Brit Cums Out of Her Shell Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany took her time massaging the oil in, giving her tits extra attention, massaging them seductively as if for a watching lover. It made her wet to imagine someone was watching while she pinched her nipples and squeezed her tits with the oil. In her fantasy this time, she imagined someone peaking over their fence to see her. A little smile pulled at her lips as she finished oiling her tits and started working her way down her legs.

She took her time with her legs too, playing a little game where, every time she brought her hands up to her hips, she would dip her hands carefully into her thighs, slowing down as she neared her pussy, then should would continue across her legs.

When the oil was spread evenly across her body, she leaned forward and sat upright on the lawn chair. Then she leaned forward more, tucked her legs underneath her and got on her hands and knees, with her hands on the front of the chair and her ass facing the grassy hill behind her house.

The boys froze stiff -- in several ways -- when the hot blond was suddenly leaning forward, then going on all fours. Her ass faced directly toward the hill, and she reached slowly for the second bottle and the fourth item that she had left at the foot of the lawn chair.

When she grabbed them, she laid her head and shoulders at the foot of the lawn chair and snaked one hand through her parted legs. Her hands shook and she had to squeeze her eyes shut to concentrate on what she was about to do. In her hands was a blue dildo, and she slowly began to rub it against her pussy.

The boys scrambled to get a better view, but because they were so far to the side of the hill, they couldn't see very well. Jeremy whispered, "Time for the next part of the plan, boys," and started creeping nervously down the hill, closer to the middle of the yard where the girl was laying, ass in the air.

The smallest young man's jaw dropped first at the sight of the girl's round ass, then again when Jeremy started further down the hill. "Wait!" Tristan mouthed, gesticulating wildly. "It's too dangerous!" he tried to say.

The group hesitated at Tristan's warnings, but then they followed Jeremy down. Tristan was paralyzed by fear of being seen, but watched as the rest of them slowly walked closer to the bottom of the hill. Tristan kept his phone trained on the girl (just as all the other boys were doing) and looked on nervously as she rubbed slow circles into her pussy. She'd oiled the dildo, and it had already spread a wet circle into the tight thong barely covering her sex. His breath had caught in his lungs as he concentrated on the sliver of the wet spot he could see given his angle.

Tristan quickly forgot about the rest of his group when she brought her other hand up over her ass, holding a clear bottle of lube. She turned it over and it a thin stream of lubricant squirted onto her wide, round ass. The stream caught the light, and as it spread down her ass cheeks, he could make out more detail: she had a beautiful bubble butt, perky from regular exercise but not small, and just a hint of tone could be made out on the side. The light caught by the lube illuminated two swollen pussy lips.

For a moment, it seemed as if the boys had captured a perfect moment in time, and everything seemed to slow: the breeze lazily played with the girl's fine, platinum blond locks. The light danced through the narrow stream of lube as it splattered and slowly covered her gorgeous, round ass. The transparent blue dildo, held by delicate hands with pink-painted nails, expertly pushed against the thin fabric of her thong, spreading the clean shaven lips of her pussy. Her tanning-oiled tits pushed out from the sides of the lawn chair, soft globes just glowing in the late morning sun as they begged to be let free from underneath her.

The boys had stopped only a few steps away from the yard. It was the closest they could get without the back of the lawn chair obscuring their view of the incredible ass slowly rocking in the sunlight. They crouched down in the grass, careful not to knock over any of the tall clumps of waving fescue.

The girl was let a copious amount of lube drain onto her ass, and she was making sure to wave the bottle slowly from side to side. They were too fixated on the sight to realize that her face had relaxed, her eyes still closed, as she played out her fantasy. Rivulets of shiny fluid slowly spread down her ass, some down the backs of her legs, and a generous amount had flowed down between her ass cheeks and directly onto the dildo, which she still moved in little circles against her thong.

The thong was completely soaked and mostly see-through at that point, and the dildo pressed into her swollen lips, forcing it to stick against her puffy pussy. The lubricant picked up enough light that they could make out the detail of her lips through the underwear, like the world's hottest wet t-shirt contest. They admired how the silicone cock was spreading out her lips as she made the circles.

The girl dropped the lube in the grass and rested her free hand in front of her face. The lube had just drained far enough down the dildo to reach her fingertips when she slowly pushed the blue dildo against the side of her thong. It easily pushed the fabric aside. The fabric bunched to the side as the dildo pushed it off her sex. With her free hand, she hooked a finger around the thong. Then pulled the thong fully to the outside of her ass cheek. She brought the dildo back to her pussy.

The dildo's transparent blue head easily sank into her pussy. Her eyes were closed, and she closed her free hand into a fistful of towel, moaning at the feeling of the dildo pushing inside her.

When she had pushed the dildo in as deep as she was comfortable, she slowly pulled out. She felt like she'd taken almost all of it, and wondered how much bigger she could take. Then she moaned a little louder as she pushed it back in, arching her back and tensing her shoulders as her pussy gripped the silicone cock.

She was trying to go slow, savoring the exotic feeling of being so exposed, so vulnerable. Eyes closed, she was fantasizing a middle aged man who working on the roof of the house on the hill. Through the waving leaves of the trees, he would look over and make out the shine of her white, round ass, and just the hint of her hand moving. As he watched, he could start to make out her hand holding a dildo.

She imagined how he would freeze with the realization that she was fucking herself right there in the open. She pulled out the dildo, imagined the roof-worker getting hard and glancing in every direction before settling his eyes on her again. She began to fuck herself with it slowly, the man in her fantasy dumbfounded by his insane luck -- a one-man audience for a once-in-a-lifetime show. Brittany pushed it hard, fucking herself deeper. "Ohh," she softly squealed.

She pulled out the silicone cock again, then thrust it in harder still. She started gasping softly as the cock seemed to come alive. She forgot that she was holding it, and let her imagination do the work of moving her hand.

Five sets of open mouths pointed directly at the masturbating blonde girl. No one dared make a sound in case it would alert her to their presence. Despite being amongst several other guys, Jacer had his cock out again. He wasn't masturbating per se, but he did softly stroke himself, his cock twitching eagerly as he jealously wondered what it would be like if he could just be in the place of that dildo.

Toby and Jeremy noticed Jacer, looked at each other, and shrugged. Soon their cocks were out, too, and both were blushing. They stared back at the blonde girl's ass and the big, blue dildo as hammered her tight cunt. They awkwardly put their hands on their cocks.

Suddenly Tristan joined the group, having crept down from the safety of the bush. Everyone glanced over at him, and he mouthed, "I couldn't stand it anymore." Jeremy smirked, and everyone went back to the show.

The girl was thrusting the cock in and out harder now, and whimpering, gasping, and ohing every few seconds. She slowed down, put her free hand between her legs, and rubbed her clit, then sped up, squirming and moaning as she changed pace.

She slowed down again, pushing the dildo deep and holding it there. She swirled it slowly inside her pussy as her other hand stimulated her clit again. As she started to feel an orgasm build in her clit, she began to move the dildo again, shoving the cock into herself with less control than before.

Two orgasms built up simultaneously and Brittany's breathing started to come in short breaths. She found a rhythm between her hands that brought her to climax, and she completely forgot she was even outside. Her hands worked together until she was panting from the anticipation of cumming, and she squirmed and twitched on her towel.

When she tensed up, fucking and fingering herself in twitching starts, the silicone cock seemed to get stuck, balls deep inside her. Her breath caught in her throat and the first orgasm in her vagina rocked through her just a second before an orgasm exploded from her clit. She couldn't help but shout, "Oh! Ohh fuck!I" so loudly that the boys on the hill actually ducked. She continued to convulse, pulling out an inch and shoving it back in erratically, her other hand intermittently rubbing her clit. Her face was contorted with concentration and pleasure.

Her hand shot out from between her legs and she clenched the towel by her face hard as she let out a little gasp, then a louder, "ah!" and followed by a long, "mmmm!"

After what had felt like forever, but also no time at all for the group of young men watching, the girl's twitching relaxed and she slowly pulled the toy out, sighing in deep, satisfied breaths. Everyone watched intently, admiring the way the lips of her pussy dragged gently on the dildo. The girl let the dildo fall out of her pussy, then set it down.

That's when the whole group realized that they were standing at the bottom of the hill, and the girl was probably about to get up. Jeremy started creeping away, but Jacer caught his sleeve and shook his head violently.

The girl sat up on her knees, and the horny teenagers crouched deep into the grass, frozen with panic. Crouching did almost nothing; all she had to do was look behind her to see the young men at the edge of her yard.

Just as Jeremy was about to sprint off, the blonde stretched lazily, then slid her sunglasses on. She laid back on the chair without even glancing behind her. She spread her feet part enough that her inner thighs got a little sunlight. She laid one arm over her head, letting her hand hang over the back of the chair. Her pink-painted fingernails caught the boys' attention again. They watched as her other hand draped over her crotch. Because she was facing away, everyone's attention had turned to the huge tits on her chest.

For a few minutes, the group of young men just crouched in the grass, frozen with fear. And at the same time, excitement; she had started rubbing her pussy, squirming gently in her lawn chair. Her body relaxed quickly though, and soon her hand stopped rubbing, then gently slid down to her side. Her breathing was slow and deep.

With the show over, the boys took a few sweet moments to drink in the scene before quietly hiking back up the hill to celebrate their good luck. And to swear it was way too risky to ever try again.

***

Despite all the fun she'd been having, Brittany went a week and a half without any more special encounters. For some reason that seemed odd to her, which in itself seemed unusual considering how calm and normal her life had been at the beginning of the year.

She did schedule a coffee date with Brian's girlfriend, Cally, and they chose a coffee shop that was situated at the end of an old strip mall. It'd been months since she'd seen her on-again off-again friend. And with how things had gone with Brian, Brittany had started to feel like she needed to reconnect with her.

When Brittany parked outside the little café, she found Cally already seated at a table outside. She was a tall brunette, more heavily-proportioned than most girls, and had a big smile. She didn't have Brian's simple charm, but she was nice and they'd always gotten along. Brittany stepped out into the mid-summer heat and met Brian's girlfriend at the table. An umbrella shaded a corner of the table, and Cally sat under its shade.

On the walk up, Cally's eyes swept up Brittany's outfit and she smiled. "You look fantastic Brittany! Are you on a diet?"

Brittany smiled. "Oh thanks! I've been dieting and working out after work."

Cally nodded, "Wow, you really nailed your summer body."

"Thanks," Brittany said. Cally sent a text and Brittany said under her breath, "I'm not the only one."

"Huh?" Cally uttered, without looking up from her phone.

"Oh, uh, I'm going to get a drink."

"Oh. Okay," she said, still stuck on her phone.

Brittany went inside, ordered a coffee, and came back out to the table. Cally had put her phone in her purse and Brittany sat down in the sunshine. They made small talk for a few minutes, catching up on work drama and holiday plans. Then Brittany asked, "So how are you doing? I heard your grandma wasn't doing great."

Cally nodded glumly. "Yeah. I mean, I'm doing really well! But you're right, she's not doing great. I've just been so busy helping my grandma, and work has been tough lately, too. And I guess I'm pretty tired," she laughed. "That went from good to bad pretty fast!"

Brittany laughed with her. "I know the feeling! Well, that was the good and the bad, so what's the ugly?"

"Well," Cally started, looking less glum and more serious.

Not serious. Accusatory? Brittany wondered, looking at her friend with concern. A little blossom of anxiety grew in her chest, thinking about her little adventures with Brian. Had she found something out? Had Brian told her something? "I mean, I was just kidding," Brittany trailed off.

Cally continued, surprising Brittany when she blurted, "I'm just so sore!" She was abashed, not angry or upset, and Brittany sighed with relief. "It seems like every couple of weeks, Brian just gets... well."

Brittany blushed. The server that took her order stopped at their table and said, "Here's your order, Brittany."

"Thank you!" Brittany said, avoiding Cally's eyes. When she looked back at her, Cally still looked shy. Preferring not to say anything, Brittany took a sip of her coffee.

Eventually, Cally said, "It just seems like there are days he comes home full of... energy, and," Cally paused, rolling words over her tongue. "It just takes him a while to work through that energy. With me. You know?"

Brittany waited a moment, then said carefully, "So, like, he just wants sex?"

Cally nodded, pursing her lips. Brittany put her hand across the table, "It's okay, you don't have to be like, nervous to talk to me. I won't say anything!"

