. "Deepthroat my cock, Brielle."

Immediately, I wrap my mouth around her three and a half inch thick cock and slide the ten inches down to the hilt, opening my throat and suspending my gag reflex to better accommodate the extra length. Serena moans above me and places her hands at the back of my head.

"That was perfectly done," she groans out. "Now you will drip in response to what I do next."

Then she firmly grasps my head and starts banging her cock in and out of my mouth with vigor. I groan in response to this and feel my panties getting wet from how much it turns me on. I move my hand from one of Serena's ass cheeks to play with my clit.

"Stop!" Serena suddenly yells. She never hesitates in her fucking of my mouth, but I instantly freeze my whole body. "Don't touch yourself! Use that hand to play with my pussy!"

Ignoring my own body's needs, I instead move my hand to where Serena's balls should be, finding a regular pussy hole. I moan at this discovery, knowing that I could never want anyone more after this, and plunge one of my fingers into Serena's entrance.

"Ah, yes!" Serena groans, starting to fuck my mouth harder each time I add another finger. My hand and arm move in an odd way from both of our fucking, towards and away from me as she fucks my mouth and up and down as I finger fuck her.

I feel Serena's walls tighten on my fingers and hear her groan again as she climaxes. Abruptly, she wrenches herself away from me, making her cock pop out of my mouth and my fingers slip from her pussy. Before anything else can happen, she lurches towards me again. Grabbing my arms, she twists me and throws me to the ground on my belly. She rips away my skirt and panties, lifts my ass towards her, and slams her cock into my vagina.

Gasping at the suddenness of the penetration, it takes me a moment to register anything else. My insides are slick with my own juices and Serena's cock is covered in my saliva, but it still hurts to have her huge cock inside me. She's definitely the biggest I've ever had before.

But, somehow, all this does is get me even wetter.

I scream out in pleasure at her every thrust--which she does hard and fast like a hound would a bitch--and I hear Serena's grunts of pleasure as well. My breasts, still contained in my bra and shirt, swing wildly below me as I'm finally able to get onto my hands. Serena's hands keep hold of my waist, keeping me in place for her cock to ram in and out of me. I'm exploding from orgasms, one after another, and eventually pass out.

*

I wake up sore and on the floor of my last class, wondering what the hell happened. Looking down, I see that I'm half naked, my skirt and panties lay shredded on the ground next to me. I dazedly pick them up as I work myself to my feet and look out the closest window.

It's dark!

Grasping my shirt to keep it as low as possible--and holding my torn clothing to keep as much from sight as possible--I carefully walk to the door and peak out into the hall. No one's here, so I rush to my locker that's thankfully across the hall and open it to retrieve my spare clothes.

I'm so glad that I keep spares with me!

Quickly slipping on my new panties and skirt--trying to ignore the strange soreness in my core--I shove the torn ones in the locker, grab my keys, and head out to my car. I arrive home just in time for dinner.

"Gabrielle?" My mother calls as soon as she hears the door close, using my full first name. "Is that you?"

"Yeah, mom," I answer, walking into the dining room where she and everyone else are already sitting.

"Gabby!" Anie squeals from her seat, making mom hush and admonish her for yelling at the table.

"What are you doing home so late? We were so worried about you!" Mom's anxiety, anger, and relief are obvious in her tone as she rolls her wheelchair slightly in order to look at me behind her.

The whole lower part of mom's body is paralyzed from a car crash that happened not long after my youngest sister, Anie, was born. It was a devastating accident with two other cars, one a drunk driver. The drunk driver went to jail because the three who were in the last car were killed almost instantly. Luckily, mom got away with her life and nobody else was in the car with her. It took mom months to get out of the hospital, and then years to get out of her depression.

Mom always gets one head of the table because of her wheelchair, dad the other. My three brothers and two sisters sit on either side of the long table, boys on one side and girls on the other. From mom's place to dad's, the boy's side holds Barry, Col, and Niel. The girl's side, in the same order, holds Lena and Anie.

I'm the oldest at eighteen with auburn hair from my mom that I mostly keep braided down my back, porcelain skin with a few freckles, and icy-blue eyes that I like to make pop with expertly applied mascara and eyeliner. But that's the only makeup I use. I like my freckles and my lips always seem to be the perfect shade, keeping them soft with Chapstick. I'm pretty thin, but healthily so--except for my annoyingly large breasts and ass, making my figure a faint hourglass--and am slightly over the average height for a girl my age. My style is fashionable, but casually subtle, and I'm a singer, an actress, and am on the swim team.

The next oldest, at sixteen, is Lena. Like most of us, she has mom's auburn hair, as well as her freckled, porcelain skin and icy-blue eyes. Lena is basically a slightly younger version of me but with her hair in an edgy, pixie-cut and a bit of a tan that she can't quite keep up because of the changing seasons. She also goes overboard with her makeup and hasn't quite figured out how to match her clothes to her body-type. Lena is a bookworm but, lately, has been trying to get out and do more--hence the horrid style.

At fifteen, Barry is the oldest boy with mom's auburn hair, porcelain skin, and icy-blue eyes. He has a bit more freckles than me and Lena and he keeps his hair short, and spiked near the front. His voice is just starting to deepen, but he hasn't quite finished puberty yet. He plays basketball and baseball, and is very good at them.

Next is Col, who is fourteen--I know, mom and dad were busy those three years. He's got the same hair, skin, and eyes, but is even lighter in having more-red hair and paler skin. He's a gamer and rarely leaves his room except for school and using the bathroom. Dad has to basically carry him down for meals.

Niel is ten and looks almost exactly like Barry, except with brown eyes like our dad. Plus, he's still got some baby fat on him. He may look like Barry, but he's more like how Lena was before she got curious about social life.

And, last, is Anie. She's eight now but we all call her the baby. She's the only one of us that doesn't have a hint of mom in her. Instead, she has dad's blond locks, deeply-tanned skin, and brown eyes. She's got a little of everything in her. She loves to sing and act with me, get book suggestions from Lena and Niel, play basketball and baseball (or softball) with Barry, and video games with Col.

I place my bag by the stairs, so that I can grab it on my way up to my room, and go sit next to Lena on dad's end of the table. Uncomfortable with how I don't actually know why, I answer mom by saying, "I got held up by some friends after school. I'm sorry I was so late and didn't call you. I didn't realize the time until I got back to my car and was on my way home."

Anie leans over towards Lena and loudly whispers, "Uh-oh. Gabby's in trouble."

"No, she's not," Lena answers dismissively, nudging Anie away. Lena has seen me come home in all sorts of conditions and never seen me get in trouble over it.

Mom sighs, obviously annoyed but relieved. "Well, try to do better if it happens again, okay, honey? I don't want another scare like today."

"Yeah, mom. I will."

Pleased with my acquiescence, mom helps herself to a serving of the mashed potatoes placed closest to her and we all follow her lead. While everyone talks about their days, I ignore them and ponder over my own.

What the hell happened after school? Why can't I remember anything between the last bell and waking up? Why were my panties and skirt torn and left on the floor? Why was I on the floor? And why the hell does it feel like I've had sex when I haven't been with anyone for at least a month?

I have a smorgasbord of guys that I keep around for when I'm feeling frisky. None of them run in the same circles and I never allow them to be around me when any of the others are. And none of them are my official...anything, in any way. All of my girlfriends are jealous of my setup, saying how wonderful it must be to have so many options at any given time. Andria is especially jealous--so much so that she's tried to tear my system apart by telling the guys about each other. They didn't believe her, thinking that she just wants to have them for herself. And it's no wonder, Andria is the most notorious slut in our school, known specifically for trying to steal everyone's boyfriends.

Lately, I haven't been feeling up for sex. I don't know why. I just know that, whenever I see one of my guys, I never get the urge to jump them like I used to. And, trust me, my guys always look good enough to fuck at any given moment.

The point is I haven't had sex in a long time but, for some reason, I've been feeling sore as if I had. For the last week, my limbs and especially my pussy have been aching. Not only those, but also my throat and jaw--which is totally odd because I don't like to do any blowjobs if it's not necessary, especially deepthroat blowjobs. And, instead of going away like sore muscles usually do, they only seem to be getting worse.

Finished with dinner, I excuse myself and make my way to my room, picking up my bag on the way up. It's time to do some research.

I'm not much of a homework person, so the fact that I'm researching--willingly--now is a big deal. On my MacBook Pro, I start with the basic google search: "sore muscles won't get better". The results are too vague, so I detail it more, mentioning my sore vagina and not knowing why I'm sore.

Immediately, the results show therapy options and tests for rape drugs. I'm stumped. Rape? Me? Who? Why? Is that what's happening to me?

Scared now, I simultaneously push the command and Q buttons, quitting the safari program, and close my laptop.

*

"Gabrielle! Adalena! Bartholomew!" Mom calls from downstairs the next morning. She refuses to call any of us by our shortened names, saying she picked them for a reason. "You three better hurry up if you want to make it to school on time!"

Already on my way down the stairs, I ignore her and make my own call. "Lena and Barry! If you aren't in the car in five minutes, I'm leaving you here to catch the bus!"

"Alright, alright!" Lena yells back at me, scampering out of her room with an almost visible cloud following her.

"Whoa, Lena!" I say, coughing when the cloud reaches me. "You do know there's such a thing as too much perfume, right?"

Lena looks puzzled. "Too much? But I can barely smell it now!"

I roll my eyes at her. "It's supposed to be subtle."

Without waiting for more of her ignorant questions, I pick up one of the packs of strawberry pop tarts waiting for me and leave, calling goodbye to everyone still in the house--which is basically everyone since Lena, Barry, and I are the only ones in school right now, Col and Niel are homeschooled until their sophomore years and Anie starts next year.

Watching Barry walk calmly from the front door and into the passenger seat with his earbuds in place, I place my bag into the seat behind the driver's seat and get in. Lena scrambles into the Volkswagen just after me, throwing her bag carelessly beside her. Used to her throwing herself all over the place, I start the car, coughing a little at the excess of perfume, and drive.

It doesn't take long to get there, only about fifteen minutes. What does take long is getting into the school itself. We have to wait an extra fifteen minutes just to get into the parking lot.

