Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie's orgasming ass milked and stroked Jed's cock, suctioning the hard meat, coaxing the jizz in his balls to erupt. Jed pounded away at the mega titted stripper's asshole as she went limp from orgasmic exhaustion. Her cunt squirted more juice and her colon flexed, sucking hard on the raging, angry cock.

"Fuck! You bitches," Jed cried, throwing Julie off his flexing cock. "Y'all gonna get it now!"

He stood. His ten-inch cock cutting the air like a flailing steel club. Britnee scrambled to the floor before him, dragging Julie with her. They knelt, holding their tits up, offering them to Jed's bloated fuckstick.

Jed fisted his prick just below the tip and with an agonized wail, pumped his fist back, firing a heavy salvo of thick cum onto Julie's forehead. The cumblast hit her with such force, she almost fell over backward.

The next three blasts painted her face with thick, hot jizz. Jed shifted his aim and splattered Britnee's face with heavy cum ropes. He continued to shoot cum, saturating their faces until it the sticky, thick goo dripped and drooled off their chins.

He wasn't done yet. He aimed his belching, jerking cock and blasted Julie's enormous 8000ccs filled tits. He glazed every visible inch of hot tit-flesh with hot jizz and formed a cum lake in her deep cleavage. Then it was Britnee's turn. Hot cum bathed her fat, natural tits and dripped to the floor.

Jed groaned as his balls churned more cum up his throbbing shaft. He attacked the cum crazed sluts, crisscrossing his jizz blasts over their heavy tits and cum glazed faces.

Britnee was cumming and laughing and licking her lips when Jed grabbed her head and stuffed his quaking dick in her hungry mouth. He dumped a pint of jizz down her throat as the horny slut gulped down all she could. Jed repeated the move with Julie, filling her mouth to overflowing with his molten seed. The mega-titted choked and swallowed all she could, the rest dribbled out over her chin.

Jed, as his cock slowed its cum expulsion to heavy globs that belched out and rolled down his twitching shaft, stared at Julie's gargantuan, cum drenched tits and lost control. He grabbed the jizz sloppy tits and shoved his still diamond-hard cock between them. He pumped his cock through the cum laden cleavage savagely, howling with animalistic fury.

"YEEEEHAAAAWWW!! Them's the biggest set o' motherfuckin' titties I ever did see an' I'm a fuckin' 'em!!" Jed pistoned his cock between the sloppy, wet tits.

"Jesus Christ," Julie giggled, She and Britnee traded shocked, silly expressions before kissing hard, sharing mouthfuls of cum. They swapped jizz and spit, licking each other's faces and necks as Jed cock-punched them through Julie's deep cleavage. Julie finally pried herself free from the trembling, pulsing cock and smashed her tits into Britnee's.

After several minutes of kissing, sucking, licking and, cum swapping, Julie and Britnee's tits were clean and cum free. The oversexed vixens shared a long kiss then turned their attention to the amazingly erect cock bouncing off Jed's torso. Heavy dollops of jizz sill spewed out of the monstercock as Jed reclined on the couch.

Britnee and Julie attacked, sharing a kiss over the tip, slurping up the salty-sweet goop. Julie throated the hard cock as Britnee kicked down the shaft and lapped the heavy ball sack. Then Britnee throated the raging, throbbing cock as Julie hoovered the lemon-sized nuts.

"Oh, my God," Julie cooed. "His balls taste so good! His cock! His cum! So fucking good!"

"Yep," Britnee agreed, swallowing down another load of jism. "Jed, grab yer ankles!"

Jed lifted and pulled his legs back. Britnee crawled between them and shoved her tongue into his ass. She dug her fingernails into his soft, hairy flesh and lashed her tongue over his asshole. Julie grabbed his cock and pulled it between his legs, taking it deep in her mouth. She bobbed back and forth on the heavy, sausage-like appendage as Britnee ate his puckered hole.

After several more minutes of double oral cum cleaning, Jed's balls finally emptied. The horsecocked, inbred moron groaned as his prick gave one more lurch and popped from between Julie's lips.

"Now," he grinned, "If'n that ain't the best titty fuckin' porno whatever was filmed on this here earth!"

"Yeah it is," bellowed Britnee, rising from the floor and rubbing her ass. "Fuck, Ima walk funny fer the rest of the day!"

Julie lay back against the couch resting her head between Jed's thighs, his now semi-hard cock, and heavy balls draped over her shoulder. She massaged her huge, ridiculously round tits and tilted her head back, smiling up at Jed, gazing lovingly into his eyes.

