All Comments on 'Brie's Blacked Birthday'

by NathanFromTumwaterWA

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
knickerlover13knickerlover1310 months ago

we both loved this hot story, maggies panties and pussy were a bit wet .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I wish authors would try to vary there stories up more. Typical same old copy cat studio porn story where every celebrity ends up with two black men and the boyfriend just watches on. Oh I've never seen that one before........

AchtungNightAchtungNight10 months ago

As another celebrity writer who tries to work in multiple categories, I think you did fine. It’s a bit long, and that’s my main issue. Nevertheless I gave you a 5 for including one of my favorite actresses and mixing in female self-love and voyeurism on top of the interracial group sex. That sort of bravery earns praise from me, whatever the results. I’m going to have to re-read the story later and look for FF action with Brie & Jessie, that would turn me on more than the main plot. Maybe you want to put that together for the sequel? It would make a good “calm down” story.

I hope you will continue your work and remember not to get bothered by readers’ varied tastes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous