All Comments on 'Brigit Pt. 03'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
~

Oh, wow! What a perfect third chapter - more of that delightful humor and a terrific climax to the story. Of course, I'm selfish and still wish there were more. ;) Thank you so much for pointing these out to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
beautiful

such beautiful stories.. Loved them.. :) excellent work.. :)

bozorinobozorinoabout 10 years ago
Also Great

What a wonderful attitude toward women. It's especially refreshing here on Literotica.

Heartwarming.

Thanks

hardheadd1hardheadd1about 8 years ago
:-(

She is nothing but a self serving bitch of a goddess

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
It is brilliant the way a local cause is woven into the storyline

while maintaining the continuity of the beginning thread.

but, what has become of young Brigit from Pt. 01? will we see more of Alice and her husband? As BRIGIT gains more of Her powers is She regaining some of Her influence?

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
So glad to see

a PT.04.

Wonderful story

Thanks

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
What became of

Brigit from Part 01?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful stories. In this one I was a bit irked that the pain he took on was secret. It makes sense during the delivery, but afterwards he should have been acknowledged, rather than be thought to just be standing there doing little. Overall good series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1528 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES