Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry was now standing over her, framing her massive, fake tits as Julie held them together, glaring lasciviously at his camera. The front of his cargo shorts was soaked in precum oozing from his rock hard dick.

Britnee's blonde braids filled the frame as the petite pornstar crawled on top of Julie and began licking a hard, thick nipple. "Fuck, I can't wait any longer," Britnee moaned, sucking the nipple between her teeth.

Larry stepped back as Britnee gripped Julie's huge left tit in both hands and greedily fed on the hot, supple flesh. Julie groaned and arched her back, thrusting her chest against Britnee's face.

"Yes," Julie groaned. "Suck on my fat titties! Suck them!"

She slid a hand over Britnee's back and down over her perfect, full ass. She rubbed her fingers over the tiny blonde's throbbing clit.

"Oh, God, that feels so good," Britnee slobbered, moving to Julie's right tit. She attacked the massive flesh globe with her lips and tongue. She slipped a hand down between Julie's thighs and teased her hot pussy lips with a finger.

"Oh, yes," Julie moaned. "Finger my pussy! I'm so close!"

She slid two fingers up Britnee's tight cunt and rubbed her thumb against her tiny asshole. Britnee groaned against the hot tit-flesh filling her mouth and sucked harder, chewing on Julie's taut nipple. Her fingers pistoned in and out of the older bombshell's wet cunt. Julie moans grew louder as she thrust her pelvis against Britnee's hand.

Britnee released the nipple from her mouth and stared at the massive pair of fat, round tits she was worshipping. "Fuck, they're so huge," She cried and buried her face in Julie's deep, sweaty cleavage. As she did so, she slipped another finger inside Julie's flexing pussy.

Julie's thumb slid into Britnee's asshole. She had three fingers pumping Britnee's pussy. "Yeah," Britnee cried, her words muffled by hot, firm tit-flesh. "Finger me, you big titty bitch!"

Julie twisted her upper torso, slapping Britnee with her bowling ball-sized breasts over and over and over as the tiny slut moaned and pistoned her fingers faster in and out of Julie's weeping cunt. "Oh, God! Oh, Fuck," Julie cried. "I'm going to cum!!"

Britnee's fingers sent her over the edge. She grabbed Britnee's braids with her free hand and pressed her face tight between her heaving, shaking tits as she exploded all over Britnee's hand.

"CUMMINGGGG!!" Julie shrieked. "I'm Cumming FUCKKKFUCKKKFUCKKK!!"

Julie's hot cunt jerked and flexed, squirting girl cum on the invading digits and soaking the sofa cushion. Julie's body shook and convulsed as her orgasm ripped through her. She bucked her hips and smothered Britnee between her massive tits.

Britnee cried out as her own body erupted in orgasm. She flooded Julie's hand and writhed against the fingers in her pussy and ass. The two busty sluts humped and shook and cried as they came again and again. It was several minutes before their mutual orgasms subsided, leaving the two a heaving, sweaty mess on the sofa.

"Oh my," Julie moaned, laying back. "That was incredible!"

She released her grip on Britnee's head and pulled her fingers from the tiny girl's holes. Britnee groaned and gasped for air as she sat back on her heels and offered Julie her cum-drenched fingers. Julie greedily licked and sucked on the offered digits while Britnee sucked Julie's dripping fingers clean.

"Fuck, Julie," I love your fat tits so much," Britnee moaned, staring lustily at the blonde bombshell's massive, heaving tits.

"Mmm, I told you I cum hard just from having them sucked. But what you did with your fingers? Oh, my God!" Julie squeezed and massaged her huge tits and leaned in for a kiss. Britnee wrapped her arms around her and kissed her deeply.

"That was so amazing," Julie moaned, breaking the kiss.

"Yeah," Britnee smiled. "Not bad for round one."

Julie raised an eyebrow. "Round one?"

Britnee grinned. "Lady, you're in my house now..."

She grabbed Julie by the shoulders and pulled her down on the couch. She swung a leg over Julie's head and straddled her. Julie moaned with renewed cum lust as she looked up at Britnee's wet cunt and ass.

"Do it, lady," Britnee commanded. "Eat that pussy! Eat my hot little white trash pussy!"

Julie cried with lust and wrapped her arms over Britnee's round, bubble butt. She spread Britnee's ass cheeks wide and licked from her asshole down to her clit and back up again. Britnee groaned and sat back, feeding Julie her hot cunt. Julie's tongue licked the soft cunt lips and stabbed at her tight asshole. She stabbed her tongue into Britnee, cunt, sucking hard and slurping up the hot juices.

Britnee humped her face and moaned. "Yeah, do it! Eat me!"

