Bringing the Gang Together - 750

Story Info
Woman pulls her situationships together for a bang.
762 words
4
3.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers

This is an entry for the 750 Word Project 2024

Darcy Mays had become a quiet legend.

The former alt-girl in high school had returned home after a year of college and become the object of lusty affection for a series of kind and docile young men she knew.

Gus had grown up with Darcy and never thought too much about her until they worked a Christmas event at the church. The two had been commiserating about their love lives when things changed. She pushed him to fuck her as hard as he could and he loved how she encouraged his most animal instincts.

Paul knew her from yearbook and was now in the trades and hoping to start a family one day, He'd kept running into Darcy at the bar, and remembers the smell of his cum on her breath when she whispered her fantasy to him one night.

Angelo had moved from the city and worked with Darcy at the newspaper before she took a job at Costco. He liked soccer, fishing and the way she would splay her fingers out on his hairy chest as she rode him into oblivion. He was putty the moment she first choked him.

"What I'd love..." She cooed in Gus's ear one night after sex.

"...Is to get together a bunch of guys..." Paul had just gotten blown and was attentive.

"...and to get fucked in every hole twice," Angelo could feel her tap his taint for emphasis.

"So, how about it?"

The three men stood at the foot of the bed, trying hard not to acknowledge one another or the stranger they'd just been introduced to- Sean, a college friend of Darcy's. Each of them knew their ongoing thing wasn't exclusive, but with a naked Darcy lounging in bed in their collective presence it was hard not to feel like mutual cuckolds.

Darcy had an innate ability to build a man's confidence, while blurring their boundaries and testing limits. Individually they'd each had sexual epiphanies with her, but the idea they would expose themselves to one another- felt insane.

One by one they started disrobing, with Darcy cooing and caressing each new bit of exposed skin. She ushered them to stand shoulder to shoulder so she could take a lick off each cock, giggling while oblivious to the men's discomfort. Paul had trouble getting hard and the two other men willed him to function as Sean crawled up on the bed to mount Darcy. The collected motion threatened to toppled the trio and Angelo- who was in the middle- wrapped his arms around the two other men as Darcy struggled to maintain her oral efforts through Sean's pounding.

Pausing to grab some lube, Sean greased up his cock and gingerly lined himself up with Darcy's asshole. The two quietly decided to reposition as the townies jerked off and watched Darcy as she slipped Sean into her back end. Before getting into motion, Darcy signalled for Gus to get on top, sliding her body down to let him get inside of her. Angelo and Paul watched as the three bodies found a slow pumping rhythm and Darcy began to moan. Paul had been stretching his sexual limits with this girl, but he never imagined he'd be watching an old school friend's ass as they fucked.

Angelo locked eyes with Darcy and stood on the bed, with Paul catching on shortly after. The pair got in close so they could feed her their dicks, with the inevitable sword fight breaking the ice and causing them to laugh. Their faces were so close they leaned in against one another to provide support from the bouncing bed, inadvertently panting in each others ear as Darcy sucked their cocks.

Each man got a turn with each hole that night. Each man covered Darcy's face with cum, even if it took Sean a little longer. And no man used more words than necessary to get through the experience.

Gus broke off all contact with everyone and left town for work shortly after. Sean became a regular Costco visitor.

Angelo and Paul began to hang, but slowly phased out their individual time with Darcy in favour of drunken excursions to a strip joint where they'd pick up a girl they could share together. Paul enjoyed watching his friend's hairy body in action, while Angelo silently pined for their eventual kiss. They still both loved women

As for Darcy, she disappeared one night and was said to have moved to California.

Quietly being a legend wherever she went.

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers