Bring Back Shame

Story Info
I'm so ashamed and embarrassed. What have I become?
3.7k words
4.51
7.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good day everyone! I hope you're doing well and I hope you're having a grand time throughout this journey called life.

Before you start, I just want to give you a quick heads-up. The following is not like my other stories. It's written in the first person. I don't know... I just felt like switching things up a bit.

And also, all of my stories will be stand-alone (they won't have multiple chapters) EXCEPT 'NOCTURNAL CREAMING.' That's the only one that will have multiple parts in the near future.

Enjoy!

Jay.

*****

Humans are so bizarre. I mean, we do things---knowing very well that these things are wrong, and then we'd sit and think about what we've done for hours and hours.

We try to figure out the best course of action. To confess, or not to confess. On one hand, if I do come clean, then my conscience would be clear. But at the same time, I'm going to destroy two peoples' lives. People who are dear to me, and who I love very much.

On the other hand, If I don't, then, oh my God...the gnawing sense of guilt would drive me INSANE. I swear, I wouldn't last two weeks without being institutionalized.

So it's a constant back and forth on what to do. The voices in your head bicker non-stop and everything just becomes so confusing and overwhelming and before you know it, your brain is all tied up in knots; like a pair of earphones that were sitting in a compact space for a long time.

I know you're probably wondering what the hell I'm even talking about. Chill, I'm gonna get to that.

And I know you're going to judge me, but I just want you to know that it's not fair that the blame solely rests on me. Two people are at fault here.

[FLASHBACK TO TWO DAYS AGO]

I submit my final assignment for the semester and shut off my laptop. My eyes feel like a million tiny pebbles are in them and I have this persistent headache.

It was a group project and unsurprisingly, none of the other group members volunteered not even a single sentence.

The excuses are the same: "I just have so many other assignments due, bro." "I have to study for midterms." And my absolute favorite: "I actually didn't understand the assignment at all, sorry."

Well guess what? Only one name is on the front of the document, and that's mine. Samuel.

It's 12:04 am and it just occurred to me that the last time I ate something was at lunch. I could eat a whale. I get up, stretch and proceed to the kitchen in search of food.

I live with my mom. It's just the two of us most of the time, but sometimes my step-dad Shane, flies in to visit us. He lives in the UK and he has this tech job at a huge firm in London.

He's actually staying with us right now.

I turn on the flashlight on my phone and ease down the stairs. I don't want to turn the lights on to wake my mom. Poor lady comes home from work stressed and exhausted everyday.

When I reach the bottom of the stairs, I realize there's a light on in the kitchen.

Odd.

I enter and-- woooaaahhh. There's Shane standing over the stove, frying something. In just his underwear. Pink slips. He's turned away from me and...damn! He has some wide shoulders and a well-built back that leads down to a stellar backside. The material of his underwear is kind of stuck inside his crack a little, and this allows me to appreciate the two, big, rounded halves of his ass. So big that the outermost part of his cheeks hang out the sides a little.

I don't even have to see my reflection to know that my mouth is hanging open and my eyes are bulging out of their sockets with hearts for pupils. Like Tom cat from 'Tom and Jerry' when he sees a hot pussy coming his way.

I pull myself together.

[Clears throat]

He looks back and sees me. "Hey champ!"

I resist the urge to roll my eyes. I hate that nickname. Dude, I don't play sports of ANY kind. What am I a champ at? Quickly!

"Hey," I say, awkwardly.

Things have been awkward and tense between us since he came into our lives almost fifteen years ago. When I was younger, I was so mean to him. I'd often give him the silent treatment and ignore his presence. And sometimes when he'd buy me gifts for my birthday or Christmas (my birthday is December 26th), I never opened them. They stood under the tree until my mom eventually moved them days after. I was such a spoiled brat.

Come on. Can you blame me? I was a five year old who didn't know any better. My father brainwashed me into thinking that this man broke up our family. He told me my mom cheated on him with Shane and she's been with him ever since, or so I thought.

But it's only when I got older that my grandma clued me into what really went down. My dad treated my mom horribly. Knocked her around and called her nasty names. He isolated her from her friends and family and no one knew a thing. Not even me and I lived in the same house. I guess all that dark shit took place when I was at school or over by friends. I never saw a bruise on mom's body or face, so I can only assume he hit her where they're sure to be covered by her clothing.