She grabbed Julie's hard nipples and twisted them in her fingers. She pulled them, twisted them, slapped them as Julie buried her tongue in Britnee's ass. Britnee rock back and forth on her face as Julie's hips writhed and pumped up off the sofa. Britnee groaned as her cunt started leaking, She grabbed the sides of Julie's massive tits and slapped them together over and over. Julie cried out as she licked and sucked Britnee's hot, flexing cunt.

Julie's tongue was having the desired effect, Britnee's pussy was leaking cum like a dripping faucet. Her hips were pummeling Julie's face as she moaned with the beginning of another orgasm.

"Oh, Fuckkkk..." Britnee moaned. She released her grip on Julie's massive tits and fell forward. She pushed the older blonde's thighs apart and lashed her tongue over Julie's hard clit. Julie screamed and bit down on Britnee's clit. She sucked as hard as she could as her hips humped wildly back against Britnee's face.

Britnee spread the hot cunt with both hands and sucked hard on Julie's clit. She used her tongue like a polishing wheel, rubbing and twisting it over the hot clit mercilessly. Julie cried and sucked harder on Britnee's clit, lapping down the hot cum squirting from her pussy.

"Yes," Britnee cried. "Make meeee CUUUU-"

She exploded. Another hard orgasm erupted deep inside her. She came all over Julie's face, flooding her mouth with molten fuck juice. Julie gulped and screamed as Britnee's tongue sent another orgasm ripping through her. Her cunt flexed and squirted girl jizz all over Britnee's chin and the sofa cushions as she bucked and writhed under the cumming teen sitting on her face.

The two horny girls cried and came and shook like crazy as their orgasms ripped through them. They came so hard, they rolled off the sofa onto the floor. They continued cumming for a few more minutes, licking and sucking and swallowing as much of each other's juice as they could.

Finally, Britnee calmed down and rolled off Julie. "Oh my God! You weren't kidding, lady," Britnee gasped, her lungs heaving for air.

It was Julie's turn to give a lusty grin. She flipped over, kneeling above the cum hungry teen and scissored her legs with Britnee's, holding one of Britnee's up between her enormous, enhanced tits. She scooted forward a few inches and began humping her pelvis against the prone teen's cunt.

"Oh, shit, Julie,' Britnee moaned. "That's so good!"

She pumped her hips up against the taller blonde, mashing her cunt against Julie's. Julie wrapped her arms under her huge tits, trapping Britnee's leg between them and thrust her hips with a vengeance. Her clit bumped Britnee's over and over as both girl's cunts throbbed and leaked hot juice.

Britnee glared with horny lust up at Julie as her fat, natural, grapefruit-sized tits bounced and jiggled with each thrust. Julie groaned as her overly huge, fake tits bounced and humped Britnee's leg between them.

"Jesus, kid,' Julie gasped as she ground her pussy into Britnee's, "You got me so fucking horny! I can't stop fucking you! You're such a nasty slut!"

Britnee sat up on her elbows and snarled up at the tall, super endowed stripper. "That's right, bitch! I'm the hottest piece o' cunt in fifty states and Ima makes you cum till you can't walk no more! Now, shut up and fuck me, bitch!"

Julie glared down at Britnee with renewed lust. "I'll fuck you, you flatchested white thrash whore!"

She thrust her hips harder against Britnee's. Both women cried out with ecstasy as their dripping cunts mashed together. Julie held Britnee's foot and licked the sole up to her toes eliciting shrieks of laughter and lust from the tiny cum loving slut.

Britnee pumped her hips, Julie thrust against her and for several minutes more, they humped and fucked and slapped their cunts together. The floor beneath them was sloppy with girl cum! The trailer was awash with the sounds of bouncing tits, hot, slick flesh slapping together and moaning, crying, horny sluts!

Jed, who was watching and trying desperately not to touch his raging, ten-inch cock lest he explode, shot Larry a look of incredulity and smacked himself on the face. Larry, who was having his own troubles not orgasming in his pants, grinned and held up a finger, indicating that soon Jed would get in on the action.

Meanwhile, the battle of bumping pussies was reaching a fever pitch. Julie was pumping her cunt into Britnee's faster and faster. Britnee matched her with every thrust. Their hard clits smacked each other sending orgasmic thrills through their bodies. Julie threw her head back and cried out with joy. She released her grip on Britnee's leg and kneaded her massive, enhanced tits.

"Ooooooh Ooooh Yes! I can't hold out!I'm so fucking close," Julie cried.

"Me too," sobbed Britnee, grinding her cunt hard against Julie's.

Thee pair cried and wailed louder as they fucked each other silly. Julie felt her pussy throb and knew it was over. "I'm gonna CUM!"

"Do it, bitch!" Britnee shouted, feeling her own pussy tightening up. "Cum for me, you big titted cunt!"

Julie thrust her cunt against Britnee's one last time and froze. Then, with a shriek that came from deep within her, she jerked and trembled as her orgasm erupted.

"AAAAIIIIEEEEEEE YESYESYESSS!!" Julie screamed. She convulsed and quaked above Britnee, lost in orgiastic ecstasy! Her gigantic, perfectly round tits bounced and slapped wildly as she screamed and sobbed.

Britnee cried out as well as her own orgasm exploded deep inside her belly. "FUCKKK!! I'm Cumming Too!! YES! FUCKFUCK YESSSSSS!!"

They trembled and shook and pounded against each other as one orgasm after another racked their bodies. They screamed and swore at each other and squirted hot cum all over each other's pelvises, soaking the floor again and again.

Finally, Julie came down from her high and fell on top of Britnee, slamming her enormous, firm yet soft tits against Britnee's. Britnee cradled her head and kissed her hard, sucking on Julie's tongue. They lay, heaving and gasping, kissing and licking, Their sweat covered bodies, undulating and writhing together as they came down from their shared orgasmic bliss.

"Oh my fucking God, young girl," Julie gasped, staring lovingly into Britnee's eyes. "I've never felt anything like that! You're the most sexual creature I've ever met!"

Britnee kissed her deeply then grinned. "But wait! There's more!" She pointed to the sofa.

Jed, with his ass half off the edge, was reclined on the sofa, his hands behind his head. His legs were spread and his enormous, fat, heavy ten-inch cock stood straight up like a flagpole, a steel flagpole, between his thighs. It was so hard, the flesh stretched to the breaking point, every thick vein, pulsing with blood. Thick globs of precum pulsed out the pisshole of his bloated, throbbing cock head.

Julie looked at Britnee with a worried frown on her face. "You gotta be kidding me! That thing is huge!."

"Lady," Britnee beamed. "I told ya we ain't do nuthin' half-assed 'round here. We go HAM* for our porn!" *

She leaned in and whispered in Julie's ear. Julie's brow raised in surprise then she grinned and nodded vigorously. "Okay, let's do it!"

She turned towards Jed and knelt beside him. She cupped her enormous, saline and silicone-filled tits in her hands and pouted at Jed.

"You want these big titties, Jed," Julie cooed, tweaking her nipples and squeezing her rounded flesh. "You want me to smother you with all this hot, soft, tit-flesh? Or maybe you want to slide that big, fat, delicious cock between them and fuck them? Yeah, you want to fuck them, don't you, Jed? You want to fuck them. You want to fuck my big, fat, bowling ball titties, don't you, baby?"

She continued to tease him, massaging and caressing her huge juggs. She twisted her nipples, slapped her tits together and massaged them as she slowly bounced on her heels and thrust her chest forward. Jed groaned with agonized lust.

"Oh, my fucking Gawd!" he cried.

Britnee turned on knees and elbows, presented Jed with her thick, round, bubble butt. She twerked her hips, slapping her butt cheeks open and closed, and humped up and down. 'What about me, Jed?" she moaned softly. "Don't you want this tight, little, pink pussy? You know how good it feels around that big, juicy cock. Or, how about my ass? Don't you want to squeeze these fat, round cheeks while yer plowing your dick up my tight, tight shithole?"

Britnee reached back with both hands and, spreading her full cheeks wide apart, winked her tight sphincter at the hapless stud.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck!!" Jed cried. "Somebody come and fuck me!"

Julie pressed her fat tits against Jed's thigh and marveled at his enormous, rigid cock. "Oh, my God," she cried softly, "It's so much bigger closeup!"

She rubbed her fingers over the piss hole and coated the head in his precum before lowering her face and slowly licking the throbbing tip. Jed groaned as Julie sucked the oozing precum between her lips.

She moaned and swallowed the salty, thick goo before taking the bloated head in her mouth. Jed pumped his hips up as his huge prick grew even harder, the veins coursing up and down the length of his shaft pulsing harder. Julie continued to suck and twirled her tongue around the hot flesh as she gently stroked the hard shaft with both hands.

Britnee knelt between Jed's thighs and began licking his lemon-sized balls. She washed her tongue over them and slurped one into her eager mouth. Jed moaned as Britnee hoovered his swollen nut and Julie took more of his cock into her mouth. Britnee released the nut and sucked hard on the other one, lapping up the hot precum that pooled in between the huge pair.

"Fuck, I love big balls," she groaned hungrily! Britnee wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the top of the sac and rubbed the heavy balls over her lips. Then, she pushed Jed's thighs further apart and dove in, licking his prostate and teasing his asshole with her tongue. The scent of his precum slick balls and his ass filled her nose and she rimmed his hole with abandon, stabbing at the tiny hole with her tongue, licking the sensitive flesh. Jed's balls throbbed and churned against her face as she ate him like a lion feeding on a kill.

"Fuck," Britnee cried! "I love eating hot, sweaty balls and ass!"

She raised her head to see Julie bobbing her head up and down on Jed's thick cock. She was using just her mouth now as Jed held her head in both hands and pushed her down on his enormous length. She had about four inches in her mouth and his tip was pressed against the back of her throat. Britnee grunted and began licking up the sides of his shaft, kissing and sucking on the precum and spit coated skin.

Her lips met Julie's as the taller whore came up for air. They swapped spit and tongues over and around, the weeping, throbbing cockhead as Jed's hips thrust up involuntarily. Jed groaned even louder as he watched the two blondes make out around his ten-inch log.

Julie moaned and took the cock back in her mouth. She took it to the back of her throat and swallowed. Britnee gripped the hard as nails shaft in her hands and stroked it as Julie took it down her throat. She had a good seven inches in her drooling mouth before coming up for air.

"Shit! I'm trying but it's so fat, I just can't take anymore!" Julie frowned as she breathed deeply.

Britnee grinned. "Here, let me show ya. Ya just gotta relax yer throat is all!"

She dove on the fat cock and took it slowly down her throat an inch at a time. She swallowed as each inch filled her soft throat causing the mighty cock to belch more precum from it's flared pisshole. She flattened her hands around the base of the hard prick as she descended, stretching the skin of Jed's prick Julie gasped when Britnee's lips kissed her fingers. Britnee removed her hands and rested her chin against Jed's pubic bone. Jed grunted with the effort not to release his sperm and grabbed two fistfuls of braids. He lifted his hips and fucked Britnee's silky, humming throat, his heavy ball sack smacking her nose with his hard thrusting.

After a minute or so, Britnee slapped Jed's thigh and he released his grip. Britnee sucked her way back up the hard, throbbing length of cock and released the prick with a loud POP!

"Glaaahhh! Sluuurrrppp! Ya see?" Britnee gasped for breath, coughing. "Just open yer throat and go for it! Watch, I'll do it again."

She took Jed's precum and spit covered cock between her lips again. Halfway down the turgid fuckstick, Jed gripped her head in his hands and pumped his hips, forcing inch after inch of hard cock meat into her throat. Britnee grunted and sucked as Jed banged his crotch against her face. Julie watched with a look of shock and awe on her face as Britnee throated the raging prick.

"Shit," Julie gasped! "I thought I could take it deep!" She twisted a hard nipple and massaged her massive tits, feeling her cunt leaking down her thighs.

Jed pulled Britnee off his throbbing dick. Britnee gasped and coughed, her mouth and chin dripping with spit. Thick strands of spit connected her lower lip to the fat cock.

"Ain't no time like the present, babe," Britnee gasped, slurping up her saliva and jerking Jed's cock with her tiny hands. "Get on the stick, lady... er, I mean, dick!"

Julie opened her mouth and licked the bloated cockhead, savoring the taste of Britnee's spit mixed with Jed's precum. She took the fat cock to the back of her throat and swallowed. Jed groaned and thrust his hips up, feeding Julie's need to deepthroat him. Slowly, with spit drooling from her stretched out lips, Julie took the throbbing cock down her silky throat, moaning and swallowing as each new inch filled her gullet. At the halfway point, she pulled herself off the hot piece of meat and breathed deeply.

"Oh, My God, that cock is so hard," She smiled at Britnee, half-crazed with lust.

Before Britnee could reply, Julie dove on Jed's crotch, taking half his cock into her throat in one suck. She continued sucking and massaging the huge cock with her throat as Britnee teased his balls with her expert tongue. Jed half roared with pleasure and grabbed handfuls of both Julie's and Britnee hair. He ground and thrust his hips as they attacked his manhood like the cum hungry vixens they were.

Julie was about an inch and a half from the base of Jed's cock when her gag reflex kicked in. Coughing and spitting, she pulled herself off the fat cock. "Fuck," she coughed, "I almost had it!"

Jed grabbed his prick and stuffed it back into Julie's mouth. "Keep tryin' babe," he grunted with lust.

Julie sucked, slurped and swallowed the pulsing, ten-inch monster as Jed pumped it in and out of her eager mouth. This time, she took it all the way down and slipped her tongue out, licking his heavy balls. She sucked on the fat cock for what to Jed seemed like forever before sliding her lips up and off the massive tool. Jed was so aroused, his cock throbbed and flopped wildly in the air.

Julie drooled her spit into her hand and slapped it on the thrashing cock, stroking it hard and fast. "Fuck, this cock is amazing," She gasped, spit drooling out of her mouth. "I've got to feel it between my tits!"