Brit Cums Out of Her Shell Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had almost forgotten about the hand she'd put on Rick's erection. As she selected the last few photos, and then the videos, she gently stroked him. It was almost as an afterthought, but a secretive smile stretched her lips. When she sent the upskirt video to her phone, she went back and started deleting the photos and videos from Rick's phone.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Rick tried to grab his phone but Brittany snatched it away.

Brittany raised an eyebrow without looking at him. "Obviously, you can't have these. For one, you'll show people." She squeezed his cock to emphasize her point. Rick blushed instantly, and she continued. "And second," Brittany looked down at Rick's still-erect cock. "You did get some good photos." Her thumb hovered over the video of her upskirt. She handed his phone back without deleting it. "So I'll make it worth your while."

Rick took his phone out of Brittany's open palm and before he could complain about the loss of the videos, Brittany spun on her heel, looked over her shoulder at her flabbergasted coworker, and slowly bent forward. She put her hands down to the toilet seat. She arched her back and shook her ass, waving her hips in front of Rick's cock.

Her heart pounded louder than ever, and her breathing had become ragged again. She worried her hands were so clammy she might slip off the sterile plastic seat. Her vision swam with the adrenaline from the course of the afternoon. Then she said in heavy breaths, "So why not find out how tight I really am?"

Rick's own hands shook in excitement as he admired her round ass up close. He leaned back and to the side, taking in the sight of a clean shaven, pink-lipped pussy, still enflamed from the manhandling she'd gotten just minutes before. It looked as if it had been shaved that morning.

Cum still wetted the skin of her ass, and some had even dribbled over the lips of her pussy, making her appear even more wet. He took her ass with his left hand and gently squeezed, not caring one bit about the cum still drying on her cheeks. His phone was in his right hand, already recording.

"Oh fuck yes." Rick murmured nervously. "I've wanted this for so long. I thought there was no way it would happen." Their eyes locked and Rick guiltily added, "Even after the 4th of July."

Brittany rocked her ass side-to-side. Rick set the tip of his cock against Brittany's lips. He slowly pushed forward, his cock pushing against the lips of her pussy without going in. "Ohh, fuck. You are going to be tight, aren't you?" Rick rubbed his tip in a little circle around Brittany's pussy, lubricating the tip of his cock. The other man's cum and her own wetness had lubricated Rick's tip more than enough for him to penetrate her, and the tip of his cock slid in.

Both of them gasped with the pleasure, and Rick squeezed Brittany's ass with excitement. "You know," Brittany said tightly, "You better thank those assholes if they ever come in again. I wouldn't be doing this if they hadn't gotten me so hot and bothered for nothing."

Rick grunted. He wanted to pound her to the hilt right then and there, but he wasn't about to waste a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. He pushed slowly before pulling out. He shook his head and sucked in through his teeth - she was tighter than he expected.

"Want to hear a secret?" Brittany purred, her head now down, eyes closed.

"Tell me." Rick pushed his cock in a little further, and Brittany moaned in pleasure as Rick slowly stretched her cunt to fit his cock.

"I was going to tell them," she oh'd perfectly. "-that they didn't need a condom."

Rick could only groan lustfully. He'd fantasized about her before, but never imagined she was such a dirty talker. Even after the 4th of July, he figured he'd lucked out on a fluke combining alcohol and wanting to get back at her boyfriend. "Fuck, Brit. When did you suddenly become the hottest fuck bunny in the state?"

"Oh, Rick."

He pushed deeper, at a glacial pace, soaking in every second. He slowed down when he was halfway deep, then stopped to stare. "I never thought I'd get to take in this beautiful sight," he joked quietly.

Brittany pushed against him, forcing his cock deeper. "Mm," she responded. "There's more to see." She wanted her pussy taking everything Rick had. She stopped suddenly and looked back at him. "Or should we say less?"

Rick stared at her blank-faced, then chuckled, shaking his head as Brittany smiled. She bit her lip as she looked over her shoulder at him and continued to push toward him. She watched as Rick's face melted in the pleasure.

His cock sank into her until his hips met her ass. Then Rick wrapped his free hand around her hip and pulled her against him hard, pushing his erection as deep as possible. Brittany moaned and dropped her head back down to her chest. Rick held his breath. Then he let go of her hip and slowly pulled back, keeping the same slow pace as before. His cock was slick with her, and when his tip was the last thing inside her, he let out a long, "Ohh."

He slammed his cock back to the hilt.

"Ah!" Brittany gasped, and her surprise squeezed his cock. Rick, with one hand grabbing onto her hip, started fucking her wildly, his hips slapping against her ass. With every thrust, Brittany moaned and gasped. She constricted her pussy around the throbbing cock. Rick gasped at how smooth and hot and wet and tight she was.

Rick fucked in her earnest. Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Brittany gripped the toilet seat hard and moaned. Every time Rick's hips slapped her ass, her voice jumped.

"mmMMmmMMmmMMmmMM!"

Rick gritted his teeth and concentrated on fucking his dream girl as hard as he could without dropping his phone. He glanced at it often to make sure he wasn't fucking up the angle.

Brittany barely thought at all as the man rammed her pussy from behind. The exhilaration of it all was pure bliss -- It was a coworker (Brittany moaned as his cock pushed deep).

He had just seen her with those two random customers (she let out a small, "Oh, yes.").

He had wanted to fuck her the second they met almost a year ago ("Yes!" she shouted).

The fact that she was letting him fuck her right in the men's restroom at her work ("Oh my god!"). Even the fact that he was filming it all ("Ahh!").

All of it came together and washed over her as one of the most exotic, exciting things she'd ever done. The one thought that did pop into her head, if only for a second as Rick's cock slammed into her again and again, was how this might never have happened if not for Hal leading Brian's hand down her ass to her pussy as she stood in front of the TV looking for a game to play, just a few months ago.

The mental image of that scene played in her head for a bare moment as Brittany's ass slapped against Rick's hips from the frantic fucking. It was gone just as fast as Rick slapped her ass, then dug his fingers back into her hip, pulling her hard against his own hips with every thrust. He moaned in ecstasy as Brittany shouted, "Oh, yes!"

A customer crossed the aisle in front of the empty customer service area. In one hand he held a shopping list, and in his other was a handcart. He stopped in the middle of the aisle and looked into the empty service area with a curious expression. It looked closed for the day, and it seemed to him like some horny teenagers had taken over the bathroom in the back, because he clearly made out the faint moans and slapping sounds.

He stared at the bathroom doors and chuckled. He murmured to himself, "Should I call someone about that?"

Ah! Ah! Ah! The girl's voice rang like a little bell off the bathroom tiles, though it was muffled from where he stood. Ah! Ah! Ahhh, Oh my god! Oh my god! His mind went to what it must be like to be the one giving it to her. Yes! Harder! Yes! Yes! Yes!

After listening awkwardly for a moment longer, he shook his head. "Hah. I remember those days," he said with a smile. The man looked back at his shopping list. "Hmm." He said as the girl Oh! Oh! Ahh, Yes!'d from the bathroom.

He found himself strolling closer to the restroom door and stopped. He almost, almost went to see for himself who was giving the girl such a good time. Just as her voice rang out with, Fuuuck! Ah! Oh fuck I needed this so bad, Rick!, he realized that he'd be ruining something that was... probably pretty good for both parties. He chuckled again, and headed away. As he walked away, he could just barely hear a girl back there yelling...

"Fuck. Me. With. That. Fat. Cock!" Brittany's voice rang out with every thrust of Rick's cock. It echoed off the bathroom tile. She was bent over as far as she could go, her ass thrust out toward him. Rick was panting now and grunting with every thrust, and he felt his cock throbbing. He held on tight and pushed balls deep with every thrust, stretching the tight cunt around his full length. "Don't stop. Don't stop. Oh God, Rick. I'm going, to cum. Fuck me harder!" Brittany felt the convulsions in her cunt as her voice echoed off the tile. Pleasure exploded through her body.

Rick couldn't hold it anymore. "Goddamn, Brittany!" he panted. He was fixated on the sight of his cock stretching her wet lips with every thrust. When Brittany's cunt contracted around his cock, he pulled her hard against him, burying his cock as deep as he could. He twitched hard, feeling every inch of his pulsing cock buried in the tight blonde.

Finally letting out a huge sigh, he blasted his load into her pussy, his face contorting as he came deep inside her.

Brittany, still orgasming, let out a long, tight moan as her mind went blank. Her hips rotated slowly as her orgasm pulsed through her. Rick's hips and core twitched hard every time his cock shot more cum into her, driving her orgasm farther.

Rick was spent after five intense convulsions, and Brittany began to relax. His cock was still buried balls deep though, and her orgasm continued to tingle and spark everywhere he twitched, throbbed, or just touched.

Rick's shoulders relaxed. His hands went limp on the girl's thick ass. He slowly dragged his cock out of Brittany's pussy, and she let out a long sigh. Rick relished in the feeling of his spent cock being gripped by Brittany's fading convulsions. Then Brittany's head drooped, and her body rocked with heavy breaths.

Rick let his cock slide out of Brittany's pussy, her swollen lips gripping his cock as it left. When his deflating tip dropped out of her, a stream of cum dribbled out of her pussy, dripping onto the bathroom floor and running down her legs. "Mmm." She chuckled and slowly stood up. "Impressive," she purred.

Rick's arm dropped to his side, finally letting his phone down. He dropped against the stall door, breathing heavier than Brittany. A sheen of sweat had accumulated on his brow and under his armpits. His cock was starting to droop, and Brittany gave it an appraising look.

"I told you I'd make it worth your while." Brittany panted. She was looking much more confident than when she'd slipped into the stall with him. She fixed her hair, pressed down the folds in her skirt and her blouse, and adjusted her tits -- they'd begun to fall out of the front of her low-cut blouse - and moved to the side of the stall so Rick could step away from the door.

She saw his phone in his right hand and looked up into his eyes. "Send me that video, too," she said coyly. Then she grabbed his cum-slicked cock -- he hadn't put it away yet - and gave him a gentle squeeze around his tip. "I won't make you delete it," she said in a half-whisper. Rick gave her a dumb smile and quickly pulled up a new text to her. Brittany gave Rick's cock one more appraisal, pushed her skirt down a bit, and left the stall.

Just as she pulled open the door the men's bathroom, Rick called out, "Um, Brit?"

She paused. In that same quiet, coy voice, she said, "Yes, Rick?"

A nervous tremor in voice gave away what he thought was a shot in the dark: "Just, uh, let me know any time you uh, really need," he paused. Took a quick breath. "You know, that."

Brittany looked thoughtfully at her reflection in one of the mirrors over the sinks. She adjusted her hair. "Sure, Rick," she said, and left.

On the walk out to her car, no one seemed to notice the cum still dribbling down her thighs, the splatters on her back or the wet spots on her shoes. As she left the building, Brittany opened her workout notes in her phone and added, 'Hips and groin, 15 minutes.'

***

The weekend came again, and Hal made plans to go out again, this time to a two-day drag race competition at a track outside the city limits. Brittany thought about going, but she decided she wanted to tan again. The last time had excited her, and she'd thought up a new little fantasy.

She promised Hal she'd join him for the second day of races. But being honest with herself, she had actually really gotten excited masturbating in her underwear the last time. The thought of exposing herself like that excited her, even if no one saw her.

A small part of her wished that someone did watch, just to complete the fantasy.

Hal packed up a few things, kissed Brittany goodbye, and told her, "Enjoy yourself today! I won't be back for a couple hours." He winked, Brittany blew a kiss back, and then he was out the door.

Brittany, much like the last weekend, went to her bedroom and pulled down the rolled-up towel from her closet. She gave it a squeeze, making sure the extra two items were still wrapped up inside, and headed for the back door. She felt a flutter of nervous excitement.

At the top of the hill, Jacer waited patiently with his group of friends, watching his neighbor's house. He saw some movement pass by the windows of their house and hoped hard that lightning might strike twice for him.

"So you're totally sure this is going to happen again?" Jacer's friend Scott was the tallest in the group, with shaggy brown hair. When he'd seen the video Jacer took last weekend -- not even bothering to comment on his friend's obvious masturbation, he'd been the one to suggest they make a real plan.

Jacer glanced at him and nodded. "Yeah of course, Scott. The weather is perfect, the lawn chair is already in the yard. We just have to be patient."

On his other side, another young adult piped up, this one wearing a tank top and stonewashed jeans. "Hey, we didn't do all that work just to give up trying. I'll wait here all weekend if I have to." That was Jeremy, the decidedly most ambitious of the group. Everyone knew he would literally stay there all weekend if he had to.