"Jed, honey...," she kissed his cock, "If I wasn't married... Fuck I love your cock! Oh my God! I want to fuck it again! And again! And tomorr-"

"Hell, lady," Britnee sidled up to Larry and draped an arm over his shoulder. She looked at his camera's LCD screen and smiled. "You think Jed's a good fuck? Wait 'til you meet his brother! Cousin? Twin whatever..., Anyhow, Jayden's just as big an' his joint is like a python! It'll stretch ya out in new ways every time it plows into you! And Larry here, well... Just look at that bulge in his shorts! He's a master at pile drivin' a pussy to submission. Hell, all my boys is big-dicked, cunt smashing superstuds! Shit! I give 'em hell an' I'm mean as fuck to 'em, always calling them names and questioning their sexual preferences," Julie's tits shook with mirth as she listened,

"But," Britnee continued, "they all knows that when they pull them big, fat, veiny cocks out, Ima turn to jelly and they can use me for a motherfuckin; fucktoy slut and fuck me any which ways they want! I love 'em! I wouldn't have it any other way. Oh, and I got some black guys over in Ogdenville if'n yer into the big black cock thing, I know I am!"

Julie grinned. "I know, I saw your gang bang show the other day. Hot stuff, kid!" She placed some butterfly kisses down the length of Jed's slowly pulsing cock. "Speaking of hot stuff... I'm ready for more! Whadaya say, stud? Ready for more of this tight pussy?"

Jed groaned and stood. "I need a nap. And a shower. And food!" He trudged off towards the bathroom.

Julie giggled and held a hand to her mouth. "Oops! But seriously, I'm so horny! I want to shoot scenes all day. All night! C'mon, Brit! Let's get your hunks together and pull a fucking train!"

Britnee laughed and helped Julie to her feet. "Slow down, sexy! We'll do a few more if you want but, I gotta get to the club. My shift starts in an hour!"

Julie draped her arms over Britnee's shoulders and pressed her monumental tits against the shorter girl. "But, silly girl, you don't Have to work tonight. You're an owner. You can set your own schedule!"

Britnee moaned softly and slipped her hands over Julie's round ass. "Yeah, I know but, well, it's my last shift before surgery next week. I want to give every guy in there a pair of sticky drawers before they leave tonight! But, if you want, you can stay and fuck every guy I got! Then, when I gots my new tits, you 'n me will blow the doors off this place taking cock after cock together!"

"Yes," Julie shouted gleefully! She kissed Britnee hard, twisting her tongue in the young blonde's mouth. Britnee kissed back, feeling the familiar rumbling deep in her cunt.

"Shit, you're gettin' me hot again, lady," Britnee breathed, breaking the kiss. She shook her head. "Tell ya what... Larry here is bustin' to rape yer holes and Ima get that idiot Jayden over here. He's Jed's twin somethin'. Eddie? Yeah, you shoot the two of 'em, Fuck! Get Joe over here and shoot the three of 'em turning this big titty beauty into an airtight puddle of silly putty."

"Julie? Sit back and relax. I'll make some drinks. You cut some lines then I gotta get going. What!" Britnee looked up at Eddie.

Eddie looked down at his feet. "Umm... Why do I gotta hold the camera? Why can't I fuck her and Joe hold the camera?"

Britnee glared at him with aggravated disgust and raised her fists. She began to speak, then stopped then held up her hands in surrender. "Fine. You fuck her I don't care! Fuck Joe's skinny ass for all I care. Just get it done."

She turned to Larry and silently asked "Why".

Larry shrugged and stepped out of his shorts. Britnee gazed down at his fleshy, ten-inch cock and sighed. "Larry, I'm leavin' you in charge. Get the scene shot and any other scenes Julie wants to do. Make it good. 'Kay?"

"Sure, boss," Larry nodded. " We got this."

Britnee walked towards the kitchen. " You'd better, or you get this!" She shook her fist at the mega hung stud.

As she headed out the door, Britnee pulled a vape pen from her purse and handed it to Julie. "I almost forgot. I got you this. Try it!"

Julie inhaled and looked at the amber liquid in the cartridge. "Pineapple Express? Seriously? I love it!"

"Yeah. A new business opportunity. I'll tell ya later." Britnee leaned in and kissed Julie deeply.

As they broke the kiss, Julie pulled Britnee's head to her chest and twisted her torso rapidly, motorboating the tiny blonde pornstar, pummeling with her huge, heavy, bowling ball tits. Britnee cackled gleefully and tore herself away.

" Oh, Goddamn, lady! Stop!" The door opened and Jayden entered the trailer followed by Joe.

"Holy Shit! Lookit the size of those tits," they shouted in unison.

Britnee shook her head. "Shut the fuck up and be nice to my friend, idiots," Britnee ordered! "Julie? I'll be back before you know it!"

Julie couldn't respond because she had a mouthful of hard cock. Britnee turned a cryptic smile on her face and pulled the door shut behind her.