Brielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm quietly panting with need as Serena moves to the end of the bench again and separates my thighs. She immediately thrusts inside my pussy over and over again until she is fully inside me, barely letting me adjust to her huge size at all. I'm screaming inside my head at the suddenness of the act, but I still don't make a sound. And, before I know it, I'm on the edge of an orgasm again. Serena thrusts continuously and without pause until she cums inside me with a restrained grunt.

I am finally able to orgasm as well and my pussy pulls all of the slimy substance from her until she's empty. Serena collapses onto me, her cock softening inside me and our breasts pressing against each other.

Breathless, Serena whispers against my ear. "You will remember most of this. You will think it was a boy, but you will also think of me and what you saw me doing to Amanda yesterday."

I don't know what she is talking about but Amanda must be the girl she was with at Starbucks. Serena continues.

"I will leave you alone for a few days. You will practice giving head every chance you get until then. You really have to get better at blowjobs. When I'm gone, you can return as you were."