Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This outburst brought more stares and nervous glances from the people around the scantily clad trio. Britnee giggled and caught Lester glaring at her again. She pointed at her tits and silently mouthed the words 'These can be yours" to him before finishing her drink.

"Well, girl?" she gazed at Tina.

Tina shrugged. "Okay. I mean, why not. I could use the extra money. And the dick."

Nomi whooped and threw her arms around the dark-skinned beauty, kissing her.

"Okay, great!" Britnee smiled. Tell ya what... I'll put a clause in the contracts that says if for any reason, you want out, that's it. Any time, for any reason. Cool?"

Tina and Nomi nodded. 'Cool!" They replied.

Britnee fished around in her purse and pulled out her sunglasses. "Oh, there's one more thing. If you girls ain't too tired or fucked up after work tonight, why 'ont you come by my place and we'll do some screen tests."

Tina frowned. "Screen tests?"

"Yeah." Britnee replied 'You know, Come over and do some sexy posing for the camera and if'n the twins or the Mope Squad are around, y'all can show me just how good y'all can take a big dick. Heck! We could make a little web series out of it. 'Interracial First Time Screen Test Sluts'. Hell! I like that!"

"Mope Squad?" asked Nomi.

"Oh, yeah," Britnee smiled. "The Mope Squad. I forgots to tell ya. They're these guys I kinda adopted. Me n Lara told you 'bout the big takedown we did on that Russian mobster didn't we?"

Both girls shook their heads. "Okay." Britnee continued. "See, there was this asshole what thought he was the big cheese around here n me and Lara, with a little help..." and she regaled them with the story of how she hooked up with Jed and Jayden, started a criminal enterprise with them, and helped the Feds take down the largest Russian Mafia family west of New York. "...and when them charges we threw under their cars blowed up, I went flyin' through the air and did a reverse backward flip and landed right under that commie asshole with my AK shove up under his chin! That's when he peed his pants and begged the Feds to protect him from me! Umm... me an' Lara, that is. So, when the smoke cleared, there were these guys what worked for Leo but were outta work now so, I, bein' the magnanimious type, offered to let them work for us and be my crew and all."

Tina shivered. "So, they're like porn studs?"

"Porn studs, thieves, collectors, heck, general labor an' whatever else I needs done. Ya pay 'em good and treat 'em right, they'll do anythin' you say!"

Tina frowned, taking in all that Britnee had said.

Britnee grinned. "So what y'all think? Ready to be internet porno princesses?"

Tina looked at Nomi. "what ya say, girl? Should we hook up with this crazy white girl"

Nomi was grinning and bouncing in her seat. She answered with a big grin and a vigorous nodding of her head.

Tina shrugged an downed her coffee. "Ok! Why not? We're in!"

"Great!" Britnee smiled. "Now if y'all could give me a lift home, I'm in need of some a dat big dick myself!"