All Comments on 'Brighton Beach Bums'

by TJA

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 6 years ago
Realistic Description of Clothing Optional Beach

I enjoyed this story very much. It reminded me of my younger days when I frequented a clothing optional beach near New York City. Similar to your story, there were a number of gay men. The beach also attracted a number of gawkers. Unfortunately, this situation with the gawkers discouraged many women from going even partially nude, even when the women were in small groups. In a way, for me, this added to the eroticism of the situation. One time, I remember sitting and talking with 2 girls while they were sunbathing on their towels. I was completely nude while they wore swimsuits. It wasn't long before I got a full erection right in front of them. I didn't bother to try to hide it. I figured, just let them see.

A couple of other comments: You are correct when you write that you were "at first surprised at how many people seemed to be exhibitionists in their mannerisms." Another astute observation was that "there were the exhibitionists who were right on the edges of the boundaries." At the beach that I went to, there was a "boundary" or what I call a "transition zone" where the women tended to sunbathe in their swimsuits and yet be close to the clothing optional area. I liked this area because I could get away with being completely nude in front of these somewhat more prudish women.

One other thing I will mention. At the beach that I went to, there were a few woman who went completely nude.These women were usually with a boyfriend and, therefore, felt safe. These women were more likely to be playful and to want to tease their boyfriends, similar to the way you describe in your story. Women who were not accompanied by a male friend seldom went completely nude because of the gawkers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous