Brielle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought Andria was only into guys, so why is she almost completely naked with a girl eating her out right now? Has Serena been randomly kissing and touching Andria like she has with me?

I'm still asking question after question in my head when Serena stands up and forcefully kisses Andria, her hand stays at Andria's pussy. I can tell that whatever Serena's doing feels really good because Andria barely reacts to Serena's mouth. Instead, she moans and pants helplessly, shaking from her oncoming orgasm. I know she reaches her climax because she completely freezes and is totally silent for a long time. Serena's hand moves through Andria's orgasm, kissing her neck and using her other hand to grope her breast.

Andria is barely finished with her orgasm when Serena grabs her and turns her so that she's now bent over the desk she was sitting on. Andria complies without a word, basically collapsing onto the desk with her ass pointed at Serena. Serena must have felt someone stare because she suddenly looks over at the door, meeting my eyes. She smiles when she sees me and, keeping her eyes on me, she forcefully plunges three of her fingers into Andria's cunt. I see Andria's gasp at the sudden and forceful entrance, but she stays where she is without struggle.

Serena's gaze stays locked on me as she thrusts her fingers in and out of Andria as if it was a cock instead. But she doesn't do that for long. Very soon, Serena puts in all five of her fingers and, still meeting my eyes, forces the rest of her hand inside Andria, going up to her wrist.

I gasp at the sight, never having seen it before, and pull away from both Serena's gaze and the scene before me. I don't know how long I was standing there, watching but it must've been a few minutes at least. The halls are now empty. I didn't even hear the bell ring.

Inexplicably, my pussy leaks juices, making me realize that I'm once again turned on. Why does Serena affect me so much? This isn't the first time I've seen her intimate with someone else because of what I saw at Starbucks, but this is the first time I've reacted to it like I was into voyeurism.

I try to ignore the feeling as I make my way to French class, but it can't be ignored. So instead, I go to Mr. Voltrappe's room, knowing that he has a free class this period. I don't often skip classes to be with one of my teaching fuck buddies--mostly because the teachers might get caught by other teachers--but I need a long, hard cock right now and Mr. Voltrappe is the only one of my fuck buddies who has it.

I barely glance at the empty room to make sure there aren't any students talking with him before I enter Mr. Voltrappe's classroom, closing and locking the door, and pulling the cover over the window. Mr. Voltrappe is obviously surprised by my entrance, but he hardly gets a chance to make a sound before I'm on him. I pull him in for a demanding kiss while pressing up against him, clearly stating what I want with just my body.

Thankfully, Mr. Voltrappe doesn't need much encouragement and he obliges me by taking charge. He picks me up and, wiping it off first, places me on his desk. With one leg in between mine enough to rub against my crotch, Mr. Voltrappe roughly massages my breasts while ravaging my mouth and neck. I moan and gasp at his attention--much like Andria did with Serena--and work on getting both of our clothes off.

Mr. Voltrappe soon helps with both of our clothes but immediately goes back to just my upper body. This frustrates my needful lust and I push him away to switch places, placing him on the desk instead. Before he can object, I climb on the desk as well with my legs on either side of Mr. Voltrappe. I barely have time to guide his cock to my entrance before I force myself down on it. Then, I only pause for a moment to adjust before starting to ride the long cock inside me.

With me doing all of the work, this leaves Mr. Voltrappe's hands free to play with my tits as he was before. While I bounce up and down, panting from both exertion and lust, my math teacher again massages my breasts. Every now and then, he'll let them go to watch them bounce with me, but he mainly feels them in his hands. He'll also bring his head close to suck one of my nipples into his mouth but, since this isn't easily done, he doesn't do that very much either.

Very soon, Mr. Voltrappe seems discontent with my work and stands up, picking me up along with him while he's still inside me. He turns so that I'm again on the desk and pounds into me hard, not even starting slow, as he holds one of my legs so that my foot is by his head. This suits me fine since it's what I wanted from the beginning, so I lean back on the desk and let him do it. But Mr. Voltrappe doesn't allow me to relax for long before he takes me by the neck and bends me so that my face is right in front of his, holding me in place as he rams into me. It's lucky that I'm flexible and have had practice in many positions because this would definitely hurt if I wasn't. All it does for me though is turn me on even more.

Mr. Voltrappe holds me close to fuck me for a long time, sometimes using a hand to squeeze the tit not being squished by my leg, before throwing my leg to the side. The momentum from my leg allows him to turn my whole body so that I'm now face down on the desk with my feet on the floor. The whole time, my pussy stays filled with his cock and the feeling of his cock turning inside me makes me yelp in pleasure, along with his cock going more deeply inside me with the new position.

His hands press into my back as he again rams into me, hard. I'm now slightly yelping with each stroke as I grab the sides of the desk for dear life. Mr. Voltrappe grabs my hair and pulls it so that my back is almost painfully arched, still fucking me with everything he's got. This is how I know he's close to cumming, so I take the hand still holding my hips and place it on my tit instead, knowing that he loves the feel of them in this position. Thankfully, I'm close to my climax too so, when Mr. Voltrappe does finish, I cum right along with him.

His ropes of cum fill me so much more than any has before, and I shake a little as it adds to my orgasm. Mr. Voltrappe holds me in the same position for a long time as we both finish, both of us gasping from how intense this fuck was.

Because we're in school still, I try to recover as fast as I can to leave the room so that we don't get caught. Thankfully, I'm able to get dressed relatively fast and I walk out the door. Only, I immediately bump into someone.

I stumble at the sudden contact but stay standing. Annoyed at having been bumped into, I raise my head to glare at and admonish whoever it is.

"Watch where you're going," I say as my eyes connect with the person in front of me.

As soon as I see who it is, I freeze.

It's Serena. Again. Why does she keep approaching me like this? This time is different though. She doesn't say anything, the same as usual, but she only watches me as I freeze, speechless. She doesn't move or touch me like the last few times we've crossed paths.

I'm finally able to get my voice back. "Who was the girl you were with at Starbucks?"

This wasn't what I expected to come out of my mouth at finally speaking with Serena after everything she's done with me. I expected to ask why she was so interested in me. So why did I ask about Starbucks instead?

Nonetheless, Serena answers.

"Her name is Amanda," she replies, her voice and smile showing that she's pleased with my line of questioning.

My strange inquiring continues. "Does she go here? I didn't recognize what I could see."

Serena shakes her head. "She goes to Belmont High."

"How do you know her?"

"Her dad is an old friend of my family's."

"Why do you keep kissing and touching me," I finally ask. I don't know why I was asking about Amanda, but I got past it to ask about what I really want to know.

Serena's smile turns more mischievous. "You're hot."

"But I'm straight."

"I know," she shrugs, still smiling. "That's what makes it so fun."

"Why me?"

"Because of that," she says nodding towards the door that I just came out of with Mr. Voltrappe on the other side.

I feel my face pale a little at what she might know but I try to play clueless. "Because of what? What do you mean?"

Serena stalks closer to me. "I know about your little list. And I know that you've been fucking your teachers, too."

"How do you know?" I ask, abandoning the clueless act because of what she already knows.

"You mean besides seeing you leaving that room with the scent of sex on you?" She says, chuckling a little. She shrugs before answering. "Simple, you told me."

I shake my head, confused. "No, I didn't. I've never told anyone outside of my friends."

Serena shrugs again. "You did tell me. But I did know before then."

"I didn't tell you," I say firmly. But I do doubt. I have had some lost periods of time. Maybe I told her during one of those moments. "But how did you know before I supposedly told you?"

"Andria," she says simply.

Of course, I think to myself. Andria knows all about my fuck buddies since she tried to steal them like the slut she is and, judging by how she was reacting to Serena, she would totally tell her about them.

Serena sees me accepting this response, but she still has a mischievous smile. "What did you think of what you saw me do to her?"

Obviously, she's talking about what happened in the dark classroom when she caught me watching them.

I shrug, hoping to wave it off with indifference. "I didn't think anything of it. I'm not against lesbians being together, if that's what you're asking."

Humming in disapproval, Serena gets even closer. So much so that she just has to lean over to whisper in my ear.

"Tell me the truth."

Her closeness distracts me so much that I do as she says. "It turned me on. That's why I was in there with Mr. Voltrappe. I was fucking him."

When I mentioned the room we were still standing in front of, I gestured towards it. But my actions and words are automated, like I'm not controlling what comes out of my mouth. Why am I telling Serena such things, and so openly?

Serena's fingers lightly trace up my arm as she keeps her lips close to my ear. "I thought as much."

She pulls away suddenly to push me against the wall like she did yesterday. I'm still befuddled by what I told her that I don't resist, only gasping in surprise at the sudden contact with the wall. Serena presses herself against me seductively as her hands roam freely over my body.

She kisses me again, slipping her tongue between my lips before she releases me and walks away.

What just happened? Why am I reacting to her like this? And what did she mean when she said she wouldn't leave me alone anymore?

Choosing to ignore these questions for the moment, I shake my head and walk casually towards the French classroom. There's still a half hour of this class left.

*

The whole, last thirty minutes of class, my thoughts are on Serena and Andria--and then Serena and Amanda. I'm so turned on that by the time class is over, I make sure I'm the last in the room before locking the door and jumping on Mr. Broker. I don't usually have so many fuck sessions with my teachers so close together because of what it does to my body, but I'm wet and in need.

Mr. Broker happily obliges after some miniscule protesting about the time. I don't bother going for head first and instead opt to immediately ram him inside me with no preparation. I'm that wet. It doesn't take long for Mr. Broker to take control and pick me up to lay me on his desk--all while he's still inside me. The small motions of his thick cock as we change positions has me moaning and grinding against him so much that Mr. Broker gives a pleased smile before beginning his work.

While Mr. Broker does like to focus on my tits, he sometimes gets in the mood to just pound into me as hard as he can. It's a little hard to pay attention to breasts when they're bouncing all over the place. And with Mr. Broker's wide cock working inside me, I can't help but respond. I get so loud that he has to cover my mouth with the hand that isn't holding me in place.

My back is arched so far off the table from my writhing in pleasure that I know I'm going to be sore again. Not as badly as this weekend because it isn't as long, but still sore.

With a final few thrusts and grunts, Mr. Broker finishes off inside me. I didn't cum yet, so I wait for him to attend to me as he usual does if he finishes before me. But his touch never comes.

I boost myself on my elbows to glare accusingly at my French teacher only to find Andria in front of me instead.

"Andria?" I ask, my confused voice breathless from the ramming I just took. "What are you doing here?"

Knowing that Andria has already seen more than enough of me, I don't bother to cover myself up. She can't be interested in any other girl besides Serena, anyway. She's been straight until I saw her with Serena.

I look towards the door to find the newly dressed Mr. Broker giving me a smile as he walks out of the room, locking the door again behind him. At least I can count on him not wanting us to be caught in his classroom. That would not go over well with the principal.

Andria gives me a similar smile as Mr. Broker did. "Don't mind me, bitch. I'm just going to give you a hand since you've been abandoned while still in need."

Before I can get a chance to cuss back at her, Andria's fingers are suddenly in my cunt. I gasp at the contact but am still able to glare as I respond.

"Then make it quick, slut. I doubt I'll enjoy this any more than I need to."

My need to finish has in fact made me overlook that I'll be letting another girl at my pussy. That this is Andria, of all people, doesn't stall me much either. Though, I do recognize the irony of the two biggest sluts together like this.

Andria only gives another of those smiles before bracing a hand against me and moving the fingers already inside me. I stifle a sound at the movement and stay glaring at her as she begins to thrust her hand back and forth. She moves fast and hard and I can't help but lean back and moan when she finally uses her other hand to touch my clit.

Apparently, that's what she was waiting for because I immediately feel her mouth and tongue latching onto my clit instead. Once again arching on the desk, I let Andria's surprisingly skilled fingers and tongue do their work. Her fast pace has me cumming within the next few minutes.

Andria doesn't say anything as I come down. She just licks up the juices from my sopping cunt--making me jerk a few extra times--and her dripping fingers. When I'm aware enough to glare at her again and start to sit up, Andria lunges forward and forcefully kisses my gasping mouth.

I can taste myself while our tongues wrestle for dominance. I'm still glaring and I'm not touching her anywhere, but I do fight her with my tongue. With that further bit of humiliation accomplished, Andria finally pulls away. She gives me yet another one of those smiles before walking out the door, not bothering to say anything.

Luckily, Andria decided that closing the door again was a better option, so I don't have to worry about being seen while I'm dressing myself again. Once I'm clothed, I pull out a small mirror from my bag and check my face and hair. They aren't too badly ruffled from the treatment, so I just straighten them out a bit before heading out the door myself.

Once again, I missed lunch because of my sexual drive. And my next class is English with both Charley and Preston. Not feeling like bothering with either of them right now, I leave the school to go get lunch at home. Mom and my youngest sibling will be there--no doubt with questions of why I'm not in school--but I'm hungry, and drained.

I make it home just as they're all moving to the dining room for the next homeschool class. Unfortunately, this means that I'll have no choice but to be questioned because the dining room has a direct line of sight to the kitchen. Sighing at my luck, I drop my bags at the door and don't bother being quiet as I go to get myself some food.