All Comments on 'Bringing the Whore Home'

by guydog1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hopefully the girls get together and Buy a........

....12 gauge and discharge it into his crotch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nothing like a good case of hatred

for women, forget anything resembling the BDSM scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yawn. Yet another misogynistic porn piece.

The more I dip into 'erotica' on this site, the less I like it. This story is typical. No personalities in any characters other than stock 'dominant male' and 'submissive female.' No names are needed, since they're just cardboard cut outs. Over and over, humiliation and degradation masquerade as consensual erotica. In this story, as in the others, we never get a glimpse of why in the world the male is so enticing any woman would want to allow herself to be emotionally abused (and physically hurt) to be with him.

LelokagoLelokagoalmost 18 years ago
:(

Ugh. Just...ugh. There's a difference between having a slave and keeping them safe as that position demands, and beating your wife around while ignoring her feelings towards the situation. Your mix of both is just not appealing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
love it

i just love your writeing it keep me on edage the whole time i was reading i so wanted it to end with the new Mistress not upset and crying but please and happy but just the same i loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fine and unusual

A very nice story with an unusual twist. Well written and exciring. I hope it will be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
a very moving story

I cried in pity for their embarassment but in envy for the strenght of this master.

DevilOrAngelDevilOrAngelover 15 years ago
Keep Writing Would love to see how it all turns ou

That was very touching that the whore ended up comforting her new mistress. Keep up writing. I'll keep an eye out for more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awsome!

I love it. It was stimulating. Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous