Britnee’s Trailer Park Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britnee let go with another earth shaking orgasm as Jayden stuffed his tongue as deep as it would go up her drooling cunt. He practically choked as she flooded his mouth with her juices! Lara came soon after moaning into the tit flesh filling her mouth and pushing Jed's fingers out with her quaking pussy as he tongue fucked her asshole! After what seemed like eternity, the girls calmed down, panting and gasping for air, the boys sitting back, wiping their sticky, wet faces and grinning like fools.

"Damn, Boo," Lara gasped, staring at the twins with awe, "Where'd they ever learn to eat pussy like that?

"Aww, baby," Britnee replied, reaching for the bottle and taking a few swallows before passing it around, "I make sure they gets lots a practice! Would you believe they never done it 'fore they met me?"

"Truth," Jayden coughed, "Now we's some cunt lickin' perfesshunals!"

The group relaxed and shared a joint and some cocaine before Britnee looked at Lara, raised an eyebrow and asked, "Blowjob contest?"

Lara eagerly nodded her head and replied, "Blowjob contest!"

Britnee whooped and belched and cried, "Stand up, guys! We gonna have a blowjob contest! Now here are the rules," she grabbed Jayden's throbbing prick, "We gonna suck these here big, fat pricks 'o yers... then we gonna switch, an' suck on 'em some more... an' the one what gets you a cummin' first is the winner! Simple enough?"

The twins nodded in agreement, both of them almost twitching with excitement, their 10-inch cocks drooling pre-cum!

"Okay", Britnee continued! "Lara, baby, grab that horsecock an' get ready! One... Two... Three! Go!

Whoever said men were more competitive than women was a complete moron! At the word "go", both girls dove on the cocks, Britnee sucking on Jayden's head and using her tongue to tease the pee hole, Lara having a little trouble wrapping her lips around Jed's fat head! She finally got it in her mouth and sucked like her life depended on it!

Lara continued sucking on the throbbing cockhead as her spit drooled down her chin! Pulling away, she licked down the fat vein on the underside of Jed's cock to his massive nutsack! She groaned at the sight of the lemon sized balls before lashing them with her tongue all the while stroking the magnificent cock as hard as she could! She sucked on each nut like a famine victim receiving a care package before attempting to suck the entire sack into her greedy mouth!

Britnee was busy using Jayden's monster to give herself a tonsillectomy, slamming her face forward against the huge cock so it banged the back of her throat over and over! Her mouth was wide open and her spit dripped off her chin and splashed onto her massive tits! When she couldn't stand it anymore, Britnee clamped her lips around the thick shaft and sucked for all she was worth! Working it like a pro, she took half of Jayden's cock down her throat and began nodding her head, a move that felt so new to the young stud, he almost emptied his balls right there!

By now, both girls were doing their best to throat the biggest, fattest cocks either had ever seen! Lara had all but the last three inches of Jed's meat pipe inside her when she felt a hand slapping her arm! Looking over as she sucked, she saw Britnee grinning as best she could with her mouth full of dick! Britnee was grinning because her lips and nose were pressed tight against Jayden's crotch! All ten hard inches of cock was in her mouth and throat! Lara's eyes narrowed and she furiously redoubled her efforts on Jed, grabbing his ass and forcing him all the down!

Seeing this, Britnee held up her hand and started a slow count... 1,2,3,4... competing with her friend as to who could go without air the longest! Britnee held out to the count of 24 before pulling herself off Jayden's cock and gasping for air. Lara held out to 30! Multiple globs and strands of spit and throat slime drooled between their lips and the cocks they were sucking on. Both girls used them to further lubricate the boys' cocks!

"Switch," Britnee cried!

As the twin studs switched places, the horny, cock hungry women wasted no time stuffing their face full of spit soaked dick! Neither girl was interested in finesse or technique, they wanted to win! Slurping, sucking, gagging, choking, moaning and groaning sounds filled the trailer as Britnee and Lara bobbed and sucked on the heavy, ten inch cocks! Britnee looked into Jed's eyes and pulled herself back, opened her mouth and teased the soft underside of his bloated cockhead.

"Give it to me, stud," she whispered seductively, "Give me that man cum you know I love so much! Cum in my mouth, Jed! Give it to me!"

She smiled and kissed the tip while staring up at him with doe eyes. Jed groaned and felt his balls tighten around his shaft.

"AWW, DAMMITT!! You had to go an' say it like that," he groaned! And then he came!

That fat cock erupted and spewed hot cum right down Britnee's throat! The horny slut clamped her mouth over the erupting prick and gulped down all she could! She could only take so much before gasping for air which caused the cum in her mouth to gush out like a river, soaking her tits!

Seeing this set Jayden off! He blasted Lara's throat with his own hot jizz, which she wasn't ready for! She gagged and spit his huge erupting prick out as he sprayed her face and mouth over and over! Lara sucked and gulped as much as she could, trying to match her friend!

The two studs continued to shoot wad after wad of their thick, sticky jism over the faces and mouths of the naked freaks worshipping their cocks! Britnee and Lara drank it up, spit it out and pointed the cocks at each other as the laughed hysterically! By the time the eruptions subsided to a dribble, there must have been over a pint of cum in each girl's belly and a gallon on their sweaty bodies and floor!

Britnee raised her arms in victory, "I'm the Champion!!" She pointed at the puddle on the floor, "Loser licks it up!"

"No fair," Lara pouted, wiping cum from her eyes! "You cheated!"

Britnee laughed, "Sore loser! Get to cleanin!'"

"Lara knelt down and licked the jizz between them, sucking as much as she could before rubbing her hand in the messy goo and then rubbing her hand all over Britnee's face! Britnee gagged and made a face before pulling her friend close and kissing her hard! The two spent the next few minutes swapping cum and spit and licking each other clean as the boys watched on shaky legs, stroking their still hard cocks.

Lara looked at them with even more awe.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph, Boo," she giggled, "How do they cum so fuckin' much?"

Britnee shook her head and replied, "I dunno! It's like that every time! I mean Every Time! An' they never get soft! At least, not before they fall asleep! It must be sumpthin' in the water around here."

In fact, it was something in the water. A local chemical plant used the nearby river for a dumping place, but, that's a story for another time...

Britnee shook her head again and stood up, "C'mon, let's get to the bedroom and get them cocks in our pussies! Don't jus' stand there, you no good, inbred mopes! Get to it!"

The foursome made their way back to the bedroom, stumbling and staggering as much from the booze, weed, and cock as the over the top oral sex they had just experienced.

Britnee plopped onto the bed, grabbed her ankles, pulled her legs back and rolled back onto her head and shoulders, presenting her cunt and ass to her friends.

Somebody stuff a cock in me 'fore I explode," she cried!

Jayden leapt onto the bed, grabbed her ass and plunged his 10-inch monster inside her tight, wet cunt! Britnee screamed as the massive cock stretched her to the limit! Lara knelt on all fours over her friend and held her ankles down and licked her clit as Jayden did squats, pumping her cunt full of hard cock! Jed was rubbing his drooling cockhead on Lara's slit, lining it up for his meat pole!

Britnee, rolled up like a pretzel and on the verge of another orgasm called out, "Be gentle, Jed! Lara ain't had no prick that big in her like I has!"

Jed grunted and jerked his hips, stuffing the head in Lara's tight hole! Lara yelped in pain at the invading monster! Her eyes welled up with tears as Jed pushed inch after fat, hard inch into her. The pain was intense and Lara tried to push the throbbing cock out but, Jed dug his hands into her hips and held her to his belly as he flexed his cock inside her!

"Holy Fuckin' Shit! Jay, y'all gotta try this here cunt," Jed groaned, slowly thrusting in and out. "It's tighter than a... a... well, shit! I dunno what it's tighter than, but it's fuckin' tight!"

Open her up there, cousin," Jayden roared! "Ima give 'er some from both ends!"

The drooling idiot pulled his dripping cock out of Britnee's gaping cunt and shoved it into Lara's greedy mouth! The tatted slut slurped on it like a whore before grabbing it and stuffing it back inside Britnee's pussy! Britnee came the moment the huge dick hit the back wall of her cunt and she trembled and shook as she quaked with lust!

Lara was getting closer to her own orgasm as Jed pounded her cunt faster and harder! She was in agony from the pain of the assault but her lust for cock and cum only made the pain more pleasurable! Sensing this, Jed yanked her head back by her hair and spanked her hard on her ass as his balls slapped against her cunt!

"Yeah, my brother," Jed cried out! "This bitch is a fuckin' Freak!"

Lara tried to respond but her words were gibberish as she screamed and moaned and came on the 10-inch cock harder than she had ever cum in her life! Britnee was cumming again and again beneath her, squirting hot cunt juice around the massive dick bruising her cervix!

Jay relented when he felt his legs giving out, much to the relief of Britnee, who was about to pass out from the cock torture she loved so much!

Jay threw himself down on the cum soaked mattress, "let's switch it up, brother," he grunted, stroking his cunt soaked cock furiously!

Jed grunted and followed suit, lying next to Jayden. Britnee and Lara mounted the twin studs, Britnee facing Jed as she slid his full length into her insatiable hole and Lara straddling Jayden reverse style. She slowly lowered her ass down as she took His cock in her cunt inch by inch, moaning and sobbing as she stretched around the pulsating horsecock!

Before long, both girls were riding their studs like pros, bouncing and slapping their asses on the young studs as they filled their cunts full of hard cocks! Both girls exploded in orgasm, flooding the balls of their studs! Britnee grabbed her friend's hair and stuffed her tongue down her throat! Lara responded by pulling on Britnee's nipples, twisting them hard! Breaking the kiss, Britnee slapped Lara's face as she tugged her hair!

"Fuckin, slut," Britnee cried into Lara's panting mouth!Slappp! "Dirty fuckin' bitch! You got us fucking these two retards like a couple a whores!" Slapppp!!

Lara came so hard she convulsed under Britnee's grip! She cried out, trying to respond but, all she could do was slap at Britnee's huge tits and ride Jayden's serpentine cock harder!

"Heyyyy," Jed moaned, grabbing Britnee's hips! "We told you not to call us that! Let's show 'em, Jay!"

Britnee released Lara's hair and slapped Jed, "Oh, no! I didn't say talk! I said Fuck! Show us what you got an' fuck us right!!"

The two studs bent their knees and began speed fucking the two sluts, pistoning their hips and pounding their huge, fat pricks into the girls as fast and deep and hard as they could! Both girls were too stunned by the new onslaught to do anything but cum! And cum hard!

"FU-FU-FUCKIT," Britnee wailed! "Fu-u-u-ck my Pu-u-u-ussy!! ... CUMMINNNGGGG!!"

"OOOOHHH Myyy GGGOOOODDDD," Lara cried, "Too Biggg!! Your Too BIG!! I Can't Stop CUUUMMMIIINNNGGGG!!"

Lara came so hard, she fell off the huge cock and rolled over on her side twitching as her orgasm washed over her! Jayden took the opportunity to slide his raging hard-on right up the dark haired girl's flexing asshole! Lara screamed and tried to pull away, but Jayden grabbed her roughly and thrust in and out, working his cock in inch by inch! The pain was almost too much for Lara but, she was cumming again and lost all control! She let Jayden use her hole and soon had all ten inches plowing her ass like it was a pussy!

Jed, meanwhile, was still pounding Britnee's cunt as hard as he could! He pulled the teenage cum junkie tight against him, mashing her round, heavy tits to his chest. His filled his hands full of soft, supple ass flesh and bounced the tiny girl on his throbbing prick! Britnee was nose to nose with Jed and she glared at the inbred stud with furious rage!

"That all you got, loser," she muttered, squeezing his pounding cock with every thrust! "Can't you fuck me like a man?" Jed spanked her ass hard, Slappp!! "Do it, Stud! Fuck me Like you mean it!" Jed spanked her again and lifted his ass off the bed as he stretched her cunt over his cock! "YESSSSS!! FUCK ME YOU STUPID, FUCKIN' MORONNNN!!"

Britnee exploded again, crying out in delight! She continued insulting and egging the dimwitted stud on! Lara was screaming too as she let Jayden reshape her colon with his mighty fuckstick! She couldn't stop cumming as he ravaged her hole, she was completely at the mercy of his cock and she loved every hard, fat second of it!

Jed looked over at his cousin/brother and grunted, "Dude! Get up ther an' stuff your dick in this bitch's mouth! Do somethin'! Just shut her up!"

Jayden was having too much fun stretching out the tightest ass he'd ever fucked and shook his head. Britnee settled the matter by slapping Jed hard across his face before glaring at Jayden,

"You ain't man enough to shut this little slut up! Is ya, Jay! Y'all think that horsecock a yours gonna shut my whore mouth up? You ain't got it in ya!!"

"That's it," Jayden groaned, sliding out of Lara's gaping wrecked asshole. He quickly knelt by Jed's head and grabbed Britnee's hair right at the scalp and proceeded to cock whip her across the face with his heavy prick! The horny bitch moaned and giggled with delight as she struggled to catch the dong with her mouth! Jayden finally gave it to her, doing his best to break her throat! Britnee's insults and moans turned to slobbering gags as she hungrily choked on the meat log!

Lara rolled off the bed and lay panting on the floor. She was covered in sweat and spit and cum and she felt numb from the waist down. After a few minutes, she regained her composure and quietly crawled from the room.

Britnee had Jayden's cock buried balls deep in her throat and she was trying to hold her breath for as long as she could. The feeling of being split open from both ends drove her to new heights of sexual lust and her body responded with small orgasms that coursed through her in waves! Just before she passed out from lack of oxygen, she pulled herself off the ten-inch cock and coughed and gasped for air. Then, she dove on the mighty prick again! And again! And again, trying to sate her need for massive cock!

Jed and Jayden were growing tired and their balls ached to release the gallons of cum churning inside! They both spotted Lara walking into the room with a finger to her lips and wearing the strap-on dildo. She crawled up onto the bed and straddled Britnee's shaking ass. Grabbing a cheek and spreading it wide, Lara stuffed the head of the thick, rubber cock into the tiny girl/s asshole!

Britnee's agonized scream was muffled by Jayden's cock in her mouth! She was trapped between two huge dicks and a fat rubber cock and she lost all control, her body jiggled and quivered as the three massive cocks drilled her holes!

"Now you're airtight, Bitch," Lara hollered! "Airtight Three Hole Slut!"

She began pumping Britnee's gaping, throbbing asshole in rhythm with Jed's pussy crusher! Jayden was fucking her face by jerking her head back and forth on his prick! Britnee sobbed and grunted and sucked as tears of pain and joy streamed down her face! One orgasm, two orgasms, three orgasms! The petite 19-year-old strumpet lost count as she was used and abused like a rag doll for hard cock!

The three hole destruction competition continued for what seemed like an eternity until Jayden couldn't stand it any longer, "I'm gonna Cum! I needs t' Shoot My Wad!!"

"Me too," Jed cried shoving Britnee off his belly!

Lara dropped to the bed grinning at the twin studs. Britnee lay next to her and held her huge tits up, panting and gasping for air! Jayden and Jed stood on either side of them and with a few short strokes began cumming harder than either had ever cum!

The two girls were caught in a crossfire of molten, liquid protein! Wad after sticky wad after gooey wad of jizz erupted from the two throbbing monstercocks splattering everything in their paths! Faces, hair, mouths, eyes, teeth, tits, bellies, pussies legs mattress were bathed in the creamy, white goo! Both girls gulped down as much as they could take and coughed out even more! Their faces were glazed in cum! Their tits and bellies soaked in the viscous liquid! The cum deluge continued for at least five full minutes before Jed, then Jayden groaned and collapsed on the floor, both passed out cold. Dead to the world, their cocks still belching out dollops of spunk on the cold, hard floor.

Britnee moaned softly and rolled over to kiss her friend, "Welcome home Boo." She drifted into unconsciousness. Lara sighed with happiness and passed out seconds later.

No one noticed Merle staggering back to his trailer with his stepladder and video camera. He was too stunned by what he had witnessed and recorded to notice the pain in his chest and numbness in his arm. When he got home, he was too exhausted to try and fuck Brandee and fell asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow. Brandee was quite relieved as she still had a pussy full of Frank's cum inside her.

All was well in Hootertonville. At least for now.

End Part 4

12