All Comments on 'Bring Me to Life Ch. 02'

by Andaryll

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 6 years ago
More to come?

More to come (perhaps even with new characters)? I certainly hope so. This chapter fully lives up to the promise shown earlier. My one criticism is that perhaps you went a little heavy on the business aspects of the girls' work. I know it took up little room of the story but I'll bet that most of your readers will lack interest and skip these passages (are you by any chance in the business yourself?). That apart, excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
crave for more!

you had me on first chapter, draw me deeper on the second and now it's you fault because I want more... bless you Andaryll. (cinder).

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 6 years ago
Loved it.

If there's a one and a two then there has to be a three, right? Then I eagerly await it. Thanks in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW! great

Wonderful story. Well written and beliveable! Keep on a'typing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank You

Actually I liked the business detail, without understanding a word of it. It made the story more realistic. Agree with all the comments, a very good story with potential for a further follow up!

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
loved every single word

of this wonderful piece of writing.

I really like reading that there is still love to be found after such a loss that Alexis had.

Beautifully written feel good story with good plot and Hot Sex. Who could ask for anything else.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

Absolutely loved it. I hope there's a 3rd chapter to come.

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12almost 6 years ago
Just as amazing as the first

Well worth the wait and hope for more in the future.

YourLinkYourLinkalmost 6 years ago
I wish I could give it 10 stars!!

Somehow you have managed to make the finance stuff interesting, and that is some feat. Great plot and character development. I adore Lexie and Mikey, they are darling together. Having a lab for a dog is brilliant too. There is a reason they make the best 'guide' companions. Congratulations again.

LimentinaLimentinaalmost 6 years ago
Very slick

Your writing is exceptional, essentially flawless. The dialogue is believable and the situations you set up all seem very natural as well. I'm literally taking notes.

ToadattoadhallToadattoadhallalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant story

I really enjoyed the story as it unfolded. Please can we have chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Loved both chapters---can't wait for the continued saga of their relationship. Also, look forward to you writing more.

LiveCatLiveCatalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

I'm a sucker for a love story with a happy ending, especially when they're as well written as this one. Beautifully crafted characters that leave you wanting to read more.

Bravo! Eagerly awaiting your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful!

I hope there’ll be a part 3? Absolutely loved it. Much love and many thanks.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 6 years ago
So, so good!

I loved chapter 2 as much as chapter 1. You did a really wonderful job on this story, and I feel like I know the characters personally, and are part of their life. Thank you so very much for sharing this wonderful story with us!

AndaryllAndaryllalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Always appreciate the feedback

Thank you for everyone who has (and will) commented, your feedback is greatly appreciated. To address a couple points:

The business side: I understand it's not for everyone, but even in the stories I read I find having some of the details of every day life (which includes work) adds an element of realism. I do work in investments, and being a stickler for detail I did appropriate research to even ensure that the elements presented are historically accurate regarding markets. That said, I did (and will continue to) keep it relatively light and not the main story focus.

Future chapters: I do have an idea of how I will wrap up Lexie and Mikey's story, but there is more to come. I will probably be less specific about my estimated time to update in future though because life tends to be unpredictable and I prefer to neither disappoint with missed "deadlines", nor stress over being "late". I will deliver as promptly as I can while taking the time I need to craft a good story.

Future stories: I do have some other story lines I want to write later, but I'm probably going to focus on this one until it is done before I start any new arcs. That said, if I hit a block on how to develop some part of this story, I may do a one off to try and break through that block. Sometimes the best way to find your answer is to stop looking for it.

Thank you again for all your support

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely beautiful!

Stories like these are why we read, it’s creative, informative and just pulls you in!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another chapter please

Great continuation. Hope to see another story as the characters and their story evolve

.

Maddie624Maddie624almost 6 years ago

Fantastic characters and a wonderful continuation of their story. I look forward to reading anything you decide to share with us! Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love that

Brilliant narrative. Top rate erotic story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrific

Love the depth, detail, nd emotion that the story contains. Also love that it alternates the point of view. Can't wait for part 3.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 5 years ago
Keep up the good work :)

A really great "pot boiler" of an episode where you have left a few possibilities open for future exploration.

Lexie, in some ways still coming to terms with guilt over a new relationship and especially involving the face down photograph incident. That really was handled in a simple yet moving way that only someone with real affection could have handled.

Mikey seems to be genuinely trying to help both as a friend and a lover without being over the top.

The erotic sections (bear in mind I am male lol) seem believable without being pervy or worse, syrupy!!

Another 5 stars from me :)

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 5 years ago
Still a wonderful read!

I come back to this story from time to time, and find I love it more each time I read it. Thank you for sharing it with us!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 4 years ago
Back again!

For another pass through this wonderful story of yours. Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oil

Alexis' statements about the price of oil slumping were right on. Damn this $32 oil, I'll never find a decent job under these conditions, with the Covid-19 outbreaks beating down the markets. Bummer.

Sure glad Alexis and Mikey are happy. At least there's that!

Great story!

paulyepspaulyepsalmost 4 years ago

Thank you so much .. I don’t know why but I was waiting for something to sabotage this relationship and I’m so glad nothing did. I love happy endings .. I so enjoyed this story .. you sucked me right in from the get go .. I felt Lexi’s sadness and more than a few times I got misty .. but you fixed it all .. you are such a talented writer and the way you incorporated their work presence as well was really kewl although I have no great liking for the market and wealth management .. I have no doubt I will be reading this story again .. thanks again for this great story ! ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Love Story

Thoroughly enjoyed this love story. - well crafted, captivating and erotic. So, why no stories since? Please continue to share your talent

kedveskedvesalmost 4 years ago
beautiful story

i really enjoyed reading it you are a great writer. I hope you move on with them i love to know more about them andhow they progress.

Thanks x

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerover 3 years ago
Brilliant

Andary11 this story I have read a few times and hope we find out how Mikey and Lexie as Lexie has been thought hell and Lexie has Mikey who has fallen in love and Lexie has been though hell after Sam passed away now Lexie can have a second chance of love which they both have taken with each other hope we get to know if they marry and live happy ever after write more about these two soon Andary11 please fantastic story thank you. xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love this story

You’re an amazing writer! This story is so well written, it’s ones of my favs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked how you threaded the real life details of investing into the story. It does, to me, make the story and characters more real. It's been almost 3 years since you've posted. I hope you can "get back up on the horse" and continue this story and many others.

5/5

J

tarkabukktarkabukkover 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and anxious for any addition to this story.

Thank you so much for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked this story and seems such a shame that it's not complete, yes we can imagine how it will end and I know life can get in the way but there does seem to be a growing trend to publish unfinished story's. My own feeling are there is quite a bit more to run with this one so it would be great to see it finished.

fallwatcherfallwatcherover 2 years ago

A wonderful story. I hope we see more from you in the future as you are quite a talented writer.

Catalac2022Catalac2022almost 2 years ago

Would really love to see more chapters on this story... Excellent story so far very captivating but needs to be continued

Lions86Lions86over 1 year ago

i hate finding a really good story, getting to the last chapter, and finding out that its not finished and its been years since a new chapter was released. Heres to hoping this continues but im not holding my breath. In case you do read this though this was a very well written and touching story.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 1 year ago

Loved the story, but miss part 3.... Would have loved to read the ending of the love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dont you think its way past time to write another chapter. There are lots of us who are waiting. What a sweet story

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

Great second chapter. Love the character development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it hope you write a part 3

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 year ago

Great story! I like Alexis and Mikaela,

Please write a part three.....

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

This is a story that I keep coming back to. I have no real reason, but sometimes it just crops up in my thoughts. It is in my GOAT folder, and I wish for the story to continue.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 1 year ago

It's a pity this remains unfinished. There are clearly some hurdles for our lovers on their road ahead: moving in together, Mikaela's career progressing so that she is no longer Alexis's associate. I hope that the author, wherever he may be, is well, and that he will one day return.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

BRING ME TO LIFE CH. 02 when will ch 3 and ending be published

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

BRING ME TO LIFE CH. 02 when will ch 03 and ending coming

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

BRING ME TO LIFE CH. 02 when will ch 03 and ending coming

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

BRING ME TO LIFE CH. 02 CH03 AND ENDING COMING

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6435 months ago

Still a great story screaming for a continuance, please?

UncertainTUncertainT2 months ago

Back again, hoping for a continuance?

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 months ago

Given that Andaryll hasn’t updated this story in the last six years I think it’s fairly likely it’ll remain as it is, two chapters only of a trilogy. Good story regardless. Cheers, Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndaryll@Andaryll
217 Followers
12-Aug-2020: First off, I want to thank everyone who has commented on my works over the past couple years. Life took a sideways turn and I found myself unable to write for a long time. I hope to be able to continue the story of Mikaela and Alexis to give many of you the develo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bring Me to Life Previous Part