Bringing Down the Barriers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Really? Why?' Sarah's face once again getting a little clouded with confusion.

I gave her a little kiss as we settled down. Sarah resting on her elbow looking into my face. I rested down to get more comfortable looking into her beautiful face.

'I suppose every man wants to know his wife or girlfriend is desirable to other men,' I explained. Sarah nodded, agreeing with me. I think the fact I was proud another man found her sexually desirable made her realise it was a turn on for her too.

'I suppose that's true,' she nodded in agreement. She leaned in and we kissed. She stroked my flat chest down to my groin and found my hardening penis.

'Did it get you hard... You know, watching him masturbating over me?' Sarah asked, a twinkle in her eyes. I smirked at her question. Looking over into her face I could tell she was very tired, but trying hard to tease me.

'It was over the pictures,' I corrected her.

'Wise ass,' she said as she settled down onto me. Rolling over onto my body she cuddled up to me.

'I was more scared he'd see me watching,' I said truthfully. Watching Sarah's face for her reaction.

She laid down fully on me and relaxed. I asked her if it turned her on. Half afraid of the answer, but needing to know.

'A little' she murmured. Still very tired and losing her battle with fatigue. I kissed her gently and rolled her off onto her side and hugged her. 


'Let's get some rest,' I said, as I moved closer to Sarah she wrapped a leg over me and kissed me gently. I held her close and closed my eyes. I opened them a little later to see my beloved wife had drifted off to sleep, her body getting some much need and well earned rest.

I felt frustrated that we were both tired, as I wanted to carry on the discussion. However her falling asleep curtailed that. I leaned over to hold her and hug her. Then I began to drift off myself.

* * *

12