All Comments on 'Brittany'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another good one. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
excellent

What a wonderful love story! Great characters, excellent introduction, a carefully constructed build-up, and tender love scenes written with great skill. This is Romance story telling at its best; excellent work by a fine author. Five stars.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

I like happy endings. BTW, enjoyed the story also :)

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

Solid story. But I have to admit as I was nearing the end, I would find another incomplete story. Boy did I get fooled.

5 stars and thank you for another great story.

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956over 2 years ago

Good story, but not quite as good as some of your other ones.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Another homerun for sure. I thought in the beginning he would end up with Kalamazoo despite the name of the story, I love the way you tied everything up so nicely.

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story, well done

CUCK972CUCK972over 2 years ago

I love this story and hope there's more.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Another Great story by the master,R410a! Enjoyed it all.

Cheers

SAGE

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterover 2 years ago

I was scrolling down the list of new stories, saw your name and didn't hesitate, never been disappointed in the past, wasn't today. Thanks.

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersover 2 years ago

A nice one. Very sweet. I was afraid she would scare him off eventually, but she didn’t.

rpaultrpaultover 2 years ago

As always a 5.

You never fail to bring us joy.

Thanks

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 2 years ago

Good story, thought it was going to take a dark path when the girlfriend started showing possessive tendencies, but it didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have great details! I love the hair on Bruce's manly chest that tickles Brittany's breast and nipples. Bruce is one sexy man who deposits his sexy man cream deep in her womb. Great story, as always!

P.S. I'd love to see you update Tilly, and give that young man a hairy chest in the added details!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sweet story, indeed!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A pretty good story. I thought that some of the sex scenes seemed to be more clinical than they were erotic or romantic. That said, it was a very enjoyable story.

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Great job, thanks for sharing. I can't understand why lovers have to become sluts and whores; all the other degrading names authors use.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Meh. A good idea executed poorly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story teller with wholesome feel good endings. Like the fact all the women in your stories have hairy pussies...real life.not some bald 10 year old. Being a retired Dr. I can tell you most all women have hair, especially from about 30 to 35 years and on. Maybe a trim during swimsuit season , but that is it.

Anyway keep up the good stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An enjoyable girl next door romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What can I say, except another great story. I'm getting to run out of your stories, and I don't want to go to any others so get some more written. You've ruined me for anyone else. 15 stars

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon195512 months ago

I truly enjoyed reading your story from the beginning to the end, a tremendous, romantic love story! I wish my first wife would have been so eager to have sex with me as Brittany was with Bruce......sigh. I gave it 5 stars, would have given it more if I could've.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful, 10 stars! You are a master storyteller!

Magic_CapMagic_Cap6 months ago

A bit too "sex-heavy" for my taste: I miss the depiction of the emotional side, the feelings, especially of Bruce. So it reads *to me* (!) a bit like Brittany is nothing more than a sex toy for him that he merely uses.

It's not clear from the story that he ultimately marries her and why - what a shame! IMVHO there would have been (much) more in it !

3/5 stars !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So glad to see that the women (and men) in your stories are happy with the hairy bodies -- hairy pussies, cocks, chest and abs -- and not so anxious to shave clean. Your men have very sexy hairy chests, and the hair tickles the women's nipples and entertains them in the area of touch -- and the women's hairy mounds provide great taste for their men! The sight of the sexy body har is truly a sexy and entertaining appearance. Love what you write Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It was a nice story. Some creative stuff in there. It seemed like the sex overwhelmed the romance of the relationship. Maybe less of the "Fuck me because I'm your cheap slut whore." vernacular and a bit more of making love? The story plot had relatively small obstacles on the way to the story resolution. Greater hurdles creating more angst on the reader's part for the successful relationship would have been beneficial. It still earned 5 stars because it was pleasant reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.