Brielle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That makes it harder for Gabe to keep contact, so he puts the arm that's still holding one leg up over my belly and pushes me down. This leaves both of my legs free but, instead of pushing him away, I only wrap them around him and pull him closer.

My orgasm comes along shortly after this, and I grab Gabe's arm hard to get through it. My legs now loose, Gabe moves them off of him so that he can stand up. He looks down at my prone body with a pleased smile--much like Serena's from earlier--before starting to fidget with his jeans-covered cock.

Seeing him do this, I sigh. Sitting up and straightening myself and my clothes, I grab Gabe's belt and pull him closer. As I undo his belt and pull his pants down, I say, "This doesn't mean anything. I'm just returning the favor. Don't go thinking that this is going to be a regular thing between us. And do not tell anyone."

"Fine," Gabe answers with a shrug and a smirk. I ignore his arrogance and start licking his impressively thick cock.

Gabe cums relatively fast, but only after I deepthroat his cock. It was harder to do because his cock is so thick, but I still did it. Gabe also took his cock out of my mouth and his cum spread all over my face. Some even got in my hair. Gross.

I kick him out of the girl's bathroom right after he cums on my face, moments before the bell rings. I have to rinse my face and hair quickly, knowing that girls will start coming into the bathroom soon. I barely finish cleaning out the cum spot in my hair and step back into the stall before the first girl comes in.

Releasing a quiet sigh of relief, I clean my pussy before flushing the toilet and going to wash my hands. I leave the bathroom and go to the biology room, where my next class is.

*

Biology is awkward. Serena is in biology with me so all I can really do is think about what has happened between us. It's unreal what she's done to me, and my reaction to it. And I can't help but blame her for what happened with Gabe right after she got me so worked up.

Twice, she's basically attacked me in the hall--a place where anyone could have walked by and seen us, though surprisingly no one but Gabe had. Each time, she's made me feel so out of control. I fucked both Mr. Broker and Ashton right after she kissed me last time and gave a blowjob to a guy not on my fuck buddies list after she played with my pussy just now.

All of class, I sneak glances at her, wondering if she's as effected by what happened as I've been. But she's as apathetic as usual, only ever paying attention to her phone and ignoring our teacher. Mr. Warren is as used to Serena's behavior in our class as my choir teacher is used to mine and Kristy's behavior. He barely ever glances at her anymore because he knows he'll only get a sneer from her before she leaves of her own accord. He's tried giving her detention, or any other punishment, but it's never stuck with her. The principal can't do anything about her either because her parents are huge contributors to the school.

This must be why Serena feels she can do anything she wants to me. I just can't figure out why she wants me. She's obviously lesbian, but it's also obvious that I'm straight. Why does she think she wants me when there are apparently girls like the one I saw at Starbucks who will better please her?

My quiet inquiries have taken so much of my mind space that I didn't realize the time until the bell rang for the end of school. I shake my head out of my useless wonderings and pack my school bag to go meet Matthew. He's been hounding me all day because of what I did with him yesterday, just as I thought he would.

I meet him in the gym again and do basically the same thing as yesterday. Either Matthew put the plug back into his ass or he hasn't removed it this entire time because it's in his ass right now. As I finish making him cum, I pull out the butt plug instead of keeping it in this time. It gets just about the same reaction from him, but I know he isn't as turned on as he was yesterday when we finished. Thankfully, this means Matthew will probably leave me alone for a few days.

After finishing with Matthew--which wasn't actually all that long--I go meet Kristy at my car. When I see her, I pull her away from any listening ears and tell her what happened with Arthur yesterday, and Gabe today, only leaving out what happened with Serena.

"How does this keep happening to you?" Kristy huffs out, incredulous on my behalf. "Now you have to worry about more than your usual rapist."

"Trust me," I tell her, my voice just as annoyed, remembering almost those exact words running through my mind after Arthur, "I know. But at least I know that Gabe and Arthur aren't the ones who've been using me during my lost periods of time. Their dicks were good, but not enough to cause me the soreness I've felt before."

"Well," Kristy sighs as we walk to my car, "I guess three out of the thirteen we were going to question are crossed off our list now."

I start to nod when I see the look on Kristy's face and warily ask, "What are you thinking?"

"What do you mean?" She asks with a shrug, her innocent face on.

"I know that look, Kristy. You're planning something."

Kristy sighs again, her shoulders slumping. "Fine. I was thinking that I should question the ten leftover guys instead. I'm not as experienced as you, but I can still figure out which dick is being used against you. Especially since you've given me such a detailed account of how it's made you feel."

I gape at her. "How is that a good idea? Do you want to be raped?"

"Of course not! But I want to find whoever's doing this to you almost as much as you do. Besides, I won't be raped."

"How do you know?"

"Because I'll be giving these guys exactly what they want. Well, almost exactly. They want you not me. But I think I'll be a good alternative in their eyes."

Arriving at my car, I lean against it in defeat. "There's no way I can talk you out of this, is there?" Kristy shakes her head. "And you're going to do this with or without my permission." She nods her head this time. "Well, then, fine. I guess I can back you up or something, just in case it gets out of control."

Kristy gives a bright smile before skipping to her own car. Lena shows up around the same time and we both get in the car so that I can take her home. I only drop her off though because I have drama club after school today. I always have enough time to drop Lena off at home before getting back to school, even after my meet up with Matthew.

I hit a snag before getting to the auditorium, though. Henry waits for me just inside the school doors. I roll my eyes but smile when Henry sees me approaching.

"What are you doing here, Henry?" My voice barely holds back the annoyance I feel towards him. "Aren't you supposed to be at baseball practice?"

"I have some time to spare," he answers with a shrug, giving me the smile that he usually uses to let me know he wants to fuck. "Want to spend that time together?"

I walk past him, but he quickly keeps pace with me while I make my way to the auditorium. "You know I have drama club right now. You'll have to wait."

Henry suddenly grabs me and pushes me against the lockers. I barely have time to gasp in surprise before he kisses me, his hands grabbing my ass possessively. I shouldn't be surprised by this--he actually does it quite frequently when no one's around. But, because of everything that's going on with me right now, I wasn't expecting it.

I let Henry kiss and grab me, even returning the favor because I know he expects it. It looks like I'm going to have to give Henry another blowjob in order to keep him at bay a little longer.

When Henry's finished, he pulls away slightly and says, "I'll see you after drama, then."

Damn it, I think to myself. I thought I'd have until tomorrow to do it.

I smile up at Henry. "See you then."

*

Though I wasn't looking forward to my meeting with Henry, I soon felt very good about it. We met at our usual spot in the abandoned gym and Henry started with something a little different. He must've noticed the way I've been distant more than I thought, because he pays more attention to my pleasure than allowing me to give him the blowjob I was planning.

He kisses me with my back against the wall as he takes off my skirt and panties, paying special attention to the spot by my ear that he knows I like. I can't help but let him attend to me after he does that.

Before Henry takes advantage of my exposed pussy, he takes my ample tits in his hands and plays with them how I like. He still kisses me, but he roams around my neck and jaw instead of just my mouth.

It's only when he hears my labored breathing that Henry moves one of his hands slowly to my clit. He dips his finger in my pussy juices before rubbing my clit, using the moisture to make it easier. He makes me cum just like that--fast for me compared to how long I usually last. Before I can recover and attend to him, like I originally planned, Henry pushes me into the wall more firmly and puts his fingers inside me.

Since I haven't recovered yet, my body jerks at the sensitivity there.

"What are you doing," I ask him breathlessly. "I just came."

Henry smiles against my neck as he answers. "I know. I want you to cum again."

I moan when I hear this, knowing that there isn't much I can do when Henry gets like this. He's stubborn when he's determined enough to use a firm hand as he's doing now.

Not only does Henry thrust his fingers in and out of my pussy, but he works his mouth down my body until his tongue starts to play with my clit, making my body jerk once again. I'm constantly making sounds now, moaning and gasping without caring that anyone might hear me. It's doubtful with school and most club and team meetings being over, but there are still people in the school. The janitor could walk in, for instance, or one of the teachers staying behind to do some extra work.