Cally looked at Brittany and gushed, "His dick is just so big and I mean it's usually fine but when it's a couple days in a row or a week straight I just get so sore!" She took a deep breath. "And I don't want to tell him no, but sometimes I just wish he could find another way to work off that... energy." Cally was red in the cheeks, and it was her turn to look away. "Sorry if that was TMI."

"Oh, not at all!" Brittany bit her lip, thinking hard. "Don't worry about grossing me out. I mean, it really doesn't bother me." Brittany thought for a moment, wanting to handle the situation carefully. Cally's eyes were fixed to the drink in her hands. "You know," Brittany continued, "Hal has a pretty big dick, too. And he definitely has his times when he wants a lot of attention. So I definitely get that!"

Cally cast her gaze aside with an eyebrow raised.. Brittany could tell she was holding back a comment, so she decided to wait for her to say it. "I mean, I don't know how big Hal is, but," she paused. "Brian's is like, huge."

Brittany felt a flutter of excitement. Oh, I know, she thought. I wonder if... Brittany put on a skeptical look and said, "I don't, Cally. I mean, Hal's bigger than any other boyfriend I've had." The statement was technically true, even though she'd definitely had cocks bigger than Hal's before.

Cally bit her lip. She huffed, stared at Brittany, and finally said. "Okay, if I show you something, can you promise not to tell anyone I showed you?"

Brittany gave Cally an innocent nod. "Of course! You can share anything with me and it's just between us, okay?"

Cally hesitated again. With a small sigh, she pulled out her phone and started swiping. Brittany felt nervous excitement prickle across her skin. Cally looked around the outdoor eating area as if expecting to find someone standing over her shoulder, and showed Brittany her screen.

Brittany gasped. "Oh. Oh, my. That's, uh," she struggled to tear away her eyes as she stared at the picture on her friend's phone. Without thinking, she reached out and gingerly took the phone out of Cally's fingers.

Cally sighed, put her head in her hands and asked, "Promise not to tell anyone you saw that?"

Brittany started to speak, had to clear her throat, and finally said, "Oh, definitely not. Wow. That is one..."

She realized when she glanced at her friend's curious expression that her tone of voice had become envious, if not downright lustful. She cleared her throat again and handed the phone back, feeling hot from much more than just the afternoon sun. "Yeah. That's one thick -- l um, that's a big one."

Cally had set her phone down in her purse and had a mix of emotions on her face. "Yeah."

"So um, yeah, I can see why you'd be sore!" Brittany hurried to get the subject back onto Cally and away from her reaction to the picture. "Um, you know, there are... ways he could get out all that energy. Maybe you should ask him to masturbate or... something." She was careful to give extra weight to that final word.

Cally's eyes opened a little wider. "Um, wow. I don't know. I guess? Wouldn't that make him wonder if I still want him?"

"Oh my gosh, of course not! He might even be flattered if you explain why you need him to, uh, vent some of his energy." Brittany paused, heart pounding at the thought of being Brian's special 'vent.' "Guys like it when you make them feel big," Brittany continued. After a brief pause and a moment of anxiety, Brittany added, "I bet Brian will especially like it."

Cally relaxed into her chair. "I mean. It wouldn't be a problem if I didn't get so sore. I've been with other guys, and he's like, the biggest! So I should just tell him that?"

Brittany nodded, fighting herself not to ask to see the photo again. "Oh yeah. Guys love that. Just try it!"

Cally smiled again, "Okay. Um, thanks, Brit! It feels good to talk about it. Get it off, my chest, you know?"

Brittany nodded. "Of course! Anytime I can help a friend, Cal!" Neither girl knew what to say next, and an awkward silence fell over their table. Cally sipped at her coffee and Brittany bit her lip, deep in thought. Cally made eye contact with Brittany and saw curiosity and lust in her friend's eyes. It vanished as Brittany's face flushed a gentle red, but Cally asked, "So, I think I know what you're thinking. Um, It's okay."

"Um," Brittany started. She couldn't bring herself to say anymore.

Cally surprised her when she switched subjects. "So tell me more about your work."

In moments, Brittany felt the tension drain from the air. The two finished their coffees over conversations about work and weather and people and went their separate ways. On the drive home, Brittany couldn't help but think of how she could help Cally with her little problem -- Big, big problem she corrected herself with a grin, and thoughts of Brian's cock -- the photo of him Cally had shown her -- made her wet.