Britney Ch. 15: Support Group

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawson knelt his profile under Garrick to suck on her breast.

She was ecstatic at her mission, feeling supportive of all of them.

Marko grunted as his cock throbbed like an earthquake. He tightens up and erupts a massive load in her mouth. With one burden from her goal she gasped at his exit from her throat. A trail of saliva and jizz webbed over her brow. She then carefully nudged Marko back and drew Beatty and Harding in side by side. She swallowed Marko's cum and wagged her tongue toward the two above her. Both men chuckled with a shrug and placed their crowns on her lips together. She giggled breathlessly and opened her jaw as wide as possible in an attempt to partake of both crowns at once. Barely managing she sucks on two crowns at once. Even she was amazed.

Garrick inside her shot loudly and eased out of her. Crawling aside Dawson replaced him with his own covered cock. He held her legs high and thrust downward into her. The change of sensation made her choke on Harding and Beatty while nearly screaming. They chose to back away and let her brewing orgasm take its toll on her.

Within minutes Dawson floods his condom and she drowns his latex.

Harding couldn't resist he made his move by spinning her lifeless agony around to face his side of the desk. He then entered her pussy for his own round of fireworks. Her eyes rolled back at Harding's final throes. She literally gripped him by his ears making his glasses tumble to the desk.

Final detonation he steps back staggering with glasses in hand.

This left Marko and Beatty.

Marko slid her off of the desk and made her kneel at his feet. There he jazzed a second time all over her face. Beatty was forced in by a chuckling Marko to add to his brew. A second coat pelted her brow and hairline.

Dawson and Garrick removed their condoms and poured them on her lips and nose.

Harding peppered his final droplets on her chin.

She sat there expressionless as the men got dressed. Dawson took the time to take cell pics of her in her cum covered state. She modelled and licked her lips.

After a round of laughter Harding helped her to her feet. Sitting her on the desk he lifted her chin.

"I look forward to that white top and mini skirt tomorrow."

"I'm taking my top off in the hallway." She sticks her tongue out at him as cum drips off of her nose.

"As long as no one reports you."

"I don't care if they do. My skirt goes up to my waist too. Guys WILL touch me all over. You can't stop me."

The men chuckle together as Marko adds, "Tough kid. Seeing as I'm the only one who hasn't officially fucked you, drop by my class over lunchtime."

"Only if I can bring a friend."

"Friend?"

Beatty pats him on the back, "Say Grace before you eat."

Brit smiles snorting, "That's funny."

Marko of course didn't understand.

Beatty in response gathered her clothes and assisted her into her pants. Her shirt was carefully pulled over her head to avoid the cum on her face. She wanted to walk out wet.

Shoes on, book bag over her arm she goes to the door.

Looking back over her shoulder she smiles.

"Best Group Hug ever."

They had to stay and talk for the next hour.

Bragging rights.

Brit met Jacob outside to give her a ride home.

"Were they rough on you?" Jacob sat concerned.

She points at her face, "Made me sweat. That's for sure."

He shook his head.

"Whore!"

"No. Just a slut."

"Slut!"

She merely shrugged.

He would keep her secret. He wanted more of her in the future.

She would give it up regardless.

Nice sentiment though.

12