Brittany

Story Info
She was no longer just my sisters friend, she'd grown up.
12.7k words
4.67
33.2k
65
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers

While stationed overseas in my early twenties I met and began dating a 19 year old girl from Frankfurt. That in and of itself is not significant, her being a skinny thing one would think you'd split in two if you had intercourse with her was. I'm no porn star, but am on the high side of average. Not only did she take everything I had to offer, once she was used to me she did so with gusto. We ravaged one another for nearly fifteen months before I rotated. We stayed in contact for a short season, then lost touch. Ironically, she found me through my daughters face book page. She married, had five kids and is a grandma eleven times over. If I ever return to Germany she insists we get in touch for coffee.

Brittany

When did that skinny girl down the street become a woman? I wondered to myself.

It was the third time she'd walked down the sidewalk in front of the shop in less than a half hour, she would search the window in my office hoping to see me at my computer and wave. Her name is Brittany, I've known her since I was a few months shy of twenty and she was sixteen running around with my younger sister, who had since gone into the Navy upon graduation. Brittany decided to stay home with her ailing mother and take online courses for accounting. Her dad had split after it was discovered her mother had terminal cancer which was eighteen months ago.

The divorce was quick and severe for him, when his abandonment was considered by the judge it didn't sit well, to top it off her mom's attorney brought out the fact that he was already living with a new woman much younger and pregnant. Though infidelity was not supposed to be grounds for divorce in our state just hearing about it on top of the rest made a difference in the settlement. Say what you will about justice supposedly being unbiased but when that female judge was done hearing all the facts, she dropped the hammer on Brittany's dad. A ravenous lawyer could have appealed the decision which would only add to his already insurmountable legal fees. He tucked tail and slithered away.

Her dad wisely let it drop and paid out half of everything making her mom not wealthy but comfortable. When her mom passed on Brittany would have enough in a trust to live in the house she grew up in. She had no siblings, everything would go to her, house included. I, on the other hand, was a young man of twenty-four struggling to make a business work. I'd grown up on the side street adjacent to my building which was located on the last street zoned commercial with everything beyond zoned residential for miles.

Those subdivisions had been built in the sixties and seventies, the streets were lined with large Maple trees overhanging the road as well as mature trees of all sorts in the yards. Our childhood home was about halfway down that mile-long street, I now live at the back of my business at one end of the street, the other end butts with another main drag a mile away. Since the school bus stopped at both ends the kids could decide which they wanted to take but had to take that bus the entire school season. My sister and I had always gotten the bus on the end of the street where my business now was.

Considering our parents had died when we were young, we had been raised on that street with our grandparents. I had been taking business management classes at the local community college while working part time at a cabinet making shop. By the time my sister graduated and went into the Navy our grandparents were at a stage in life where they wanted to sell and move to a warmer climate, namely southern Alabama where she was from.

When they moved I chose to live in one of those rent by the week or month places, you've seen the sign in front of apartment complexes. One-bedroom apartments starting at $399 a month, I lucked out and found one of the nicer facilities, there was no pool or any amenities like that, but it was clean and well-lit for security purposes. A retired Army major had bought it and catered to the local military base personnel, I happened to get a one bedroom. Next to me was a young Polynesian girl who attended the local university. How I was able to buy the building my business was in and ultimately start the business is mostly because of her.

There were no laundry facilities on site, the old laundry had been torn out and the new area was weeks away from being finished. Fortunately, there was a twenty-four-hour laundromat a block and a half away. I bought one of those wagons with big pneumatic tires like you see at nursery centers. I used that to cart my laundry down the street and back, it made more sense than driving my truck a block and a half. I'd met and conversed with Kalama several times in the mornings as we were leaving for school, on a Thursday evening I had loaded my wagon and was about to make my way to the laundromat when she walked out of her apartment. She commented on my wagon and said she wished she felt safe enough to do something like that.

You know what my response was, "toss your laundry bag on with mine and we can walk together". Over the following weeks and months we became well acquainted, not in a romantic way, just close friends, it was early April when I noticed a significant change in Kalama, she was moody, more tired than usual, dressing what seemed sloppily for her. I was talking about it with a new mom in my econ class when the light bulb was turned on, not by me, by my friend, Kalama was pregnant.

Thursday evenings seemed to be the slowest time at the laundry so we always went about nine, as we were waiting for the dryers I asked her.

"How far along are you?"

I thought her eyes were going to bug out of her head, with a panicked look she began to cry. When I put my arm around her shoulders she slumped to my chest and sobbed. It lasted about five minutes, she took a deep breath, sat up and faced me.

"I'm four months, is it really that noticeable? I've tried so hard to hide it."

"Oh, there's no baby bump that I see, but being around you every week I noticed the changes in your behavior. I was talking to a girl in class who happens to be a new mom and she told me it sounded like you were pregnant. Otherwise I wouldn't have known."

She sat up straight and looked about the room as though she were contemplating before she spoke. Hanging her head and quickly picking it up she looked at me.

"When school is done in late May I will not be around for people to see my big tummy, daddy is having me flown home to Bora Bora.

"What? You live on Bora Bora?"

She sniffled and blew her nose yet another time, "Yes, my parents own several deluxe above the water cabins, they're on stilts about twelve feet above the ocean. He will send men to take me home. They will be a welcome sight."

Now I was completely confused, "So... you're telling me that your parents are wealthy and will send people to move you back home after graduation?" She nodded. "Then why the hell are you living in a dinky single apartment with no laundry when you could be living in a condo or on campus?"

That question brought about another five minutes of crying into my chest, "I was the classic spoiled child who was determined to do it all on my own. I had money in a college fund, I soon found out that it went quickly when I tried living as I did back home. Father told me I'd made my bed and now needed to lie in it, he called it "tough love". I made up my mind that I would do it alone and moved into the apartment almost two years ago. I didn't know it, but he had people watching over me, including my finances. I found it odd that money would suddenly appear in my account. It was never very much, but every penny helps. When I told mom about the baby six weeks ago she immediately reinstated my allowance and told me to come home after school."

I found myself asking, "If he has people watching you, why don't they just take you home?"

"Oh, they don't work directly for my dad, he hired a security agency to watch over me. Like I said, I didn't know about these people until mom mentioned it."

The picture was becoming a bit clearer but still not in focus, "Okay, so how did you end up pregnant? I mean beyond the obvious?"

"One of my professors was from Tahiti which is southeast of Bora Bora, we made an instant connection culturally, I wasn't looking for anything more than a platonic relationship, you know, someone from home. He sensed how lonesome and homesick I was and made the most of an opportunity, I only slept with him three times but that was enough, he promised he would pull out when I thought I was fertile, he didn't. But it goes beyond that, I developed a new software program that he claims belongs to his department."

More confusion on my part, "How does that work? Why would he claim it as his?"

"He says I developed it using school equipment and time, except I didn't. I documented everything as I went, I never used school equipment or did anything during class, it was all evenings and weekends at home. I'm not in that class anymore but he calls every few weeks, he harasses me if we meet on campus."

"Well what's the big deal about him claiming it, why would he want to do that?"

She laughed then scowled, "Because once I'm gone he'll claim the copyright and take credit for it, he can't legally profit from the program, but he'll boost his stature, his department funding and consequently his salary. They do it all the time, it isn't right, but they still get away with it."

I became more attentive toward her after that night, I had noticed a few times that a middle-aged Hawaiian looking guy had banged on her door, she never answered but after he'd leave she would come to my apartment. Seems the guy had gotten to the point where he was stalking her at home, of course, how do you prove that? She decided to leave it alone and bide her time. On one evening just before her graduation he was excessively loud, banging on her door, yelling her name, by the time I stepped into the walkway the major was already there, the guy was smart enough not to challenge him.

With three days left until graduation she wasn't sure what to do, she wanted to clean the apartment and she needed to be out of it by six Friday night. I had an air mattress and offered to have her stay with me, she could have the bed. When she protested I reminded her of the now slightly visible baby bump, she would take the bed. She rubbed her tummy, smiled and thanked me. I was done with school having received a two-year associate degree the week before and was now working full time at the cabinet shop. We cleaned Thursday night until just after ten, I worked the next day until three and helped her finish things by six.

The pizza place down the street sounded like a great idea for supper, we had just finished and were nursing a beer each when the professor and two others walked in being very aggressive with her. I stood and pushed one of the goons who in turn punched me, it was on, I was fighting, kicking, punching, and doing anything I could to stay on my feet. It was a losing effort as the three together were kicking my ass, out of nowhere I heard grunts, groans, thuds, and cries of pain as those three were taken out by the major. Where he had come from, I knew not whence, but I was damned sure glad he did, I have no idea what kind of kung-fooey-louie stuff he'd learned in the Army, but it had them laying in a heap. When the cops arrived, they got our statements, then told us to go on our way.

Sitting together on the couch Kalama kept thanking me for defending her, she jumped a little when the baby kicked, taking my hand she put it on her tummy. I marveled as that tiny creature growing inside her moved around, I had never felt that before. I kept my hand in place for several minutes, when it stopped she told me it must be content where it was positioned. The next day I had her at the university in plenty of time for the graduation ceremony, I asked if her dads goons would be in attendance.

"Nope, they won't arrive until late tonight, I'll get a room at one of the airport hotels."

I was put out, "No you won't, you'll stay with me, they can pick you up in the morning."

An hour later I watched her walk across the platform smiling as she received her diploma. When the students were dismissed she began working her way to me, from the corner of my eye I saw the beat up and bruised professor approaching, I was next to her just seconds before he was.

"Is that my baby you're carrying? If it is I'm gonna make sure you can't leave the country."

Without a moment's hesitation I spoke, "It's mine asshole, now piss off and leave her alone."

She instantly followed with, "Yes, it's not yours, I live with Bruce, you only wish it was yours."

Two rather large guys with security arm bands quietly and swiftly escorted him away from the crowd. Walking to my truck she clutched my arm.

"Once again I must thank you. I'll never be in this country again, I don't need a weight around my neck like him to complicate my life any more than I have already. It's good that daddy's men weren't here, he would have been in the hospital a very long time."

I gave the "yeah right" look, she stopped suddenly, holding me from going further.

"Bruce, my father is very wealthy, he warned me about men like him and trying to do things on my own, it was my rebellious streak that landed me in this mess. You have been a good friend and protected me, my father will make sure you are well rewarded."

No more was said about it. I made up a pasta dish for supper, just something simple, as she stood at the sink washing dishes I reached over her putting another plate in the water. As I pulled back her hands came out of the water and grabbed my wrists, moving them in front of her she placed my hands on her baby tummy moving them back and forth. I got the hint and began softly caressing her tummy, as her head fell back against my chest her hands moved mine to her swollen breasts softly pushing them into the fleshiness.

I was a bit bewildered, we were friends and I had purposely kept my thoughts appropriate throughout for fear I would somehow take advantage of her. Yet here I was with my hand on her breasts and hers holding mine in place. I spoke softly, "Kalama?"

She turned and looked up into my face, on tip toes she kissed me full on the lips then stood back with her hands on my shoulders.

"You have been a good friend to me all these months, you have protected me, looked out for me, you even helped me with laundry. Bruce, I will never see you again after tomorrow morning, I know my father will reward you financially. But to me that isn't enough, I want to reward you with my body, it's all I have to give that is completely mine. Will you make love with me?"

That was the night I realized why some men are turned on by a woman when she's pregnant. I couldn't get enough of her, as we made out with her on her back I would slide my hand over the baby bump and into the silky long black hair that covered her tiny mound. It wasn't trimmed or waxed, it was natural, my fingers would softly slither through her pubic hair as they made their way to her love channel, her vulva was wet and inviting. I savored the slick warm juice that coated her labia, I sucked my finger and knew I needed to lick that.

With my face buried in her pussy she moaned, groaned and wiggled about as I ministered to her protruding clit, it was like a half inch long penis, her hips were bucking, hands grabbing as much sheet as possible, head back and chanting a continual chorus of Uh, Uh, Uh as she thrust her hips into me. I thought she was going to crush my head when her thighs clamped shut, as she relaxed I moved up taking a hard nipple in my mouth which caused her to flinch.

"Please don't suck, they're so sensitive, I like it when you play softly."

I licked around the areola several times on each breast then softly kissed the nipples. With no fear of pregnancy, she told me she wanted me bareback, in her words, skin on skin. Positioned to enter her she wrapped her legs behind and pulled me forward, the head of my dick began opening the outer, then the inner labia. As my dick entered she let out a long "ahhhhh" and pushed against me. We rocked back and forth in that position for several minutes, when she was relaxed and taking all my length she whispered, "more, faster" to which I complied.

She had climaxed once and asked if I was close, when I told her "no", she put her hands on my chest.

"From behind, I want it from behind and don't worry about the baby, do me hard."

Ten minutes later I was moaning into the darkness as she screamed into the pillow. Other than the heaving of our chests and her vaginal walls gently squeezing in an effort to get me hard again our bodies were nearly motionless. Her little ass was pushing back as hard as my abdomen was pushing forward. As much as I wanted an instant replay I knew my dick was not going to cooperate. When I released the grip on her hips she fell forward onto her side, a smile plastered on her face, I watched a tiny trickle of cum leak into the thigh gap.

She reached for me to lay beside her, "Thank you Bruce, that was wonderful, I think the baby liked it too, it's sure been lively since I laid down. I must leave in the morning, it's not likely I'll ever see you again, but I will always remember this night."

We had her bags ready to go by seven, her dads goons were due to arrive at eight, when they showed up I nearly crapped my pants, coming down the walkway were two of the biggest men I had ever seen. As they came nearer Kalama said something in their native language, they in turn made a nod of the head and shook my hand. Thank god it wasn't a hand squeezing contest, their hands were almost twice the size of mine. She asked that I walk her to the limo, at the door she pushed the baby bump against me, kissed me, put her hands on either side of my face and whispered.

"You are a good man Bruce, the lady that gets your heart will be lucky. In time one of daddy's lawyers here in the states will be in contact with you. I have no idea when, it will likely be when you least expect it. I love you Bruce."

She slipped inside, the escort closed her door, shook my hand again, climbed in and that was that. Which brings us to the present.

I hadn't heard anything from a lawyer after she left and didn't count on her promise for anything. What she wanted and what daddy wanted may well have been two entirely different things. I had been employed at the cabinet shop a little over a year getting nowhere. Though I was making a wage, paying my bills and putting a little away for a rainy day, I had also reached the conclusion my job was a dead end.

I felt that corners were being cut not only in assembly but materials as well, the end product was not what the brochures said. When our folks died dad had a life insurance policy of fifty thousand on him and twenty on mom, by today's standards that's nothing, when they took out those policies it was a generous amount with intentions to add as they went. Our grandparents put that money into investments which had matured through the years to the point that Jan and I each had sixty-seven thousand dollars to do with as we pleased. We could do so at the age of twenty-one, but neither of us had touched it.

Having a steady job and the inheritance money still in the bank I began daydreaming about opening a custom cabinet shop. Cookie cutter cabinet shops were everywhere, custom shops were few and far between, everybody wanted the quick buck. I'd been to visit the folks who lived next to Grampa and granny for years and was telling him about my dream, his ears perked up immediately.

"Well ya know, most of your grandad's carpentry tools are still in my storage shed, he was always gonna come back for um, he told me this past summer to sell the stuff and keep the money for storage. I don't want no money for storage, and I haven't tried to sell anything yet. Hell, I got no idea what any of that stuff is worth."

R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers