Brielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, of course, we're gonna get to talking when we bump into each other," Kristy takes up the story, professionally turning it into an obvious situation that not even the vice principal can blame us for. "You can't blame friends talking when they're in the same room together, can you? You were in high school once, too. You should know."

Ms. Doger fights a smile at the reminder of her early days before responding. "I suppose it is an inevitable thing when two girls get together." Then her expression morphs into a mock version of her seriousness from before. "But that's enough for now. Get to class."

"Yes, ma'am," Kristy and I both reply before scurrying across the hall for our class. Our teacher for choir, Mrs. Tressle, barely registers our late entrance as we take our seats in each of our voice ranges. She's used to our tardiness after two and a half years of having us in the same class together.

When the bell rings for the end of school, Kristy and I walk arm-in-arm, whispering to each other on our way to my car.

"So, how can we shorten the list?" Kristy asks, immediately getting down to business again. "Outside of dismissing your boys, I mean."

"Well, I would say the teachers could be taken off, but I can't because of how I added Mr. Voltrappe and Mr. Broker a few months ago. It's possible that other male teachers might want to be with me, too, if those two do."

"I can see that. I still don't think you should've added teachers though," Kristy says, sounding stern. "You're only eighteen. You could get in serious trouble if you were caught. And Mr. Voltrappe and Mr. Broker could get fired."

"I won't get in trouble, because I won't get caught."

"And you don't care about the careers and lives of the teachers you're doing it with?"

"Not since I won't get caught." My firm tone tells Kristy to drop the subject, and she does.

It was a ballsy move to seduce my French and math teachers. And very chancy. They could've reacted completely opposite of how they did and gotten me suspended or expelled. Luckily, they reacted as every other guy has and fucked me like I wanted them to. I've been salivating over them for the last two years, even more so a few months back when I caught them at separate times with their cocks out. They're both extremely attractive men; one in his thirties with a wife and son, the other single and just out of college at twenty-four.

With Mr. Broker, my French teacher, it was easy. I saw his cock for the first time when he accidentally came into the girls bathroom, undoing his pants before he even got all the way in. He must've really had to go because, instead of backing out when he realized his mistake, he continued to a stall and did his business. Now that I think back on it though, I think he might've purposely gone into the girls bathroom. I was the only one in there and he came in very soon after I did. I was only fixing my makeup, so I was able to see everything as soon as he walked in. His cock is the thickest I've ever seen before, at least three inches in diameter. All I had to do was a few days of extra cleavage and leg showing during classes and as soon as I got him alone for the first time, I was clear with what I wanted and he gave in greedily. He stretched me so wide that I had to take a few days to recover. I only get with him about once a month because of that.

Mr. Voltrappe was more difficult, which surprised me. I thought it would be reversed since Mr. Broker is the one with the family. With Mr. Voltrappe, I was at school early because of swim practice and got to the theater for my first class before anyone was even expected at school. As soon as I entered, I knew something was happening. The room smelled of sex and the sounds of moaning, grunting, and flesh meeting flesh were echoing around me. Mr. Voltrappe was naked onstage and pounding his nine inch long cock in and out of Ms. Sanders, my theater teacher. Luckily, they didn't hear the door when I came in and I was able to back out fast and watch from the window of the door. It was hard to see because of the dark room, but it still turned me on to see Mr. Voltrappe's cock working so vigorously on someone.

I had to take my time seducing Mr. Voltrappe. It took days to get him to notice the extra skin I was deliberately showing him during class, another week after that to get him to start making eye contact with me. He was disapproving and reproachful at first, but he eventually thawed and started looking disappointed if I didn't do a little show for him. I sat in the front row in his class, so I was able to give him a peak at my scantily clad vagina lips every now and then. I think that's what did him in because soon after, he asked me to stay after class one day. We didn't do much to start with, just making out and some heavy petting during the beginning of the lunch period. Then, I started coming in after school ended. It took a few more days of after school blowjobs, but he gave in and fucked me. He went so deep inside me that first time that I haven't been able to forget the feel of it.

That is, until this last week when I haven't been remembering any of my boys' attentions.

As Kristy and I stand by my car and wait for Lena--just her because Barry has basketball practice after school today--I take these last few moments to consider how to shorten the suspect list with Kristy. We eventually decide to form a type of sting operation. Kristy will join a small group of people and casually bring up me, allowing the conversation to go to how hot I am and how all the guys would like to fuck me. If she notices any of the guys being too enthusiastic or claiming that they have been with me--which, unless they're a part of my fuckable men list, isn't likely--then Kristy will put them down as the first to investigate.

Lena shows up and I say goodbye to Kristy before getting in the car and driving off.

*

Ashton Barnes, my neighbor across the street, is waiting on our porch when I pull into the driveway. Since the school zone borders cut down our street, Ashton goes to a different school than I do. This makes it very easy for me to meet with him without the rest of my boys knowing. Ashton is also the one I lost my virginity to all those years ago. To get us both ready for that, I gave him a little show from my window every night until the night--both of our bedroom windows face each other at the front of our houses. And by "show", I mean "forgetting" to close the curtains before getting dressed for bed.

Lena gives me a knowing look before stumbling out of the car and racing into the house, only giving Ashton a passing hello. I follow her out of the car, but much more slowly and gracefully. I stop in front of Ashton as he stands, smiling coyly at him.

"Hey, Ash," I say, allowing myself to regress back into my inexperienced self when I'm with him. "What are you doing here?"

He smiles back at me as he says, "I wanted to see you. It's been a while."

"It has been," I answer as he sidles close enough to put his hands around my waist. I let him, not because I want to jump him, but because we've been friends since he moved in while we were in eighth grade and we've always been like this. "Do you want to come up to my room?"

Ashton grins and waggles his eyebrows when I ask, but I smack at his chest. "Not like that, perv. We can catch up."

"There's something else I want to catch up on," Ashton replies huskily as he brings his face closer.

"Nuh, uh, uh," I tut, shaking my head and gently pushing him away. "Remember our agreement?" Ashton sighs and nods, but I remind him anyway. "No kissing unless we're having sex. I don't want people getting the wrong idea if they see us."

"I know," he says, crossing his arms. "But I still don't understand it."

"You don't have to understand it. You just have to do it. You know what will happen if you don't follow my rules."

"I know," Ashton says again, "you'll leave me."

"That's right," I answer while I readjust my bag on my shoulder to open my front door. "Now are you coming or not?"

"No, actually. I have some friends from school I'm hanging out with soon."

"Oh," is my only immediate response. Ashton has never turned me down before. For anything. "Have fun, then."

Ashton looks disappointed with my response, but nods and heads back across the street. I don't want to get caught looking after him, so I go straight inside and head up the stairs.

"Is that you, Gabrielle?"

"Yeah, mom," I yell back downstairs at her, not bothering to pause as I go to my room. "I have homework to do."

"Okay, honey. Dinner starts at six."

I don't actually have homework to do. I just want an excuse to be away from everyone. Usually, I do have homework, but lately I've been finishing it at school rather than just ignoring it. I've been doing it during my free period instead of finding one of my boys.

What I'm actually going to do is more research online. Not just of what could be happening to me, but strategies on how to find out who is doing it to me, if what's happening is that I'm getting raped.

Unfortunately, the infinite web has nothing for me. So I text Kristy to meet me at Starbucks and leave before mom can even call for me. When I get there, I order a vanilla latte and find a booth to wait for Kristy to walk through the door. What I see instead surprises and intrigues me.

Two girls sit across the café from me, seeming as though they're eating each other's faces with how aggressively they go at each other. When they unlock their lips long enough for one girl to suck on the other's neck, the face I see brings an even greater shock. It's Serena.

From what I've noticed of her in biology, this isn't the behavior I'd expect from her. Especially not with another girl. I mean, I don't have anything against lesbians--I've gone down that path myself once as an experiment--but seeing Serena like this is odd. She's so quiet and detached all the time. I only ever see any reaction from her when she's being rude to other students, or even teachers.

