Reddy Garu

Story Info
Retired neighbour starts seducing a faithful wife.
29.4k words
3.93
50.7k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
otacotora
otacotora
43 Followers

This is my version of the original story 'Reddy Garu' story written by Shiprat. I've been trying to contact her regarding showing her this version, but unfortunately, she never replies.

So now I publish this on my own in the hope she would get a chance to read it and continue the series.

Please bear in mind that I'm not from India nor familiar with Indian customs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a hot summer morning. After my husband left for work and my son left for school, I got to have my breakfast and tea while reading the newspaper. As always when there were lots of chores or errands on my list that day, I took it easy at first.

I was gathering my clothes to go to the bathroom when I looked out our bedroom window and saw what had recently become a familiar sight. Our neighbor across the street, Mr. Reddy, was referred to by everyone as Reddy Garu (a respectful honorific like San in Japanese). He had retired from a government job last year, so he wasn't working anymore. I often noticed him on his balcony or one of the windows, looking straight at or into our house.

Reddy Garu was a short and fat old man with balding grey hair combed neatly over his head. With all these signs of aging, his face showed lots of wrinkles that gave him an expressionless appearance. His body was stout with his belly bulged out. The way he dressed made me wonder how much weight he carried because everything about his wardrobe seemed designed to hide any extra pounds under baggy clothing.

I always felt some sort of discomfort whenever I saw him, which led to my regular scrutiny through the window until now. This morning, however, something new caught my attention. I was about to close the curtain when I happened to make eye contact with him through the window pane. He smiled lewdly with a hint of a suggestion in his eyes as he stared at me. My cheeks flushed red with anger after noticing his perverted stare and I shuttered the curtains immediately without bothering to look again outside.

Having closed the curtains, and ensured privacy from his forever probing eyes, I took my clothes off and headed to the bathroom for my bath time routine. I took a long cold shower to cool off. We did not have air conditioning. Which was usually not a problem. But in recent years, summers had gotten oppressive, especially during daytime hours. I hated wearing layers of clothes as well, especially on hot days.

I stepped out, wrapped in a towel, and entered the bedroom to quickly get dressed. I got dressed in a simple thin t-shirt, panties, and shorts, and ready to carry on with my daily routine

I unlock the front door for the maid to come in and get working. It would only be her, coming into the house today, so I didn't feel the need to wear a bra on this super hot day.

The weather was making me sweat profusely. I could feel my nipples sticking out through the material of the shirt. Still, I took out a bunch of vegetables and started chopping them up.

It had been five minutes of me slowly chopping vegetables when I heard the door open. I assumed it was the maid coming in early. In most cases, for a start, she usually sweeps the living room. As per our regular schedule, she wouldn't enter the kitchen for a while.

Consequently, I was not paying much attention that there would be a person behind me until I heard...

"Mrs. Preeti. looks so pretty"

I spun around quickly in shock, as I didn't expect to hear a husky male voice.

"Reddy Garu!! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I cried, "How dare you stand here right here in my kitchen without knocking."

I glared at him furiously and scared at once while he just stood there smiling pervertedly.

"The door was open," he said and calmly took

a small step toward me with that perverted smile still plastered on his face.

I stepped away from him as I tried to maintain my distance. Unfortunately, my back hit the wall beside the fridge.

"Yes, I keep it open for the maid, not for anyone." I snapped.

"Do you need anything?" I asked with as much composure as I could muster while fighting off a fit of rage that was rising rapidly.

"Ha ha ha... I don't know if you could give me what I need, but my wife needs peanut oil if you could spare it." Reddy Garu smiled at me again in his creepy way.

I almost rolled my eyes at his suggestive comment. He always made suggestive comments like that at any given chance.

In our neighbourhood, Reddy Garu had quite a reputation as a compulsive lecher. He never even tried to hide it. even our husbands were aware as well.

Despite this, people preferred to avoid confrontations with Reddy Garu. He was well-connected, wealthy, and respected by everyone, including our local police officer who had many dealings with Mr. Garu through their family businesses. In addition, he was very physically intimidating, despite his short height and fat body.

"Yes, sure," I replied shortly.

