Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly moved between Jed's thighs and hefted her huge, bowling ball-sized and shaped tits. Jed stared incredulously at the massive pair, not believing what was about to happen.

"Oh, my Fucking Gawd, they is so fucking big!!" Jed shook his head and gawked like an idiot at the huge, spheroid breasts.

Britnee cackled with glee and climbed onto the couch. "You go, girl," she laughed and swung her leg over Jed, straddling his face.

"And you," she looked down at Jed. "If yer gonna sit there like a slack-jawed idiot, then put that mouth to good use!" She grabbed his head and shoved her pelvis into his face.

Julie pressed her enormous, balloon-like tits around the throbbing, vein-pulsing ten-inch cock. Jed's cock was a glossy flagpole of precum and spit. Combined with the sweat-slick flesh of Julie's gigantic tits, it needed no lubrication. Julie moaned and squeezed her tits tight to the hot cock. Her skin was soft and smooth yet, the firmness of her over-filled implants held their shape. Julie groaned as she slowly lifted them up and down, massaging the heavy cock.

Jed groaned as well, only his groans were muffled by Britnee's hot, wet cunt grinding into his mouth! "Fuck! It feels like I'm fucking a pair of memory foam cushions! Made outta molten flesh!" Jed moaned as he licked and chewed on Britnee's clit.

"Yeah," Britnee shouted! "Eat that pussy, you inbred Mother Fucker!"

The petite, blonde cock sleeve pressed her hips forward and soaked Jed's face with cunt juice. He eagerly lapped at her snatch and stuffed his tongue deep in her hole. His hands gripped her thick, round ass cheeks and he pulled her hard against his mouth, gnashing his teeth over her buzzing clit. He spanked her hard on one phat cheek, SMACKKK!! Britnee cried and came on his tongue, flooding his mouth in girl cum

"Eat That Bitch, you Dirty Fuckin' Bastard," Britnee wailed, squirting juice onto his face!

Jed groaned and spanked her again, SMAAACCKKK!! Britnee screamed and pistoned her hips against his face as Jed dug his fingers into her soft ass flesh and abused her pussy and clit with his lips, teeth, and tongue. His hips were pumping in rhythm with the excruciating pleasure of Julie's huge, fake tits sliding up and down his overly erect cock.

Julie was bouncing on her heels as she squeezed the hot, throbbing ten-inch cum cannon between her massive, 8000ccs enhanced tits! She pumped the heavy prick faster, licking the bloated, precum weeping head each time it popped through her deep, soft, furnace hot cleavage. Her ultra-sensitive nipples were hard enough to cut diamonds. Julie could feel her cunt throbbing with each hard, fast stroke of the heavy cock between her tits and she was ready to explode

"Fuck, I'm so fucking hot,' Julie screamed. I'm gonna explode!"

There was a momentary pause to the tit fucking as Julie tensed up and erupted in orgasmic convulsions. She cried out and her entire body quaked and trembled, her fat tits jerking Jed's cock as spasm after spasm of tit orgasm washed over her.

"YesYESYESSSS!! CCCUUUUUMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGGG!!"

Julie shrieked and released her grip on her massive, round, enhanced tits. She raised her arms over her head and began twisting her torso, pummeling Jed's cock with her enormous, heavy, gravity-defying tits!

Britnee flooded Jed's face with another dose of cunt juice while she slapped her cunt to his mouth. Julie's orgasm was contagious and Britnee shook with orgiastic pleasure.

"CCCUUUMMMIIINNNGGGGG Again," she cried! She dug her fingers into Jed's scalp and forced his tongue deeper inside her quaking fuckhole.

Jed sucked and licked every inch of cunt his tongue could reach. His enormous cock throbbed under the vicious pounding from Julie's huge breasts. He was so close to cumming he reached out blindly and squeezed Julie's tits in his hands, pressing them around his raging prick. With a cunt muffled moaned, he began pistoning his hips up, fucking Julie's outrageous rack harder and faster than ever before. His cock blistered the soft flesh of her overstuffed juggs. His cum filled balls pounded the underside of those massive tits and his cockhead smacked Julie's chin hard enough to leave a mark.

"God! Yesss! FUCK MY TITTIES!!"

Julie came again, humping up and down with the rhythm of Jed's fucking.

Britnee looked back over her shoulder and realized Jed was close to exploding. She pulled back from his face and pushed his head back. "Slow down, stud. You got some pussies to fuck!"

Britnee swung around and knelt on the sofa. Pulling Jed's intensely hard cock in her hand, she wrenched it from Julie's suctioning cleavage and slowly stroked it while licking the wet, sticky flesh of Julie's ginormous breasts.

"Mmm, lady," Britnee cooed. "Get up here and feel what this cock can do to your pussy!"

Julie groaned with mock disappointment and stood on shaky legs. "Damn, I've never cum that hard from a titty fuck!"

She wiped her mouth and massaged her huge tits. Jed groaned with lust and stood as well, stroking his fat, pulsing cock. "Ima nail you teasin' slutty bitches but good!" he growled.

Britnee giggled. "He called us bitches..."

She moved off the couch to give Julie some room. Julie sat and stared at Jed's cock. It looked like it was ready to burst, the skin was stretched so tight! The veins coursing down the length and branching around the hard shaft pulsed and throbbed like some kind of evil, alien lifeform. Julie felt her cunt throb and more juice leaked down her thighs.

Julie lay back across the couch, spreading her legs, one foot on the floor and one over the back of the couch. Her massive, balloon-like tits swung to either side, rising and falling as she breathed deeply, never taking her eyes off the long, fat cock in Jed's hand.

"Fuck me, Jed," Julie moaned, rubbing her quivering pussy. "Tear me up with that monstercock!"

Jed leered at her massive, perfect fake tits and grinned. He knelt on one knee between her thighs and pressed his angry, bloated cockhead against her wet cunt. Julie let out a wail as Jed parted her lips with his rock hard cock.

"Fuck! It's so big," Julie shouted, feeling her cunt stretch around the invading cock."It's splitting me apart!"

Britnee sat on the arm of the couch near Julie's head and fingered her pussy as she watched Jed drive his cock in. Jed worked his cock in and out slowly, not because he wanted to be gentle but, because Julie's cunt was so tight, he was afraid of busting his nut too early. Julie moaned as each new inch stretched her pussy to the limit. Her cunt was juicing continuously, bathing the fat, ten-inch monster in girl cum.

"Oh, fuck, that's so tight," Jed moaned. He had seven inches pumping in and out of the hot fuck hole massaging his dick and he was ready to explode. He picked up Julie's leg and pushed it back as he began thrusting harder, drilling his cock into her cunt with angry lust.

Julie moaned with every thrust. She thrust her hips up to meet the raging cock, squeezing the hot meat with her cunt. She came when Jed's huge balls slapped against her ass, flooding his cock and squirting out around his thick shaft.

"Do it! Fuck me, you big dick motherfucker," Julie commanded, pumping her hips faster to Jed's. "Don't hold back!"

Jed grinned an evil grin and slammed his cock in all the way. Julie screeched with glee as the throbbing monstercock ravaged her cum slick hole.

"Yes Yes YESSS!!" Julie cried! Fuck MEEE!!"

Jed pounded his cock in hard and deep. His cock was a ramrod of heavy flesh drilling Julie's cunt deeper with every stroke. Julie thrashed and humped wildly under him, her huge, perfectly round tits up to her chin with every hard thrust, never losing their round, fat shape! She cried and sobbed as Jed pounded her cunt with his rigid, baseball bat cock!

Britnee watched, mesmerized at Julie's bouncing, swinging tits. They were so huge and round and heavy, Britnee couldn't stand it. She leaped off the couch and knelt on the floor, grabbing one of Julie's tits in both hands and planting her lips on the hard, erect nipple. She sucked hard on the hot flesh, flicking her tongue over it, squeezing the hot tit-flesh in her hands. Julie groaned with renewed lust, her tits were so sensitive. She was lost in orgasmic ecstasy from the hard, huge cock rearranging her insides and Britnee's expert mouth. She undulated and humped her hips and twisted, slapping Britnee's face with her other mammoth tit!

Britnee, with a mouthful of tit, squealed with delight at the pummeling she was taking. She opened her mouth wide and sucked as much tit into it as she could. Watching, Jed increased his pace. The sight of Julie's enormous, fake tits was driving him crazy and he drilled his cock deeper and harder into her sopping cunt. Julie was crying and screaming with every thrust. Her overly stretched pussy flexed, sucking and massaging the invading cock as another orgasm ripped through her.

"Yes! Fuck Meee!!" Julie came all over the fat prick pounding her hole. "CUMMINGGG!! AAAIIIEEEE"

Her body flailed wildly as she erupted. She pushed Britnee off her tits and squeezed them in her hand. Her hips humped up to Jed so hard, she popped him right out of her squirting cunt. His throbbing prick cut the air as it jerked up and down as if looking for a hole to stuff.

Julie cried out and moaned as her orgasm washed over her. Britnee sat back on her heels and laughed with horny glee. She waited until Julie calmed down then draped herself over the huge-titted, cum hungry vixen and kissed her deeply.

"Damn, lady," Britnee cooed. "That's the kinda fuckin' we likes here in my studio. I knew getting you onboard was a great idea!"

"Oh, Shit" Julie replied, heaving for air. "That... That was insane! I don't think I've ever cum like that! But," she kissed Britnee. " But, what about you? Aren't you going to get some of that delicious, wonderful cock?"

Britnee felt Jed gripping her bulbous, round ass cheeks and smiled. "I think that's about to happen."

Julie scooched out from under the petite porn queen and sat staring Jed's enormous cunt soaked dick as he pressed Britnee's cheeks tight against his shaft, fucking her deep ass cleavage.

Britnee moaned and looked back at the horny stud. "Give It to me, dipshit! Pick a hole and fuck me!"

Jed grunted and fisted his baseball bat cock. Using Julie's cunt juice for lubrication, he drove the bulging head into Britnee's tight tight asshole. Britnee howled with lust as the huge cock stretched her sphincter and burrowed into her colon.

"YEEEEEEEESSSS!! FUCK MY ASS!!"

Britnee flexed her tight ass muscles, squeezing Jed's prick as he stroked in and out slowly, plowing his rigid cock deeper and deeper into her hole. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten inches filled her asshole. Jed stopped when his heavy balls smacked Britnee's cunt. She worked her sphincter muscles, using them to suck and massage the throbbing flesh monster.

"Yeah, bitch," Britnee moaned. "Stretch that tight li'l hole out!"

Jed pulled his cock out leaving just the bloated tip in her flexing ass. He then shoved his hips forward, sliding all ten inches in. He pulled out. He slid back in. Each thrust was harder than the last. Britnee pressed her hips back to meet Jed's pelvis as he fed her his harder than steel prick, moaning and giving encouragement with every deep thrust.

"Oh Yes, you hog leg motherfucker!" Britnee slapped her ass against his crotch. "Stuff my dirty, white trash asshole with that fat fuckin' cock!"

She looked at Julie who was rubbing her clit with one hand and kneading her ultra huge, enhanced tits with the other. "You see, baby," Britnee gasped, feeling Jed bottom out in her hole. "You see how he's making me gape?"

"Ohhhh, baby girl," Julie groaned. She fell to her knees next to Britnee, her face inches from the younger girl's cock stuffed ass. " I want to see it! I want to see him pounding your ass!"

Jed grunted and pulled his fat cock out. Britnee's asshole gaped open wide. He grabbed Julie's head, flexing his turgid cock an inch from her lips.

"Need... more... lubri... cation," He grunted, pulling her closer.

Julie moaned and took the throbbing cock in her mouth. Jed pumped her mouth, banging the back of her throat with his drooling cock. When her spit dripped down the shaft, Jed pulled it out and stuffed it back into Britnee's gaping, winking asshole.

"Ahhhh! Fuck! Yes!" Britnee cried. "Fuck meee! Fuck my fucking asshole!"

Jed began pumping his ten-inch cock in and out, fucking the tiny, blonde slut with a hard, steady rhythm. Britnee groaned with every hard thrust, pumping her hips back on the massive cock. Julie gripped her cheeks and spread them for Jed, kissing and licking the hot, bulbous ass flesh.

Jed pulled out and stuffed Julie's mouth again, fucking her as hard as he was fucking Britnee. When he pulled out, Julie spit into Britnee's open cavity then groaned as Jed filled the gaping ass full of cock.

"Fuck, that cock tastes so good," Julie gasped. Drooling spit down Britnee's ass crack.

"Fuck," Britnee cried! " It feels as good as it tastes! Fuck me like the no good, gutter tramp I am, Jed! Feed me that fat, fucking dick!"

Jed fucked her deep hole faster. He held Julie's head down on Britnee's ass for leverage, drilling his heavy cock in and out. He only stopped long enough to pull out and stuff Julie's mouth. Julie sucked and gagged and slobbered down Britnee's ass when Jed pulled out and stuffed Britnee's bouncing ass.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum..." Britnee moaned, feeling her cunt and asshole beginning to flex uncontrollably.

Jed fucked his ten-inch cock into her milking, sucking asshole at a blistering pace. Britnee screamed as his balls slapped her engorged clit with every stroke.

"Make her cum, stud," Julie shouted, feeling a rumble deep in her loins. "Fuck this little slut! Fuck her asshole with your big, fat horsecock and make her cum!"

Jed groaned and buried his hard cock balls deep as Britnee erupted, spaying his balls with her girl goo! He gripped her bouncing cheeks hard as he felt her sphincter milking his throbbing cock.

Britnee wailed and cried as her body jerked and humped and bounced wildly in the throes of orgasmic bliss. "Ohhh Fuck!! CUMMING!! I'm Cumming on Yer BIG FAT DICK!!"

Sweat dripped off Jed's brow as he gritted his teeth, using every ounce of willpower not to empty his balls up Britnee's colon. Britnee rode his massive tool, crying with lust.

"Oh, God, I'm a no good, whore for cock," Britnee groaned. "A filthy, assfucking cumslut whore!"

She collapsed forward on the couch, releasing her tight grip on the huge cock plugging her asshole. Jed pulled his heavy prick out slowly, a fresh load of precum pumping out of the weeping pisshole.

Julie grabbed his cock and slurped up the sticky fluid. She banged the raging hardon against her tonsils, sucking as hard as she could.

"Yes," she cried, gasping for air. "I love the taste of hard cock straight out of your ass, baby!" She glared angrily up at Jed. "I need this cock, stud. I need this cock up my ass! I need you to fuck my ass, Jed! Fuck it, Jed! FUCK MY ASS!!"

Jed's hot prick jerked up and down, ready to explode. "Fuck," he cried! "Fuck you fucking bitches!"

He shoved the horny, cum addicted sluts to the side and sat back on the couch, stroking his massive cock. "Get on my dick, you big titted slut," he grunted at Julie.

Julie stood and stepped between his legs, her back to the lust-crazed stud. With her feet together, she bent at the waist and shook her hips. She cupped her enormous tits and swung them for Larry's camera before bending her knees until she felt the angry, bloated ccockhead bump against her ass.

She reached back and grabbed the cum slick cock and rubbed it against her tiny asshole. She pushed back, feeling the monster cock press into her tight hole. Julie gasped in surprise at the ease with which her sphincter opened. She gasped again at how wide the hard, throbbing ten-inch cock stretched her hole.

"Shit," Julie hissed. "I had no idea just how big it really is!"

She started slowly lifting and sitting on Jed's prick, taking the thick tool into her colon an inch at a time.

"Oh, it's so tight," Jed moaned.

"Oh, it's so fucking big," Julie groaned as the last few inches penetrated her ring and she sat on Jed's lap.

She rotated her hips, relishing the sensation of having her colon completely filled with cock. Her massive, bowling ball tits swung to and fro, lightly slapping together.

Jed was growing hornier by the second. He gripped Julie's hips as she raised and lowered herself on his fat cock. Britnee knelt beside the horny couple, feeding Jed her big, grapefruit-sized tits.

Soon, Julie had adjusted to the ultra-fat cock in her ass. She began bouncing faster up and down, taking the hard cock deep. Jed slapped her well-toned ass cheek as he watched his cock disappear inside her chute.

"Yeah, fuck that big dick," he groaned, spanking her again. Julie slapped her hips hard against his pelvis.

Julie cried. "You want me to fuck you stud? You want this tight asshole?"

She leaned back and lifted one leg, planting her foot on the sofa. She repeated with her other leg, straddling Jed's thighs. Reaching back, she gripped the back of the couch with both hands, her massive, balloon-like tits rolling to the sides of her torso. She lifted herself up until just the tip of the huge prick was in her tight hole slammed her hips down, pounding against Jed's crotch; burying his cock all the way in her squeezing colon.

Jed groaned from the delicious pleasure of Julie's hot asshole gripping his cock. He grew even harder in her hole as she rose up and slammed down again. And again. Her hips slapped loudly against him as she rode his hard cock. She fucked him harder, faster, bouncing on his cock like a wanton whore. Her enormous, perfectly round, enhanced tits bounced up and down and slapped together with every hard stroke.

"Fu-u-uck," Julie wailed. "That cock is so deep in my ass! Goddamn, I'm going to cum!"

On the downstroke, Jed wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled Julie back against his chest. He grabbed a huge tit with his free hand and squeezed as hard as he could.

"Y'all want yer ass fucked? I'll give what fer," He grunted with venom in his voice.

He shifted his hips and began pumping up into her flexing, tight hole, pounding his cock in deep. Julie shrieked and bathed his balls in girl cum, letting him bang her senseless.

Britnee moaned and grabbed Julie's bouncing, heaving tit and smashed her face against the soft yet firm flesh. She licked and sucked the hot tit, slobbering her spit all over it.

"Yes! Fuck Me! Fuck Me Hard," Julie screamed!

Jed pumped in and out, pistoning his ass up against hers, pounding her colon with his battering ram cock. Releasing her tit, he wrapped her legs together and pulled them back, using her like a ragdoll as he pounded her asshole faster, harder and deeper.

"Make her cum, Jed," Britnee shouted. "Make that big titty slut cum all over yer cock! Fuck the holy shit outta that bitch!"

"Yeah, bitch," Jed moaned, sliding his cock deep I Julie's quaking asshole. "Cum on my fuckin' dick! Cum all over it, ya horny slut!"

Julie sobbed as the enormous flesh pole pounded and stretched her out. Her cunt was a furnace of boiling cum and her legs trembled uncontrollably as the biggest orgasm of her life raced through her and exploded!

"AAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! CCCUUUMMMIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!" Julie shrieked, jerking and convulsing under Jed's thick, muscular arms. "FUCK FUCK YESSSSSSS!! FUCK MY ASSHOLE!!"

Her pussy spasmed and spayed hot juices all over Jed's crotch and the floor. Her sphincter and colon flexed, gaped and convulsed uncontrollably as Julie's orgasmed and orgasmed and orgasmed... She came so hard she threw Britnee off her tit just by bouncing against her.