All Comments on 'Brighton Manor Ch. 01'

by Submissioness

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot

Amazing. Best I have read yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

I'm surprised this story is not overflowing with comments. The story is very touching and sexy. A few parts made me tear up -- the proof of great writing. Please do continue. And also a suggestion, do not let Jon and Stella's love be all there is to the story. Yes, it should be the central plot, but their conflicted feelings can only last so long. Hopefully you already have a few twists and turns up your sleeves. I definitely look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great writing

made me catch my breath several times... would love to have my own Jon Crowley!!

kstar113kstar113over 14 years ago
nice!

I'm seriously wondering why there aren't that much comments! I mean this story should be swarming with them! Awesome job though! I loved the story.

hardtaskmasterhardtaskmasterover 14 years ago
Great story

The development holds the reader's interest. I don't often read vanilla stories but this was fun.

Nicola_Italia1Nicola_Italia1over 13 years ago
Lovely

I love the bantering of the two main characters and the sexual tension. Would have liked to have had the tension drawn out longer -but then I'm the queen of drawn out tensions. :)

Really well done -classy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
beautiful

such a beautiful story.the sweetest of all stories that I have ever crossed over on literotica.that would be great to hear more about Jon.

AveryAlwaysAveryAlwaysalmost 4 years ago
Lovely!!!

Really enjoyed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous