Bring Out Your Dead Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I handed one of the fortune cookies sitting on the coffee table to her.

"Have you ever played the game where you read your fortune aloud whatever it is, but you must add 'in bed' to the end of it."

She shook her head.

"Try it," I took mine and opened it i, 'Remember the past, but look to the future in bed.'"

Amy giggled.

"That worked better than I thought it would. Okay, now it's my turn."

She unwrapped hers.

"Surround yourself with the best friends you can find in bed."

She looked up at me.

"That's fun, why have I never heard of this before?"

"Maybe it's because you didn't grow up as a sex obsessed boy."

I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom before she could think up any reasons why we shouldn't make love, and laid her on the bed crawling beside her.

"You picked me up like I weigh nothing at all."

"The men in my family are not very bright, but we're all strong as hell."

She climbed on top of me treating me like an air mattress.

"This may work out. All the women in my family are ladies in the living room and alley cats in the bedroom."

She wiggled her hips and growled.

"I like what I feel down there. Stand and deliver."

"I prefer my sex in bed, thank you," I said kissing her lightly on the lips.

She arched and pulled my cock from between us, and set it between her thighs squeezing it. It felt good, way too good. It had been a long time. You don't pleasure yourself much when spirits are watching you.

"I'd like to do more with that later, but first, you need to kiss me long and hard to get me thinking about nothing but pleasure."

I did my best tangling her tongue with mine letting her explore my mouth. Amy turned under my languid ministrations into a sexual creature intent on satisfaction.

She rolled on her back.

"Kiss me," she demanded stroking her nipples.

I complied lingering over that delicious mouth taking as much pleasure as I gave, then I dropped lower kissing my way down her neck and across her chest until I took her nipple in my mouth feeling it harden beneath my tongue.

"O-o-oh, that's it," she purred, "I like that." She pulled my head closer to her breast.

I continued switching from breast to breast while Amy squirmed beneath me. While my mouth was busy, my hand stroked her hips and tummy. When she spread her legs I planted my hand on the bed between her legs with my forearm against her outer lips. She locked her legs around my forearm and arched her hips humping against it.

"O-o-o-h, that feels good. It's like an enormous dick trying to enter me."

"You're not going to be disappointed with my shortcomings," I punned.

I removed my arm and began stroking her outer lips then with each stroke, I pushed my middle finger a little deeper into her crease eliciting moans from her.

She grabbed my cock.

"You're big."

"Too big?"

"Just make sure I'm good and ready."

I kissed my way down the smooth, responsive tummy stopping over the delicate outer lips then plunged my tongue in licking from bottom to top. She purred with pleasure running her fingers through my hair. I explored her inner lips with my tongue noticing that there was a spot where the inner lips joined at the top where she moaned and squirmed when I licked it.

From there I moved to her clitoris circling it gently at first then touching her clit from time to time eliciting gasps of pleasure.

"I love that," she said as she writhed beneath me, "but I'm ready, take me. I want you in me."

I got on my knees between her legs and allowed her to position me, then as I pushed in things got confusing. Rita appeared, smiled at me, then slid into Amy's body at the same time as I penetrated her.

I had no idea who I was making love to. When she called me 'puppy' I knew it was Rita. Other times I was sure it was Amy, but then again it may be Rita, and most of the time I had no idea at all. Rita loved long pounding strokes so I was sure that was Rita was in charge when she began kicking me in the ass to get me moving. Other times it was Amy who demanded that I stop and kiss her. That was a very unRita thing to do. Once the stroking began Rita wanted it uninterrupted until orgasm. The orgasm could have been either of or both of them, but the fierce squeeze afterward was pure Amy. I got one final kiss and she or they I wasn't sure which fell asleep.

Later Amy awoke, stretched and looked at the alarm clock.

"It's not even eleven pm. That is so unusual," she said cuddling in closer, "I never fall so deeply asleep after I've made love. You must be one energetic lover to tire me out so completely."

I kissed her forehead.

"You were a sexual tiger. I came along for the ride, a very enjoyable ride. I'd like to add."

She lay next to me for a long while with a faint smile on her face.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"I had the strangest dream. I dreamed that I was making love to you, and that your fiancee who died was with me in my body."

"That sounds scary."

She shook her head.

"It wasn't. I guess that's the weird part. I got no feeling that she was a malevolent spirit trying to take over my body. She wanted to enjoy you along with me, and after I got over the initial strangeness it was fun. At times I was the one in control of my body, and at other times I let her control me. It was an amazingly erotic menage a' trois, and that's why I fell asleep right afterwards. I've never experienced anything that intensely erotic."

She laid her head on my chest and drew little circles around my nipple with her nail which sent pulses of pleasure into my groin arousing me.

"It made me extra horny. Do you think you could help me with that?" she asked in sweet innocent voice, "it is Valentines Day for another hour."

I kissed Amy knowing that she loved long lingering kisses. I was a little distracted as I said goodbye to Rita. She had completed her task and had moved on. That huge ball of emotions welled inside me again. Rita was gone, but she had given me Amy who I loved. I pulled Amy closer and kissed that talented hand of hers.

Amy did an excellent job of keeping my mind on the present.

We made love a second time, and Amy shared me with no one. I could tell because Amy wanted to try doggie style something Rita would never agree to. She pressed back into me and growled when I grabbed her by the hair and pulled. We decided we were going to have to explore that more.

We spent a pleasant two weeks of sheltering in place. Amy never developed symptoms. Not much changed afterward since there was a lock down. I don't remember either of us wearing clothes much. Amy is a bit of an exhibitionist. There were dares about standing naked out on her balcony well after midnight, and more dares about going downstairs to get the mail while naked in the wee small hours of the morning. She came back laughing from one dare when she encountered an equally nude woman doing the same dare. Soon she was swapping pictures with people in the building who had gotten their mail from the lobby in the nude. Eventually, the management installed cameras in the lobby, and fliers were distributed warning that nudity in the lobby would be punished with eviction.

After that, we threw a party for building residents where the requirements were that you had to come to the party nude wearing only your mask and shoes. I wondered if anyone would come, but everyone was crazy from the lock down, and soon the apartment was packed with naked bodies.

We got caught by the security guard when the entire party went for a walk down all the halls of all the floors in her building at three in the morning wearing only our masks and shoes. The guard shook his head and threatened to haul us in if we ever did something this crazy again. He escorted us back to her apartment from a distance and gave us a stern warning that if we did it again it would go into his incident log. We celebrated by doing a naked lap around the building outside after he had pulled away in his rent a cop golf cart. But that's another story.

When I told Amy about my talent she had no problem believing me since she had witnessed Rita's presence in her body and had seen some unusual things after patients had died in the ER. We live together now, are engaged, and look forward to planning a wedding once covid is under control. I've quit my job and help as many souls as I can.

Rita, if you're still watching, thank you and I still love you as much as ever.