Bring 'em Back Johnny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
868 Followers

"Bloody hell." I suddenly really didn't like how I had behaved to my father.

"No drama," dad said, I think he realised where my thoughts were going, "you're my son, no matter what name you use. You're a Wallace all the way if you got the salami max too."

We kept talking, and I described how I had separated my two lives, and how that had made it hard to work out who I really was. When dad asked why I had gone into porn I explained the size issues that had mostly stopped me from getting laid. Then he asked about Susan, and I just said she had worked really hard to adapt to my size.

"Hang on to that one son," dad said, "she's a keeper."

Friday morning saw us packing up and saying goodbye. I had not slept a lot as our discussions played around and around in my head. My father had given me some excellent advice, and I decided to follow through on it. I made a couple of calls and did some shopping.

Susan was surprised when I walked up to her as she entered the cafeteria for her main break. I had expected that reaction because it was a staff only area of the hospital and it was three AM on Friday night, or technically Saturday morning.

"Russ, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"I need to talk to you," I replied, and she got her meal then we sat at a small table.

"I've worked out what I want to do with my life," I said, and she looked curious.

"What?"

"I can see a real need to make our primary industry more sustainable. I want to start a company that covers it all. Irrigation systems, better buildings, better management practices, all of it."

"Thinking pretty big, aren't you?"

"Yes. I'm going to look for a really good robotic dairy supplier and tweak their products to match what I want to do, then I'm going to tell Dana that I want to do a trial installation on her farm."

"Sort of a sneaky thank you gift?"

"Exactly."

"I like it."

"But I want to live out at the house and work in that area and I really don't want to lose you over it."

"Uh huh," Susan looked at me warily.

"I need you to be with me, and... well.. you could work with me in the business, or continue in nursing in the area, whatever you wanted really." Susan was trying to look serious, but I could see the twitch as her mouth tried to defy her by smiling.

"And what role exactly are you offering me in this great venture?"

I stood up, and then slowly went down on a bended knee. As I reached into my pocket the entire cafeteria went silent. I fished out the box, opened it and offered it to her.

"Susan Muir, will you marry me?" I asked loudly, and I swear that everyone in the cafeteria was suddenly holding their breath.

Considering what she had put herself through (and what she had put through herself) for me, I never doubted in the slightest what her answer would be.

bb1212
bb1212
868 Followers
1...67891011