Brielle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shake my head. Why the hell am I remembering that? And at a time like this? I need to focus on how to find which guy is drugging and raping me. Hang on. Maybe I could give them blowjobs too? Their reactions might give them away. And the size of their dicks, because only a big dick would make me as sore as I have been. A blowjob would also give them away if they try to make me deepthroat. Only someone who has made me do it before would try to get me to do it again. They might act familiar with me other than that, too.

With this in mind, I get up as soon as the bell for the end of class rings and go to Preston to set up the trap. But Charley blocks my way.

"Hey, sexy," Charley says as he runs a hand down my side. When I smack his hand away, he asks, "What's been going on? I've been trying to get with you for days."

I sigh internally. "Nothing's going on, babe. But I can't really talk with you right now. Meet me in an hour at our spot and I'll make it up to you."

Charley grins at my suggestive whisper and nods. As he turns away, he gives me a wink and a smirk. I roll my eyes before continuing towards Preston. Luckily, he's still at the front of the room and talking with Mrs. Haywood. Instead of interrupting them or looking awkward as I wait, I go to the door and wait just outside of it, ignoring everyone who tries to talk to me in the hall.

Preston finally finishes talking with our English teacher and I grab his wrist as he walks out the door.

"Come with me," I whisper to him in a husky voice.

My ambush and suggestive tone startle him enough that he comes with me willingly. I lead him to my normal spot in the gym, which is where Preston finally gets his mouth working again.

"What're you doing, Brielle?"

I turn towards him when I'm at my usual place and shrug with a coy smile. "Nothing really. I was just hoping to have a little one-on-one with you."

Since my hand is still gripping his wrist, it's easy for me to transition it to a wandering hand up his arm and to his chest. Preston looks confused, but doesn't stop me. I continue to let my hand wander in a zig zag motion down his torso as Preston questions me again.

"What do you mean? Since when have you wanted to be alone with me? You made it pretty clear when I asked you out that you wanted nothing to do with me."

I get closer to add my other hand and put it under his shirt to feel his abs--which, surprisingly, are quite formed and firm. My tone changes slightly at the welcome feel of tight muscles. "Can't a girl change her mind?"

Preston takes a long time to look at me before he starts to smile. Then he brings up his own arms and starts to explore me as well. He surprises me again by starting at my chest, and he smiles even more at the gasp that comes out of me.

"Let's get to it, then," Preston says, putting an arm around me to pull me closer and kiss me.

I allow this because of my goal, but I don't expect to enjoy it as much as I do. Preston's kisses are firm, but gentle, and his hands continuously grasp my ass and tits. Before I can get too carried away in how surprisingly good of a kisser he is, I bring one of my hands down to his crotch and start rubbing it.

This seems to surprise him slightly, which doesn't make sense to me because of how things are currently going. But Preston moans and I continue to rub him. Soon enough, he's as hard as he can be, and I'm impressed by how big he feels.

I pull away to get on my knees and look up to see Preston's face full of lust and desire. Jerking open his pants with a smile, I pull out his cock and get to work. He's lubricated in no time, and I put him in my mouth. Preston surprises me once again by immediately cumming.

Slightly disappointed--I was starting to get turned on for the first time in a while--I look at him and swallow the small load he has given me. There's no way Preston can be the one who's raping me. Though his dick is big, it's not nearly big enough for what I'd be sore from. And his load was way smaller than what I have found in my cunt.

Preston's dick deflates even further in my hand before I stand up. He's still recovering from the sudden spurt he gave and looks slightly embarrassed.

"I'm sorry," he says, breathing hard. "I wasn't expecting to cum so soon. Can we do it again?"

"Preston, honey," I answer, shaking my head slightly. "No offense, but that wasn't as exciting as I was hoping. You have a decently sized cock, though. Whenever you get a girlfriend, she'll be pleased. You're just not what I'm looking for at the moment."

I walk off, just barely getting a glance at Preston's rage filled expression. Before he can voice his rage though, I get through the door. His expression scared me, and I don't want to be alone with him again in case he becomes my rapist.

Meeting Kristy in our choir class, I tell her what happened.

"Are you insane?" Kristy asks, her lowered voice incredulous. The singing helps to cover our voices, but we still speak lower than normal in case of any eavesdroppers. Mrs. Tressle knows enough about us by now that she doesn't even try to bother with us. "What were you thinking? First, with giving him some hope by giving him a blowjob and second, with demolishing him like that? What happened to our plan?"

I shrug, feeling guilty and stupid. "I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I just thought that it would be faster this way. That I'd know the feel of the cock if I wasn't drugged to feel it."

"But you didn't think what it would do to him or how he'd react!"

"I know, I know," I say, holding my head with one hand. "I just want this to be over so that I can have my sexual drive back and be with my usual guys with no missing memory."

Kristy's expression changes to one of sympathy as she nods. "I know. I'm sorry. We'll get this figured out and it will all be over, just like you want."

The sympathetic look irks me a little, but I'm glad to have someone like Kristy who knows and is willing to help. I can deal with the pity.

Once we've both calmed from our little spat, Kristy goes back to the alto group, and I go to the soprano group. We don't sing for long though when I leave the class again, on my way to meet with Charley to keep my promise.

Charley's pretty easy to get to cum. Not like Preston, but it still doesn't take much. Luckily, Preston is actually gone by the time I get there to meet Charley, and Charley comes in right after me.

Charley doesn't care much for talking during these moments, so we get down to business. He kisses me and I bring my hand to his cock. His cock isn't very big compared to my other boys, but the things he can do with it and his hands and tongue are incredible.

It doesn't take long for me to undo his pants and get on my knees for the fourth time today. I wet the cock in front of me with my tongue and put it in my mouth. Charley's surprised by my actions--because all of my boys know that I don't like to give blowjobs--but he doesn't say anything, just enjoys the moment.

To make our time go even faster, I start to play with Charley's balls after a few head bobs. Charley's hips buck slightly at this and it's not long before I feel his cum enter my mouth. And just like with the beginning of our trysts, Charley prefers no conversation. We're both straightening ourselves and leaving very soon after he's seen me swallow his load.

I don't bother going back to choir class--it's not worth it after having skipped the beginning and end--so I go to my French class again to wait for Mr. Broker to be done with his last class.

As I'm waiting, I see Serena down the hall and think of her at Starbucks again. Who was that other girl? The back of her didn't look familiar, but I don't pay very much attention to the girls. I guess it's possible she doesn't go to our school, there are three other schools in this county after all. How does Serena know her? How did they get together? And how long have they been together?

I can't seem to stop thinking about Serena and her girl whenever I start. And I can't understand why it seems to turn me on so much. I've never been a voyeur and, as I've said before, I've tried the lesbian way and it didn't interest me. It doesn't seem worth it when there isn't a real cock involved. So why is it that when I remember what I saw, I imagine myself being exposed instead? Especially since I've never been an exhibitionist either!

I feel a presence near me and look to see Serena standing in front of me. Jumping in surprise, I wonder when she got there and how I didn't see her before now. I don't get the chance to ask before she's suddenly kissing me.

And it feels really good.

Serena moans as she pushes me against the lockers and sticks a leg between my thighs. I don't do anything to stop her. In fact, I moan along with her and kiss her back. I don't understand why she's doing this to me so suddenly or why I'm reacting the way I am. I've only had a few encounters with her, and none have been up close. So why does this somehow feel familiar?

Our lips break apart and Serena brings her's to my ear, her voice breathless in her arousal. "Keep practicing with your boys. You'll remember our kiss, but not my words."

Serena presses her knee into my crotch briefly before totally disengaging with me and walking down the hall to disappear around the corner she was originally headed. I had gasped at the sudden pressure against my clit and closed my eyes when she was finally gone. Without moving my hands, I feel my pussy lips. I don't completely understand why, but they're very wet with arousal.

My eyes are still closed when the bell rings and students start exiting their last class of the day. Gathering myself to do what I came to do, I wait for the students to empty from Mr. Broker's classroom before entering and closing and locking the windowless door. Anyone who wishes to speak to this French teacher will just have to wait for me to be done with him.

Mr. Broker notices me and my actions immediately and smiles in anticipation as I turn to him.

"What can I do for you, Miss Sloan?" He asks, playing coy.

"I'm sorry to bother you, Mr. Broker," I answer in kind, playing the shy and naïve student. "I only had some questions about our last session."

Mr. Broker sits in his swivel chair in such a way that allows me an easy view of his hardened cock. "Then please, come in and ask."

I walk to him slowly and seductively. "Can we have another session? I feel like I didn't quite grasp the concept of what you were teaching me."

Mr. Broker fakes a thoughtful expression as I come up to him and slide my fingertips along his thigh. "Of course. But we'll be adding some extra credit this time."

Going onto my knees with an innocent expression, I ask, "What's this extra credit?" I very lightly and suggestively probe Mr. Broker's cock and glance up at him. "Does it have something to do with this?"

"In fact," he smirks as he undoes his pants until his thick pole sticks out to point at me, "it does."

I give him my own smirk before putting his very thick cock into my mouth. This is only a brief moment though because I have to take it out and lubricate it with my saliva to make it enjoyable. Plus, I can't fit his thick cock into my mouth as easily as I did the others.

By Mr. Broker's moans and thrusts, I know he finds what I'm doing pleasurable. But I've been turned on by what Serena did with me and need more. Before my teacher has gotten too far along in his pleasure, I stop to drop my own pants and straddle his lap. Mr. Broker takes note of my needful panting and obliges by guiding his cock into my soaking cunt.

It's a slow process, as it always is because of how thick he is, but as soon as he's entirely inside me I ride him like I haven't ridden anyone in a long time. And it feels so good. I bring myself up and down with such need that I barely register Mr. Broker's hands pulling up my shirt and taking out my tits. I do feel it when he starts sucking on them though. He's always been obsessed with my breasts and when he focuses on them, it always brings me closer to my climax.

I suddenly picture Serena doing the same to the girl I saw her with at Starbucks and remember the way her mouth felt on mine in the hallway.

This causes me to tremble and writhe and gasp and Mr. Broker and I both realize that I'm cumming. Mr. Broker apparently loves the sight and feel of it and cums as my climax finishes.

I hunch over to lean on my partner as we both catch our breaths. But seeing as how we're still in school, I get up soon after and pull myself together as Mr. Broker does the same. I make sure that none of Mr. Broker's cum leaks onto the floor as I put my pants back on and I give him a lingering kiss before finally exiting.

Why did I fuck Mr. Broker instead of just giving him a blowjob like I planned? I haven't had remembered sex in such a long time. I can't believe that the thought of Serena made me cum like that. I've never had such an intense orgasm.

I go to the bathroom to wash out the cum from my cunt while I think about what this means. So, I can and will still have sex with others after having the knowledge that I'm getting raped. I just have to get turned on enough. And, somehow, Serena made me that turned on. I still don't understand it, but I'm kind of grateful to still want to have sex, even if it is through a weird way.

I'm just glad that I was already planning on seeing one of my fuck buddies because I'm not sure I would've turned down anyone after Serena's kiss.

Seeing Lena already waiting at the car for me, I snap myself out of my own mind and get in the present enough to drive back home. When I'm driving on our street, I see Ashton practicing basketball on the other side of the street from our house and make a plan for him as well.

I wave Lena inside when she looks back to see why I'm not following and make my way over to where Ashton plays. He doesn't seem to notice me at first, so I just watch him.

He's very different from when we first got together. He's taller, obviously, but also more muscular. Ashton deciding to go on the basketball team at his school has been very good for him physically. He's also tan now, and he's never been tan before. And whenever we have sex, his emerald eyes always bore into me in a way that none of my other fuck buddies do. Maybe it's because he was my first, but I seem to have a deeper connection with Ashton than the others.

Ashton finally notices me watching him from a few feet away and stops to look back at me. He doesn't say anything, just watches me as I've been watching him--like he's also remembering how we were together.

Coughing to break the filled silence, I walk up to him.

"Are your parents home?" I ask in a low voice. And for some reason, I try to keep my eyes from staying on his for long.

"They're at a company meeting," he answers, his own voice curious as well as low to match mine. I nod to acknowledge this, but he asks, "Do you want to come in?"

I meet his eyes for a brief moment and bite my lip. "I do want to come in."

He smiles as he holds out a hand. "Let's go, then."

Taking his hand, we go into his house. I drop my bags as soon as we get in and we both immediately grab each other close. I have his face in my hands while I kiss him vigorously and he only keeps one hand away long enough to lock the front door. Once we're safe, we slowly work our way up the stairs to his bedroom--making out the whole way up--and locking that door too.

I guess I'm still a bit turned on after what happened with Serena and Mr. Broker because I start taking both of our clothes off as we go to Ashton's bed. I push him onto it to start the blowjob I was planning to do, but Ashton stops me.

"I want to please you, too," he says before laying back and guiding me to straddle his head.

This isn't something that we normally do so I'm a little surprised, but when he gets started licking my pussy, I don't mind at all. I take a moment to enjoy the pleasure he gives me before he gives a small slap to my ass to remind me about his own need.

Ashton's cock is sticking straight up, and it has also grown with the rest of him. It's longer and thicker than our first time together and it gets visibly harder whenever he's especially turned on while we're having sex.

I bend over and start licking all up and down Ashton's cock, not allowing a single inch to be dry. As I take him into my mouth, Ashton sticks one of his fingers inside me and makes me moan. Ashton obviously likes the feel because of his sudden stiffening and slight thrust, so I let my voice loose to encourage him to please me more. He responds by adding more fingers and playing with my clit with his tongue.

We're both panting and moaning indulgently until Ashton finger fucks me to an orgasm--which makes me stop attending to his cock as I tense and shake over him. When I'm done, Ashton sucks the juices from my tender cunt before urging me up with some nudges to my legs.

I lay on my side as he gets up and I watch him watch me once again--with him teasing his cock every now and then. This makes me realize that I didn't get him to cum, so I regain my breath and sit up to attend to him again. But Ashton stops me.

He doesn't say anything when I give him a confused look, only lays me back down on the bed. I know what he's doing, and I don't try to stop him. I've already cum but I'm still horny for some reason. Maybe it's the feel of Serena's thigh between my legs lingering in the back of my mind. I didn't think that I was still thinking about that, but apparently I was. Nevertheless, my pussy still tingles with need, so I grab Ashton by the back of the head and bring him in for another, very hot kiss. As he brings his head down to suck on my neck--which makes me moan--I reach for his cock and guide it to my pussy.

It's been a long time since I've fucked Ashton--longer than any other of my fuck buddies--so when he finally enters me again, I gasp and groan with each slow inch. When he's completely sheathed inside me, Ashton stops sucking on my neck, pulls away and looks at me. I don't know what he's doing but the fact that he isn't moving while I'm still in need makes me frustrated.

Still, I notice the way he looks at me. It's not something I've ever seen before, from him or anyone else. There's a tenderness in his eyes with the usual hunger and lust. I can't concentrate on Ashton's expression too long though before my own lust takes control again and I try moving my hips to help it.

This seems to regain Ashton's attention and he finally starts to thrust, making me gasp and moan even more than before. When he brings his face close to mine again, I throw my arm around his neck and keep his hips close with my spread legs. Ashton gains speed as he breaks from my arm to suck on and fondle my tits. He's not an expert at it like Mr. Broker, but it still feels good.

Soon after, I cum again. With my cunt squeezing his cock, Ashton grunts as he cums too.

When he's finished cumming inside me--which takes a while--Ashton relaxes until his body is pressed into mine and lays there. The weight isn't too much, so I let him stay on top of me, his cock still inside as it softens.

We lay there in silence for quite some time. I feel our combined juices leaking out of my pussy around Ashton's cock. And now that I have time and my wits, I'm able to think about what happened. Ashton's expression in that quiet moment was strange. I don't know what it means but I do know that I should probably get out of here as fast as I can.

With this in mind, I begin to wiggle to alert Ashton that I want to get up. He obliges by removing himself from on top and inside of me, laying himself back down on the bed beside me. He watches as I get up and head to the connecting bathroom where he loses sight of me. I clean myself of his sperm and use his toilet before going back into his bedroom.