Brielle Ch. 02

Story Info
Her story continues...
11.2k words
4.75
2.8k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serena lifts herself up and jabs her fingers into my pussy once more--making me gasp quietly with the sensitivity there--before grabbing her clothes and walking out of the room.

It takes a moment for me to get out of my daze. When I do, I can't help but wonder what just happened. I know there was someone here with me, but I can't remember exactly who. I feel a soreness in my core as with the other night and I know it had to have been a guy. Why can't I remember which guy it was?

Whoever it was, it can't be complete rape because I very much enjoyed it. I can feel the remnants of a long-awaited orgasm.

Shaking myself out of my post-orgasm daze, I get up and finally finish dressing for practice. I do take the time to clean my pussy of the mixed juices there--semen doesn't really bother me because I'm on the pill--also allowing myself another small orgasm to help with the strange feeling of frustration I have.

I get into the pool quickly, hoping to cool off some after what just happened, and am in my third lap when the team finally gets here. Pausing at the end of the lap, I greet everyone as they do their pre-practice routines. Kristy is the first to get in beside me, followed soon after by Henry and the rest. Before Kristy can get the chance to talk to me about whatever is obviously on her mind, Henry swims past her towards me.

"You've been avoiding me," he says in a low voice, ignoring Kristy right behind him.

"What?" I reply, really not wanting to have this conversation right now. "Why would I be doing that?"

Henry shrugs. "I don't know. I just know that you are. Did I do something?"

"No, of course not," I say, wondering how to get out of this.

"Then, why haven't you been giving any straight answers about why you won't be with me again?"

"There isn't any reason for it. I just haven't been in the mood."

"Right," Henry says slowly. He knows that I'm almost always in the mood.

Making a split-second decision, I say, "Look, we can't talk about this right now. Meet me behind the bleachers in the gym after practice."

Henry sighs, but he agrees and swims away to where his friends are doing warmups in the pool. As soon as he's gone, Kristy replaces him.

"What are you going to do?" She asks, glancing back at Henry.

I shrug. "Give him a hand job, I guess. That will stall him for a bit."

"You're really going to do something sexual with someone after what you think is happening?"

"I don't see any other way for him to leave it alone. And why not? It's just a hand job. Henry's pretty easy to please."

"Okay," Kristy answers, seeming unconvinced. We start doing our own warmups, still close together so that we can talk quietly enough for our voices not to echo. "After your meetup with him, we should try to figure out more people for the times you gave." Kristy takes note of my paling face and asks, "What?"

I whisper, "It happened again this morning."

"What!?" When I nod, she carefully asks, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I answer, reddening in embarrassment. "The thing is, I think I liked it." At Kristy's wide eyes, I continue. "All I know is that when I got my senses back enough to understand what happened, I realized I was going through the aftereffects of an orgasm. A long-awaited orgasm, actually."

Kristy shakes her head. "That sounds so messed up. How can you be enjoying what is being done to you without your consent."

"I don't know," I say. "But maybe it has to do with how much I've had sex. Maybe my body is just reacting the way it's used to reacting."

"Still," my best friend replies, still shaking her head slightly as we reach the poolside and see the coaches enter, "That's messed up."

I shrug again. "What can I do about it right now? It's already done."

Kristy is about to respond when the girls' team coach, Mrs. Donahue, gets our attention.

"Enough chit chat, ladies. Start your warmup laps."

Kristy and I separate into our own lanes as we do a lap with the breath stroke. Then we do laps with the backstroke, freestyle, and the butterfly. That's when Mrs. Donahue really puts us to work.

*

Henry's lips travel from my lips to my neck and his hands grasp at my ass. I rub my own hands along his shoulders and back. I can feel his hard cock against my belly, and I know what he wants. I'm still not in the mood, but this groping session works fine for me. Hopefully, the hand job I have planned will be enough for Henry too.

I feel Henry's hand move to my chest. I don't do anything to stop him. It might help him to finish in my hand later on.

This in my thoughts, I push his hands out of the way so that I can reach his pants. He doesn't fight me on it and continues kissing my neck. I get his pants unbuttoned and fish out his cock. Henry groans against my throat at the touch and lightly thrusts into my hand. I bring my other hand to my mouth to wet it and switch it with the dry one, knowing that a dry hand during a hand job is uncomfortable.

I work his cock for a little, letting his hands return to my ass and tits. Henry pants with my strokes, but he still thrusts. Something is missing.

I don't like to do this, but it'll help him cum. And him cumming means he'll leave me alone for a while. So, I disengage from him and drop to my knees.

Henry gasps in disbelief. "Really?"

I only smile at his excitement before sticking his hot pole in my mouth. It's still too dry to smoothly go over it quickly, so I leave it in my mouth for a little and let my spit lubricate it. Taking it out of my mouth, I open wide and run my tongue over the entire surface of Henry's cock.

Lubrication complete, I put it back in my mouth and start sucking on it. Henry lets out a strained groan and I look up to see his head tilted back. He's leaning on one of the bars to the bleachers, arms on either side of him to cling to bars of their own. I move my head along his pole a little and his hips thrust slightly.

I know he's close, so I bring my other hand up to cup his balls and up the suction as I slowly move back until only the head is in my mouth. Henry jerks and I feel his cum spurt into my mouth, one string at a time. He doesn't cum much, so I'm able to keep it all on my tongue.

When I know he's done, I slowly take his softening cock out of my mouth until I'm kissing the tip. I look up again to see Henry watching me and deliberately swallow, letting him see me drink his cum.

His cock spasms a little in response, but doesn't harden again. Not yet anyway. Knowing he will harden again given enough time, I smile at him and get up.

"You are amazing," Henry says as he buttons up his jeans. He leans in to give me a lingering kiss, but I break it before it can turn him on again.

Smiling teasingly at him, I say, "We're going to be late for our first classes if we don't leave now."

He smiles back at me. "I'm okay with that."

"Well, I'm not," I avoid his searching lips. "I'll see you later, okay?"

Henry rolls his eyes but nods. I kiss his jaw and back away, fixing my clothes before moving out from behind the bleachers. This gym is never used anymore. Someone could be brutally murdered, and no one would know about it until well past their escape. Only a few students use this spot to hook up, and I'm the only one who goes behind the bleachers to do it. I think it adds a little bit more protection.

I don't glance behind me to see if Henry follows--knowing that he'll wait a while to let himself calm down--and exit the gym. Checking the time, I find that I was more right than I thought. I really will be late if I don't hurry. I'll have to text Kristy to reschedule our meeting.

*

I'm eating lunch in the library today. I don't feel like putting on my normal mask to get through all the stupid worries of other teenagers at the moment. It isn't long though until Kristy comes in and sits on the cushioned chair next to me.

"Okay," she huffs as she pulls out her notebook again. "Forget the 'sting operation' we thought of yesterday. I tried it between classes, and it didn't seem to work. We'll just group together the people we suspect and lure them into confessing somehow. To start, we need suspects. Could it be anyone from the swim team? It did happen this morning before practice."

I shake my head. "It makes sense, but I don't think any of them have the balls to do that to me even once, much less multiple times, without my say so."

Kristy nods thoughtfully. "Your drama buddies? They have some afterschool rehearsals, right?"

"Yeah, but nothing would warrant any of them coming to school early."

"Choir?" I only shake my head at that. "Well, that leaves out all before and after school groups you're involved in. What about the football team? They have before and after school practices and workouts, right?"

I'm about to dismiss it until I think of the whole team. "There are a few on the team that I've refused in order to keep my guys separate."

"Right, your 'no more than one guy per team' rule." She seems a bit skeptical about that rule. "Okay, let's start with them."

We go on like that until lunch ends, listing groups and teams before putting down names. Usually, they're boys I've rejected. I'm a popular girl and get asked out and hit on a lot. Some don't take the rejection very well. By the time we split up, Kristy and I have a list of thirteen boys to question.

*

I wake the next morning slowly and notice the stiff feeling on my face after having cried. I can barely remember my dream, but I think it was a memory. Making myself pull it together, I clean up the evidence of my nightmare and get ready for the day.

No issues the rest of the morning. I get to school and go through my classes like normal. I do another blowjob--but this time for Ethan, my usual partner in drama. Then I go to the library for lunch again.

Ethan was the second boy I had sex with. And that first time, it wasn't me who decided it had to happen. For every guy on my list, I am the one who did the seducing. It doesn't usually take much, except with like two of my fuck buddies. I just flirt and touch them a few times before suggestively leading them to a private corner. With Ethan, it was the other way around.

I resisted, at first. I always thought he was hot, of course. I just didn't think I was ready to try someone else yet. I was only just starting with Aiden after all. I wanted a little more experience before I branched out. But Ethan didn't allow that. He came after me with so much determination. He would say so many naughty things about the way I looked and how it made certain body parts react. When we were walking the halls or had a small moment in class or rehearsals, Ethan would get right next to my ear and whisper everything that he'd do to me to make me scream in pleasure.

During these moments, I would always wonder if there were more that I could be experiencing in sex than with just Aiden. So, when Ethan started to slide his hands closer to my tits or ass, I let him. I wanted to do more, to feel more of what fucking can offer. Even then, I resisted. I felt as though I were betraying Aiden somehow. But I knew I wasn't. I made my intentions very clear when we first had sex. A month passed before I was able to talk myself into adding to my proficiency.

The day that I gave in was a completely different action than with Aiden. Ethan pulled me into the secluded room and started everything. He took off his clothes first before almost ripping mine off of me. His approach was so forceful, every contact was hard. And I was liking every moment of it. My lips were hurting after only a few minutes, and I knew that my ass and tits were going to bruise a little as well. When Ethan thrust into me that first time, he went until his entire cock was submerged.

I was laying on my back on one of the tables in the computer lab, so Ethan saw my shocked face. He stopped to let me adjust, but never said a word of apology. And then he went right back to thrusting. I was so surprised no one came in to see what all the racket was about. I was making so much noise because of how fast and forceful he was fucking me. I came twice before Ethan pulled out and came all over my ravaged cunt.

Ethan was also different from the others because of his habit of not wasting time. As soon as he caught his breath again, he got dressed and gave my nipple a little nibble before leaving the room. It took a lot for me to muster up the energy to get up myself. I've never cum twice in one round like that before.

Anyway, I gave Ethan a blowjob in between classes to get him to calm down, same as Henry. Then I met Kristy for lunch in the library again.

"So," Kristy starts, her notebook already open on her lap, "I think we should start with Preston. You said he had the most negative reaction to your rejection."

I nod. "Sure. But what kind of questions are we supposed to ask? It's not like I can go up to him and ask if he's the one raping me. And, even if we could, he wouldn't tell us the truth."

"Yes, but he doesn't need to tell us the truth. We're going to be paying attention to his facial expressions and the way his body reacts to what we ask. As for the questions, I have a few ideas."

Once Kristy's plan is thought out, I ditch her for the rest of the lunch period to meet with Matthew. I figured that I could just give them all a blowjob to give me more of a rest period between their prodding.

Matthew is the class president and is in my history class. He's also the only one that I've had sex with in only one place: a hotel. He was the toughest to add, even harder than Mr. Voltrappe, and he's the last of the boys that I added before I got to the teachers. Matthew was the toughest to add because he was always in this state of mind that made him such a prude about things like sex. But he was too adorable to resist. It took a very long time for me to finally reach him, and I had to come up with some new moves--which I later used on Mr. Voltrappe. But when he finally gave in, I found that adorable was not the word for him. Matthew is the kinkiest of my fuck buddies, which is why I only ever go to a hotel to fuck him.

He's only kinky when it comes to doing things to him, though. If it was something he'd do to me, I wouldn't have been with him. It's part of my be control of my relationships thing. Matthew likes it when I'm rough with him. In fact, he can't get off unless I'm hitting him, pouring hot wax on him, have him tied really tight, or anything like that. So, I'm usually the one who does all the work--which I found that I actually like.

What I usually do with him is different than the rest. Instead of us mostly just fucking until we both cum--and my boys playing with my clit until I cum if they finish before me--I'll fuck him only a little before I have him either eat me out or use his fingers to make me cum multiple times. I usually cum around five times with him while I'm hurting him in one way or another before I finally do something to his cock to make him cum. It doesn't take much, because the whole time, Matthew's cock is straining and almost purple with how ready he is by then.

Anyway, I meet Matthew in the unused gym. Because I'm not going to be fucking him, I figured using my usual fucking spot would be fine. Matthew is quite confused by meeting me here since he's never been here with me before, but he comes willingly. And I'm prepared.

We start making out, but it isn't long before I push him forcefully against the metal of the bleachers and tie his hands far on either side of him. This gets him really excited--as shown by his suddenly bulging pants. I smile at him teasingly as I get his cock out and start rubbing it dry. It's painful for most guys, and it is for Matthew too, but he enjoys it.

As I take out the cock ring I brought with me from home, I show it to Matthew before putting it in place at the base of his cock. Then I pull out the nipple pinchers and place them on his nipples over his shirt. When those have gotten Matthew so excited that he's already got precum coming out of his cock, I pull out my slimy last item and get down on my knees.

This confuses him. Matthew knows I don't like to give blowjobs, but he's too wound up to really care at the moment. I put his cock in my mouth and start to lubricate it for my own comfort. When I'm ready, I put my teeth against his skin and bring my head back and forth, keeping my suction only slightly up. Matthew jerks and I feel some more precum escape. My hands wander around the lower part of his body as I slowly continue the painful blowjob.

I find what I'm looking for easily and, before Matthew can react, I jam the lubricated butt plug into his ass. This is all it takes to make Matthew cum, and it's the most I've ever seen him excrete. It takes a very long time for him to stop jerking and straining and, by then, my mouth is completely full. I have to swallow more than once to get it all down without choking myself.

I smile up at Matthew again as I take back the cock ring and nipple pinchers, but leave the butt plug. "I'll only untie you if you thank me, but I'll let you keep the plug if you beg it of me."

Matthew nods enthusiastically. "Yes, thank you, of course. Please, let me keep the plug. I beg you. It's the best thing I've ever experienced."

"Good boy," I say, patting his cheek. I untie him as I say, "But, it stays where it is until you get home. I'll be checking in the rest of the day to make sure of it."

For a moment, I think I've gone too far because Matthew's face goes slightly pale. But then I feel movement against my arm and see Matthew's cock start to harden again. Then, I start to get nervous. I'll probably have to do something with him again tomorrow to make up for this new turn on of his.

Trying to look unconcerned, I quickly untie Matthew's other hand and make my way to the door. I only have to adjust my clothing and hair a little bit because Matthew barely touched me before I tied his hands.

I make my way towards my next class, English. This will be another trouble period because Charley is in this class with me, the one from marching band. But Preston is also in this class, so I might be able to find a way for him to meet up with Kristy. I just have to avoid Charley while I do it until I can find a time to give him a blowjob, too.

Class starts just as I'm getting into my seat, and I pull out "How to Kill a Mockingbird". We're supposed to be discussing it again for the next few chapters that we've read. Once again, I only do the minimum amount to get graded before I do my own thing.

I've only given three blowjobs since yesterday: Henry, Ethan, and Matthew. I still have seven more to go, including my French and math teachers. If I can get two done each free period I have, or before and after school, I should be done by the end of tomorrow. But I have to keep to a schedule and if the mystery rapist comes for me again, I won't be able to finish them all when I plan.

Somehow, though, I have a feeling that I won't be getting another visit from him so soon. I don't know why I have this feeling, but I feel pretty confident in it.

Next in my thought process is in what order I should question the thirteen suspects. Kristy already decided Preston should be first, and I agree with her because of his reaction to my rejection. After him though, I have no idea who should be next. Should it be Arthur next because he was the most recent I've rejected? Or maybe Roger because he was the first? And how long are these inquiries into them going to take? Is there a way to make it go faster?

For some reason, the scene I witnessed at Starbucks pops into my head. I again see Serena exposing the other girl's breast and putting the nipple in her mouth. I see Serena's eyes rove over me as the girl on top of her grinds against her as if she actually had a cock. I even feel the path on my skin that Serena's eyes took as she looked at me.