Another Hotel Bar Pickup (750 Words)

Story Info
Mature but stunning hotwife plies her wares in hotel bar.
752 words
3.5
10.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
142 Followers

Tonight's concert was one of our better performances, I think. Most importantly, I didn't totally screw-up my solos. French horn is a notoriously difficult instrument; since I was slacking off the past few weeks not practicing every day, my approach to the concert was walking a tightrope without a net. There were a couple of bobbles, but thankfully nobody had to pick my carcass up off the stage floor.

This concert it was necessary to board the dog so Cyan could attend. He's been needy of late and we didn't trust him around the house during our three-hour absence. Taking advantage of the overnight break, we booked a room at a nice hotel nearby for us time. Maybe some playtime, too.

Although she's seriously up there in years, Cyan has managed to keep her slender Scandinavian physique, breathtaking curves and all. Her long blonde tresses have turned platinum. She turns heads.

Cyan's couture for the evening is a figure-flattering black leatherette miniskirt and matching tapered short jacket with asymmetrical zipper over a black tee. For the concert she also wore black leggings with calf-high boots. It's a dynamite look. We were gearing-up for a sexy night out.

After checking-in to the hotel we drop our luggage off in the room. Our earlier agreement about her outfit was that she would lose the leggings and T-shirt at the hotel and roll the miniskirt waistband to raise the hemline a totally immodest four inches.

In the elevator on the way down to the bar, I reach under the vestigial skirt to fondle her naked ass, then reach up to unzip the jacket to just below her breasts, spreading the lapels. Her breasts are small, so there's no danger of falling out. It's just a nice and very sexy look.

"Haven't seen you guys in a while," Jim, the usual bartender, muses.

"Spent most of the summer up at our cabin," I answer.

"Oh. Having fun?"

"Yeah. You know about her boyfriends, right?"

"You've mentioned them."

"Added one this year. Nice guy."

"There's a story, I guess."

"Uh huh. We met 'im on the dock at the pond. Chemistry. Did 'er on the spot."

"Cool, I guess," as he shakes his head and resumes wiping the bar.

While we're chatting, Cyan turns to face the pleasant young man sitting two stools down, her ankles hooked around the barstool legs, knees spread.

I know this gambit.

I ask Jim, "How late you open these days?"

"Still closing at 11:00."

"Pool area?"

"Midnight."

"Thanks."

Cyan has the young man's attention. He overheard my chatter with Jim. She whispers to him, "(Hot tub. Okay?)"

"(No swimsuit.)"

"(Don't need one.)"

"(Really?)"

"(Been here several times. Nobody uses the pool area after ten.)"

"(Aren't there cameras?)"

"(No. We'll be there when we're done here, if you're interested. I'm Cyan.)"

"(Jason.)"

She turns toward me, "We finished?"

I nod. Jim sees this and sets the bill on the counter; I sign off.

I help Cyan off her stool and she makes doubly sure to linger, flashing her smooth pussy to Jason again. He smiles as I further lower the zipper on her jacket just so the invitation is clear. Jim smirks and shakes his head at us; it's not our first time.

In the elevator, I ask, "All the way?"

"Yes. He's cute."

"Okay. Here."

I unzip her jacket, she shucks it off; I unfasten her skirt, which she lets drop to the floor. Sauntering naked down the long hall to our room, she giggles hoping somebody sees her. No luck.

In our room I strip, she loses the boots. We grab towels, and I don shorts. Cyan finds a long tee.

The pool area is vacant, as usual. I turn on the tub pump; we undress and descend into the roiling water. A moment later, the door opens. Wearing shorts, Jason steps in, followed by another attractive young guy, an unexpected surprise.

"Oh?" I inquire.

"Roommate. This is Chad," Jason responds. "We okay?"

"Stand up," I ask Cyan. I rise with her.

Seeing that we are nude, they strip. I turn to press my hard penis' tip into Cyan's clit.

The friend says, "You're serious."

"We are," Cyan grins. I pull away, and start wanking in confirmation.

Chad and Jason step into the water flanking Cyan, clenching to dance their erections. They fondle her breasts and pussy, she reaches to each, caressing and stroking their cocks and fingering their testicles.

She smiles, turns and bends over.

"Who's first?"

+=+=+=+=+

MrPixel
MrPixel
142 Followers