I swear, if I ever see my father again, I just might kill him with my bare hands.

Shane has been my mom's friend since they were teenagers. She confided in him and he held her hands through everything. The divorce. The custody battle.

He was her knight in shining armor and I just can't fault her for falling in love with him.

So yeah, things aren't as bad as they once were between Shane and I. I'm slowly coming to like and appreciate him. I haven't called him "dad" or "daddy" yet, but I know that one day, it'll slip out of my mouth.

"Want some eggs? I can cook you some."

"Yes, thank you." I smile at him.

He returns my smile.

I sit at our small kitchen table and within three minutes, a plate of steaming scramble with chipped onions and sweet pepper is placed in front of me.

"Smells nice, thanks."

Shane ruffles my hair and sits across from me. We both dig in.

"You put cheese in this?" I ask, making small talk.

"Cheese makes everything taste better my man."

When he's not looking, I secretly ogle him. He's--classically handsome.

I really love his bronzed body.

He has a skin head with a bald patch on his crown. And the LED lighting in the kitchen makes it sparkle. Like a shiny penny.

He has these thick eyebrows that I long to thread with my fingertips and these incredibly puny eyes that make him look a little weird. Like he's squinting all the time. His nose is straight. His cheeks are a little puffy. His thin lips and pointed chin are surrounded with a dark stubble that has flecks of silver.

He wears snug hoop earrings. The holes are so small that not even my pinky finger can fit through.

"How's school?"

I sigh. "School is...well, school is too intense." I chuckle a bit.

"I feel ya. But hey, one more year and you're free. All that hard work will pay off." [He playfully punches my arm]

"Yeah..."

The table top is made of glass. See-through glass, and I can look down and see Shane's lower body. He has his legs spread WIDE.

Cheeeeee-weeeeee! Look at the mass that's settled between those thighs! I can see his...thing. Clear as day. There's a protruding ridge where the head should be and this lets me know that he's circumcised.

There's a light fuzz that starts by his inner thighs and it blossoms all the way down to his ankles.

I look back to his face and--shit, he's staring at me. Busted.

My cheeks heat and I stand and gather our plates and take them to the sink. I wash them, wash the frying pan for good measure, and when I'm finished, our eyes meet again. He has this dark look and it scares me a little.

"Thanks for the eggs."

"Anytime." [Shane answers in a clipped tone]

I retreat to my room, lie on my bed and in exactly seven minutes, I'm fast asleep.

I ended up having a nightmare. In this dream, my fellow group members pushed me off a steep cliff. Into the dark sea below. All because they got a zero for a project they DIDN'T contribute to. The nerve of some people.

*****

The next day I woke up at 10:45, mentally kicking myself for not setting an alarm. My first class begins at 11:30 and the bus won't get me there in time.

I gobble down some cereal and take a shower. When I'm finished, I walk to my room and dry myself off. I don't know why, but I like to dress standing in front of a mirror. I slide a pair of red boxers up my legs, onto my waist.

Today's look includes my favorite pair of blue, Hollister slim-fit jeans. A plain, black t-shirt and all black Nike sneakers. There. A simple look for a simple guy.

I look alright. I have a head of luscious, shoulder-length brown curls; Some of which hang over my face, right above my brown eyes. I was teased a lot in primary and secondary school. My classmates told me I looked like a girl and I almost asked my mom to cut all my hair off.

But I didn't. I'll never change anything about myself to please anyone. Fuck them.

I pick my knapsack off the floor and exit my bedroom.

In a few steps, I'm in front of my mother's door. Three quick knocks disturb the quiet hallway. "Mom!" "I need a ride to school."

The door opens and it's... Shane. In a white towel. He leans against the door frame and says: "She got called into work. Something about a shortage of nurses."

"Oh. Um... can you give me a ride?" [I ask, trying my best not to look down his body]

"Okay. But I want you to fix the TV for me first. I pressed the wrong thing and it's--come in, I'll show you."

I move past him and pick up the remote that's on the dresser. I look at the monitor and it's showing a plain blue screen.

Oh. No biggie. He just changed the input settings. I switched it back to HDMI two and all is well.

When I turn, I realize he's still standing by the door. He locks it and stares straight at me. He has this...devilish glint in his eyes that makes my spine turn to liquid.

I blink once, and Shane is standing in my personal space.

"What are--"

He grabs my face and presses our lips together. I try to move away but he's gripping me so tightly that I can't.

He sticks his heavy tongue into my mouth and assaults my lips in a wild frenzy, leaving me breathless and lightheaded. Shane pulls away and looks down at me. The word "stop" is stuck in my throat and he takes my silence as encouragement and he kisses me again. This time slower, and I eventually start to move my lips against his as well.

Oh my gosh, Samuel. What the fuck are you doing? I ignore the annoying voice in my head and allow my step-daddy to have his way with me. I know it's wrong, but my, my my. That kiss left me weak. I've never been kissed like that. And my penis is impossibly hard in my jeans.

Shane licks my face. Starting by my jaw and going all the way up to my hairline. He pecks my nose and his morning breath floods my nostrils.

He comes back down to my lips and traces them with his tongue and our lips lock again.

And while we're kissing, he pushes me across the room until the back of my thighs come into contact with the mattress. He forces me to sit.

Shane pulls my shirt over my head and stoops down to take my shoes and pants off.

"Lie in the middle of the bed, boy."

His deep voice causes goosebumps to pimple my skin.

I do as he asks. I lie there in just my red boxers and he climbs over me and straddles my chest. He rests his body weight on his knees so as not to crush me.

He takes my right hand and leads it to the protrusion in the towel.

Even though the material of the towel is thick, I can still feel the warmth of the organ beneath it.

"You think I'm blind? I saw you looking between my legs last night; like a fucking pervert. Well, here's your chance. What are you gonna do with it?"

I do what any other cock-whore would do. I remove the towel and stare.

Shit! It's obscene. It's long and it curves to the left a little. And I was right. He is circumcised!

It just looks angry and menacing. The head is brown, while the shaft is the same color as his skin. What's interesting though, is the fact that his cockhead is strikingly larger in diameter than the rest of his length.

A pearl of clear fluid seeps out of the slit in slow motion. His penis is decorated with many veins and the base of it disappears into a carpet of black and silver hairs. Even his jewels have gray hair.

Shane inches further up my chest until the head of his member nudges my lips.

He smacks me across my face with his palm. "Open that mouth."

I'm so shocked; and before I can say anything, he slaps me again. Both of my cheeks are on fire. He takes his stiffy and whacks me in the face with it a few times and his pre-fuck splatters me.

I part my lips and he pushes in. He is so warm. And from the taste of it, I know he hasn't taken a shower since yesterday. It tastes a bit musty and rancid. He holds my hands above my head and slowly fucks in and out of my mouth. Almost like he's introducing a virgin cunt to penetration for the first time.

I'm very sure that I can feel the pulse of his heartbeat in one of the longer veins on his stalk.

I look up at him and his eyes are closed.

Saliva starts to pool inside of my mouth and some of it leaks down my chin; and all of that excess moisture causes his penis to glide between my lips a little easier.

I can feel my own penis going wild inside my boxers. It's twitching erratically, begging to be set free, but I can't reach it with Shane holding my bloody-well hands.

He forces his shaft deeper into my face until his head makes contact with the back of my open throat. At this point, my jaws start to ache and the pressure causes my eyes to glaze over. He pulls out and lets go of my hands so I can get a short break.

"You're tired already? We've only just begun." [Shane says]

He squeezes my jaw with his hand and I have no choice but to open my mouth so he can continue. He thrusts back in and moans loudly.

"Uhhhhhh shit, Sam. You're mouth is so fucking wet. I love it."

He starts to pick up speed and I rest my hands on his ass; loving the way his butt-cheeks dimple between my palms every time he presses into my mouth.

After a while, I start to cough and I move my head away. He gets up off of me and plants his feet on the floor. He violently spins me around and drags me to the edge of the bed so that my head hangs off the mattress. He squats and rubs his hairy balls all over my face. All over my nose. All across my lips and I gargle them.

Shane then aims his cock back into my mouth and continues with his facial plowing, causing gagging noises to echo in the bedroom.

"You're such a little slut, Sammy. Take it. Take it all in that mouth of yours. When I'm done with your throat boy, you're gonna be hoarse for days!"

He reaches over me and fiddles with my nipples and slowly snakes his hands down to my tented boxers. But he doesn't touch my penis.

You fucker.

He gets into a rhythm now and pistons his length into my gullet repeatedly. I use my hands to push against his thighs to slow him down, but he shoves them away. Undeterred, he continues and it's not long before he starts to grunt; without warning, I feel a hot, sticky liquid gushing down my swallow pipe.

Shane keeps is dick lodged in my throat until all of his spunk exits his urethra. I'm forced to drink every last drop.

"You're a good boy, Sammy," he mutters, stroking my face.

He withdraws, and I look up to see his cock soaked with my mouth juices. When I closed my mouth, I realized that my lips feel swollen and numb from the onslaught. My throat is scratchy and it burns.

Shane lies on the bed on his stomach and settles himself right between my legs.

"Now, what do we have here?"

He fondles my hard-on through my boxers and I sigh. He pulls my underwear off, like he has all the time in the world and my steel springs free. I can't help but blush like a schoolgirl because this is the first time someone is seeing me naked.

"Mmmmmmhmmmm. I like this size, boy."

He sniffs my underwear and rubs it all over his face, before putting it in his mouth. The sight almost makes me shoot.

He pelts them across the room and leans back down. Shane kisses the insides of each of my thighs and he fans my balls with his hot breath, causing me to shiver. He blows hot air all over my groin and my cock weeps; like it's sad because it's not getting the release it desperately needs.

Finally, he touches my silky scrotum. He rolls the balls between his thumb and index finger and I close my eyes.

This is nice.

Suddenly, I jolt away from the bed. Did he slap my balls?

I have confirmation because he does it again. He uses his finger tips and thwacks my sac several times.

[Smack]

"Uhuuuhh fuck!"

[Smack]

"Yesssssssss!" [I moan]

It's not exactly painful, but it feels like I'm being defibrillated. At my fucking crotch.

He smiles at me and takes me between his lips.

Not even ten seconds go by until I erupt.

I writhe and tremble with each rope of semen my dick shoots into my step-dad's hot mouth. I look at him and see that some of it escapes his lips and settles on my pelvis.

When I've settled down, he releases me, picks up the residual milk with his fingers, leans over me and stuffs them into MY mouth; making me taste my own essence. I suck his fingers hungrily.

He removes them and kisses me.

He then moves away to sit on the edge of the mattress, his bare feet touching the tiled floor.

"Come here, Sam." [Shane whispers]

I get off the bed and stand between his parted thighs. And he's hard again.

[Gulps]

Shane spits in his hand a number of times and wets his dick up with his saliva.

He holds my hips and pulls me onto his lap.

"You okay with this Sammy?"

I remain silent and I reach behind myself to slide his boner into my ass.

I cannot believe I am having full blown sex with my mother's husband. With my step father. In my mother's bedroom. On my mother's bed. On her expensive bed sheets with high thread counts.

This is so offensive. So...distasteful. Disrespectful.

BRING BACK SHAME!

BRING BACK STONING!

LORD, HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL!!!!

I wrap my arms around my Daddy's neck and move up and down his greased pole. Shane is filling a void inside of me that I didn't know existed. He is stretching me in ways that I didn't know would feel so extraordinary.

I love the way his tool thuds inside of me. I love the fluttering in my belly when he's all the way inside. Shit, I love him. I love all of him.

Whenever he's balls deep, I slowly circle my hips before I slide back up. He seems to really like that because it shows on his face.

Four minutes later, he's standing with his arms wrapped around my back. I bracket his waist with my legs and he starts to fuck upwards. He gives me long, deep strokes. The kind that makes his cockhead kiss my prostate. The kind that causes a currant to flash through my entire being.

I lean down and kiss him hard.

This whole situation is so dirty. But it's so hot at the same time.

He can't lift me up forever so he puts me down, spins me around and bends me over. He enters me again, and this time, he really gets going. He rams into my asshole like a madman. The smacking noise of his pelvis slamming against my behind fills the air. The battering hurts me a little bit, but I don't want to tell him to stop. I do not want to disappoint him so I take his hard fucking like the man I am.

Like a--dare I say it, a Champ!

It's not long before Shane roars and climaxes.

For the second time that morning, Shane's sperm enters my body. I'm glad that I can offer both of my holes to him: First my mouth. Then my ass. I'm glad he finds immense pleasure in plugging these holes with his masculine hardness.

Shane belongs inside of me. I want him inside of me forever.

I love you Shane. I'll always be eager to please you.