All Comments on 'Brigit Pt. 01'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
how does it end?

I've read stories for three years on this site - Birgit is unlike any other: intelligent and compelling as well as erotic. It reminds me of an sexy version of "Pay It Forward". I want to read more, I want to know how it ends... will you write more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Deities are over rated

and so is the 80's.

Deity, by the way, is just on top of deja vu.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Worthy Read

One of the best written short stories I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
cool

More. Got basis for a continuing story

rgraham666rgraham666almost 20 years ago
Very good story og

That's the way a deity should work. Subtly and applying as little power as possible.

I was impressed with the quality of the writing. The scenes could be easily visualized.

Well done.

V.RichV.Richalmost 20 years ago
Full of Fire and Grace

Wonderful, Ogg, just perfectly wonderful. Beauty and fire and earthy lust. just exactly what the Goddess would have wanted you to write about. Arousing and well crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow

I wish I could give it a 10!

Sweet/Match

MoonstoneMoonstoneover 19 years ago
Divine!

Definitely one of your better stories, Ogg! I think you truly captured the spirit of the Goddess. She was compassionate, nurturing, yet sexy. A very believable portrayal of the feminine divine. I loved it!

kindashykindashyabout 19 years ago
I liked it.

Not too thin, not too thick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
~

Og, thank you for directing me toward these stories. This first chapter is fabulous. I'm particularly fond of your brand of humor here - I can't remember the last time I laughed out loud reading something on this site that wasn't in the Satire category. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
lovely story

how sweet! thanks.

sarge13sarge13over 16 years ago
Very good

The wiccan in me loved the story...I have a feeling that I will be going through my books to look Brgit up.

FieryRedheadFieryRedheadabout 16 years ago
Ahhhh yes!!

The Goddesses are slowly returning to the minds of the people...and it's about time! My Wiccan heart was pounding as I read and couldn't stop reading! Very well written and very thought provolking. More please...how about Aine next! *grin*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Damn that brought tears to my eyes, I was Blessed by Bridget!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story !

One of the best !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Darnit

Darn it, I'm in position, but Brigit hasn't shown yet. Wonderful story. 5 Stars!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Powerful and Magical

I love this series. As a bonus I find my curiosity stimulated and will have to learn more about the ancients.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unusual, but...

I LOVED IT!

5*

19pv44

MrBill6977MrBill6977over 1 year ago

IF ONLY! i know the loss of a loving wife. There have been so many times that I've wished she was still here with me. I miss her so very much, even after 12 years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Brigit Series Info