Brielle Ch. 03

Story Info
Her story continues...
10.6k words
4.67
2.6k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I go to the bathroom that connects to my bedroom--a similar setup as Ashton's room--and get in the shower. I showered this morning but, with all the sex I've been having, it's a good idea to wash the fuck sweat off and get any extra juices that are still in my vagina. Plus, it'll calm me down some.

I'm free of sweat, juices, and freaking out when I finally go down to greet the family I haven't spent any time with for like a month now. But I overhear my mom talking on the phone with one of her best friends and I don't want to interrupt that. So, instead, I call Mark and set up a meeting at our usual spot in the library. Grabbing my keys, I get in my car to wait on him there.

Mark isn't there yet when I get to our usually study room. It usually takes him another ten minutes for him to drive here from his house. My mind wanders as I wait, and I feel my hands playing with my tits. Then I realize that I'm thinking about Serena again.

Her mouth over her partner's nipples, her hands on her ass, and her eyes on me. My pussy is wet again, and I forsake patience to get this frustrated feeling dealt with.

I pull down my panties and raise my skirt before bending over the table and beginning to play with my clit and pussy. I make sure I keep my voice down as I always do when I'm in the library, but thoughts of Serena's lips against mine dominate everything else.

I'm rubbing my clit with such focus that I only realize there's someone in the room when they place their cock inside my sopping cunt. I know it's Mark, but it still surprises me. I was so focused that I didn't notice that ten minutes had already come and gone. I wonder how long Mark was standing there watching me get myself off.

Ignoring this in favor of finally cumming, I moan at the entrance of Mark's cock and push back on it. This is more than enough encouragement for him, and he starts to fuck me with determined thrusts. I moan even more at the movement before I finally orgasm, gasping quietly while Mark continues to thrust.

After my orgasm is done, I realize something. Mark usually slows to an almost stop when I'm cumming, so I find it odd that he didn't do it this time. I closed the door to the room and made sure that the occupied sign was hung on it, so it would make sense for me to think that Mark would be the only one who'd come in and put their cock inside me the way he did. But I didn't lock the door because Mark wouldn't be able to get in without knocking--meaning anyone could have come in. And I was probably being loud with such lewd sounds. I feel my face grow pale as I slowly look behind at the person still ramming into me.

Giving a little yelp, I push him away and gasp out, "You're not Mark!"

The person who's been fucking me gives me a confused look. "That didn't seem to bother you a minute ago."

I look at Arthur with disdain as I finish putting my underwear and pants back on. "That's because I thought you were Mark! I don't let just anyone put their dick in me, asshole."

"Oh, I know," Arthur says, his face turning to one of contempt. "You made that clear when I asked you out last year."

I realize now that Arthur is one of the guys that made the list for my possible rapist. Even though what he just did to me was basically rape, his cock definitely didn't feel big enough to be the one who's been raping me.

"So, what?" I ask, my voice full of accusation. "You thought that that meant you could put your dick in me now? Did you think I'd changed my mind?"

Arthur shakes his head, unashamed. "I knew you didn't. But I walked in and found you like that. I couldn't just pass up the opportunity."

"Why did you walk in? I know I put the occupied sign up."

"I didn't see any sign," he says. By the way he avoids my eyes, I know he's lying.

He meets my eyes again and gestures to his still hard and glistening dick. "Well, are you going to let me finish?"

I gape at him. "No! Get out!"

Arthur's face turns angry, but the door opens and surprises him. When Arthur sees who it is, he pulls his pants back on and races out the door. Mark's eyes are wide as he processes Arthur's quick retreat and my now teary expression.

"What happened?" Mark asks, his voice soft but his eyes hard. "Are you okay?"

I shake my head, still trying to hold in the sudden tears. "I didn't see who he was until it was over."

Mark is quiet for a moment. "He fucked you?" I nod and he asks, "Did he rape you?"

I gasp a little at the word having only heard it from Kristy but nod a little. "I was facing away from the door and playing with myself, getting ready for you. I thought you were the one who walked in. I thought it was you."

Mark closes his eyes briefly before seeming to decide on something. He opens the door that Arthur closed when he rushed out and nods towards it. "I'll walk you to your car."

Exhaling slightly in relief that he won't say anything more about it, I grab my bag and walk with him back to my car. Mark doesn't say a word as we walk out the library door, but I need to hear something from him.

"Mark?" I say quietly. He looks at me, but still doesn't say anything. "Don't tell anyone about this, okay?"

He looks at me with disbelief now. "What?"

"Please, just don't say anything about it."

"Why?" He asks, his tone incredulous. "He just raped you. Don't you want him punished?"

"Yes," I answer honestly, "but I don't want anyone to know what happened to me. It'll make everyone look at me differently. Like you are now."

Mark pauses as he takes note of his pity-filled eyes, but shakes his head. "That shouldn't matter."

"It matters to me," I say, grabbing his arm as we get to my car. "Just promise me you won't tell anyone."

He still seems hesitant, so I say, "Please."

This surprises him as much as it convinces him--I don't say please very often--and he finally nods. I thank him before getting in my car and driving back home. I head straight back up to my room once I pull in the driveway.

Why does this keep happening? Not only am I being repeatedly raped by some unknown guy with a great cock, now I'm being raped by an average cock of someone who thinks he has the right just because he walked in on me masturbating. And Arthur expected me to let him finish after I knew who he was, and we fought.

It was humiliating, but I'm glad that Mark walked in when he did. His entrance made Arthur run away before his anger made him force himself on me again. And now Mark won't get his blowjob because he thinks of me as a delicate victim. That should be a good thing. I was only giving blowjobs to keep my fuck buddies from badgering me, but I'm disappointed that I didn't give Mark a blowjob.

WHY?

*

The next morning is swim practice. And my morning routine is somewhat stalled by the memory of what I saw of my little brother. It takes me longer than necessary to get out the door because of my sudden need while I was changing.

Once I'm at the school, the whole time I'm in the locker room changing into my swimwear I'm on edge, expecting my still unknown rapist to pay me another visit. But nothing happens. Instead, because I've been thinking about the last time I was alone in the locker room--as well as my unexpectedly well-endowed little brother--I get turned on. I just can't help thinking about the amazing orgasm I supposedly had. This rapist really seems to know how to push my edges until I explode.

I shake my head. Why am I thinking such thoughts about my rapist? None of this makes any sense.

Swim practice goes normally, and I spend the ten minutes before my first class giving head to Aiden, the quarterback of the football team. I've been so confused by everything that's been happening with me that I didn't get turned on like I have the last few times I gave blowjobs--much to the disappointment of my current partner.

And, to make matters worse, Serena keeps popping back into my brain. Moments when we were in Starbucks flash before my eyes while I'm taking a test in math. This, of course, gets Mr. Voltrappe's attention since I was still in the front seat of his class. It was kind of hard to miss because of all of my fidgeting, heavy breathing, and clenching of my thighs. I keep thinking of who that other girl Serena was with, too. Who was she? And how was she so comfortable doing all of those things in such a public place? Nothing I can think of makes any sense, and it only makes me hotter.

It's because of this that I hardly wait for the last of the class to leave the room before I lock the door and basically jump on Mr. Voltrappe. He doesn't seem too bothered by it though. Then again, my aggressive kissing doesn't leave much room for rejection.

Both of our pants are off with barely even a thought and he's inside me the next moment. I gasp as every throbbing inch steadily works its way to the hilt. I don't even notice I'm on his suddenly clear desk until I feel it rock beneath me with Mr. Voltrappe's next thrust. But I don't have time to rethink our situation because he pounds me relentlessly, making me grunt with each fast thrust.

Though Mr. Voltrappe moves quick enough to finish off within a few minutes, he lasts for at least an hour, making me switch positions so that I don't lose circulation and help me last as long as him. Because of my seemingly rapid need, it surprises me that the long cock inside me doesn't make me cum. And I'm very frustrated when Mr. Voltrappe announces that he's close.

I missed all of my lunch period by now, so I push him off me and take him in my mouth, hoping for a little bit of protein. Surprisingly, I'm able to get my mouth more than halfway up his cock, making the head probe down my throat the smallest bit. I'm not sure how I don't gag at this, but I keep his cock there for more than a few seconds as he cums.

The first few ropes obviously go straight down my throat, but my breath runs out and I pull his cock out until it's just the head still inside. I keep the rest of Mr. Voltrappe's cum resting on my tongue as I wait for him to finish. When he does, he pulls away and I quickly swallow, leaving no trace of his cum but the scent on my breath.

Mr. Voltrappe doesn't necessarily seem invigorated at seeing me swallow as my other fuck buddies have. But that doesn't surprise me. He's had many more partners than me or my guys have, so it makes sense that it wouldn't faze him much.

We catch our breaths for only a moment before we both redress ourselves. I leave the room with nothing but a small smile towards him and go to study hall--where I plan on relieving my frustration with Derek.

All I have to do once Derek and I are both in study hall is to give him a suggestive smile and leave the room. Derek follows me at a distance while we go to the abandoned gym but once we get there, he rushes and picks me up, devouring my mouth and neck. We don't even make it to underneath the bleachers where I normally like to do whatever I do. Derek just makes his way to the closest wall and presses my still raised body against it.

My head lays against the wall as Derek works his mouth down from my neck, unclothing me as he does so--meaning he has to place me back on the floor. He lingers a bit longer on my tits until he brings his mouth down lower. My skirt isn't even to my knees before Derek's tongue is placed on my clit, making me pant and writhe. While I hold his head in place, Derek finishes pushing my skirt down and uses his hand to instead plunge into my sopping cunt.

It takes a while for my mind to come back to me, but I refocus and bring my leg up so that my thigh is resting on Derek's shoulder. This gives him better access and he uses it to replace his fingers with his tongue. Now it's his tongue which plunges in and out of me. I pant even more than before as he uses his thumb to play with my clit and I'm glad that I chose to be with Derek next. He always seems to focus more on pleasuring me instead of on his own need.

Before long, I'm cumming into his mouth and he drinks it all in. I know Derek still has his own need at the moment because he stands up and undoes his pants, letting his hard cock poke my belly. But I don't want to fuck him after just having fucked the long cock of my math teacher. So I turn us both, placing him against the wall instead of me, and get in a similar position as Derek just had.

Derek's eyes open wide seeing me on my knees--just like with all of my fuck buddies, he knows I don't like to do blowjobs. I only smile up at him and start licking his hardened penis, making sure to use a lot of spit. Once he's lubricated, I slowly take Derek's cock into my mouth, keeping eye contact with him the whole time.

Because I had been able to get Mr. Voltrappe's long dick past my throat, I feel confident in attempting to do it again with Derek. I bob my head to stimulate the cock in my mouth before slowing, and I swallow his cock. I don't even gag like every other time I've tried to deepthroat before and I watch as Derek's eyes get bigger, and his head falls back. I pull back before I'm even close to running out of air and bob a few more times. Then I deepthroat him again.

Derek groans and thrusts at this added bonus, giving me such a look of admiration that I smile with his cock still in my throat. I do the deepthroat a few more times before pulling him completely out of my mouth, leaving only my hand to stroke him as I stand up.

When Derek looks at me with a questioning look--most likely wondering why I've stopped--I whisper huskily into his ear, "Fuck my mouth."

His eyes go from questioning to delighted as I go back to my knees and place him in my mouth again, looking at him the whole time. I don't have to wait long before he grabs my head and slowly does as I've asked. When I give no struggle or complaint, confirming what I've asked was real, he really goes at it.

It's the best I can do to keep my gag reflex suspended while keeping my throat open for Derek to do as he'd like to me. He thrusts continuously into my mouth, slowing only for a moment when he goes for my throat. My nose and lips press into Derek's balls and pubic hair each time he does this, and I surprise him by sticking out my tongue to lick his balls.

Derek fucks my mouth for a good ten minutes before he finally blows his load. He keeps the head of his cock in my mouth as he strokes it himself and I wait for him to finish before swallowing as I've done with the others. Derek seems spent after such a surprising and pleasurable fuck session, so I leave him be as I dress myself again. He's still sitting on the floor when I'm done, so I go over and whisper in his ear.

"Thanks for that. I needed the practice."

I lick his earlobe before walking away without looking back, knowing he's watching my ass as I go.

What I said confuses me, though. I needed the practice? For what? And why was I suddenly practicing? That word does make me understand why I've been so into blowjobs lately. I've never let my guys put their dicks in my mouth unless there was no other way to get them hard--which was rare. And I especially have never done deepthroat.

Before I can question any more about this, somebody steps into my path, blocking my way back to study hall. I'm about to get really irritated at having my homework time being used when I look up.

It's Serena.

I freeze, thinking again of Starbucks and our kiss in the hall yesterday. Serena only watches me as my thoughts go from confused to irritated to alarmed to turned on and back to confused. When she finally does speak, it's with a smirk.

"Tell me about your practice."

Before I can process her use of the word I was just so confused by, I answer her.

"I've been with each of my fuck buddies, giving them all blowjobs. They all seemed pleased with what I did to them, especially the last two. I let them deepthroat me. I've also given a blowjob to one other guy, Preston. He didn't last long so it wasn't much practice."

I'm thoroughly freaked out at my immediate answer to Serena's command, and at my openness in sharing what I've been doing the last few days. I'm especially confused by my sharing information about my fuck buddies. I've never told anyone about them, except my small group of girlfriends.

Serena seems pleased at my response. "Continue practicing. You won't remember our conversation. Don't stop what I do now."

Then Serena brings me close to her and kisses me roughly, forcing her tongue into my mouth and grabbing my ass with both hands. I'm too surprised to do anything but kiss her back, letting my instincts take over. Serena lets out a soft moan at my hands returning her hold on me and turns me to press me against the lockers next to us.

This reminds me about our kiss yesterday and I get turned on again. My heat rises even more when I feel Serena's hand slip under my short skirt, her fingers immediately slipping inside my pussy. I hear her hum at my lack of underwear, and I quiver and gasp at her manipulation of my pussy and clit.

I'm so thoroughly confused at why Serena so suddenly blocked my path and started kissing me that I continue to let her touch me. It doesn't hurt that what she does feels so good either. It isn't until I feel Serena's hand slip out of me and her body following suit by stepping away from me that I realize the time. Still, I can only stare at Serena as she gives me a smile and a wink before walking away.

How is she so good at making me feel so good?

Knowing there wouldn't be any use to going to study hall now, I head to the bathroom. Serena didn't let me finish before she walked away. I need to finish the job before I can concentrate on anything else.

I make sure the bathroom is empty before entering a stall. Closing the lid to the toilet, I sit and lean back, lifting my legs until my feet are on the seat too. I'm already breathing hard both from what Serena did to me and in expectance of what I will do. My fingers dip themselves in my pussy juices before rubbing my clit. I jump slightly at the contact and moan a little as I continue to rub.

Suddenly, the door to the stall opens and I see Gabe standing in front of me with a clear view of my pussy. Gabe is one of the guys I've rejected this year, so I move to cover myself as I yelp in surprise and anger at his entrance. Gabe stops me by getting on his knees and holding my legs up even higher than they were.

"What are you doing?" I yell, still struggling to get in a more modest position.

Gabe isn't having any of that though. He only holds my legs more firmly as he says, "I saw you and that girl. It was hot."

"What?" Both angry and now scared, I stop struggling. But I shake my head and say, "So, what? That doesn't mean you can follow me in here and barge in."

He smiles. "But it sounded like you needed some help."

Before I can make any kind of response, I yelp again as Gabe makes contact with my clit, immediately sucking and playing with it with his tongue. I try to push his head away with my hand, but he stays rock solid where he is and I'm in no position to really get him off of me. So, I just glare at him as he dips his tongue in my pussy.

I try to hold my glare, but his ministrations to my still frustrated pussy start to get to me. Gabe's pretty good at this. I'm again breathing hard, but I still try to make it clear that I don't want him here.

Gabe ignores my on and off glares as he continues to lick and suck on everything involving my pussy. Seeing that I'm not really struggling anymore, he lets go of one of my legs and finds a better use for that hand. His fingers plunge into my increasingly sopping cunt, making me gasp.

Knowing that I can't really stop him and that I do need what he's giving, I close my eyes and let Gabe continue working on me. He apparently sees this and really starts to finger fuck me, sucking hard on my clit. I'm gasping and writhing constantly now.