I walked to the pantry door to get him a bottle of peanut oil. I could feel that his lecherous stare was following me. and I could have sworn that it wasn't only my face he was staring at.

"I love the way you dress... you looked so hot, so sexy so... fuckable," He suddenly said softly after watching me for a few moments longer than necessary. It gave me Goosebumps thinking about how close his words were getting to being sexual harassment.

But deep down, I knew why he said those words. I also knew that I'm an attractive woman, with my tall and athletic figure, black hair, and pale complexion. My breasts are naturally quite large for an Indian woman and with no bra on, my erect nipples could be traced through my thin T-shirt. The shorts that I wore, really showed off my smooth white thighs and my slender long legs.

I'm not ashamed of my body or how I look. But I always reserved my body for my husband's eyes alone. Especially in public places where any guy can be lustful or flirtatious because they think of women as sex objects rather than humans.

This particular old perverted Reddy Garu. He was not the type of person who gets embarrassed easily. He didn't care if people looked at him disgustingly because of his bad habit to stare lecherously at women.

"Here... you can have this bottle," I told Reddy Garu. I didn't want to get close to him, I put the bottle on the counter instead of handing it to him.

Big mistake.

"Aww thank you." Reddy Garu grinned happily and I almost hated myself for not telling him to get lost right there.

He quickly took a few steps forward to grab the bottle without even giving me a chance to get away. Then he got me cornered.

"Ooh you smell so nice, Mrs. Preeti!" he whispered huskily. "I love the way your scent fills the air as if I could feel it envelops my groin."

My mouth dropped open with shock.

"Reddy Garu, please! What are you trying to say? I'm a married woman! You're a married man!" I cried out in disbelief at what he was implying.

"Oh no need to be ashamed, Mrs. Preeti" Reddy Garu replied nonchalantly even after seeing that I was visibly shocked beyond words. His lecherous grin returned.

"You're in the sexual prime of your life, my dear. and I notice how late your husband works every day these days...And then, of course, look at yourself today... the way you wear those tight clothes and expose every inch of flesh to me, you're a woman in heat, aren't you?"

My breathing increased rapidly as my heart started racing wildly inside my chest as he continued to stare at me like some sort of perverted Casanova.

"Reddy Garu, please, you can't say those words to me... I'm a married woman... A mother." I whispered weakly trying to contain my mixed emotion.

"I've always noticed you looking sexy, The motherhood enhances the libido, my dear Mrs. Preeti," he added while taking another step closer to me.

As I was taller by an inch than him, he had to look up at me. I could smell his sweat and heat from his bulky fat body. I suddenly felt my nipples grow hard under my shirt with the lewd implications in his voice, which sounded almost evil at times. And at this point, I didn't know whether to cry out in frustration or just scream out loud at his audacity for daring to say all these things without blinking an eye at me!

But then, we heard the sound of some footsteps. It was the maid.

"Oh good morning Mr. Reddy!" she was surprised when she saw Reddy Garu in the kitchen. She looked more surprised when she looked at her boss, Preeti, standing so close to him. Her boss usually kept a safe distance from him.

"Memsaab, I need more phenyl." The maid said as she walked towards the pantry.

I could tell that my maid was feeling uncomfortable with this whole situation of me and Reddy Garu. She tried to look away and smiled awkwardly while keeping a little distance between us at the same time.

Reddy Garu also smiled as he stepped back away from me even though his creepy gaze was still fixed on my chest.

"I should get going.." he said and tried to be looked friendly by giving me a brief wave goodbye before walking off quickly.

I stood there watching him go, still stunned by his comments and actions. How dare he?

With the maid there, I tried to divert my upsetness by getting busy and supervising her work. But Reddy Garu's brazen behaviour made me feel uncomfortable for the rest of the day even after I left home for my daily jogging session.

My primary reaction was outrage at what I considered to be a complete sexual harassment incident. But beneath that anger, there was another feeling that took over my emotions. My nipples were erect at the mere thought of how easily Reddy Garu could have forced me to have sex with him that afternoon if he wanted to do it. After months of sexless life, I probably won't resist either. That thought alone brought up goose bumps across my skin and heat between my legs!

The next reaction was panic. He was a well-connected man. My husband was a hot-headed man. And I didn't want to think of the consequences of him learning of this incident with Reddy Garu. I felt helpless at the moment.

I didn't know who I could complain or turn to in this situation. Therefore for the first time in our 19 years of marriage, I would be hiding something from my husband which was against everything we stand for together as a married couple. It brought guilt, shame, and worry in its wake.

-------------------------

At night times, after I helped my son Rishi with his homework and finish dinner. Rishi went to bed while I clean up the house. When everything was done I sat down and watched TV, waiting for my husband Badri to get home.

As always, my husband came straight from work late at night.

My husband owns a petrol station business. We purchased the business a couple of years back with finance from the bank, backed with capital from our house.

Unfortunately, business wasn't good in the last two years while the interest rates were going to the roof. So we had to cut costs, and that make the business understaffed. Therefore my husband had to work lots of extra hours, not only to cover the shifts but also so that we can make end meets.

I was hoping that I could help him at the shop, but unfortunately, my husband was old school that prefer to have his wife stays at home and take care of the house and the children.

Consequently, my husband always goes to work in the morning and gets home very late at night, always looking tired and weary. Like tonight.

As usual, I greeted him and asked about his day. He smiled, replied shortly, and kissed me on the cheek as he walked past me to our bedroom.

I decided to follow him inside, as I got these heats inside me that needed to be satisfied right now and I couldn't wait.

He looked exhausted and worn out, but it didn't stop me. As soon as we reached the bedroom, I took off his t-shirt. I could smell his manly B.O. as I kissed the top of his chest. Then I licked my way slowly toward his belly button.

He could guess what I wanted and tried to resist at first as I knew he was too tired. He also tried to argue that he had to wake up early for work tomorrow. I usually gave up but not tonight! The sooner it is done, the better for me! for us! and for our family.

So I didn't listen to him. I kept on removing his trousers and underwear until they fell onto the floor leaving only his socks on.

"Emandi, just relax!... I promise I'll make you happy," I whispered seductively into his ear.

Then I continued to seduce my husband as I slowly took off my garments one by one. As the clothes after clothes were off, little by little, my smooth white skin, and long slender legs were revealed.

I wasn't going to stop there, my delicate tummy, my twin big breasts, and my smooth vagina, all that was reserved only for him, now have been revealed in front of his eyes.

However, my husband's penis was still in a flaccid state. I'm not too sure whether it was because he was tired or maybe after almost 20 years of marriage, I wasn't attractive to him anymore, who knows?

But I wasn't going to give up yet.

"You're so sexy with your sock on Emandi!"

My husband wasn't very confident with himself when it comes to sex. So I told him things to get aroused more easily during sex sometimes. He always liked hearing nice compliments about how hot and handsome he looked. Even though in my opinion he already did hot and handsome.

Then I kneeled in front of my husband with my hands around his waist, touching every part of his body including my hand under his balls softly stroking them. I used both my hands to stroke the shaft of his cock. Within minutes, his cock sprang big and hard as a rock. I love my husband's cock. It was just the right size for me.

"I'm going to suck your dick now," I said to him in a seductive tone.

I stared at him as he stared back at me for a moment before he finally nodded to me silently and let me do whatever I want with him.

I leaned forward to suck his hard cock while pushing him down on the bed. I kept on sucking on his cock until it became glistening wet with pre-cum that made his foreskin roll over along the sides. I then stopped sucking on his cock as I tore a condom package open and rolled it over his penis.

Then I climbed on top of my husband, holding his cock upwards between my legs, making it easy for me to guide his big cock inside my pussy.

My thighs rubbed against each other slightly as I lowered myself slowly on his shaft till all six and a half inches disappeared entirely into me. It felt so good having all this manhood deep within my body, after months of sexless nights. It was filling up every inch of me.

I started to move up and down slowly, feeling his hot meat moving in and out of my vaginal walls. My husband groaned quietly as I sped up the pace. He lay still watching my big breasts bouncing up and down rhythmically as I rode his prick like there was no tomorrow.

The smell of sex filled our bedroom air immediately from the sexual act we were performing together. His cock was fully embedded deep inside me and I could feel the pulsating heat of blood through veins beneath the skin of my vagina being penetrated by the tip of his big cock.

I closed my eyes and moaned loudly when suddenly the confrontation with Reddy Garu's shameless act earlier in the kitchen this morning was crossing my mind! It sent electric currents running across my spine the way his stare was deflouring my body.

I wondered what he would have done if the maid didn't come. Would he forcefully have sex with me? What a thought! It made my pussy grow even wetter. My cunt began leaking juice down along his shaft as I imagined Reddy Garu undressing me while looking at me, licking his lips at the sight of my big firm tits. Then taking hold of one tit in each hand, squeezing and fondling it, while kissing it and nibbling on it softly. Licking its nipple and then biting it hard before sucking on it gently with sensual desire until it became erect.

My breathing became faster and my hips started to move more rapidly as I visualized these scenes occurring before my very eyes instead of doing them. and I can feel myself getting closer to climax already without having fucked for long yet.

"Pandu... I'm cumming..."

My husband's words snapped me out of this sexual trance.

I opened my eyes to look into his as I felt his hot cum filling the condom inside, "Wait... I'm also about to...hold it..." I panted out between labored breaths "...Just another minute."

Luckily, my husband had a big dick, so even after cumming once, he was still able to push deep inside me several times, giving both of our orgasms.

After a few minutes, I stopped riding his cock and lay down over him to kiss him deeply like always when we are done having sex.

"That was great Pandu!, you were so hot tonight!" He said while grabbing me lovingly now that we were finished fucking each other. My husband always called me 'pandu' to express how special I am to him. and I always called him 'Emandi' to describe how I respect him so much as the man in the family.

"What's gotten into you?" He continue asked sounding confused at what just happened.

It took me by surprise because I really couldn't tell my husband the truth. It would be too embarrassing for me to explain while I was making love to him, I was imagining this morning's encounter with that old pervert Reddy Garu, except in my mind I let him do all sorts of dirty things with my sensitive tits! And I loved every bit of it! But now I felt guilty imagining these things.

"I... it has been so long... " My voice cracked slightly as I lied for the first time to my husband.

He looked surprised but then smiled knowingly and kissed me softly on my forehead.

"I'm sorry that I've been working late again this week," he added trying to sound apologetic, but I know better that he was concerned about my well-being. That was one thing that I would never forget about him even after all these years together.

"You should get some rest Emandi!, you look tired." I told him as I kissed him on his forehead lovingly, "I love you!"

"I love you too Preeti Pandu, sleep well...," He replied closing his eyes slowly, still holding me tight in his arms till we fell asleep soon enough.

----------------------------

For the next few days, I always dresses very modestly where ever it was possible. Including in my own house.

I didn't care whether it was a hot day or not. My loyalty to my husband was always above my feelings and comfort. I didn't want to lead any man down the wrong path of thinking that they could take advantage of me because I was wearing revealing clothes.

And I also made sure to always lock the front door during the day so that no one would be able to come inside our house whenever they like without knocking at first. So our maid, Arunima had to start to knock before she could come inside each morning.

Things went so well for a while until I was walking back from some grocery shopping, carrying several heavy bags filled with foodstuffs for my family's dinner preparation when suddenly someone called out to me from behind.

"Mrs. Preeti.. can we talk?"

I heard someone call my name. So I turned around to see the person and to my quick surprise.

"Reddy Garu!!... I'm sorry Reddy Garu but I'm in a hurry," I replied turning away, hoping he'd just go away. Unfortunately, he continued following me as I walked briskly towards my house.

"Let me help you. These bags look heavy." He offered to help me by lifting them off my hands and carrying the groceries for me!

I felt uncomfortable and wanted to protest as he grabbed my groceries bags and carry them all by himself. So now I didn't have a choice but to let Reddy Garu come inside our house along with me.

Reddy Garu put the groceries bags on the kitchen benchtop and then sat at the dining table, looking directly into my eyes as I was trying to avoid his gaze. I was getting so nervous about this encounter, especially after what happened last time when I had resisted his advancements on me.

otacotora
otacotora
43 Followers
123456...8