Brit Cums Out of Her Shell Ch. 10

Story Info
Brit crosses lines at work. tans, and talks to a friend.
10.8k words
4.46
2.4k
2

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 10

The last full week of July came faster than it should have, and the summer heat settled over the town like a heavy blanket. Brittany had changed her wardrobe to fit her smaller stomach and leaner legs, and she'd started wearing smaller, more open blouses to match her skirts. She easily picked up on the renewed interest of the mostly-guy employees (and customers) at Tray's Hardware.

Brittany's old skirts fit fine, but most of them were knee-length or just above, so she found shorter. She tried on her shortest skirt at home -- a black, mid-thigh skirt that flowed loosely around her hips, and was a size too small. It still stretched to fit, but the small size made it hug a little closer to her body. She also found out that it that it tended to ride up her hips as she walked, which lifted it dangerously high on her legs.

Brittany chose to wear it for the first time on a Wednesday, knowing it was usually a slow day for the hardware store.

Throughout the day, the elastic waistband would slide up her hips, exposing most of her legs. She would let it ride up her tummy until she knew her panties were at risk of exposure, then she would pull the skirt back down over her hips. By the afternoon, she was thoroughly satisfied with the results. Several (male) customers had been unable to complete their train of thought while following her to different parts of the store, and both Rick and John had cast longing gazes her direction more than once. Anytime she had to leave her workstation, whoever was in the service area would divert their attention to watch.

Brittany loved it. After 2pm, the store settled down to its usual afternoon drag, and John left his office. He waved at Rick and Brittany on his way out of the service center, and called back to Rick and Brittany, "That's it for me today. Hold down the fort for me." As soon as he was gone, both employees relaxed, waiting for the end of the day.

At 4:30pm, Brittany left her workstation to drop a service invoice in the outbox on the other side of the store. She thought it was her last chance to have a little fun with her new skirt, so she made sure Rick got a good show as she left. The air swishing between her thighs as she strutted out of the service area gave her a little thrill, and she was tempted to glance back to catch Rick's expression, but decided against it. She figured she'd see when she got back.

She was thinking about leaving early as she walked back into the service area. Instead of her bored coworker, she found two middle-aged men talking with Rick at his counter. Brittany saw Rick's eyes lock onto her, so she walked the long way around her counter to give him a better view.

As Brittany rounded the corner to her desk, Rick and the two men saw her pivot and turn to walk behind her desk. Her skirt had ridden high on her hips, and the exaggerated movement sent the hem of her skirt up to the level of her hips, exposing the bottom of her firm, round ass and the pink and black thong she had nervously put on that morning. Brittany pretended not to notice, and the conversation at Rick's counter stalled.

While she pretended to organize the paperwork on her desk, the adrenaline sent her hands shaking. She took a few deep breaths to calm her excitement.

At Rick's station, the pause drew on. Had she looked, Brittany might have noticed the two customers make a few meaningful looks at each other and mouth some interesting words.

The younger of the two customers -- a stout man with hairy arms and a grease-stained t-shirt, turned back to Rick and said loud enough for Brittany to hear, "So does anyone know where we can find that saw blade?" The man winked at Rick.

Rick paused, confused. He looked at the older customer standing by the first, a man with salt-and-pepper hair and an equally grease-stained, collared shirt. Then his expression snapped back to neutral and he said, just as loud, "Brittany might know which saw blade you're looking for."

Brittany looked over and saw expectant faces. She walked over and smiled at the customers. "Hello, thanks for visiting Tray's Hardware Service. It sounds like you're having trouble finding something?"

"Yeah," the younger man said, drawing out the word. "Maybe you could service us." He glanced down at her chest. "I was hoping you could show us some... band saws. We're looking for a special kind, and we're having trouble finding the right one.

Brittany smiled. "Sure thing! I restocked some last week. Let me show you where they are."

All three men followed Brittany at a healthy distance, watching her hips sway. Every time she rounded a corner, she pivoted the same way she did before and her almost-bare ass and the hint of a black and pink thong flashed at the men. Her heart was already pounding when the group reached the aisle lined with heavy duty saws and saw blades. The older man whistled appreciatively, but Brittany pretended it wasn't for her.

She stopped the group in front of the band saws and said, "Okay, so this is what we have in stock. What was it you needed?"

The two customers looked at each other and the younger man took the lead again. "Well, we need something with special... um, cutting teeth." All three men stood away from the saw displays, and none of them moved closer to examine the saws.

Brittany, standing in front of the men, looked at the saws. Her face was hidden from the men as she looked at the saws, and she smiled to herself, already feeling a hot blush fill her cheeks. She took a deep breath.

The shelves were deep, allowing lots of space to stock the heavy duty equipment. The band saws were stocked with plenty of spare room between each of the packaged blades, since there weren't a lot available.

"Well, we have this one," she said, pointing at a band saw on the top shelf. "But it's probably more of a generic saw tooth." She looked at the middle row of saws. "The middle rack though," she bent forward a bit, as if she couldn't just point at them. As her generous cleavage peaked out at the men, she rested a hand on one of the saws. "Has some special saws."

Brittany looked back at the men, and all three snapped their gaze from her chest to her face. She put a hand on one of the saws and looked at the saw rack. "This saw," she said, taking it by the tag, "is a heavy duty brand, and it has a different tooth arrangement."

All three men stared at her tits again as she looked at the saw. "And it has a special grip so that it can't get damaged when you install it." Still bent over, she looked back at the three men as she stroked the handle of the saw. She raised her eyebrows at them, then stood up with the saw and turned to the customers, showing them the hardware. Brittany still hadn't bothered to adjust her skirt, and it had ridden to her belly button, making it practically a miniskirt.

The three men were thrilled, but all three acted cool. Rick had his phone out. This time the older man spoke. "That might work for us. Can you grab us one of those saws from the back of the shelf? I want to make sure the packaging isn't damaged."

Brittany nodded energetically as if the bandsaw blade she was holding was covered in scuffs and holes. Of course, it wasn't, and Brittany took another shaky breath as she realized they were definitely playing the game with her.

"Of course!" She said in her best customer service voice. She bent again, first setting the saw down on the bottom rack, and bending fully horizontal as she put her head and shoulders into the deep shelves. She reached slowly toward the back of the shelf as if she needed to be careful what she grabbed. Her skirt was way too high by this point, and her ass was completely exposed, along with the gentle swell of her pussy under the thin fabric of her thong.

She unnecessarily took her time fidgeting with the boxes at the back of the shelf, as if making sure none were damaged. By now, Rick's jaw had dropped at the sight of her ass wagging in front of the men. The younger customer stepped up behind Brittany. "Maybe get us two of them?" Standing behind Brittany, the man rested his open palm, fingers pointed down, on her bare ass.

Everyone paused, waiting for Brittany to scream or jump away from the man. But instead, she said in a shaky voice, "I'll make sure that one has a good package, too." She continued to fiddle with the display, pretending to closely examine the boxes at the back of the shelf. At the same time, she leaned into the man's hand, arching her back. Her voice, muffled from inside the shelving, came back to the group, "I understand the importance of a good package."

The man, emboldened, slid his hand down to her pussy and bit his lip. He looked at Rick and smiled. Brittany still didn't react, except to gasp quietly, so he slipped a finger under her thong and carefully pulled aside her panties, showing all three men Brittany's clean shaven pussy. Brittany nudged a saw away from the rest and started "looking" for a second.

"Sorry, I've almost got two," she said. The young man started working his fingers up and down the lips of her pussy, and a louder gasp escaped her lips. The bold young man looked back at his friend and mouthed, "It's tight!" The older man walked to the other side of Brittany, standing next to his friend. He reached a callused hand down and grasped the other side of her ass.

"That's one nice saw, ah, rack you've got there, miss," the older customer said. He slapped her ass and Brittany let out an mm!.

"Thanks," Brittany said breathlessly. "It's -ungh- heavy duty." Rick watched, mouth agape, with his phone pointed at Brittany and the two customers. The older man grabbed her ass and massaged it heavily. The younger man behind Brittany slid his middle finger into her now-wet cunt. Brittany's head drooped and she panted once. The man put his finger in his mouth and sucked, and Brittany pushed herself onto her elbows, completely ignoring the saws. The young man unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

The older man pulled out his own erection while he groped her ass. He winked at Rick and slapped his cock on Brittany's ass. She didn't react to it, so he slapped his tip against her cheek a few more times and started masturbating. Rick looked around but didn't see any other employees or customers. So late in the day, it was possible that they were the last people in the store besides the checkout clerks at the front. He couldn't hear anyone else either. He kept his phone trained on the group.

The younger man, now masturbating with his free hand, put his thick middle finger back inside Brittany's pussy. She exhaled deeply.

Rick whispered at his phone in his best editorial voice, "This is a hardware store in my hometown, where we have the best employees and best service in the state." He trailed off, feeling stupid for saying anything at all. He didn't feel stupid enough to stop talking though, as he said much louder, "So do you feel like you deserve a 5-star review for servicing these customers?"

Brittany barely registered the words, but managed to moan, "Oh, yeah," without looking at Rick. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she was squirming and gasping from the thick finger in her cunt and the rough hand on her ass.

Both men were masturbating much faster and Brittany was gasping and intensely red-faced. The shelf squealed softly under her weight as she squirmed.

"Fuck, yes. I can't believe I'm doing this," Brittany whispered into the back of the shelf. Both men grunted. They had begun to tense up and suddenly cum was spurting onto the blonde's ass, her back, and down her legs.

Rick watched in total shock as Brittany moaned lustfully -- she waved her ass back and forth, bit her lip, and she tucked her chin against her chest. A loud MMmmh! Echoed out of the shelf.

When both men were spent, the younger man pulled his hand away from Brittany's red-lipped cunt. He stepped away and looked at his older friend. "Fuckin' A, Tom. Haven't done that in a while, eh?"

The older man whistled, zipping up his cock as he shook his head.

"In-fucking-credible," he said with heavy breath. "Wish I'd brought some condoms for us," he said loudly, laughing.

Brittany just began to recover. She lifted her head, looking behind her. She immediately noticed Rick still holding his phone out in front of him.

Rick could see that she was blushing from forehead to chest, but she had a peculiar look on her face. She was about to say something. But then the older man, Tom, stopped behind Brittany and grabbed her ass.

Brittany rocked forward, "Oh!" and had to brace herself on the shelves. Before she could recover, the man grabbed a handful of Brittany's thong. He pulled hard, jerking Brittany back. A riippp sound filled the aisle as the man tore the thong right off of her

"What the hell!" she accused, leaning away from the shelf.

The man grinned, pocketed her underwear, and reached out to grab Brittany by the crotch. Brittany stumbled against the shelves one more time and he grunted. He slapped her ass roughly, grunted, and said, "That's as nice as they fucking come."

As quickly as it happened, it was over, and the two men were walking away. Brittany's expression was as confused as it was offended. She was able to shout after them, "Wait! You assholes! Next time buy me dinner!" Just before they rounded the corner, the older man pulled out the thong and held it out by the ruined strings, admiring it.

Then they vanished around the corner.

Brittany stood up straight, still breathing heavily. "Goddammit!" She was flushed, but careful not to raise her voice. She said, "Those assholes stole my thong! And I didn't even get to finish!"

Rick picked up his jaw and said, "Um, Brittany? What the fuck was that?"

Brittany blushed a deeper red as the situation sunk in. She'd just let two strangers finger fuck her in the middle of her work, with a coworker watching, and then they came on her.

For some reason, all she could do was repeat herself weakly. "Those assholes took my thong!" Rick's wide eyes prompted her to say innocently, "That thing was like, 30 bucks."

Rick shook his head, mouth wide open. He shook his head a second time and said, "Wait, wait. You just got assaulted! And you let it happen!"

Brittany looked at Rick, then at the floor. Cum had dripped off her ass and legs, and onto the tile. "Oh, right. I guess you did, too?" She flushed deeper, keeping her head down. "Um, I mean, I wouldn't exactly call it assault." Abashed, she looked at the drops of cum. Then she sighed and shrugged.

Without another word, she left for the service department. Rick watched her walking away. He saw the blonde's skirt swaying side to side and realized he had an opportunity. Brittany looked back and said, "You coming?"

He wished he were. Rick readied his phone again and jogged to catch up to her. As she rounded the corner, Brittany pivoted out of habit, and Rick caught a picture of her pale ass, and the shape of her now bare pussy. Some of the cum had soaked into her skirt, and the rest had begun to smear on her ass where the fabric rubbed. In the second he could see it, he saw plenty of the shiny fluid on her pale skin.

Realizing what she'd done, Brittany slowed, blushing yet again. Before Rick could catch up to her, she started walking again, the corners of her mouth curled at the edges. Why stop now? She thought.

She continued her practiced walk as if nothing were wrong, and Rick stared in admiration as her ass winked at him with every step. By then her skirt had ridden past her belly button, and he stared openly at her round ass. The cum on her back had settled into wet spots and he could make out a few streaks of the white fluid running down her legs.

He tried to figure out if Brittany forgot about her lack of underwear, but truthfully, he barely thought at all after what he just saw, and it was lucky that he'd thought to start recording again. Before they made the last corner to the service area, Rick walked as close behind Brittany as he could manage, put his phone under her ass, and started filmed for a few more seconds. Her naked hips swayed side to side, and he caught eight seconds of footage by the time they came to the last set of shelves before the service area.

Brittany walked into the service area and Rick stuffed his phone into his pocket, and they went to their service stations. Brittany thought about the encounter with the two customers, feeling equal amounts ashamed, horny, angry, confused and excited. Every time she looked in Rick's direction, she saw him staring at his phone intently. She shivered in excitement at thought of what he was seeing.

Then, finally, she wondered what had come over her. After thinking on it, she decided: I think I really, really needed that. All this fantasizing, everything going on outside of work... and they almost made me cum!

So close to the end of the day, the whole building was practically deserted. Only five minutes had passed since the two customers left with Brittany's underwear when she saw Rick out of the corner of her eyes -- he glanced uncomfortably across the service area at Brittany's station, stood up awkwardly and shuffled toward the men's room.

Brittany pondered for a moment. She imagined him staring at his phone, straining as he jacked off to a video of her getting groped by a couple of strangers. It made her hornier than she'd been when the two men had manhandled her. Without a thought, she stood up from her station. Her heart started pounding furiously, and she followed him into the bathroom.

The men's room was clean, and the lights shone softly off the blue tile on the floors. She saw the door to the middle stall was closed, with the backs of Rick's polished black dress shoes visible under the stall, so she walked over to it. She could hear Rick shuffling in the stall, so she pushed on the stall door. Rick hadn't bothered to lock it, and it swung open.

As the door swung open, Rick yelped, shuffling around. He knew it had to be Brittany, but he was embarrassed to be caught with his dick in his hand.

Brittany's eyes went wide before he hunched over and shouted, "W-what are you doing in here?" Brittany paused, then slid into the stall and closed the door with a shaky hand. "Um, Brittany?" he asked. He had straightened up, but he still held his phone in one hand and his cock in the other.

Brittany reached down and gently snaked her fingers around Rick's rock-hard member, her delicate hand now clammy and shaking. She made eye contact and said, "I'll do you a favor if you do me a favor." She attempted a sly smile, and felt pretty good about it. Rick's cock pulsed under her fingers.

Rick groaned and nodded. "Wow, oh. I'll do anything if-." Brittany stroked his cock to the tip and stopped, interrupting whatever he was about to say next. She let go of his cock and snatched his phone out of his hand. Her hands were shaking violently.

"Let me see," she demanded weakly. Rick hesitated and Brittany said, "I hope you got some decent photos while those customers were here." She tried giving him a smile. She paused, glancing down at her coworker's erection.

That's not too bad, Rick, she thought. Then she carefully rested her hand on his dick. It throbbed under her fingers. "I'll make it worth your while," she said, staring intensely into his eyes, "If I can just use this for a moment." She shook his phone.

Rick hardly had any blood in his brain left to think with. As the words sank in, he nodded energetically and watched as Brittany leaned back against the wall of the stall and started sending herself all twenty-two photos and three separate videos of her "customer service" encounter. She went through a batch of photos, waited for them to send, then started another batch of photos before she began to calm down. Her breathing evened out and her shaking stopped, but her pulse still pounded with adrenaline.