Britnee’s Trailer Park Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, the whiskey bottle was half empty, the joints were smoked, and, the trio were having a grand old time, laughing and talking about how rich they were going to be and how they were going to spend all their loot when Britnee shot up out of her seat, "Shit," she exclaimed, dashing to her tiny kitchen, I almost forgot!"

She returned with a small mirror. It held a small spoon, a rolled up $100 dollar bill, a razor blade and, a mound of crystal white cocaine. Sitting back down, she expertly cut out a series of lines of coke, Snorting half a line into each nostril, she leaned back and offered the mirror to her new partners, who eagerly helped themselves!

"I don't know about you guys," Britnee said, lighting a cigarette, 'But, I am Fucked Up!"

Jayden agreed, "I am Fucked Up, too! And Horny!"

Jed chimed in, "I Am Fucked Up! And hornier 'n both a y'alls!"

Britnee picked up the coke mirror and shifted her ass in the seat, spreading her legs, showing off her puffy, shaven mound and slick slit to her studs. Dipping the little spoon into the pile of coke, she deftly placed a noseful of powder just above her pink lips.giving the twins a sultry look she beckoned them, "Who wants a snort?"

Jayden fell to his knees and pressed his ugly face between her thighs, inhaling the coke and savoring the sweet scent of her hot pussy, "Ahh Jesus, I just gotta taste this pussy!"

"Help yourself, stud," Britnee breathed, feeling her clit pulse and her cunt grow wetter.

'What about me," Whined Jed, eagerly stroking his steel-pipe cock.

"Don' worry, dummy," replied Britnee, dipping the spoon again and painting more crystal on her rosy pink nipples. "Will this do? Mmm, that's good, Jay, just like, that...".

Jayden was licking up and down her wet slit, inhaling her soft, musky scent. Britnee was proud of the way her pussy smelled and tasted. It was not too strong or fishy like many women she knew but, sweet and a bit savory. She washed and douched regularly, almost religiously. She loved it when a man knew how to please her orally and Jayden was no slouch.

"Gawddammit,"Jayden moaned, his face full of pussy, "This is the bes' pussy I's ever tasted!"

Jed let out a hearty guffaw, "Dumbass! It's the only pussy y'all ever tasted!"

"Shut up, Jed!"

You shut up, Jayden!"

"Both of you Shut the fuck up and make me cum," Britnee commanded, balling a fist!

Jayden's tongue became more forceful as he spread her lips with his fingers. Soon, he was greedily lapping up her juices and teasing her clit.

"Mmm, Fuck! That's so good," Britnee groaned.

Jed, meanwhile, was molesting her swollen nipple with his own mouth! Britnee dripped some more coke on her tit for him and then on her pussy for Jayden and the twins eagerly snorted it up and continued their assault, causing Britnee to spread her legs even wider as she ground her cunt into Jayden's mouth.

Jed was trying to suck her entire fat tit into his hungry maw, sucking as hard as he could while rapidly flicking his tongue over her aching nipple. The sensation was almost overwhelming to Britnee and she pulled his head away from her enormous tits.

"Put that fat cock in my face, Jed! I got an idea," Britnee grunted, feeling her cunt throb.

Jed leaped to his feet and stroked his hard prick in the tiny strumpet's face as she expertly chopped some more cocaine.

"That's right, boy, squeeze it at the base. Make that cock ultra hard for me," Britnee commanded!

As Jed squeezed his cock harder than he had ever squeezed, Britnee spooned a long, fat line of crystal down the length of the bloated shaft. Then, she snorted half of it up one nostril and the other half up the other. Sighing with pleasure as she felt the drip flow down her sinuses, she dipped more coke onto Jed's throbbing cock-head and swirled it up with her tongue!

"Mmm... gotta love that numb feeling it gives ya," she giggled, spooning and snorting more coke off the fat dick!

Jed groaned, wanting to shoot his load all over her face, he was so fucking horny! "Fuck, bitch! Put yer mouth on it! C'mon! Yer killin' me here!"

Britnee giggled and made a pouty face, rubbing her lips on the tip of his cock, teasing him.

Jayden, meanwhile, was sucking and licking her throbbing clit like a madman, bringing on her first orgasm of the night! When she cried out, Jed grabbed her by the hair and forced his 10 inch monster into her gaping mouth, choking off her cries!

He didn't even realize his cock was in her throat since his glans was numb from the coke rubbed into it and he began sawing in and out, throat fucking her hard and nasty! Tears welled in her eyes and she would have gagged if not for the numbing power of the coke!

She slapped Jed's thigh hard, forcing him out of her drooling mouth! Her cunt was still rippling on Jayden's tongue as another orgasm racked her body. "Is that how you face-fuck a dirty slut like me, stud," she coughed, "Do it right and choke me with that fucker!"

Jed was profoundly stupid, but even he knew better than to argue. He forced her mouth down the length of his prick with both hands and didn't stop until Britnee's nose was buried in his pubic hair and his heavy ball sack was slapping her chin! She was sucking as hard as she could, grunting and moaning around the fat prick, spit and throat slime, drooling out of her lips around the shaft as the young idiot pumped back and forth, feeding her hungry face!

Jayden now had 3 fingers massaging her inner cunt walls as he sucked and chewed on her overworked clit! His face and chin dripped with her juices and splashed his rock-hard cock!

After her third, orgasm, Britnee pulled herself off Jed's slime covered cock, gasping for air,

"God Damn, you bastards! Ain't right you abuse a sweet girl like me in this fashion! 'Specially after the way you got me all fucked up on them drugs and liquor!"

The twin hillbillies stood there dumbfounded, not sure what to say. Britnee jumped to her feet laughing, "I'm jus' kiddin'. C'mon," she said grabbing the horny men by their thick, painfully stiff cocks, "Let's get to the bedroom, where we'll have more room to git fuckin' Freaky!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merle hefted the stepladder in one hand and checked to make sure the lens cover on his camcorder was off. He crept stealthily, or so he thought, across the trailer park towards Britnee's trailer. He was going to enact his revenge and this was the first stage. His wife had told him if he wanted the little slut gone, he should just call the police and complain about the noise and drugs and everything else that went on there. Merle tried to explain that if he did call, the cops would start arresting everyone what did drugs and such, then, there'd be no one to pay the rents as most of the residents would be in jail! Brandee had just waved him off and returned to her show about high school students who wanted to make a difference.

Reaching the trailer, the fat, sweaty bastard tiptoed around back to the bedroom window, trying to be as quiet as humanly possible. The ladder creaked loudly as he unfolded it, almost sending him running in fright. It was a good five minutes before Merle calmed down enough to climb the short ladder up to Britnee's window.

"Good," he swore under his breath, "the dumb bitch left the curtains open!"

Fumbling with the controls on the camera, Merle peered into the window only to see the naked cheeks of some guy's ass! "Shit," he hissed! "Now I gotta reset this whole thing!"

Moving around the corner, Merle set up his stepladder under another window and climbed up. He wasn't prepared for what he saw when he looked in the window. Britnee was on her bed, butt naked with the two young men who rented the old trailer last week! They were also naked and had the biggest cocks Merle had ever seen! And he had watched a shitload of porn in his day.

Struggling to keep the camera steady and, unzipping his pants to release his own hard cock proved almost too much for the greasy landlord. The sight of those big, round, naked titties on that petite, ripe, teen body drove Merle so crazy with lust, he almost forgot to hit the record button! With his cock in one hand, he leaned against the side of the trailer and watched dumbfounded at the 3-way fuckfest unfolding before his eyes!

One of the studs, the bald one, lay on his back as Britnee straddled him, facing his feet. Squatting over him, she balanced herself on one hand and guided his enormous cock into her dripping pussy. Slowly working her hips up and down, she took the throbbing pipe about halfway in before reaching back and planting both hands on the stud's chest. Baldy grabbed her waist and started thrusting up into Britnee, going deeper with each stroke

Merle jerked his cock faster as he watched his little stepdaughter's fat tits bouncing and jiggling as she rode the guy's monster cock! He could hear her moans through the cheap window glass and from the sound of it, the guy was tearing her a new hole! Then, the other guy jumped up on the bed and slapped his fat prick on Britnee's face!

"Gol-darn," Merle exclaimed, fisting his cock even faster! "That thing is like a damn baseball bat!"

His breathing became more harsh and ragged as he watched Britnee hoover Jayden's cock and bounce her sweet, round ass on Jed's belly. Then he witnessed something that made his jaw hit the ground...

Britnee was arching her back and commanding Jayden to step over her. As he did so, his ass was in her face and his cock was slapping against her big, bouncing tits! The skinny bastard grabbed them and pressed them around his fat horse cock as she bent her head forward and began licking his sweaty ass!

"Jesus Christ all fucking Mighty," Merle swore! "That lil' harlot is so nasty! She oughtta be ashamed a herself!"

Merle was too horny and too enraged watching his teenage stepdaughter act like a wanton whore to notice the pain in his left arm or the tingling in his fingertips. He always knew the little girl was a slut but, he had no idea she was a freaky fuckin' pervert! He wanted to look away and stop taping but his revulsion was overpowered by his throbbing hardon and rage at the little whore who gave it away to everybody but him and he redoubled his efforts to shoot hot jizz all over the trailer wall!

He stood there on his ladder filming the wanton sex fiends and stroking his cock for what seemed like forever! Then Britnee screamed she was cumming and popped the giant cock out of her cunt! The giant cock erupted between her thighs, sending geysers of jizz almost to the ceiling! The jerk fucking her tits pulled out and blasted those titties with his own heavy load which caused Merle to shoot his load all over the cheap sheet metal wall he was leaning on.

Merle's orgasm was so strong, the fat asshole fell back and landed on the ground with his still jerking cock in hand. Wheezing, he staggered to his feet and stumbled away, clutching the camcorder to his chest and dragging his stepladder behind him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

."Did y'all here somethin'," Britnee asked, rolling a joint.

"When," asked Jayden wiping his semi-hard dick off with his shirt.

"Back in the bedroom. When we was fuckin' just now."

Jed coughed, "'only thing I heard was you beggin' fer more a this here dick! Ha!" a response earned him a punch in the ribs.

"Aww," replied Jayden, "Yer jus' drunk, girl. 'Hear all kinds a things when you party with the big dawgs!"

Britnee laughed so hard, she snorted, "Ha! Y'all might be big, and Y'all surely are dogs... but you ain't no big dogs! Least not yet. Not til my plan is in full motion an' we the kings of this here county!"

The twin idiots looked at her confused, "Plan? What plan?" they said in unison.

Britnee hit the joint and stretched her arms back, sighing, "The plan Ima tell you about, after i shower all this jizz off a me! 'Less'n you guys wanna lick it off!"

The look of revulsion on the two men's faces said it all.

"Alright, then... I'll be back in a few and, I'll explain everything. We gonna be rich, you dumb mopes!"

And so began young Britnee's career as a crime boss

End Part 2

12