Bringing Down the Barriers

Story Info
A young couple take in and help a neighbour out.
4.1k words
4.08
45.8k
73

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

Please note this story contains the theme of wife-watching, cuckolding, voyeurism and lots of naughty illicit extra marital sex. If that's not your cup of tea you may be in the wrong section.

For those who like the 'Loving Wives' genre I hope the 'slow build' is a nice change of pace from the rather too fast paced stories you may be more used to.

This is a tale I wrote a little while ago to see if I could get into the swing of writing as the opposite sex. It was difficult as I was uncomfortable writing from a male point of view, but it was fun. I found it harder however to write it from his perspective in a first person view. I did have to edit it to remove traces of 'Pete did' to 'I did' for good parts of it here and there.

I did find it a very enlightening exercise and am writing a few stories like that, as they have that 'Readers Letters' confession feel from the first ever erotic reading I did - from my father's porn collection of dog eared and well thumbed magazines I found stuffed away at the back of a wardrobe.

I hope that you like reading it as much fun as I found writing it. If you have any thoughts I'd love to hear them.

I loved Harry, Sarah and her husband Pete as characters and would love to revisit them instead of creating new characters from scratch. It'd be nice to find out what they'd done in the meantime.

Anyway, enjoy my naughty tale.

* * *

All characters engaged in sexual activity in this work of fiction are over the age of 18 and the author would like to encourage all readers of this work to practise safe-sex by using a condom and limiting their sexual partners. Stay safe, stay healthy in mind, spirits and body and be happy.

* * *

Please note that chapter 1 contains little actual sexual contact.

* * *

Chapter 1 The Awakening

The crashing sound awoke me with a start as I looked around. I pulled the duvet off and got out of the bed expecting World War III or a plane to have dropped in the street. I passed over to the rear window of our bedroom and looked out over the garden. The tree from next door has crashed down into our fencing and totally taken it out. I sighed and just though 'fuck it' and got back into bed. My wife rolled over and her arm played into my direction as she mumbled 'What was that?'

The next morning I awoke to find my wife asleep and unresponsive. I kissed her gently on the cheek as I stroked her thick, bright ginger red hair out of the way. I stood up and slipped on my slacks and a shirt, before going downstairs. Opening the door I instantly regretted my decision with the bitterly cold weather. I grabbed my thick outdoors jacket and stepped outside to look at the damage. I noticed that the fallen tree was the least of the damage to the street. A few windows had been shattered by the bits of debris that had been flung around. I'd noticed that several of the trees from the woods had been uprooted and most had just missed our home, but number 4167 had not been so lucky. Harry Martinez had pretty much lost the whole show. My heart instantly went out to him. I wondered when he'd catch a break. His wife had left him years ago and he was working in a dead end job over on the old industrial area of town.

I went through the garden to Harry's and walked into the house. Considering the damage had been so extensive they seemed little point to knock on the door. Hell I thought if it had happened to me I'd be mightily pissed off by it. My feet skidded in the debris a few times and I shouted several times for Harry. Nothing. The only sound was the crunching of glass and debris as I moved over it. I felt bad about "invading" Harry's home, so I turned back to go home.

I made my way through our small garden and checked to make sure the garage was secure. I was glad to find the doors and windows were all okay and the garage was secure. I decided to go back inside. Looking up at my home I saw Sarah looking out of the window at the damage. She was wrapped in her thick dressing gown and I smiled and waved at her. She waved at me and as I entered through the back door I was glad she'd turned the heating up as the warmth hit me like a comforting blanket.

'Is Harry all right?' she called from upstairs.

'I couldn't find him,' I answered 'And no, he's not buried under the house as far as I can tell,' I added to break the worry we both felt. She bounced down the stairs and I saw she had her thick pyjamas on under her plush gown. I kissed her on the head as she snuggled into my arms.

As I got untangled myself from her embrace I said that I'd get some breakfast for us. As I began warming the porridge and putting the coffee in the machine to give us a nice fresh pot. I joked that it was a good job the storm had happened at the weekend.

'Yes, just in time for the holidays,' she mused.

'I know, it's bloody awful,' I agreed. She gave me a lovely weak, sympathetic smile at my remark.

'Do you think Harry's insured?' She asked as she stirred the porridge. I walked over and handed her some more milk—she always added it a little at a time. As she poured it in I answered her as truthfully and unhelpfully as I could.

