Britney Ch. 21: Mennonknights

Story Info
Mary's faith is tested by Keith's terms.
2.1k words
4.57
13k
7
3

Part 21 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

The following morning Brit and Grace had showered and returned the young Mennonite's appearance to normal. They went over her with a fine tooth come to make certain their secret was going to remain safe.

Grace was nervous as she looked herself over in the mirror. Less nervous over her Father finding out the truth but more so about whether she might ever be with the boy she met last night.

"Kyle was so sweet." Grace fawns.

"At least you didn't lose your virginity." Brit points out.

"I want to though."

"I know you do. I just want you to experience it with someone worthy of you."

"Kyle's not worthy?"

"Do you even know his last name?"

Grace turns pale, "No. Yes. It was "Danvers."

"Not worthy then. Patience my stunningly beautiful friend. Your time will come."

"I know. Speaking of cum. I still can't believe you and I masturbated in the bed of a truck driving down the street. So awesome."

"It was pretty cool wasn't it?" Brit smugly expresses.

A rap on the bedroom door leads to Brit opening up.

"Morning Daddy. We're almost ready to take Grace home."

"Can't use my truck. Gotta look good, so I borrowed Chuck's jeep. Chloe gave me his keys while he's out of town. She didn't even question it."

Brit slyly grins, "Chloe's so cool."

"Who's Chloe?" Grace reacts.

"Next door neighbor." Brit smirks.

"Ohhh! The one that Lance..."

"Has a stupid crush on. Yes same Chloe." Brit cuts her off.

Keith Foxx merely shakes his head.

"I'll be outside. Hurry it up."

"Be right there, Daddy."

Scolding Grace quickly and having regretted telling her of her Brother's secret rendezvous Brit leads her friend out front.

"Speaking of the Devil's daughter." Brit spots Chloe talking to Keith on the street from her yard.

Chloe turns in step and waves, "Hey Britney. Who's your friend?"

Grace shuffles over to Chloe with an extended hand, "I'm Emily Grace. Call me Grace. Nice to meet you."

"Hello Grace. I love your hair."

Smiles all around until Keith growls, "Sure you're dressed appropriately enough this trip?"

Brit looks at her attire, "Legs are covered by pants. Hoodie confines cleavage. I look frumpy. I think I'm good to go."

"My parents will not complain." Grace fidgets.

Keith nods from the drivers seat, "Hope not. Just protecting you Kid."

"Thank you Sir. For everything." She smiles devilishly.

Chloe raises a brow at her expression. Seeing her face Brit snuggles up to Chloe's arm, "Her first overnight sleepover. Talked all night."

"Awww! I remember those days." Chloe expresses while hugging Brit. She then whispers, "Fill me in later."

"Bye Chloe."

Brit and Grace climb into the jeep which had it's canvas top peeled back for freedom. That and Keith always wanted to experience Chuck's ride first hand.

Engine started Keith nods at Chloe before driving away.

He chuckles at Brit in the passenger seat, "She rides like a dream."

"The Jeep or Chloe?" Brit teases punching her Father's arm playfully.

Keith merely winks at her.

The country drive went by quickly as Keith turns off on to the dirt road leading out to the farmstead belonging to Grace's family, "Isaiah and Mary Ruuthouse".

Reaching the farm they are met by little brother Daniel and the family dog a mutt terrier mix.

"Hello Sister." Daniel waved.

His big sister waved in return from the back seat as Keith put it in park. Grace handed Daniel her book bag then crawled out of the jeep.

Mary stepped from the house wiping her hands off on a dish towel.

"Was my daughter behaving?" Mary warmly smiles.

Keith gets out of the jeep and walks with Grace to the steps of the farm house.

"She was perfect. The girls studied quite awhile. I made dinner. Yes I can cook." He chuckles.

Mary blushes, "A woman's job but I will not hold that against you. Hello Britney."

Brit waves back as Keith ushers, "Hold whatever you feel like holding against me Mary. I'm tough."

"I will keep that in mind. Isaiah is still at Church. Mother is napping. Grace? Why don't you take Daniel inside with Britney. I made cookies."

Daniel races past everyone and darts through the screen door. Grace hugs her Mother on the way inside.

Brit snuggles up to her Dad's arm and whispers, "Behave old man."

He smirks at her, "Not likely. Go away."

Brit shrugs and smiles at Mary on the way through.

Mary chooses to step down to face Keith. Shyly she looks around her for safety reasons.

"I could not sleep last night. I thought so very often of you touching me."

"Shame on you." He winks.

"How well I know. Forgive me?"

"As long as Isaiah never senses you're thinking of me. I don't want to see you get hurt Mary."

"I must confess something." She lowers her gaze, "My husband made love to me last night. I envisioned that he was you."

He ponders his words after thinking, "I nearly fucked your daughter last night and I envisioned you. Guess we're even."

Instead he feigns his own shyness, "Was I good in bed?"

She turns beet red, "You were magnificent."

"I always aim to please."

"Someday?"

"Making love to you sounds pretty darn nice Mary. I want that. I just need you to be safe. And, I don't want to get shot."

"I told you I do not allow guns in our home. Isaiah would never shoot you. He might perhaps strike me should he find out. Then I would be cast out."

"Let's hope it never comes to that. I plan on remaining friends with you good people. You more than Isaiah."

"I truly hope so. If I could be yours I would consider."

"One day at a time. Don't let anyone suspect you of having feelings for me."

"I worry that my daughter might catch on before anyone. We are very close."

