Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayden moved Brandee's hand from her hip and replaced it with his own, filling his hand with her soft, hot, ass flesh. "Fuck! This ass is hot! Tight and hot like a goddamn furnace on my cock!"

He pulled his cock out to show how tight Brandee's ass was. Brandee's hole gaped open for a long moment before her sphincter clenched, closing it up. Jayden grunted and stuffed his prick back in, sliding it in and out, drilling deeper each time. Brandee cried out as she felt the massive cock invade her guts. Her pussy quaked as began greedily rubbing her clit.

"Oh, GAWD!!" she cried. 'Fuck meeeeeeeeeee!!"

Jayden began thrusting his hips in earnest, slapping his pelvis against her ass as he buried his ten-inch monster inside her flexing colon. His fingers dug harder into her sweet ass flesh as he began pounding against her cheeks. Larry grinned as he filmed the whole thing. Jayden's cock looked like an angry, twisting, bending python attacking a rabbit hole as he stuffed every inch in and out of Brandee's ass with each stroke.

"Oh, Lord!" Brandee wailed. "I'm going to cum!"

She reached back with her left arm and grabbed Jayden's hair. She pulled him roughly down to her free tit which he ravaged with his mouth and tongue. His right hand released her other fat tit and gripped her throat just under her jaw.

"This ass is open for business!' He cried, sliding his cock all the way out. Brandee's hole gaped and throbbed for the camera before Jayden stuffed his cock back in. "Yep! I sure fixed your back door but good, Ma'am!"

He fucked Brandee deep and hard, ramming his dick in and out, stretching her flesh around his huge cock! Brandee shook and rotated her hips back against him with every thrust, feeling her orgasm building to the breaking point!

"Fuck Meee!" She groaned. "Fuck my tight ass! Fuck it! Oh, Gawd! You fixed my backdoor. You fixed it better than anybody!"

"Even better than your husband, Ma'am?"

"Ohhh, Fuckkk!! Even better than my husband! Better than he could ever fix it! Shit!! Fuck me Fuck Me FUCK MEEEE!!"

Jayden released his grip on her hip and slipped his hand between her thighs. He lifted her left thigh and pushed it back to her chest giving Larry a great shot of her cunt as he continued pounding her tight asshole. His heavy ball sack slapped against Brandee's cheeks hard enough to leave a mark with every thrust. The older big titted slut cried and wailed as she furiously rubbed her clit, feeling like she was going to explode.

"Fuck! I'm gonna... CCCUUUMMMMM!! AAAIIIEEEE!! CUMMINGGGG!!" Brandee screamed! Her body began jerking wildly as she erupted! Her dripping cunt squirted hard, spraying her thighs and the bed underneath with her hot juices.

Jayden thrust into her ass hard and stopped, letting her tight hole flex and clench around his throbbing prick. It took every ounce of willpower he had not to empty his balls as Brandee's ass sucked and milked on his hot flesh pony. He groaned with the effort and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Fuck, I'm cumming so good!" wailed Brandee, lost in orgasmic bliss. It was several minutes before she calmed down and her body stopped quaking.

"Then you must be ready for round two..." Jayden grunted in her ear.

"R- Round, uhh, two? Asked Bandee, her eyes wide as she gasped for breath. "... whadaya mean... Ha...round tw-!"

Jayden, with his fat cock still buried balls deep in her ass, rolled onto his back pulling the fucked out milf on top of him. "I mean this!" He began thrusting his hips up into her.

"OHHH GAWWDDD!!" Brandee moaned. "Wait, lover! Let me get comfortable."

She sat up which elicited a groan of pleasure from Jayden. Planting a foot on either side of him, Brandee reached back and grabbed first one of his shoulders then, the other. She lifted her hips until just the tip of Jayden's long dick was poking out of her tiny asshole.

"There." she sighed and slid down the length of his cock slowly. "MMM, that's such a good cock!"

Larry was kneeling at the foot of the bed with his camera pointing up, an angle that made her ass and, Jayden's cock, look even bigger. Jed was shooting from above, framing her big, fat, firm tits as they bounced and shook

Brandee slid up and down Jayden's donkey cock over and over, moaning louder each time she hit bottom. Jayden groaned every time her fat, round, milf ass slapped his belly. He grabbed the top of her hips in his hands and began thrusting up to meet her.

"Yeah, bitch!" Jayden cried. "Ride that big dick! Ride it with your ass, you dirty, milf slut!"

"OOOHHHHH, Yes Sir!" Brandee wailed. "Whatever you say! Whatever you want! Your cock is so good! It feels so fucking good in my asshole! AAAIIEEEEEEE!!"

"Bet your husband never fucks you so good!" Jayden was really getting into his character.

"Shit! Fuck! Fuck me!' Brandee cried. 'Never! He never fucks me this good! Never fucks my ass! His tiny dick can't handle this big ass!"

Jayden began pounding his hips up against Brandee faster. Harder! The mature slut on top of him set her ass into overdrive, matching his thrusts and crying unintelligibly as she fucked her stud and his huge, ten-inch monster cock! It wasn't long before her cunt began leaking down her thighs and soaking his balls as she felt another huge orgasm start to rip through her.

"AWW FUCKKK!! I"M CUMMING AGAIN!!" Brandee screamed She stopped moving as her body went rigid. Jayden lifted his ass off the bed as he pounded her open ass even faster Then, without warning, she exploded! Her body began trembling and shaking uncontrollably as she screamed and wailed and slapped her ass on Jayden's belly mercilessly!

"CUMMINGGG!! CUMMINGGG!! AHHH FUCKKK!! CUMMING ON YOUR COCKKK!!" Brandee screamed!

She came so hard, her flexing, quaking asshole forced Jayden's massive tool right out! She showered the flopping, throbbing prick with hot cunt juice as she squirted again, spraying his cock and, splashing the camera in Larry's hands. Brandee collapsed against the younger stud as the orgasm ran its course. Jayden squeezed and kneaded her heavy tits and licked her hot neck as she moaned and sobbed in ecstasy.

As she regained her composure and caught her breath, Brandee rolled off the skinny, inbred cockslinger and twisted around to face his pelvis. She grabbed his throbbing, twitching, angry cock with both hands and began showering it with kisses.

"Oh, God! I love your cock! I LOVE YOUR COCK!!" Brandee cried and shoved her mouth down over it.

She started sucking on the mega-dick as hard as she could, bobbing her head up and down, taking it to the back of her throat. She slobbered all over the hot, flesh monster and licked every hard, fat inch!

"Fuck, my ass tastes so good on your cock!" SLURP SLURP! "I love this fuckin' cock!" SLURP! She devoured Jayden's prick, taking it down her throat until her nose was buried in his cunt soaked balls

Jayden grabbed two fistfuls oh Brandee's hair and thrust his hips up, fucking her face hard and dirty. "Yeah..." he grinned. "Suck that slimy cock! Choke on it you filthy cunt!"

He savaged her throat with his fat cock. Brandee drooled and gagged as she began to pass out. Jayden relaxed long enough for Brandee to pull herself off and gasp for air.

"Oh, ahhh, God!" Brandee gasped and sputtered. 'More! I need more! More More More!"

She dove on the raging prick, taking it down to Jayden's balls. Jayden began fucking her face again, choking her on his heavy meat. The two horny performers continued this for several more minutes before Jayden felt his balls tightening and his cock growing even harder.

"You gonna gets my cum, you nasty cock hungry milf!" Jayden cried. "But first, I'm a gonna make sure your back door is good and fixed!"

He pulled Brandee off his cock and pushed her back. "Git on yore knees, slut!"

Brandee groaned and got on all fours, presenting her ass to Larry's camera.She pressed her thighs and knees together giving larry a perfect shot of her big, round, heart shaped ass.

Jayden stood on the bed and straddled that perfect ass. "Reach back, baby, and spread those luscious cheeks. Both hands!" he commanded.

Brandee whimpered and buried her face in the sheets as she gripped her ample butt flesh and spread her cheeks as wide as she could.

Jayden's cock was so hard and ready to cum it flapped up and down, slapping his belly as he knelt over Brandee. He fisted the hot meat at the base and drove all ten inches down into her asshole in one long thrust. Brandee moaned with ogasmic lust as she felt his rod stretch her out. Her rectal muscles clamped down on the massive prick like a flesh condom. Brandee squeezed as hard as she could, causing Jayden to groan loudly as he fought to keep from cumming!

Jayden began pumping his hips up and down, drilling his huge cock into her asshole with a vengeance. He grabbed Brandee's neck in one hand and her hair in the other and pressed her face into the sheets as he pounded his pelvis against her fat ass cheeks. Brandee wailed and cried with each hard thrust into her rectal cavern, squeezing and milking his ten-inch drill bit with her well-developed muscles. His balls were pounding against her cunt and dripping with her cum.He pulled out for a moment as he felt his balls growing tight, exposing Brandee's gaping ass. It gaped open as wide as his cock was thick. She flexed it closed, then open again. She grunted as she showed off her gaping skills for the camera.

"Give it to me, stud!" she begged. "Gimme that big, fat cock! Fuck My Ass! Fuck me and shoot your load deep in my hole!"