There's something else. I haven't had this feeling very often because I almost always get what I want, but I think I feel jealous of the other girl. And that doesn't make any sense. Like I said, I've made out with girls before, but I've never felt any real attraction towards any of them, not to mention jealousy. And I'm definitely feeling both attraction and jealousy right now.

I'm watching Serena and the other girl so intensely that I don't even notice Kristy until I feel the booth shift when she sits down next to me. I shake myself out of my entrancement so that I can focus on Kristy's words.

"So about this..." Kristy pauses briefly as she checks our surroundings, "situation of yours, do you remember any more lost periods of time?"

"I don't know," I answer, still distracted by what I just saw. "Why?"

"You said you think it's been happening for a while right?" I nod. "Well then, if we can figure out a pattern to these lost times, maybe we can get a better idea on who to look in to."

I nod again, trying to concentrate. "Okay, well there was a few hours I don't remember from a few days ago. Around the end of school like last night, but not nearly as long. And there are a few mornings after swim practice that I don't remember what happened."

"Good," Kristy says, taking out her notebook and a pen. "Let's make a list of everyone who would be at school before or after the school day."

"Good?" I ask, looking at Kristy with a brow raised. "What about these black spots are good? I might have been--" I lower my voice to say the next word, "raped, maybe multiple times. And you say good?"

Kristy sighs as she closes her notebook and meets my eyes seriously. "Of course, it's not good that you might be getting raped, Brielle. But with these definitive time periods, we might have a better chance at figuring out which asshole is doing it to you. Okay?"

I calm at Kristy's reassurance and restrained anger and feel better that I know someone knows what's happening with me and is so willing to help. I nod at Kristy once again and she nods back before reopening her notebook.

Kristy starts jotting names down as she says them aloud as possible suspects but I get distracted again by some noises from across the café. I look over to see the girl almost sitting across Serena's lap, hips gyrating and small moans of need coming out of the unknown girl's throat. I check the counter but none of the employees seem to be bothered by the disturbingly obvious PDA. Neither do any of the other customers in Starbucks with us, including Kristy.

Confused, I watch them, wondering how they can be so lewd in public and how they're getting away with it. Serena's hands are only ever on the girl's ass or breasts, kneading them so hard I wonder if she'll leave bruises. The girl doesn't complain, only presses herself against Serena's hands with as much need as Serena has greed.

It's then I notice how they're both dressed. The girl wears a halter top and a very short skirt, giving very easy access to her robust private areas. If Serena was a guy, I wouldn't be surprised if they were actually fucking right now. Serena wears her usual, loose clothing, making it hard to see what her body type really is. Realizing this, I wonder if Serena is wearing some sort of dildo. It would certainly explain both of their actions and noises.

I stare wide-eyed when I see Serena pull down the girl's halter top and start sucking on the exposed nipple. Right there, in the café. The girl only tilts back her head and gyrates more aggressively against Serena.

I can't believe this is happening, I think to myself. Does no one really care what they are doing?

Looking to Kristy, I see that she hasn't stopped scribbling in her notebook or muttering names. I need to know if she sees what they're doing and if she's just ignoring them.

"Kristy," I start, just to get her attention. My voice sounds strange, kind of breathless. Am I turned on by what Serena is doing with the girl? Kristy stops scribbling names and looks up at me with a questioning expression. "Do you see those two girls over there?"

"Yeah," she answers after glancing over there, barely seeming to register them. "Why?"

"Do you see what they're doing?"

"Yeah," she says again, her tone sounding impatient. "Why?"

"Don't you think it's weird that they're doing it now? And so publicly?"

"Why should I? You do it all the time."

"Not in public!" I exclaim, still trying to keep others from hearing.

"Hm," Kristy considers it for a moment. "I guess you don't. But still, there's nothing wrong with a heavy make out session."

I scoff, not believing that Kristy can really be okay with such a public display of sexual activity. "They're obviously doing much more than making out, Kristy. That girl has her tits out, for god's sake."

"If you have such a problem with it," Kristy answers, seeming annoyed, "then let's leave."