Once we're in the building, we separate to find our different groups of friends. Lena goes towards the cafeteria, Barry towards the gym, and I go to the poolroom on the other side of the school. Before I even get into the room, I hear a splash and Kaylee's and Sophia's voices. Smiling, I walk in to see them laughing their asses off at Rachel, who has been pushed into the pool--probably by one of them--and is cursing them to the depths of hell. Sam stands to the side with Lara, Kristy, and Henry and his friends. They probably know better than to get too close to the pool with the mischief sisters, Kaylee and Sophia, in the room. Andria is there, too, but everyone ignores her.

Henry is a part of my smorgasbord of fuckable guys. He's a part of the swim team, like everyone here, but he's the tallest and hawtest among them. He sees me coming and gives me a seductive smile.

Normally, that would've made me incredibly horny--which he knows and takes advantage of as much as he can--but not now, just like the whole week. I try not to let him see how little his smile affected me.

"Brielle!" Kristy calls when she notices Henry's attention, waving. When I'm close enough to her, she takes my arm in hers and whispers urgently in my ear, "You better tell me all about yesterday when we get out of school."

I look at her, confused, but she turns and skips toward one of Henry's friends, Todd, as the others greet me. Rachel gets out of the pool, to the appreciative whistles of the guys, and starts chasing after Kaylee and Sophia. They squeal as they run, loving the trouble and the attention as everyone cheers them on.

The bell rings before Rachel can catch them and she goes to the locker room to change into some dry clothes, the rest of us meander our way to our first classes. I try to catch Kristy's attention during our first class together, but she ignores me in favor of pretending to listen to our history teacher--which she never does.

*

My fingers fly under the table as I decline Henry's request for a fuck session. So strange. I have the time and, before a week ago, I would've said yes without hesitation. Now, there isn't anything I'd want less.

I put my phone away and focus once again on Mrs. Haywood, my English teacher, as she leads the discussion on "How to Kill a Mockingbird". I've already done my part to get graded in the discussion, so I just watch and listen. Lara and Sophia are in this class with me, but Sophia likes to do her own thing and Lara enjoys joining the class discussions. Another one of my fucking buddies is here as well. His name is Charley. He's in the marching band and is the complete opposite of Henry, except for his attractiveness.

He's been trying to get my attention the whole class period, no doubt trying to set up a session of his own, but I ignore him.

When the bell rings for next period, I immediately get up in search of Kristy. She's in my next class so it shouldn't be too hard to talk to her, unless she's going to try and ignore me like she did during first period.

I see her outside our classroom and catch her just before she goes in. Holding her wrist to keep her from trying to get away, I say, "We need to talk," and drag her towards the girl's restroom across the hall.

Clearing the bathroom while still keeping a hold onto Kristy's wrist, I put myself in between her and the door and square off with her.

"What's going on, Brielle?" She asks before I can say anything.

Baffled and annoyed by her clueless act, I say, "What did you mean before, when you wanted me to tell you all about what happened yesterday?"

"What are you talking about?" Kristy seems genuinely confused as she waves around herself. "What's this all about?"

"You really don't remember?" I ask cautiously. When she shakes her head, I say, "This morning, when I came into the poolroom, you immediately mentioned last night."

"Really?" I nod. "Well, what did happen last night? There must've been some reason why I was asking about it."

Eyeing her to make sure her confusion is sincere, I sag in remembrance of my own confusion. "I don't know," I answer her, making her eyebrows bunch. "All I remember is waking up here at the school with my--" I hesitate at mentioning my humiliating state of undress, "--in an odd position and it being dark out. I have no memory of what happened in between school ending and waking up."

"That's weird," Kristy responds, turning into her thinking mode. "What kind of position were you in?"

I hesitate again, making sure that all of the stalls are empty, but tell her. "My skirt and panties were on the ground next to me, completely shredded, and I was really sore. I--" At this part, I almost stop. But I know I need help figuring out what happened, or who happened, and how to deal with it. So, I step closer to Kristy and whisper, "I think I was raped."

Kristy gasps. "No! Are you sure?"

"No, I'm not sure! I just said I don't remember anything about it. But I think it's been going on for a while. I haven't been having any sessions with my boys for a very long time, weeks at least. I did a search about all my symptoms online and all the results had something about therapy for rape victims. There was also mention of drugs."

"That would explain you not remembering. Do you have any idea who it might be? Maybe one of your boys?"

I shake my head. "I don't know, but it can't be one of my boys. I've been able to control them this long without any difficulty. Why would any of them decide to drug and rape me, especially when I've already been having sex with them?"

"I guess you're right," Kristy says, sounding disappointed. "But that leaves basically every other male here. You're the hottest girl in school, all the guys want to be with you."

"Girls!"

Kristy goes wide-eyed as I whip around to find the vice principal, standing in the entryway with her hands on her hips.

"What are you doing out of class?" She reprimands, her expression one of disapproval.

"We were just using the restroom, Ms. Doger."

My attempt at saving our busted asses falls very short of its target. "It certainly doesn't look like you two are in the stalls or washing your hands. In fact, it looks like you're here to socialize."