Jayden groaned and bent his knees, driving his cock all the way into her flexing hole. "I'll give it to ya!" he groaned, pounding Brandee's ass harder and faster than before. "I'll give you all I gots ta give!'

He felt the cum boiling up his shaft as Brandee clamped down even harder on his raging meat. His hips went into overdrive as he fucked her asshole deep.

"AWWW FUCKK!!" he cried. "Here it comes, you cock hungry milf!"

Brandee dug her fingers into her ass cheeks and spread them even wider for Jayden. With one final downstroke, Jayden bottomed out in her ass and let go with his orgasm. Hot, thick cum erupted from his throbbing prick and filled Brandee's colon! Brandee screamed as it triggered her own orgasm. Her cunt throbbed and sprayed his heavy balls and her colon flexed uncontrollably.

'Yes! YESSSS!! Fill my ass!" Brandee wailed. "FILL MY FUCKING ASSHOLE!!

Jayden shot wad after wad up her chute before pulling out and shooting more wads into her overfilled, gaping hole. His sticky, molten cum splashed out as he continued bathing her ass and back in jizz. His erupting cock flailed as it spewed its juice all over her backside before Jayden grabbed it and stuffed it back up her throbbing asshole, splashing more jizz and plugging her gaping hole shut.

Several minutes later, Jayden's balls finished emptying their load and he collapsed on top of Brandee, his prick throbbing slowly in her cum filled rectum.

"Yes, Ma'am,' he groaned into her ear. "Your backdoor is surely fixed good now."

Brandee purred. "Oh, thank you so much! But, I have so many other things around here that need fixing. Can you help me again tomorrow?"

"Why, of course! I forgot to tell you about our extended service plan. We fix everything you need fixin' and come back on regular maintenance visits to make sure you all are satisfied!"

Brandee perked up. 'We?"

Jayden grinned as he pulled his cum drenched cock out and rolled over. "Me and my brother! You'll like him! He'a plumber. He specializes in unplugging tight, stopped up pipes!'

Brandee smiled and rolled her eyes. "Oh, Lordy! I'm in trouble!"

"And... Cut!" Larry called. "Sweet! How was it for you?"

He and Jed kept their cameras rolling as Jayden got up and Brandee rolled onto her back and massaged her fat tits. They usually kept filming after a scene. "Behind the Scene" footage was available to Premium Members of the site and there was a growing backlog of tease, candid and, pov footage to upload and share. They also knew Brandee was just getting warmed up and she would be good for another three or four hours of hardcore gonzo ball draining porn sex.

"Oh, my Gawd!" Brandee groaned with orgasmic bliss. "That sweet young man has done wore my ass out! I ain't gonna be regular for a week!' She greedily squeezed her huge tits and grinned seductively at Larry's camera.

Jayden slouched against the door opposite the bed and stroked his still throbbing cock. "I ain' care if'n I fucks that ass a Million times! That is some tight, fuckin' Shit! MotherFucker! You is one hot fuckin' milf!"

"Thank you, dear, and bless you for that wonderful cock! " Brandee sat up and rolled onto her knees, pushing her fat, round tits as she looked back at Larry who was unzipping his pants. "But Larry, honey," She pinched her nipples and raised a fingertip to her lips, "I've cum so many times today already, I just don't think I can take anymore."

Larry grinned and looked over to see Jed, naked from the waist down, standing on the bed fisting his ten inch, club-like cock in Brandee's face. Larry dropped his pants and moved to a position opposite Jed and stroked his equally impressive cock in Brandee's face. Jayden climbed back onto the bed behind Brandee and draped his prick over her shoulder.

Brandee gasped and looked from one cock to the next and then to the next. She sighed and gave a devilish grin to Larry's camera. "Airtight Milf take One! Action!"

--------

"In addition to all that, if you two sign with me, you ll have healthcare with full benefits including eye and dental, a roaming 401k, paid maternity leave if needed, paid vacations and, protection!"

Britnee sipped her iced latte and sat back, hands behind her head, smiling.

Britnee, Tina, and Nomi were sitting at a table in Britnee's crowded coffee shop. They were surrounded by college students and millennial hipsters who made up the majority of the shop's patrons. The girls had caused a bit of a commotion upon entering the shop as they were barely dressed compared to the rest of the crowd, eliciting whistles, hoots and jaw opening stares from the male patrons and several severe, rude glares from many of the female patrons. Britnee calmed the situation down by offering a free refill to everyone before helping the waitress clear a table for her friends and her to sit at.

"'Protection?" Tina frowned. "Whadaya mean by protection?"

"Protection!' Britnee sipped her drink. She was still feeling a bit drunk and high as few drops of condensation slipped off her glass and landed between the deep cleavage of her overly ripe tits. She bounced in her seat and shivered, shaking her tits, much to the enjoyment of the young men sitting at the table next to her.

"Look. It's no secret people think that girls like us, girls that work in our profession are nothing but sluts and whores and less than human. Just look at our reception when we walked in here. And I own the motherfucker! Fuck, men think just cuz we shake our tits for 'em, they can just fuck us anytime they want.'Ya can't rape the willin'" am I right?'

Tina and Nomi nodded in agreement. 'Si! I hate that! Men always grabbing my ass at the store or church or the topless carwash.' Nomi interjected.

"Exactly!" Britnee looked over the rim of her sunglasses. "So, with us, you get round the clock protection. I got some of the best bodyguards in the business. I mean, Fred and the boys at the club are alright and all but, how many times you have to walk across that parking lot at 3 in the mornin' alone cuz the bouncers are too coked up to walk? Yep. And we gots free car service. Need a ride to the store? Do it in style. Gotta visit yer sick uncle in the projects? Whatever it is, we're better than Uber."

Tina and Nomi looked at each other and smiled. "That ain't gonna keep the fuzz from fuckin' with us, tho." Tina tilted her head back and emptied her coffee cup, swirling some ice in her mouth. "This place is better n Starbucks by the way."

"Yeah," Britnee grinned. "I know. Hey Sparky!'

She waved at a young man seated a few tables away. He was the same man whom Britnee had almost assaulted on her first visit to the cafe. Sparky, whose real name was Lester Goodlikenn, had the unfortunate belief, like many people, that staring daggers at someone without their knowledge was a form of non -physical combat. Britnee had just caught him glaring at her and she was feeling playful.

Lester/Sparky smiled guiltily and waved back before ducking his head and looking to his tablemates for salvation. Britnee grinned and threw her phone to Tina as she stood up.

"C'mon, let's cheer the guy up!" She grabbed Nomi and made her way to Lester's table. Britnee wrapped n arm around Lester's shoulders and leaned down, pressing her bikini-clad tits against his cheek. Nomi did the same on his other side. Tina took a few pictures with Britnee's phone. Lester's friends looked on in shock. The girl sitting next to Lester glared at the half-dressed duo.

"Uhh... ummm, uhh..." Lester tried to speak through the shock of having warm, soft titflesh pressed against him.

"Sparky!" Britnee grinned. "I think the trouble we gots between us is that you just don't have enough big, fat titties in your life!" She took Lester's phone from the table and flipped it to Tina. "So, how 'bout we do some Snapchattin' an' help you out with that. Nomi? Ya ready?"

Nomi nodded and the two vixens grabbed their tops and pulled them open, exposing their huge, round tits and pressed against Lester's face as Tina snapped pictures as fast as Lester's phone would let her. Lester's face grew hot with anger and embarrassment as well as lust as he felt the soft flesh rubbing his skin. The girl next to him began to protest but was cut off when Nomi shifted her weight, smacking the hapless girl with her hip.

"Buh buh bahbahbah..." Lester tried to speak.

'You see, Sparky," Britnee bent lower, and whispered in his ear. "There's always room in life for big titties. Know what I mean?"

She slid her hand down his chest and over his crotch to tease him. A look of shock lit up her face when she felt what could only be a huge, raging hardon through his overpriced cargo shorts. It's gotta be at least eight inches long, she thought.

Britnee grabbed a pen from the table and then Lester's hand. She quickly scribbled her number on his hand and whispered in his ear, making sure he felt her hot, soft breath. "Boy, we need to hook up. Call me. Anytime." She licked softly on his ear before standing up and putting her tits back in their bikini holsters.

"C'mon girls. We should leave these good folks alone. 'Sides, we got stuff to discuss."

They left Lester staring at his hand, his girlfriend angry and bitchy and, his friends with an array of emotions on their faces.

"So," Britnee resumed as she took her seat, 'Let's review. Y'all come join my team, you gets a thousand per shoot, profit sharing, 401K, health insurance, protection and, all the big, fat dick you can fuck and suck. And this here little piece of pussy pie. Not to mention, in no time y'all be two of the biggest, most famous internet porn princesses in history! Did I mention all the fat dick you can suck?"

Britnee scooted her chair forward and leaned against the table. She looked at her friends as she slipped a hand under the table and rubbed her pussy through the thin fabric of her thong. Showing off in public and talking about hard cock made her horny and she needed a little relief.

Tina nodded and leaned into the table, resting her chin on one hand. She also was rubbing her pussy under the table. Nomi grinned and looked at her friends.

"Tina! Let's do this!" she gushed. 'Let's be the pornstars! Let us make the big porno movies and have all the big dicks! Gigante Serpente!!'