Bright Blue Bathing Suit

Story Info
Spending time with an old friend leads to?
906 words
4.04
11.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left high school having taken the AP Math and Science classes. I was considered a nerd but, trust me, there were a lot of much nerdier (and smarter) kids than I. I also hung out with the stoners, the jocks and the gearheads. For some reason I was able to chat with all of them and I liked the diversity.

When I got to UCLA, I started out taking math and science classes but quickly found that I just couldn't relate to these people. They were monomaniacal- driven to have their TI-95 calculators and slide rules out all the time. It wasn't the classwork. I felt stifled and thought I would suffocate.

Luckily, UCLA is a big place and they don't really expect you to choose your major the first year, so I took classes in different departments looking for my tribe. Finally I found them- in the English Literature Department.

Here were people who liked to talk about ideas, liked to sit in coffee houses chatting until the wee hours, and the women were bohemian with big appetites and big laughs, seemingly unafraid of anything.

I dated around, got serious a couple of times, and managed to graduate with a degree I had no idea what to do with. Eventually I ended up going to art school and with the three disciplines have been able to make a pretty good living since.

About 5 years out of college, I was in the market of all places when I ran into Jessica, one of the women I had spent many an hour with in coffee houses. We had never dated, probably because I did go out with one of her good friends in college.

She seem very happy to see me. We finished our shopping and went for a cup of coffee. I had a great time catching up and noticed her confidence in herself had really grown. She said she was house sitting at this amazing huge house in Sherman Oaks and that I should stop by to visit. She said she'd fix me dinner. I like invitations like that- full of possibility.

Two evenings later I rang the doorbell of this obscene McMansion at about 8 pm and watched through the glass front door as she approached. We greeted with a kiss on the cheek. I produced the bottle of wine I'd brought and got a tour of the house.

Dinner wasn't yet ready so we went out by the pool and drank my bottle of wine. It was a beautiful Southern California evening. She smiled and laughed easily and we chatted just like old times. I realized Jessica was a very beautiful, confident woman.

She was tall- at least 5'11" and just a little on the plump side. Nowhere near fat, but with nice breasts, a little bit of a belly, beautifully wide hips and a little extra in the caboose. She was wearing a loose fitting, knee length floral dress with pleats and thin shoulder straps. She was barefoot. Her blond hair contrasted with her great tan.

Jessica had made a wonderful lasagna and a Caesar salad. We opened another bottle of wind and went back outside. While eating, I told her that I had a job that required me to arrive at 3 am and I wouldn't be able to stay very late. I also commented that the jacuzzi looked great. She said we'd have to go in after dinner.

We rinsed the dishes and loaded the dishwasher. We put away the food, and fixed a small pot of coffee. I thanked her for dinner and she thanked me for helping clean up. "My momma raised me right", is what came to mind. Coffee cup in hand I leaned in for a little kiss and said, "how about that jacuzzi?" She told me to go on out and she'd be right there.

Since I had not brought a suit, I decided to go commando. A few minutes later, she came out onto the patio in a bright blue one piece suit carrying two towels. As she approached I stood up and helped her into the tub. We chatted just as if I wasn't naked but I could make out the outlines of her nipples even with the heat of the water. Being naked in such close proximity to this beautiful woman caused me to get a semi. I'm sure she noticed, but our conversation ignored it.

It was getting late. I asked if I could come back the following evening and she said that would be nice. She said the house was well stocked with food and that we could make dinner together.

I got dressed and we walked to the front door. Just before I left, I got close and said in a low, almost conspiratorial voice, "I want you to do something for me tonight. I want you to touch yourself and imagine that it's me touching you. I want you to do all the things you most like. I want you to bring yourself to a good orgasm at least twice before I come back tomorrow." She was staring at me in disbelief. "I promise to do the same," I said as I reached over and gently cupped her pussy with my hand. "Tomorrow evening I want you to tell me about it." I kissed her again delicately on the lips and opened the door to leave.