All this really does though is turn me on more. It's an exhilarating feeling to think that someone might catch me in a position like this. Maybe that's why I was so turned on by what Serena had done with me in the hall both times. This just confuses me even more since I'm not an exhibitionist, as I said before.

Henry makes me cum again within moments. But he's still not done. Now he plans to take his own pleasure. He stands, but only to help get me to my hands and knees. I guess Henry knows that I wouldn't be able to stay standing for very long. Being on my hands and knees gives me better stability, and Henry uses this to finally stick his cock inside me.

Weak from the two orgasms, I only give a faint moan. I ready myself for Henry's thrusts by putting my forehead on my arms, my elbows now on the floor as well. Henry holds onto my hips before beginning to thrust. His hips pound into my ass and it takes all of me to keep from dropping from the force. Usually, Henry would start slow, but I guess his need has grown too much after focusing on me for so long.

His cock isn't as nice as my rapist's supposedly is, but I'm so sensitive right now that the smallest and least impressive dick could make me cum. And I do cum, over and over, because Henry doesn't stop until he cums himself.

When he is done, Henry seems to come back to himself. He apologizes for using me as he did and helps to get me dressed. He gets me to my car and drives me back home, slipping me past my parents and siblings to get to my bed. Say what you want of my fuck buddies, but they all care enough about me to help me get home safe instead of leaving me alone after using me--like my rapist has done, again and again.

I'm asleep before my head hits the pillow.

*

I'm not positive in how Henry got himself back to the school where his own car was, but I'm pretty sure he walked. It's a relief in this moment that my house isn't that far from the school.

I sleep through everything until morning, even missing family dinner. It's a good thing that today's a weekend because I slept until ten, way after school would've started. I haven't missed a day of school yet, and I'm not planning to. I might've been lax with school and homework, but I've always gone to school. Mostly to get with my fuck buddies, sure, but my attendance is perfect.

Really glad that it's a Saturday, I decide to stay at home the entire weekend--skipping the swim training I'm supposed to go to today. If any of my fuck buddies want to be with me, they'll have to wait until I'm no longer sore from the multiple orgasms Henry gave me the day before. This ideal is hard to keep when I look out my window and see a shirtless Ashton once again playing basketball on the street.

There's a reason Ashton was the first of my fuck buddies, and it wasn't just because he was easy access from being across the street from me and him being as inexperienced as I was at that point. Ashton is hot. Even four years ago, he had six-pack abs and biceps to dream of. I know I've already said it, but he's only gotten more attractive since I was first with him.

I spend the rest of my Saturday watching Aston play basketball as if he has a constant stream of energy. Every now and then, one of my friends would call to invite me to something, but I'd decline and instead talk to them for a little while. And, all day, I text Kristy.

Even though it's the weekend, Kristy's been working on the ten other guys who need to be questioned about being my rapist. She's talked to all of them already, but hasn't done anything else. Currently, from her last text, Kristy's getting intimate with one of them: Trevor.

I don't know why she insists on whoring herself out to find my rapist, but I could never stop Kristy from doing anything she really wanted to do. She's been my friend since elementary school and is the only one who knows about Grayson--the asshole who made me believe he liked me to use me before leaving town. Maybe Kristy just doesn't want me to go through something like that asshole again.

Sunday is spent much like Saturday, but without the Ashton show. I saw him leave with a few of his friends from his own school. I spend some time with the family too, since I haven't really been around for the last few weeks. Mostly, I hang out with Niel and Anie. They're the youngest of us and I'm sure they feel the most left out whenever we have plans with our friends from school. Col doesn't really care for anything we do since he's locked in his room all the time, Barry has his own sporty friends to hang out with, and Lena is too into her experimentation in popular style to want to be with anyone in our family.

Some of my fuck buddies try to set up times for me to come to their houses, but I turn them down from both not wanting to be with them and soreness from Henry. It's been a while since I've been sore from one of my fuck buddies. Lately, it's been from my still unknown rapist. I'm actually surprised that I haven't gotten any more visits from him. It seemed like I was losing time every day for a month. Now, I remember every moment from the last few days. I wonder why he's leaving me alone.

When Monday comes back around, I'm still sore, but not nearly as much as before. So, if one of my guys really wants to be with me--or if I'm really turned on like I sometimes have been for some reason--I'll be able to take it. And, of course, that's the first thing that happens when I get to school.

Charley--who usually only ever contacts me for a session right before or after our English class--meets me next to the parking lot where I usually park. Lena gives me an odd look before following Barry's careless form to the school. Lena knows nothing of my fuck buddies, only knowing that I've been with Ashton before and that we have a continued connection.

"Hey, Charley," I say as I get out of my car.

"Brielle," Charley brings me close to him, an obvious need filling his body and voice. "Please, I need you."

I scrunch my nose, but check the time. Sighing, I say, "Fine. Meet me behind the bleachers of the gym."

Knowing I mean the abandoned gym, Charley excitedly nods and races away. I shake my head, but follow him at a slower pace. Maybe I'll just let him fuck me a little, then get him to cum with a blowjob.

Luckily, Charley allows this. I let him fuck me from behind as I hold unto one of the bleacher's bars. I don't feel anything as he fucks me, but my pussy reacts enough to make it not painful for both of us. I don't let him stay in me for too long before I push him away and get on my knees in front of him once again.

Charley's excitement keeps him from complaining at having to pull out. I put his cock in my mouth, tasting my own pussy, and immediately deepthroat him--there's no need to lubricate him anymore. Charley grunts in surprise, grasping at the bars around him from how good my throat apparently feels. But he doesn't cum, yet. I continue my blowjob, switching from deepthroat to licking to regular head bobbing. Now that I've been able to successfully deepthroat many cocks, I'm confident in my ability enough to do it many more times with Charley.

He cums moments later, my deepthroating pushing him to the edge even more effectively than anything else I could've thought of. When he's done cumming in my mouth, I swallow his cum once again and stand to give him a goodbye kiss. I'm dressed and headed out the door moments later.

I meet Kristy in our first class of the day: history. As soon as we're seated, I ask Kristy how it went with Trevor.

"His dick was miniscule," she says, laughing, "There's no way that he's the one who's using you. I had to go through with the blowjob I promised him, but he was easy."

I laugh a little with her but sigh--both from relief and frustration. "Have you marked off any other suspects during the weekend?"

"I did actually, by accident. I literally bumped into Trey on the bus to the mall and I used that opportunity to feel him up as soon as I realized it was him. He has a relatively small dick, too. I don't think he's the one either from your description."

Taking the bus isn't unusual for Kristy when she goes to the mall, even though she has a car, because she likes that she has no choice but to buy as few items as possible.

"Okay," I say, nodding in acknowledgement but still frustrated. "That leaves eight more guys to question."

"Hey, Brielle," Kristy says, her voice firmer than it was a few moments ago. "I know this is an awful situation, but you have to be more relaxed about this. Otherwise, you're going to stress yourself to death."

I nod in surprise. Kristy isn't always so worried about this kind of stuff, but she's been almost nonstop worried for me since I first told her about all of this.

"Yeah, okay," I say, still nodding. "I'll try not to think too much about it."

Kristy nods too. "Good."

While class is already well underway, Kristy and I discuss who should be questioned next. Kristy really seems to want to do all the questioning herself because it involves touching cocks in one way or another, maybe because she knows that I don't like doing that with anyone but my fuck buddies. I don't fight her too hard for this, I know that she's also been a bit horny since she first started questioning our suspects.

Class ends and Kristy gives me a thumbs up before she disappears to find Joey, our next suspect. With her taking charge in this, I relax more and head to my next class. I barely glance at a window to an empty classroom when I do a double-take and stop in my tracks.

Serena is in the dark room, eating out Andria of all people. I'm so dumbfounded at seeing the school slut with the mystery, bad girl that I can't help but stand frozen, watching. Andria's lower body is obviously naked because of Serena's mouth being on her slutty cunt, but her blouse is also open. She doesn't have as impressive of a rack as me but it's impressive enough that plenty of guys approach her in hopes of getting a little peek or touch of them. Serena's arms are around Andria's legs--which are both over Serena's shoulders--and her head moves vigorously. But Serena is completely covered in her usual, baggy clothes.