Brit Cums Out of Her Shell - Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at the dealership, Stacy looked at the clock. She was supposed to go on lunch after Brittany got back, and she was now five minutes late. She knew who Brittany was with, and it made her uncomfortable that she would go off with such a sleezy guy as TJ and not even get back to work on time. In fact, it was downright rude that she couldn't even bother to send her a text.

She pondered looking up her boyfriend's phone number -- she thought his name might be Jake -- and just texting him to ask where she was. Instead, she looked at the clock again. "What the hell, Brittany," she muttered, her face reddening. Finally, she scoffed and picked up her phone, dialed an extension, and waited while the phone rang. "Yes, hi Amy. I just thought you should know that Brittany's almost 10 minutes late getting back from lunch and I still need to take my lunch." She paused. "I definitely saw her leave with TJ earlier. Maybe his manager knows where they are." After another moment, she said goodbye and hung up the phone.

"Uh! Oh!" Brittany was gasping as TJ pummeled her from underneath her. "Fuck!" she shouted as her hands clenched into fists on either side of his head. She shuddered from her third orgrasm, and TJ slowed down, drinking in the sight of her blissful expressions.

Brittany had, at some point, found herself on top of him. She wasn't sure how long ago that was, all she could think about was how good it felt. She definitely remembered laying back on the mattress with the small salesman between her legs. Now she was riding him.

TJ's cock was deep inside her, his hands held her tits and his fingers tweaked her nipples. He looked shocked to be in his situation. Her orgasm subsided, and she moved her hips again, up and down, up and down. She rode him at a steady rhythm, her huge titties bouncing in TJ's small hands while her ass bounced against his thighs. Cum dribbled out of her cunt and down onto TJ's rock-hard erection, keeping him slick.

She felt like she might be forgetting something. What could I have forgotten? Oh, damn. If it was important, I'd remember. TJ tweaked her nipple harder and she arced her hips down tight against his thighs, pushing his cock as deep as it could go. Fuck it! Just a little longer, she thought as she sighed. He grinned at her. "Wanna know what I snorted?"

Brittany didn't open her eyes. "What?"

"Viagra and coke," he said with a smile. Sweat coated his forehead. He breathed erratically as she continued to bounce on his cock.

"Huh?" she asked absentmindedly.

"I snorted something that won't let my cock go down," he said breathlessly. "I already cummed twice."

"Oh, damn," Brittany gasped without thinking. She was too wrapped up in how his rock-hard erection felt inside her, how his fingers tweaked her nipples.

"You're so fuckin' good at this. Do you do this with Drake?" TJ asked as he moved one hand to her round ass. He squeezed and pulled hard, spreading her ass and giving his cock better access to her tight cunt as she dropped down onto him again. They both moaned. Without his hand holding it up, Brittany's breast hung so low that all he had to do was open his mouth and turn his head a little, and suddenly his tongue was exploring her nipple.

"Who?" Brittany finally gasped, then moaning has his teeth brushed her nipple.

TJ didn't answer. He was tensing up, using his grip on her ass to give himself leverage as he started pummeling her pussy faster.

Brittany knew he was working up to -- apparently another -- orgasm, but she was already there. His fast paced fucking, his hand pulling on her ass, and that tongue on her nipple! She broke through the threshold and shuddered with a small Eep! as another orgasm washed over her.

TJ didn't stop, and Brittany rode out the orgasm for what felt like an hour while he continued to pound his cock into her. When his whole body tensed and he pulled her hips down hard on his cock, she collapsed onto him, feeling numb and high and euphoric and tingly as he ejaculated inside her.

His cock, and by extension his whole body, twitched several times as his final orgasm spent itself deep inside her. Brittany's back arched with the pleasurable little aftershocks his twitching cock sent through her. She took a deep breath and relaxed. It didn't feel like she was having a personally intimate experience with TJ. She just felt good.

Outside, a nice new car pulled up behind TJ's old rice burner. In the passenger seat sat his coworker, Hogan. He was just as sleezy as TJ, only a much better ass kisser. He was short, broad, deep as a parking lot pot hole, and loved to brag about all the women he slept with.

Driving the car was their team manager, Cam. He was a late twenties, well-built, thoroughly stressed looking guy. He shook his head as he stared out at the old house. "Of course that idiot is here," he grumbled. "I fucking told him what would happen if he kept pulling this shit," he muttered under his breath. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, Cam pulled out his cell phone. "Call TJ," he said loudly at his phone.

As Cam waited for TJ to pick up, Hogan grinned and said, "We gonna crash this party or what?"

TJ's phone buzzed in his jacket pocket, forgotten on the mattress. His cock still refused to deflate, and neither had moved enough for it to slip out. He lazily pushed back into her, eliciting another moan out of Brittany. Being more cognizant of his surroundings than Brittany, he absently said, "Well, I guess we should get b-"

Knock! Knock! Knock!

A little sobriety washed over Brittany like a cold shower. "Who was that?" she asked, dismounting the skinny man.

"Uh, shit. Let me peek." TJ got up without bothering with any clothes and glanced out a window toward the door. "Shit! It's Cam and Hogan. Answer it, hurry!" he begged.

Brittany, caught up in a moment between clarity and panic, the drug's high and her natural anxiety, rushed to the door and opened it before TJ could even escape the living room.

Outside, the door to the house swung open. In front of the two men, inexplicably, stood Brittany, one of the hot receptionists that had been hired a few months back. She leaned against the open door, bare naked, looking dazed and confused. Her hair was a mess, her chest and face a deep red. Sweat beaded on her brow, dripped down her neck and chest. A brief glance down showed TJ's cum leaking down her inner thighs as she tried to push her legs tight enough together to stop the flow. She gently panted, and her eyes reflected a mix of faraway shock and confusion. Inside the dark house, they could see her clothes scattered on the floor around a dirty, bare mattress. TJ rushed to put his clothes back on and stuff his little baggies back into his jacket.

Cam was dumbfounded. Hogan didn't let the opportunity pass. "Fuckin' A, you're looking fine, Brit. Think I could take a turn?" Brittany couldn't help but look him up and down, and bit her lip as the effects of the drug continued to play with her mind. "I'll just get a few hits off of whatever TJ gave you and we'll fuckin' go, babe."

Cam shook his head, gritting his teeth. "TJ, get your shit together and get back to the dealership," he barked. "I want to see you in my office in ten minutes. You're fucking fired if you're even one second late."

As an afterthought, Cam gave Brittany another look, going top to bottom, and back up again. "Brittany," he stated. "I hope you know you're gonna owe both of us if you don't want this getting out."

Brittany's wide eyed stare informed him that it would take a while for that to sink in. "Fucking idiots," he chided. "Let's go, Hogan."

He sighed. "Shit, Cam, can't you just give me 5, 10 minutes? She's rearin' to go, bro."

Cam shook his head again and stomped back to his car. Logan cursed and followed him.

Twenty minutes later, Brittany was back at work with a slap on the wrist and a dirty glare from Stacy. She later found out that that was just another day for the dealership.

The story of what happened definitely got out. But Brittany had a few years more "gainful employment" at the dealership before settling down with her new boyfriend, Hal, in a different city. That's for next time, though. This was how Brittany put herself in the position to be ready for all of her future experiences...

12