"Strangely enough, I think Grace might not mind."

"She has always been as you say open minded. We worry of what the outside world will influence her with. Still, she does deserve a good education."

"Isolation doesn't help. It's a good thing you allowed her to attend public school. Once she graduates she can make her own decisions."

"So true. If not for Daniel I might contemplate leaving my faith. His Father would never let him go. I could not bare to be without him. I am torn inside."

"Slow down Mary. No need to stress over it. We have plenty of time. If it's meant to be it will happen."

"I do not want you to lose hope for me. I desire you Keith Foxx. To be perhaps what your current mate cannot be."

"Not losing hope. I just need you to keep your emotions in check. Don't change your reactions toward Isaiah. He has to believe in you. Any stray thoughts and he might catch on."

"You are correct. I will never deny Isaiah. I am his wife and I shall act as one. I will give my body to him as he pleases. Just as I one day hope to offer you."

He smirks with a nod, "Oh I'm fucking you Mary. Count on that. I'm going to treat you like a lady one day and my little slut the next."

Her eyes flare wide at his change in tone.

"You would treat me like a...slut?"

"Best of both worlds Mary."

She folds her arms across her chest while shivering, "I see."

"Changing your attitude now after hearing that?" He studies her.

Whispering loudly she looks him directly in the eye, "I am not. I am just unaccustomed to being referred to as a...slut."

"Not every day. But, there will be days I'll expect that kind of behavior. I'll teach you how I want you to be."

"And, how must I act to remain yours?"

"If you leave the Mennonite's behind I'll expect you to be more open minded of your body. That dress gets burned immediately. I'll expect to see legs and cleavage. Your hair down."

She unfolds her arms to place her fingers over her expression.

"In private?"

"Nope. Even in public. I will want to show you off."

"Toward other men?" She turns pale.

He nods with a pucker, "Rather stay here with Isaiah?"

"I would not. You request much of me."

"Total change if you take a big step like this Mary."

"I am terrified of this. I will never lie to you."

"Don't mistake me for a bad guy. I'm not. I'm just very open and I expect my mate to be the same."

"Your mate. I shiver at the notion Keith. It excites me to dream of this."

"I'll be back out tomorrow to work on the barn. I have a challenge for you." He looks over his brow at her.

"What is this challenge you speak of?"

"Envision three things you suspect I might want you to do for me that is open minded. Nothing too simple. I want you to really think about this. If in the process you change your mind about me I'll understand."

"I will not change my desires."

Keith steps closer to her after looking around him for prying eyes.

His palm caresses her left profile making her melt, "Offer me one prediction of what I might expect of you. As I touch you now."

"You say you wish to show me off. Would you undress me in front of others?"

"No. You would undress yourself."

Her eyes tremble in their sockets as she stares up at him, "If you so wished it. I would do as you asked."

"Time will tell." He winks at her.

"Yes it will." She hesitates, "We should be more cautious."

"Tonight? Seduce Isaiah. As you do picture me. Do something to him that you have never done before."

"I have not done much of anything. He claims me. I do not begin things. It is a man's job to be in control."

"I couldn't agree more." He chuckles lowering his hand away from her face.

"Is it wrong for a Mennonite woman to seduce her husband?"

"It is sinful for a wife to take control."

"You know Isaiah better than anyone. Would he punish you for attempting something new?"

"Perhaps not. He gets very frisky late at night."

"Ever suck his dick?"

"Is that not unsanitary?" She cringes slightly.

"There's your challenge. Suck his dick until you make him cum in your mouth."

A look of sheer terror flows across her face.

"You would want me to do this to you?"

"Absolutely. With passion. Swallow every drop."

She fans herself abruptly, "I will attempt this. And, envision doing this to you."

"If he disagrees and gets mad stop immediately. It must look like you want to please him in new ways. To spice up your relationship."

"I will do this. For you."

"I can't wait to burn this damned blue dress. And, that white bonnet on your head."

"I would have nothing to wear then."

"I'll buy you a whole new wardrobe of sexy clothing."

"Oh my!" Without warning she risks kissing him on the lips before pulling away and darting up her stairs.

He rubbed his chin and shook his head.

Too much fun.

At the screen door he calls out, "Time to head home."

Britney and Grace walk to the door together eating oatmeal cookies. Grace looks back at her Mother who had rushed past her and headed upstairs.

"Is my Mother okay?" Grace questions.

"Yeah. Something she ate I think." He chuckles in his thoughts, "Or will eat."

"Oh. I had fun Mister Foxx. Thank you for having me."

"Almost having you." He winks at her forcing a blush.

"That too. I will see you at school tomorrow." Grace hugs Brit from the side.

Brit then opens the door and walks out to the jeep with her Father.

"Everything alright Dad?"

"Yep. Long talk with Mary."

"Was it juicy?" She guffaws nudging his elbow.

"Not bad. We'll see how the night goes. You want ice cream?"

"After that cookie? You trying to make this hot body fat?"

"Yeah, you're right. Just sounded good."

"Soft serve in a cone. I'll share one with you. Three licks only."

"Sounds good."

His thoughts led to Mary. She would have her own soft serve tonight.

As he started the jeep he looks up to see Mary then notes his daughter texting on her cell. His eyes return to Mary. In the full window he see's Mary drop her dress to the floor followed by her slip. There she stood totally naked before him.

God she was beautiful. Even after having two children her body was curvy.

She waved at him and blew a kiss. He merely waved back.

The drive home to the ice cream parlor was quiet.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers