All Comments on 'Brigid Has Her Way'

by 0ra11yfix8ed

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Interesting

It's like drugs. And like drugs--JUST SAY "NO"!

And walk away!

They sure made a cocksucker outa him quickly enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A great story until the end. Then it

became fucking sick. When the other guy shot his load I story reading. You're a fucking fag!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Needs a warning

Ok, until he got with the fag action. You should have a warning.......written by a goober smoocher......queers will like this one, I do not. No woman is worth that.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 18 years ago
Don't listen

Don't listen to people who don't have the intelligence to "just walk away from it" if they don't like. They slam the subject matter and not the quality of writing. I think it's a great story and look forward to part 2! It's well developed and the characters are all sexy. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Gay story without warning

The subject matter is the story fools. No warning it was a gay story. Don't expect people to just say so what as they were led to believe it was a loving wives story. Really sad

NefricNefricalmost 18 years ago
Good solid story

The story becomes more and more about her control of both men. Mark has been in her control for years and they seem to enjoy playing with the power she has over other men. Each step each small price is seeing how far the other man will go at her request to please her. Along the way Alex may find out things about himself he didn't fully realize before... looking forward to thee next one in this series when Alex's wife meets Brigid and Mark.

mike112244mike112244almost 18 years ago
Not bad

I thought it was great until the sex. Its not that the gay sex turned me off, but you had such a great build up and then boom, he's sucking the guy's cock. I would think a little more hesitation on Alex's part, a little more coaxing on the couple's part, would have suited the pace of the story better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I might have been more

impressed if he'd put up a tiny bit of a fight about sucking some man's cock if he had never done it before. Otherwise, the story line up to there was interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
gross

grosser

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sandbagged

I don't care how stunning this cunt was. The fact that they sandbagged me would be just cause to kick the shit out of him and fuck her in the ass. Hard!

saw_man1saw_man1almost 18 years ago
Well Done

You did a good job of building up to the scene but it seemed to end all too soon. I gather from your postscript that you intended to end it that way but for the life of me I cant understand why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
that was the best

That was the best story ever i hope you continue with the next par.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

Wistful1Wistful1about 15 years ago
Not My Cup of Tea

The gay sex ending was not to my taste and a warning would have been nice. However, I thought that the story was well written and constructed. The ending was a bit abrupt but I assume you are planning additional installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Abrupt end to a well-paced story

I really enjoyed the build up and have no issue with how you chose to have the story end. I just wish you had maintained the same pace as the main body of the story. Your well-paced, well-written story was let down by the very abrupt, perfunctory ending. I will check back in the hope that you revisit these interesting characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It really was fascinating

And well written, right up to the end. Too high a price for moi! Bon appetite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

your seriously going to end the story there? that is such a waste of that story. such an anti-climax. everything was so hot and fine if he had to suck his cock but you should have still continued or finished it with him going down on her

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My dream

Having a gorgeous woman trick me into sucking her man’s cock is one of my favorite fantasies

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 5 years agoAuthor
Vote of support

Thanks "anonymous!" This was my first (submitted) story and over the years has had mixed reviews. An obvious fantasy but it led to real encounters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great erotic story. Well paced and good character development. Very good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another good idea which was started and never finished. The author hasn't posted here since 2019 and hasn't revisited this particular tale since 2006. Good buildup and hot, but then everything crashes to a screeching halt right when it begins to get to the sexual activity - and this on an erotica site. The abrupt end also leaves some loose ends untied, including what these three get up to once the story gets past the one specific gay male-on-male bit and how exactly the absent wife responds when she returns to find her partner was cheating with a bi-couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user0ra11yfix8ed@0ra11yfix8ed
583 Followers
Became curious late in life. Started writing as a sort of self therapy. Acted out. Enjoyed every alternative tried. Took time off to recover from cancer. Enjoy give and take communications so if you have a desire to talk I'm all ears!