'I don't know... I hope he is.'

'Me too,' Sarah added. Her voice showing her genuine concern and sadness for Harry's predicament.

I poured the coffee and we sat at the workspace in the centre of the kitchen. We hardly ate breakfast at the table during the day. Using it mostly for work or reading. I said I'd get the fencing sorted straight away, as any low lying debris could do damage to our property. After breakfast Sarah left to go shopping with her friend Angela. I was sitting in the living room watching an old black and white movie when the doorbell rang. I got up and as I walked over to open it. Harry stood on the porch looking rather tired and sad. I welcomed him inside. He smiled meekly at the look on my face.

'Come in Harry,' I said, offering my hand immediately. Harry grasped it as I shook his. A weak, tired smile forming on his round face.

The questions came thick and fast from both of us, as I offered Harry a warm drink in the kitchen. He delightedly took it.

'Lovely, thanks Peter,' he said as he took a sip of the hot drink. I took him into the living room to have his drink and chat. Harry poured himself into the sofa on the other side of the room. He noticed the film playing on the TV next to the fireplace.

'Ah, I love the oldies,' he approved noting the film playing.

'Yes, they are the best,' I agreed.

We chatted for a while longer and Harry said he'd got loads of DVDs and Blu-rays even. He said he'd bring them over. I said I couldn't borrow them all and he corrected my forgetfulness saying he'd need his small collection of possessions to go somewhere safe till he was up and running again so to speak. I'd realised that as much as I knew Harry I knew so little about him. He chuckled at my admission.

'Well you know more than anyone else around here Peter,' Harry said.

'Thanks, and you can call me Pete.'

I asked if he'd like a refill. As I went into the kitchen I saw him look at our photos.

'You're a lucky man Pete. Sarah is a lovely lady,' he commented, looking at our wedding photos. 'How old is she may I ask?' He said.

'Twenty-seven. In fact she'll be Twenty-eight next week,' I expanded for him.

'Yes, the 21st isn't it?' He added.

Noting my slight bemusement.

'I remember the date, at it's the day we lost Katie.'

'Katie? Your wife?'

He smiled weakly, 'No. My daughter. She was six,' he answered.

My face fell, 'God... Harry, I'm so sorry,' I tried to atone for my intrusion.

He smiled again, 'It's okay. She's not in pain now I imagine,' he said. He looked down at the TV. 'She'd be Twenty-eight now. Just some rare congenital heart condition.'

I was nodding my head, like an idiot I felt.

'Yeah. It's not many marriages that survive something like that,' Harry stated. 'Anyway, the wife left and I've been on my own ever since. Well a few girls here and there,' he chucked as if to dispel my feeling sorry for him.

He stood up to stretch his obviously highly stressed body and he scratch his more than ample stomach. I said I'd help him move his stuff over to our garage. We set off and I left a note for Sarah. I walked over and through Harry's garden and helped to pack his possessions into some boxes I'd bought over. Luckily the living room and upstairs at the front where he slept were not too badly damaged. The house felt empty and our voices echoed terribly. The only accompaniment we had was the crunch of glass underfoot.

After a good two hours we'd ferried the stuff across.

'I tell you what Harry, you can store your stuff in our study. It's empty apart from the PC and you're welcome to leave it there.'

'Thanks, Pete. You're a real mate,' Harry beamed.

After a few hours of tidying around both his property and mine I heard a booming shout from Harry's. I hurried over as I'd been putting the last of the debris from the storm into our bin. It came from Harry's kitchen.

'Well that's the beers fucked!'

He came back out of one of the worst damaged areas of his home with an annoyed look on his face and looked at me standing in front of his TV.

'Bloody tree's sat down right on my refrigerator,' he laughed heartily, the annoyance obviously more for show. I suppose after what he'd been through this was small change.

He looked down at the television, scratching his salt and pepper stubble on his face. 'Best move that before looters take it,' he exhaled.

I sighed. 'Really?... Here?'

'Too bloody right. In a situation like this folk show their true colours,' he exclaimed. Little did we both know where that statement would lead myself, Harry and my beautiful wife.

I had to agree with that. We carried it over and put it in the kitchen as we took our muddy shoes off. I took it upstairs for him to the study and set it down on the bed. As I came out Harry was looking around upstairs. 'Sorry, nosey bloke aren't I,' he joked. I liked his rough Irish humour and his Italian-Irish accent. We made our way downstairs and I offered him a cold beer.

'I don't suppose you have anything warmer?'

'Whiskey?' I asked.

'Perfect,' Harry answered.

I went into the living room and came back with a bottle from the side unit.

'Oh Scottish,' he noted.

I gave him a raised eyebrow. 'I'm an Irish catholic. It's my breeding,' he joked. I poured him a large glass and he took it.

'Trying to get me pissed?' He quizzed me, taking the glass and admiring the rich coloured liquid.

I laughed at his comment and his general cheery wit. We retired to the living room and after about an hour Sarah came back from her shopping trip to join us.

She came through to the living room and smiled at Harry and myself. 'Hello Harry,' She beamed at him. He smiled back and stood up politely.

'Hello Mrs Martin,' he said, watching my wife look around at us and the film we were watching.

She smiled putting down her bags. 'Sarah is fine,' she advised him, as she put her handbag on the table noting Harry's eagerness to help in any way.

He sat down and carried on watching the film. Sarah walked into the kitchen to me as I brought in her shopping with her and started to talk about Harry. Harry was engrossed in the film and as Sarah and I came back in and I announced that we'd decided to let him stay with us, while he got his home repaired.

Harry's eyes were as wide as saucers.

'Are you sure?' He was completely gobsmacked at our intentions. He blurted out all sorts of excuses and valid reasons as to why he shouldn't stay. Sarah blushed a little, not used to Harry's humour.

'That's okay Harry. We've thought about it,' I said. I looked at Sarah and she said to Harry that we insisted. Harry was overcome and thanked us. Shaking our hands and giving me a firm but playful slap on the shoulder.

Sarah excused herself to get her shopping put away. As thanks Harry insisted upon ordering some pizza for us all to celebrate and to save us cooking. He also rang a store who'd bring him some wine around for us. The food and sparkling white wine went down well with Sarah and she drank many glasses with Harry.

Sarah and I laughing and chatted with Harry like old friends and not people who were not much more than relative strangers until a few short hours ago.

Later that evening in bed Sarah and I discussed the new home situation and I told her all about Harry and his history. Sarah looked at me and kissed me deeply promising that nothing at all would ever tear us apart. I ever bring the practical one said that you could never tell unless put into such a situation. She looked deeply into my eyes. 'I could never, ever leave you my love,' she rolled on top of me and kissed me, stroking my dark brown hair out of my face, I held her tight and we were soon off to sleep.

Shortly after the Christmas break we'd all settled into our cohabiting arrangement. With Harry working late shifts I got him a key cut and set the security system to recognise him. It was one Friday night when I had been round to a friends chatting and playing cards, when Harry got back a short while later that things took an unexpected turn.

Harry poured himself a large whisky and soda water and made one for myself. As we sat chatting Harry said to me that he didn't mind if Sarah and I made love as normal and not to be bothered by his presence. I explained to him that we'd make love before he came home sometimes, but we could catch up when he'd got his home finally fixed up. He was very understanding and I felt very humbled. I laughed when Harry explained that he'd thought our marriage might be a bit on the passion light side. I assured him that wasn't the case at all. He made a few jokes about it and we laughed.

As we stood up to retire shortly after 2 a.m. Harry had made a few jokes and we'd chatted a little about women and sex.

'I'm glad you're close to Sarah Pete, If she was my wife I'd be banging her every second I could,' he confessed.

I blushed and thanked him for his compliments. I got into my room and unbuttoned my shirt and slipped my slacks off and sat on the bed and Sarah stirred. I pulled up the sheet at my end and slipped into the warm bed. Sarah turned over to me and asked what we'd been doing and I told her and even in the dark I could feel her blushing and getting flustered. I pulled her close to me and rested my hand on her pussy through her panties.

She kissed me and I rolled on top of her and after a good ten minutes of foreplay and making out I grabbed a condom from the bedside cabinet. I tore the foil off and rolled it down my hard shaft and proceeded to slide my aching 5-inches deep into her juicy pussy. We still made little noise and I began to fight the urge to be more forceful with her. After a few minutes when Sarah was riding me quite quickly she suddenly stopped. I looked up at her and she was concentrating on something.

'What's the matter?' I asked.

'I thought I heard something... It's nothing.'

After I ejaculated into the gossamer thin latex sheath buried deep in her juicy pussy she climbed off me carefully. As I held the root of my penis to stop the condom coming off inside her. When she was off me I carefully took it off, hoping I wouldn't spill it on the sheets. Sarah gave me a little kiss as I went to the bathroom across the hallway to clean up while Sarah used our ensuite.

I opened the peddle bin to drop the used condom in when I noticed a condom already in it. For some strange reason I felt compelled to pick it up. As I did so I heard our ensuite toilet flush and I headed back. I dropped my toilet paper wrapped condom into the bin I went back to our room.

As I passed Harry's room I could hear some murmurings. I paused at the door and I peeked in, as it was ajar. I crept in hoping Harry was all right. I stopped in my tracks as I saw him going through some files on the PC of Sarah in her various bikinis from our holiday snaps. I felt angry but curious as well. He was clearly rather drunk as he'd got a tumbler of neat whiskey with a couple ice cubes in it next to his elbow resting on the desk. I could dimly make out a large bottle of Jack Daniels next to close to his glass. I realised Harry was pleasuring himself. I stood by the wall, where the door opened out into the room which made me completely hidden from Harry's view.

I peered round the corner to see Harry tugging at his hardening cock. I nearly choked. His cock had to be the largest I'd ever seen, and I'd seen a few watching the occasional porn video online and on old tapes in my youth. His cock had to have been at least 12-inches long. It was covered all over in thick knotted veins that ran along his shaft down to his extremely hairy testicles that were as proportionate as his cock. The glans were leaking precum and they overhung his shaft like a very large mushroom. The darkness and dim light from the PC's monitor made its shiny slickness stand out as he clicked through the pictures. He leaned over and pulled out a condom and then slid it over his cock head. He began to groan and his hand almost became a blur as he stroked himself to a climax. The condom bucked and he spent the next twenty or so seconds jerking his corpulent frame as his seed fired safely into the condoms teat.

I scooted out of the room and hid in the opposite room, peering out in the dark as Harry went into the bathroom. When he'd cleaned up and urinated I went into the bathroom quietly and looked into the bin. I carefully pulled out the folded over condom and pulled it out by my forefinger and thumb. The dark purple condom was at least ¾ full with semen. It was a milky yellowy, greyish white colour. I was fascinated by this. I must admit I had no idea why I decided to scoop out his other condom as well and carried them back into my room. I noticed that Harry's door was more ajar and I checked in. I could hear Harry's snoring and gently latched the door.

As I entered our room I closed the door and locked it, then sat down on a chair and placed the condoms on the small table next to a photograph of Sarah in her lovely bridal gown. Oh the irony I thought, even now I wasn't sure why I'd picked them up. So I took them into our bathroom and dropped them into the peddle bin there.

Sarah inhaled strongly and rolled over in bed. She groggily looked around noting I wasn't in bed. As I came out of the ensuite. 'What're you doing honey?' She asked, her voice cracked with fatigue and tiredness.

'It's OK, I just needed the bathroom,' I reassured her.

'I hope you're good too,' I spoke climbing back into bed.

Sarah nodded and asked quietly. 'Is Harry OK?'

'Oh he's far more than OK,' I chuckled.

Sarah's features scrunched up a little as she heard me tell her what I'd discovered. She looked shocked at the revelation that I'd seen him masturbating to her holiday snaps.

I had expected her to go ballistic and march across the hall and bang on the door telling the pervert to get out before she called the cops. She didn't thankfully, instead she laid back and asked if I thought he'd heard us.

'He was making too much noise,' I answered. Sarah couldn't believe I'd spied on him jacking off.

'Really?' Her voice rose a touch, her curiosity obviously piqued.

'Yes, really,' I affirmed. Sarah smiled a bit at this news. We were definitely in uncharted waters here I thought.

'And here I was worrying about his health and his wellbeing, when he's jerking off to me in my bikini snaps from our honeymoon,' she retorted to the news. Looking into my face, she asked. 'Did it upset you?'

'A bit,' I decided to be honest and go for broke. 'But I got very turned on,' I answered truthfully. Breathing hard as I spoke. Sarah noted my reaction.

12