Brielle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, Ashton watches me while I gather my clothes and dress myself--him lying in his bed, still naked. His expression now is blank, but I can still see in his eyes the same tenderness I saw while we were fucking.

With my hand on the doorknob of his bedroom door as I open it, I say, "See you later," and walk out of the door before he can say anything in return. I rush downstairs, grab my bags, and rush out the house to return to my own across the street. I'm not sure what Ashton's tender eyes mean, but I'm sure I never want to find out.

I give a greeting to my mom before racing upstairs to my room. With nothing else better to do, I have no choice but to think about my options with this whole rape situation. Remembering the raping and drugging, I throw myself on the bed in self-deprecation. How can I be having sex after what has been happening to me? And twice in the last two hours, no less. Why have I just now gotten my sex drive back after weeks of it being completely void? I know it started with my being turned on while giving one-whack-Preston a blowjob, but I didn't actually act on it until after my encounter with Serena in the hall.

And why was I so turned on by that anyway? I am not interested in girls. But for some reason, everything I've witnessed and experienced with Serena has stayed in my mind. There seems to be absolutely no explanation for my intrigue in her. Even now, our kiss in the hall replays in my mind, making me horny once again--even after having had sex twice today.

Trying to keep Serena as far from my thoughts as possible, I think on who I should do a blowjob to next. I still haven't done Mark, Aiden, Derek, or Mr. Voltrappe.

Mark is my French tutor. He started tutoring me when we were in the same French class two years ago because I was failing miserably. My pronunciation was terrible, my translations were completely off, and my vocabulary was nonexistent. I was in serious need of help and my French teacher that year, Mrs. Buseaux, recommended a tutor. Me and my friends had let the word out--discreetly, I had a reputation to protect--and out of the tutors that came forward, only Mark stood out. Most of the options only wanted to be with the hottest girl in school. Mark was the only one out of all of them who was legitimate in all aspects of what I was looking for in a tutor: he was only interested in teaching, the others were not very subtle in their goal to get in my pants; he actually knew French himself, some of the contestants only pretended; and he was hot, all of the others were dweebs and losers.

The first few study sessions--which were spent at the library after school--were focused purely on learning French. But it soon became clear to me that I was interested in him for more than his French knowledge. I should have known after I chose him partly because of how hot he was, but I was still not very experienced in sex. At that time, only Ashton and Ethan were my fuck buddies, and I had only been with Ethan for a few months.

Once I knew that I wanted to fuck him, I had to figure out how to seduce him. I never had to really seduce anyone before--Ashton and Ethan were both already interested in me. So, I tried to seduce Mark through trial and error. And it was startlingly easy. I began with a few touches that lingered longer than necessary, and in places that someone would normally not touch casually, like his leg. To my surprise, that seemed to work in getting Mark to look at me for more than just tutoring. So, I started to wear more provocative clothes to our study sessions.

Mark began to lose his train of thought when trying to explain a French verb because he would stare at my cleavage or exposed leg. I realized that that was working better than anything I could have thought of because I kept noticing a bulge in Mark's pants. I wanted to gain his mental interest too, so I started having real conversations with him. It didn't take long for us to be laughing and having fun together. Throughout this part, I was giving him hugs to end our study sessions. This, again, would make him hard because I would be sure to press my tits into his chest--they weren't as large as they are now, but they still did the job.

Because of this, Mark began to return my lingering touches. He would have a hand on my back during study sessions, and while we were talking he would lean forward to keep his hand on my leg--beginning to rub my leg a little as well. It didn't take long after his returned touches that I started to get closer to him, physically. We would constantly be touching, and I would keep my hand as close to his crotch on his thigh as I could. His boners lasted our entire sessions now and I didn't wait long to take it to where I originally wanted it.

It was a good thing that I made sure to always have us in one of the private rooms of the library, one where there was a lock on the door and no window. I purposely touched Marks hard cock, letting him know it was on purpose by my lustful gaze. When he didn't immediately respond, I slowly went astride his lap. He still didn't do anything, so I put his hands on my ass and kissed him, gyrating my hips as I did so. This got him to react. He grabbed me hard and stood up to place me on the desk in front of us, swiping away all of our study supplies first. We had our clothes off in no time and he brought his hand down to my pussy. He must've been checking to see if I was wet enough because as soon as he felt my sopping cunt, pulsing with need, he barely waited a second to stick his cock inside.

Our first fucking was hot and intense, filled with more pleasure than it probably would have because we needed to be quiet to not draw attention to our private room. We fucked for around an hour, changing positions every now and then to get better pleasure. I had to have cum at least three times by the time he came after my fourth, pulling out to let his strands of cum coat my bare pubic mound.

The next buddy I added to my fucking list a few months after Mark was Aiden. I've known him and had been interested in him for a while, but I never really considered it until I went to my first football game. He's the quarterback, of course, and was coming in for half time when we almost ran into each other. Since it was my first football game, I was on my way to the concession stand to enjoy some of the sports food I've heard is so terrible, but good. The rest of the team was with Aiden when we met while they were coming in for half time, but we locked eyes. I got the strongest sense of lust from him that I stared after him for a long time after he was gone. Kristy, who was with me at the time, was the one who pulled me from my contemplations of Aiden.

The next Monday at school, Aiden found me before lunch. He whispered a question in my ear, asking if I wanted to fuck him as much as he wanted to fuck me. I played it coy at first, but when he became clear that he wanted to do it now, I waved Kristy and Rachel ahead to the cafeteria and went with him. Aiden took me to the abandoned gym where I go regularly now and immediately took off all his clothes. I was surprised. I wasn't expecting for the guy to be the first naked, and without a single touch to my tits or ass. Instead of following his lead, I only stood there for a moment to stare at him.

I was right to want him added to my list. Aiden is the most hung of my fuck buddies--excluding Mr. Voltrappe--and his body is the most ripped. Though Aiden waited patiently for me to finish observing, with a smirk and a boner, it didn't take me long to come close to him and feel his firm muscles. He must've just come out of gym because he was still slightly wet from his shower after class. After having devoured his body with my eyes, and some with my hands, I finally looked at his face again. I saw the same staggering lust in his eyes as I saw at the football game, and I wasn't shy in showing my own lust after seeing his body.

Aiden brought his hands to either side of my face and brought me in slowly, only to ravage my lips with the fiercest kiss I've experienced yet. With my help, Aiden took off my clothes so that we were finally both in the nude, and the first thing he did was to plunge one of his fingers into my cunt. It was obvious that I was ready for him, but Aiden stayed where he was kissing my lips, jaw, and neck and continued to give my cunt some attention.

I hadn't experienced much play with my pussy before then. None of my previous additions really paid much attention to it unless I wasn't immediately ready for them. So, this was a new pleasure. I've played with myself before, but it's a completely different experience having someone else play with me. Aiden didn't just plunge his finger in and out of my pussy, he also rubbed my clit with his thumb. Each time his thumb would go over the most sensitive part of my clit--which Aiden found quickly--my whole body would jerk, and I would emit a startling loud yelp of pleasure.

It didn't take me long to cum on Aiden's fingers. When he finished with that, I realized I was clinging to his shoulders desperately. By this time in my sex life, I wasn't much embarrassed about what happened during it, so I stayed clinging to Aiden until the effects of my orgasm had passed--with Aiden still kissing me and now playing with my tits. When I was steady again, I pulled slightly away from Aiden, made eye contact, and grabbed his rock-hard cock. Aiden jumped a little, but gave me a smirk.

I didn't need to do anything else. Aiden picked me up by the ass and walked to the nearest wall. I felt his cock brush against my pussy multiple times during the short walk and was ready for him again when he pushed me against the wall, slamming his cock fully inside me. I gasped at the suddenness from it, but soon leaned over and bit Aiden's neck. This seemed to be all the encouragement he needed because he started ramming me into the wall with the same fierceness as he kissed me.

I couldn't keep my grip on his neck, so my head went against the wall as well and I moaned and gasped with each aggressive thrust. Aiden took this opportunity to again ravage my neck. I came within minutes, and Aiden wasn't far behind. I was on the pill by then so, when Aiden said he was about to cum, I just told him to keep going. Aiden had groaned like it was the best thing he'd ever heard and did just that, cumming a moment later. With both of our lusts satisfied, after we caught our breath, we both dressed again, shared another fierce kiss, and went back to the cafeteria.

By then, I felt like I was an expert at finding hot guys to fuck, and keep fucking, so when Derek came into my radar, I thought it wouldn't be a problem adding the bad boy to my list. Boy was I wrong. Derek was actually one of the hardest to join--only Matthew and Mr. Voltrappe being harder. To be fair, I wasn't really trying as hard as I could've been. After I actually did add Derek, I realized that with some boys I'd have to put in a bit more effort. It was with Derek that I learned most of my tricks that coaxed Matthew and Mr. Voltrappe to finally fuck me.

I noticed Derek the week after I first fucked Aiden. He had just transferred to our school and was already creating a reputation for being a bad boy. He'd skip most classes and, when he actually did go to a class, it'd be with him in the back not paying attention to anything but drawing on his desk. He'd smoke in a relatively public area, seeming not to care if and when he was caught. And I've heard that he was just as indifferent if he did attend the detentions he'd been given--which wasn't often. Nobody knew what he did when he skipped classes and detentions, but everyone was intrigued by it.

Derek didn't seem to take notice of anyone when he was on school grounds either, including girls. This was hard to believe since there were so many girls who wanted to bag the bad boy, but I witnessed many occasions where a girl around as hot as me would be turned down by him. The girls always walked away either mad or confused.

Seeing that many rejections, I approached him with a different tactic, and much later than the other girls waited. Derek was in my study hall like he is this year, so I ignored him for like a month before a fortuitous event made us work together. Our study hall "teacher," Ms. Johnson, would keep coming up with excuses to get all of us to interact with each other since all any of us did was be on our phones. And we'd have no choice since she was technically our teacher.

This time, Ms. Johnson had us pair up with whoever was next to us. Coincidentally, that day I was sitting next to Derek. Everyone else around him were girls who'd already been rejected by him, so they all chose someone else to pair with, leaving me to be the only possible choice for him. Instead of going along with what Ms. Johnson planned--a get-to-know-you party with questions we had to ask written on the board--soon after we placed our desks together, I asked to use the bathroom and didn't come back.

Our next class with Ms. Johnson, she did the same thing, with different questions on the board for the same partner we had the last class. And again, I left for the bathroom and didn't come back. Our third time doing this, Derek was giving me a strange look. I could tell that he was curious as to why I was leaving the class whenever we were paired together. He was making his guesses, I knew, but he wasn't sure about any of his ideas.

When I again went to the bathroom because we were paired together again, Derek came out soon after. I kept walking until I was sure that no one from the class would stumble upon us, then stopped to face Derek. His face was one of curiosity as he came to stand in front of me. I asked why he was following me, and he answered with a question of his own; why was I leaving study hall whenever we were paired together?

Instead of saying what he was thinking I would say--that it was because I was nervous around him or something like that--I said it didn't have anything to do with him. I just had other plans with my friends during that time. And this was true. I set up some hang out time with Kristy and Rachel after I learned that Derek and I were paired.

After I gave him my answer, I turned around and went to join Kristy and Rachel. But Derek didn't follow me when I did. He turned the opposite direction to do his own thing, not returning to class. Apparently my answer was all he needed. He didn't plan on doing anything about it.

Knowing that this idea wasn't going to work, I came up with something else. Derek seems to be a harder person to get interested in a girl, so my new plan would be to seduce him. Something similar to what I did with Mark but a lot more subtle and a lot harder since we wouldn't be partnered again for a while.

Our next class, I left again to keep up the appearance that I wasn't doing it for Derek--making it more believable since Ms. Johnson switched up the pairing a bit. After that, I started my seduction. I started with smiling faintly whenever our gazes overlapped, but I didn't linger too long on him. We had the same lunch, so I made sure Derek was looking whenever I did something he might be interested in--like showing my flirty side whenever I was talking with a guy, or leaning over so that he can get a view of my cleavage.

This all seemed to be getting his attention the slightest bit, so I upped the seduction. I wore more revealing clothes, but not enough to be obvious, and I didn't wear underwear whenever I wore a skirt. During our study hall, the no underwear became a very good idea when I crouched down to pick up my dropped pencil, giving Derek a good view of my bare cunt. I knew it affected him because he jumped in his seat. When I "curiously" looked to see "why" he jumped, his jaw was literally dropped, and his eyes were glued to my shaved pussy.

I played coy and made myself blush when I saw where he was looking, standing and moving to my seat like I was embarrassed at what he saw. During the rest of that class, I would subtly look back and see that he was staring at me intensely. During lunch, I would catch him staring at me again and I would make myself blush again. But the next time I caught him staring--which was after school when I was waiting with Kristy at my car for Lena--I gave him a contemplative look and bit my lip a little.

Lena finally showed up at that point, so I only gave him one last look as I said goodbye to Kristy and drove away. The next day, he caught me before school started. I tried to play coy again, but Derek wasn't having that, grabbing my side with his strong hands and putting his cheek against mine. I almost didn't hear what he said to me because his scent distracted me, full of sandalwood and cigarette smoke. He whispered in my ear that he wanted to meet privately, and I told him to meet me in the computer lab during lunch. Before he pulled away, he gave my earlobe a little nibble, making me shiver. He smirked as he walked away.

Derek was waiting for me in the computer lab like we agreed, and he was staring at me with accusation in his eyes. He blamed me for turning him on the way I did, and I didn't object. I smirked at him instead as I played coy again, this time letting him know that it was all an act. I also let him know that I didn't want anything else besides to fuck him. He looked at me with an expression of disbelief before he laughed and brought us closer together for a heated kiss. I was just as active in this kiss, having been successful in my seduction plan. We got each other undressed and fucked on the floor of the computer lab.

Remembering all of the ways I've added guys to my fuck buddies list, I focus again on who to give a blowjob to next. Mark, who's still my "French tutor"? Aiden, who has had a standing appointment for a fuck session every month until now? Derek, who likes to pretend sometimes that I'm still trying to seduce him? Or Mr. Voltrappe, who's cock I won't even be able to fit all of in my mouth because it's so long?

Eventually, I decide to go in order of when I added them to my list. Mark, then Aiden, then Derek, and Mr. Voltrappe. I like that Mr. Voltrappe is last because his cock is so long that I don't think I'd be able to attempt any other blowjobs after trying with him. Also, if I end up fucking him like I did Mr. Broker and Ashton, it'll be better if he's last. But I'm hoping it doesn't happen because I do not want to have sex with what's happening right now, no matter what my body wants to do.