Still bewildered by Kristy's response to the whole thing, I look back towards the couple and see Serena staring at me. I jump when I see her eyes on me but can only stare back at her. Serena rakes her eyes over my body--the entire time letting her mouth give pleasure to the other girl's erect nipple--and I can practically feel her gaze rove every inch of me, especially the exposed skin at my cleavage and legs. Serena meets my eyes again and she smiles.

Disturbed, I break eye contact and stand up, saying to Kristy, "Yeah, let's leave."

Kristy seems surprised, but she just shrugs and follows me out of the door. She tries to continue trying to name guys who would be at the school during the times I told her, but I stop her, telling her that we'll go over it before school tomorrow.

*

This morning, I have swim practice. So, instead of driving Lena and Barry to school, I get up before 5:30, get dressed, and put my hair up in a ponytail before leaving. A fast start compared with my non-practice mornings when I take my shower, put on mascara and eyeliner, and actually do my hair. Once swim practice starts at six, it won't matter how I did my hair and makeup anyway.

I love to swim, so I usually have about ten laps under my belt by the time the rest of the team gets there. Today, I'm feeling lazy. I plan on doing just a few laps with the breath stroke, slow and steady.

Because the school isn't open to everyone at this time, only a few lights inside the building are on, including the pool and locker rooms. I go to my locker--which has my lucky number twenty-four marking it--and quickly undress to change into my swimsuit. But before I get the chance to even pick up my suit, I gasp as my breasts are grabbed from behind.

"Shh," a voice says, and I shut my mouth over the scream I was about to unleash. "Relax and enjoy the ride."

I realize I recognize the voice, but I don't do anything to confirm it. All I do is relax into Serena's grip and let her fondle my breasts. That's not all she does though. She also brings one hand down to play with my clit. I want to moan because of how much I'm enjoying the attention, but I can't make any sound. I'm surprised to find that this doesn't bother me.

Serena brings her fingers to my face and turns my head so that she can kiss me. Well, more like fuck my mouth with her tongue. The other hand, the one that was still on my breast, she uses to grab one of my hands. She leads my hand to her crotch and, instead of a small mound, I feel a very large and stiff pole under her pants.

What the hell? I think to myself. This is Serena, right? A girl?

I don't get the chance to ask--partly because I still can't seem to speak--before she orders me to take her cock out. Is there some sort of dildo in there or something?

Immediately obeying her words, I undo Serena's pants and reach in. That feels way too real to be a fake cock. Warm and stiff, but soft--emphasis on the stiff. Either Serena has a very lifelike dildo, or she actually has a cock and is very turned on.

Once I've pulled her cock out, Serena says, "Stroke it while I fuck you with my fingers."

Again I do as ordered, and I feel Serena's fingers return to my clit. She doesn't linger there long before she does as promised and sticks a wet finger into my pussy. I didn't even notice her sucking her finger to lubricate it I was so distracted with her impossible cock.

I don't have time to ponder over her sneakiness though because her finger in my pussy feels surprisingly good. And, somehow, familiar. That's also impossible though. I've never been with Serena in that way. I've barely even noticed she existed until yesterday when I saw her at Starbucks.

All of that seems irrelevant now that her fingers are working my cunt. My core gets increasingly hot with the attention and I find that I need to feel Serena's cock inside me, real or not. I work my hand along the hard cock still behind me, hoping that this unlikely partner will take our groping session to the next level.

It doesn't take long for Serena to oblige me, though she does leave me on the edge of an orgasm. She takes her finger from my cunt and teasingly rubs my clit before turning me around and pushing me onto one of the benches.

I finally get a chance to confirm that it is Serena who is doing this to me. But what I see is strange. She takes off her pants fully, along with her shirt and bra, but I don't see any straps. Serena walks over me until her cock is right above my mouth, legs on either side of both me and the bench. She doesn't bother saying anything, just sticks the hot rod into my befuddled mouth and starts fucking it.

This is impossible. She can't be controlling a dildo like this, not without straps to secure it to her. But she's a girl! She can't have a cock!

My thoughts are interrupted when Serena reaches back and starts playing with my clit again. Still, I don't make a sound. The only sounds are from what Serena does to me and from Serena herself. But, once again, my own pleasure is stopped when Serena suddenly unmounts me, abandoning my throbbing clit.