When the boyfriend walked out of the house and got in his old truck, the fourth and smallest member of their group, Tristan, spoke from the side where he was hidden behind a leafy bush. "Oh, bros, the boyfriend is leaving! I don't see the girl going with him!"

All the boys went silent as anticipation and excitement overtook the group. Their fifth and final member, Toby, whispered, "Guys, we can't let her see us. We'll be in so much trouble if she calls the cops."

Jeremy whispered back, "Shut up, dude. Your big mouth will get us caught before anything else does." The rest of the group snickered, then went dead silent when the blonde girl walked out the back door, carrying a lawn chair and a rolled-up towel.

¬

A hot tension immediately gripped the boys.

She set up her lawn chair the same as last time and rolled out a large gray towel. She'd grabbed everything inside the towel in one hand while she smoothed the towel with the other. Then she placed her phone on the side of the chair, and set the rest of her handful down on the end. Scott whispered, "Um, guys, is that a-?"

Jacer shushed him and Toby elbowed him in the ribs. Tristan whispered, "Shut up!"

The girl fanned out her long blond hair, glancing to the sides of her yard. She looked up the hill, scanning the dense foliage of the trees at the top of the hill, causing the group to freeze solid. The boys might have been lucky that the long grasses and woody shrubbery on the hillside helped the boys blend in.

Or she might have just thought that, if anyone were watching, they'd be watching from the windows of the houses just behind those trees. Either way, she hadn't noticed the group of boys huddling close to the ground. Satisfied (and perhaps privately disappointed), she pulled her t-shirt up over her head. Unlike last time, there was no bra, and no bikini. Her bare tits bounced against her chest the skin slightly paler than her arms and face. All five boys had their phones out at this point and silent awe spread through the group. "Holy shit I can't bel-" Scott began to say, followed by near-audible shushing as they all panicked at the sound of his voice.

As if being teased by the wind, Brittany thought she heard a sound, like heavy breathing or excited gasps. That was weird, she thought. She knew she was being paranoid. She still paused, heart suddenly pounding in her chest. Her nipples were already erect in the sunlight and the gently rolling breeze. She looked to either side of her yard again and fought the urge to hide her tits behind her arms.

She blushed, leaned into the fantasy that someone was watching, and straightened her back. She fanned her hair out again and swayed her body as if to a beat. Her platinum blonde hair cascaded and rippled down her back. She smiled, keeping her head down as if gathering her courage in front of a packed theater. Another warm wind prodded her skin as it worked its way through the yard. The whispers in the trees helped her imagine excited onlookers.

Brittany glanced at the foot of the lawn chair and blushed deeper. If only someone did watch, they sure would get a show.

The boys almost bolted when Jeremy's camera made the click and the girl in the yard froze. The group almost gave themselves away in their mad game of charades telling Jeremy to 'shut the fuck up!' He got the message quickly, blushing hard, and silenced his phone like everyone else.

By that point, they looked back at Jacer's neighbor just in time to see her drop her sweatpants around her feet. She wore a tiny blue thong, and the boys were already sweating with excitement. One of them whispered, "Oh fuck," and the rest nodded agreement.

As per their plan, they waited until the moment the girl laid down on her lawn chair, facing away from the hill. Then they crept over to the shrub Tristan hid behind and started walking down the hill, carefully stepping onto the narrow stairs they'd dug into the hill the week before. It was a little project the boys set themselves to whenever Jacer's neighbors hadn't been at home.

The stairs were barely wide enough to stand on, and every step was carefully dug out between the clumps of tall grass so there were no missing plants to give away the rough switchback staircase. Their freshly dug path aimed halfway down the hill at a large bush.

By the time Brittany had finished squirting tanning oil onto her almost naked body, the boys had stopped at the shrub halfway down the hill. Remarkably, none of them fell down the hill as she did so, and the woman didn't seem to notice them.

All five carefully peaked their phones out around the bush, with Scott holding his phone over the top. None of them actually looked around the edges, instead using their phones like handheld periscopes as they huddled uncomfortably close together. Had anyone been standing at the top of the hill, the group's presence would have been painfully obvious, but Jacer's parents were at the casino that day, their neighbors were settled too far back on the hill to look down such a steep angle, and anyone at the bottom of the hill would be pretty lucky to spot the strange metallic fruit that seemed to be sprouting around the bush's edges. The boys were cautious not to bump into each other, and especially careful not to drop their phones.