All Comments on 'Bringing Down the Barriers'

by Black_and_White_Writer

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1*

Cuck shit. Keep it in the fetish section where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just for the 12" cock

this deserved 12 negative *.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Really good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Correction!

You are not Bringing Down the Barriers, they are already down.

Hundreds of mentally ill writers have already broth it down with their own cuck crap.

You just got to join all those turds in the sewers. -1

PS: nice start (it is always good to start at the bottom)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Good story, wish it was longer. Can't wait to hear the rest

bioman57bioman57almost 4 years ago
Well done

Good start but you need to finish your story.. And continue with the character development .. Interested to see how this moves along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
?????

This is supposed to be a story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good start

please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good start

5*s

Archie89Archie89almost 4 years ago

Nice start. I'm definitely going to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was fine but I think you are inserting your own kink into the story

"suppose every man wants to know his wife or girlfriend is desirable to other men,' I explained. Sarah nodded, agreeing with me. I think the fact I was proud another man found her sexually desirable made her realise it was a turn on for her too. "

Every man is going to be turned on? That is hardly true. Men may know that other men may find their wives and girlfriends are desirable but I think it fair to say that most go out of their way NOT to think about it. Most men ARE jealous.

Finding a houseguest jerking off to personal pictures IS a violation. Most men would not be pleased and I would go further and say that a lot of women wouldn't be pleased either. Inwardly we may be flattered but when it's in our own home? I would be pissed off and I would WANT my husband to be pissed off too.

I think that reaction is more realistic than this but this is a sex story site so it's your world.

Seriously, my husband would throw his ass out and I would make him. Invitation to play is one thing... what Harry did isn't cool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Warm-up

As you mentioned at the start...Part #1 was a warm-up. I'm looking forward to Part #2

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Black and white, or color, this is not much of a story. He likes to watch, so next chapter the whore wife will take him all the way to cuck city. You mailed in your cheap story and telegraphed your used up plot line with a few paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Totally SHIT GARBAGE

ONE STAR,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Typical newbie writer

Just wanted to say good to see a new writer. But it just the same old boring stories that newbies always seem to write and just to say these sorts of stories are in the wrong section if it was up to me . These stories should be put in fetish or give them a there own section. Because all they’ll just garbage and I think they only write them to bait the proud readers of the loving wife section. Who like to read fantastic BTB stories. To me these stories are just plain old boring stories that have swamped the loving wife section. There is nothing new about the story they are all the same old thing. These stories lack imagination and creativity that is why only newbies seem to write these . What I say is go try a different section instead of trying to embarrass yourself you show a talent but these stories are clearly not worth writing. That is why you need to try different sections and have fun finding which is your best choice. Because only BTB stories are making the grade in the loving wife category . BTB stories get loads of likes your story will probably make 30 to 40 at a push then get sweet f.a . That is why I recommend you go try a different section and have fun and leave the loving wife section alone till you have figured out what you like to write. And remember these stories are just plain old boring stories. They are like ten a penny tons of them . You have now made your mark and now you need to up your game you have got loads of different sections to play with so go try . And leave this garbage to the newbies because they will another one tomorrow exactly the same from a newbie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Love the slow buildup. Don't let part 2 be rushed too. Waiting to read more of it.

dirty_geezerdirty_geezeralmost 4 years ago
Love the slow build up, ignore those who don't understand the turn-on

Loved this start, I very much hope you continue. There are lots of men and women who love this sort of theme - those who don't should just not read or move on. If you can't say anything nice... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice...

Good start, looking forward the next. Don't worry about the negative comments, you never get one from anyone who has actually written anything themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
re: dirty geezer

Hey idiot, consider yourself ignored. Love the cucks who always say those things.

mattyavs1mattyavs1almost 4 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to part 2

patilliepatilliealmost 4 years ago
What Starsong said

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Has potential -but suffers slightly from a few cliches

The story is build around fairly typical setup with a long build-up, which is really nice and it is generally well-written.

However, there are a few issues tha, to me, detracts from the appeal of the story. Why the dick discrepancy? The main character has to have a small dick and the neighbor a huge 12 inches which is literally off the scale. Even if it is a fantasy I like it a bit more realistic, just my opinion.

In terms of plot, I believe that the theme of the main character feeling turned on by the neighbor being obviously attracted by his wife could be elaborated further and in a nice slow mode. Some stories have the "shy wife" going to full slut in 60 seconds flat, which seems quite flat to me. I hope you find my input useful.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Good beginning

Story has a good beginning, hopefully there is more to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This could be a great story - a slow build up and I am looking forward to part 2 . Hopefully it does not suddenly go off tangent with the wife just opening her legs for the stud - very few wives do that staight away.

bigknoxbigknoxalmost 4 years ago

Very nice start. Please don't finish all the excitement in next chapter. This story has a potential to go forever. I love the suspense! Thank you.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Since when is waiting until chapter two to go into a full cuck relationship a slow buildup? These commenters try so hard to praise these stories, but there is nothing to praise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hope there's more

Although I've seen others comments coming down on both sides, some seeming to like the story, others not so much, I'm hoping it will continue. I'd rather not see a slingshot into the deep end, as some seem to think will happen, but hopefully it won't progress like molasses uphill in winter, either. For my own tastes, a few more parts of approximately the same length would probably be sufficient, although a little longer would be fine, especially if there are any plans to have her hook up with someone else at some point.

dbmixerdbmixeralmost 4 years ago
Good start

I like where you are going with this piece. I agree with some of the comments on the negative side but as a writer you have the obligation to convey imagery. So the guest is beyond well endowed and produces mega loads. Yes, I think the couples reaction was a little too accepting at first blush. You can correct that as you move forward. Those things aside this could really be a fun story. I encourage you to continue and look forward to the next chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I hate cuck stories

Real men dont share their property

Given you gave a heads up as to the type of story rather than try to sucker people into reading it like most cuck do, I'm giving it five stars unread

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great So Far!

I loved this story. I like the basic set-up - a young, happily married woman and a fat, massively endowed older neighbor that she should not find attractive. The reluctance heightens the erotic tension..

I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hoping for more

this was a great start, i keep checking back hoping for another installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so cuck?

I guess since he was turned on that means he wants her to have sex with Harry. Oh well, guess he will lose out in the long run as with these stories of a 12" dick the wife will always want to go back for more and just to keep the marriage he gets a mercy fuck now and then.

Not a hot story to score highly

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
Congratulations!!!! Great story!!!

Please, continue it soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"As I got untangled myself from her embrace" or 'Well that's the beers fucked!' or "a large bottle of Jack Daniels next to close to his glass." It seems as if you add an extra word to some sentences, unsure which one you're going to go with, and then never go back to edit. I love the story, but this is distracting. Proofreading helps, thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlack_and_White_Writer@Black_and_White_Writer
I'm an early thirties married lady. I love my husband and family and come here to stretch my creative muscles. I'd love to make a few really good friends I can hopefully write with and for. I used to edit some work, but for the sheer amount I received and how badly some of it ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES