All Comments on 'Bringing the Wife to the Games'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Way to go!!

This was great. I like the transition Nancy is going through. The gradualness makes it very believable. I certainly hope there will be at least one more part if now 2. One where Mike and Nancy do it with Mary and Dean and then another where the whole group gets together. I can't make up my mind if I want Nancy to find out about what Mike was doing or not. Maybe she should and then she can tell him about what she did in Iraq!! Turn about is fairplay...

Jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your wife's first party

Very thrilling story. Please set about writing the one in which you take your wife to one of the parties. I am particularly interested in what you observe her doing with other men.

acgolfacgolfalmost 14 years ago
The Next Party a Year Later?

"I had a hunch that we were going to be going to the next party." Does Mary/Mike need to encourage sex between Nancy and Dean before Nancy attends a full up group party. Will Nancy be hesitating because she does not really know Mike's reaction or her own reaction?

I have been expecting them to go to the next party and getting Nancy's reactions, as the revelation dawns that he has been intimate with more than just Mary. Does the mirage get roughed up or even more strong and exciting?

Is this the end or a new beginning?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Just awesome!

racfguyracfguyabout 9 years ago
I'd like to know

what (or who) Nancy was doing when she was in Iraq? After she returned home, she was a sex-crazed fucking machine. Tell us her story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That was a really interesting and a hot sexual story. Just like many of your other stories, it kept my interest up till the end. People go out to resturaunts to eat, but it doesn't mean you don't ultimately enjoy your wife or significant other's cooking. Sex & open marriages/relationships should be able to be viewed the same way. Stiring up the sexual juices of partners by enjoying new things together, can also be invirorating & beneficial to a stronger relationship. Take away the enjoyment of sex, & an open mind, the passion that sustains a body & emotional status will die a meseriable life.. Drawbacks can be unexpected risks such as pregnancies or STD/s, to be dealt with if you are not prudent in those choices..

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wonderful Series

You really do need to continue this Hot Erotic Story. You have done a wonderful job with your characters. Yes, Mike and Nancy need to talk about their relationship and experiences and where they want to proceed. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story and

perfect ending.

No reason for any more, it may destroy what is already here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Some People Are Able

to write about sensual couplings while others use words to describe sex.

I am most happy to say you are one of the former.

As for this story, I think this is a perfect ending, better to leave us wanting more than to give us more than we wanted.

paulsmith2019paulsmith2019over 4 years ago
Wishing for more

I know you abandoned this long ago but I wish you would pick it up again! Really liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Encore...

I see you are still writing but it does not look as though there are anymore to this series. Really enjoyed this series, would seriously love to see where they all ended up, particularly if the wife was introduced into the games completely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Impressive work.

A new addition to the serious would be great.

SamsonightSamsonightover 2 years ago

So hot, well written and very sexy. As far as I am concerned this story could go on forever. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What was Nancy up to in Iraq?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10456 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...