Brittany & Jon: Anniversary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea asked what rumors and he said he would say in a minute but that he had something else to show her. He played the part with the girl impaling herself on the cock of one of the strippers. Chelsea raised her eyebrows.

"Who is that? Brittany claims it isn't her, but that she doesn't know who it is because she doesn't remember that part of the party."

"I can't say who it is either, but I do know that Brittany is right. First of all she didn't give that stripper a blow job. I was there during that part and I didn't see it. I left before the end, when some of the girls started taking off their tops," seeing the unbelieving look on his face she continued, "I did see Brittany without hers, she was one of the first, but I didn't see her do suck anyone while handcuffed. And I did leave before that incident."

She paused as she looked at the image again than said, "That recording doesn't show enough of her head or body to say who it is."

"I was afraid of that but there is one more thing I want to show you and Brittany, someone else's identity I need to know even more than this one."

His wife said, "My arms are beginning to hurt."

He ignored her as he pressed buttons, "Jon please, my arms are cramping."

He left the room and came back with a small spray bottle. He carefully removed her top than sprayed her upper arms, with the pain reliever, next he adjusted the position of her arms. Placing them in what he hoped was a more comfortable position.

"Jon please undo the handcuffs."

Chelsea said, " I was wondering why you put them on her."

He sighed and said, "I explained that Brittany. I am sorry but I need to make sure you stay."

He turned to their guest and said, "I did it just the way they did it at her bachelorette party. I have only one copy of this recording and I need to make sure she doesn't destroy it or leave before its done. I need those answers."

Chelsea nodded and he said now to the next scene.

Brittany said, "Before you go on I need to use the bathroom again."

"We already did that."

"I need to take a dump now."

"You can hold it, you have before."

"I've already been holding it."

"I would like to get this done."

"Jon, if you don't let me go the bathroom now I am going to make a big smelly mess that you will have to clean up!"

He just sighed and went over to her but instead of opening the handcuffs he untied her legs and helped her up. They walked to the bathroom and he lifted up her skit as she sat down on the toilet. Her panties were still off so he didn't have to worry about that. She looked at him funny but he stayed with her. Soon he heard her grunt slightly followed by a couple of plops in the water. A few seconds later there were a couple more. Finally after a few more seconds a another grunt there was a smaller plop. She said she was done. He surprised her by having some TP ready to use. He got down on his knees next to the toilet and reached in between her legs.

When she realized what he was going to do she said, "Wipe away from my pussy. I don't want any infections."

He said, "I know."

He reached down under her, with the hand that had the TP in it. He felt her butt crack and proceeded to wipe the TP across the inside of the crack, beginning in the front and going backwards. He was glad it hadn't been that smelly or messy of a bowel movement. He wiped a couple of times just to make sure, using clean paper each time. Again, though, he found himself getting excited. Feeling her bottom like that was erotic. At one point as he was sliding the toilet paper back his finger pushed through it and entered her anus a tiny bit, just to the end of finger nail. She let out a cute yipe. Even cleaning the stuff off of her was sexy. Maybe if their relationship survived this night, both what was on the recording and the way he was treating her, he would suggest playing some kinky sex games where he had to wipe her like this. At one point, after dropping the TP, he felt her to make sure she was clean and ended up sticking a finger up her anus. It was only just past the first knuckle but the suddenness of it made her make that yipe sound again only louder. He apologized saying his finger slipped. She responded by just giving him a look that said "sure it did".

As he helped her up he said, "Brittany I am sorry for this, I...Am desperate... I need answers. I know I spoiled what should have been a happy celebration, throwing this at you like that, but I didn't know what else to do. There is still something on the recording that is even worst than what I have shown you. And because of that the rumors I once rejected now sound believable. Please forgive me, I will make it up to you one way or another."

She just gave him a dirty look.

As they were getting ready to leave she asked, "What rumors?" but was interrupted when Chelsea came in and said, "I think I know who that first girl is. I was studying her while you busy in here."

Both Brittany and Jon said asked at the same time, "Who is she?"

She motioned for them to follow her. They all went back to the living room and the TV. Jon sat Brittany down in the chair again but didn't tie her feet. Chelsea pointed out a certain portion of the girl's back they could see on the image.

She said, "Look here. What does that look like?"

"Part of tattoo," Brittany said.

"I think it is. If so than it could only be one of two girls. At the time of your party only two girls had tattoos on the small of their backs. Delina was one. And she is known for being wild."

"She was at my bachelorette party," Brittany said.

Jon asked, "you sure that is a tattoo? We can't see very much of it, it could be just shadow."

Chelsea said, "I know, but I examined it closely and looks like it has a curly cue which a shadow would not have."

He zoomed in on the curly cue and even though he still wasn't totally convinced he said that he would go with their judgment. But now it is time to go the next segment.

So saying he pressed the buttons again and this time the image jumped to a spot showing some of the people at the party. At the beginning of the recording the image was sharp, clear and stable. As time went on the picture got less and less stable, it got jerky at times. At two points the image jumped and suddenly the view was of feet, making it look like the camera had been dropped. It was almost as if the girl recording the images was drinking some of the booze they served. Now the image dropped suddenly and than stopped. It stayed were it had stopped, angled upward slightly. The edge of something or another was a dark spot in the corner of the play back. It looked like something was had blocked the camera. Next a girl came on the scene, she quickly got on her hands and knees in front of one of the strippers. At that point it was obvious she was completely naked. As they watched from the odd angle she took the stripper's cock into her mouth. It was hard to see her complete face because the something that blocked part of the image and the angle was bad, but as she sucked some blond hair fell along one side of her face.

Jon turned to his wife and her friend and asked, "Who is this girl?"

Brittany gasped and Chelsea looked closer. As far as they could tell from the angle the height and body shape of the girl was the same as Brittany's. Added to that was the fact that she had blond hair just like Brittany. The cock sucking was bad enough Brittany thought but seconds later another stripper came into view. His hardon came into the picture first, as he walked up to the girl's rear. He reached out with a hand, slowly pushing the fingers first in between the blond's butt crack, than slowly drawing them down and going in between her legs. It was obvious what the goal was even though they couldn't see it. A second later he began an in and out motion with two fingers. They could feminine groans come from the TV speakers. The guy withdraw his fingers looked at them, sucked on them than took two steps forward. The head of cock touched the butt of the girl. He placed one hand in his hard shaft, pushed it down slightly than moved forward half a step. When he was placed just right he shoved forward with his hips. There was a squeal of pleasure, and a male moan. His stopped his forward motion than withdrew, mostly, and shoved again harder. He moaned louder, and she let out a yip that could be half pain and half pleasure, but which sounded like the ones Brittany had let out in the bathroom. He stayed were he was for a moment than begun to pull out and thrust back in. She continued to suck the other guy as the second guy fucked her.

Jon said, "As I have told Brittany already I have seen this thing three times already. The third time I noticed something and zoomed in to see it closely."

He touched the controls again and the picture went back to when the guy was pulling almost out for the first time, he than zoomed in on the cock.

He said, "Here if you look closely you can see small drops of something red."

Both of the woman did look closer and there were tiny drops that could be red along the shaft.

"It looks like to me that someone just lost their cherry." He said, looking at his wife.

She looked at him, than back at the image than spun her head back as the realization of his stare hit her.

"You don't think that was me??! It couldn't be me and that first one be me too."

"We established that the first girl wasn't you. So this one could be." he said unemotionally.

She looked at him sharply than said, "That's not me either."

"She has your hair, your shape, and you said you were too drunk to remember this part of the party."

Brittany answered in a higher voice, "Its not me!! I would know if I did that. I was a virgin on our wedding night!"

Tears started to trickle out of Brittany's eyes as she finished. Jon replayed the scene after zooming back out to normal.

"I had been thinking the past couple of weeks, even before I got this recording, about our wedding night. Perhaps it was because of our up coming anniversary but all of a sudden it was on my mind. I thought of something I hadn't noticed that night. I was probably too wrapped up in pleasing you and my pleasure. But you had a whole lot easier time than a lot of people predicted. You had hardly any pain and you were aroused faster than some said you would be, once I was inside you."

Brittany looked shocked by his statement, More tears flowed as she said, sounding half way angry and half way sad, "You really think that was me?! You believe I would do something like that?"

Wondering how she could turn on the tears like that he opened his mouth to speak but she continued with a more tearful sounding voice, "That wasn't me. I know it looks like me but I... (sniff) it wasn't, It couldn't be. I wouldn't do that."

Chelsea looked at the image and said, "I have seen Brittany naked before. We used to be in gymnastics together and took showers together afterwards. We compared our bodies to our friends' bodies. We didn't talk about it, but I know each of us did it in our heads. So I have seen her without clothes and I think it could be her but It could not be her also. There are other girls with her build.

Brittany looked at her friend in horror and after taking another look at the screen she turned her head to face her friend saying, with even more tears in her voice and beginning to sound desperate, "tell him that wasn't me!"

She sniffed, glanced at the girl on the TV and sounding even more desperate said, "Tell him... I know it wasn't me, please tell him. ... tell him... please tell me I was a virgin on my wedding night, that I didn't blow it so close to my wedding, just because I got a little drunk."

The last was said sobbing, and she dropped her head with tears flowing out of her eyes.

Jon looked at her impassively, like he didn't believe her acting, but as Chelsea gave him a dirty look he went over to his wife and undid the handcuffs. Her friend went over to her, put her arms around Brittany, helped her to stand than took her over to the couch. She looked at the image now frozen on the screen. She began to cry again and Chelsea put her arms around her shoulders.

"That can't be me," she wailed.

After two moments Jon spoke, "I'm sorry Brittany... but could you tell me why you were running around first topless, than with just panties on?"

Brittany sniffed and after a moment stopped crying enough to look at him with puzzlement.

"It could help me to decide about those rumors." he said gently.

Chelsea said, "You have mentioned those rumors before. What are they?"

He sighed and said, "the first one is more than a rumor, I heard it from the source, my best man. He was talking to someone over the phone while I was over visiting him once. I don't think he knew I was able to hear. He mentioned that Brittany gave him a blow job on our wedding day. I thought about it and the only time she could have was during the reception, which means that even though it was oral sex, she had sex with someone else before she had sex with me on the day we got married."

Brittany gasped than said, "Nooo, I didn't.. I never gave him a blow job at any time and especially not on our wedding day."

"You have lied to me about what you did do during your party,"

At this point Chelsea said in a shocked tone , "Brittany!?"

Jon continued, "and this," here he pointed to the screen, "girl is certainly giving someone a blow job."

She looked at the screen and said, "No... I couldn't have given him a blow job, I was with you most of the time."

"Except when you were dancing with all those old boyfriends. You disappeared twice, at least, doing that time. And you kissed that one guy. I saw you dancing with him and I saw him lead you to the dark area where you stayed longer than you should. I went over there and saw you kissing him and saw him massaging your boobs. You let him do both! And later you lied to me about it."

She looked shocked and stricken, "That's all he did. He wanted to do more but I won't allow him to. I know he did what you said but that's all, I led him back to the main dance floor. And I never even kissed your best man."

"I know you led him away that was why I didn't say anything about it when you lied. But Kissing is not what we are discussing here."

"I never did that either."

Chelsea sounding shocked said, "You kissed someone at your wedding? I assume by his comment that it was more than a peck on the lips."

Brittany looked embarrassed, wiped her tears than said, "I don't know why I kissed him, and let him caress me like that but I put a stop to it when he tried to do more. It was like I had a flashback to our dates. But it didn't last long. He got me angry, it was like he was trying to seduce me. I was in my wedding dress, after just getting married and he seemed to want to get me first. I did kiss him twice but that was all. I had sex with Jon only, that goes for every type of sex. I saved myself for Jon,"

She glanced at the image still on the TV screen and said in a low voice, "I...I... I hope I did."

She swallowed, looked at her husband, swallowed again that said, "It wasn't my fault that I was topless. I...I ...it was after they took off the handcuffs. My blouse was soaked all the way through, even my bra was soaked. The booze was running down my side a little. I had a little bit of buzz, because of the booze they forced me to drink. Tiffany came to me and took me to the bathroom. She said it was to get me cleaned up. I went along with her and after we got inside and the door closed she started to unbutton my blouse. I must have looked at her funny because she said I had to get it off to get cleaned up. She finished undoing it than slipped it off my shoulders. She wrung it out in the sink, and told me to turn around. I did, she than began to undo my bar. I said hey, and stepped forward away from her. She told me my bra needed to dry too, and that she had seen plenty of naked breasts so there was nothing to be nervous about. Since she was one of the two girls present that where Bi so I knew she was probably right about seeing naked boobs. I still didn't like it but I could feel the wet cloth against my skin, so I allowed her to undo it and to slip it off my shoulders. She turned me around and looked at me. I shivered some but she said I didn't have anything to be ashamed about in the boob department. They were beautiful she said. I liked to hear that. And my boobs were tingling some. When she had taken off my blouse she had dragged the material over my nipples, even through the bra... I felt the cloth rub my nipples. It had sent tinkling sensations through my boobs. The same thing happened when she took off my bra.

"Now she took a towel and began to rub my side, she worked her way up to my boobs and began to gentle rub them with the towel. It felt good. She than very gently rubbed it across the nipples of both breasts. She did that for a few seconds just going back and forth. I know I sighed in pleasure. At that point she breathed deeply in through her nose. A couple of guys had caressed my boobs once or twice and I knew how good it could feel. But she moved the towel more. Before I realized it she had put the towel down and was caressing them with her bare hands. I don't know when she switched. At one point I looked down and watched her caress them. She very gently and softly tweaked my nipples. I could barely feel it but it created waves of pleasure."

Jon said, "So that is why you ask for me to do that on our honeymoon."

"Yes, I decided I liked it. But I looked at Tiffany's face and she most have seen something there for she moved her head forward and kissed me. Full on the lips. Gently at first but than open mouth, I.. uh I kissed her back."

That last was said with a small voice. After which she paused for a moment.

"She broke the kiss, and as she moved her head back she breathed in through her nose again like she was smelling something. But as she pulled back I followed her, wanting more. I noticed a half smile on her face before I got caught her. I kissed her, hard. But suddenly after maybe half a minute, I realized who I was kissing. I think my eyes popped open and I drew back suddenly in shock. I felt fear and guilt. I was kissing someone like that a week before I was to get married and it was... it was a girl. I... stumbled through something out about being sorry, I'm not sure if it was sorry I had stopped kissing her or because I had. I began to back to the door and saw a look of shock and disappointment on her face. I apologized and said I wasn't ready for that. Than I turned and ran from the bathroom. I..uh... I, uh, forgot that I was topless."

Here she looked up at her husband and said, "I am telling the truth, I didn't think about it until I saw two other girls take of their tops and I felt a cool breeze, probably from the air conditioner, on my boobs. I looked down at them and my mouth dropped open. That explained the lustful looks the strippers were giving me. By that time it was too late they had already seen me, and had obviously gotten a good look. Someone put one of those large glasses of the booze in my hand and I took a big swallow. After that I just wondered around talking with some of my friends. Two of the strippers came over to me and tried to talk, I knew what they wanted so I pretty much ignored them. I had more of a buzz than I had when they released me, someone kept giving me full glasses of the drink. I swear to you I never got a glass but every time I put one down I found I had one in my hand soon after. I did drink some of it. But I wasn't that drunk, I knew what I was doing and I knew I better keep away from those guys. I still wanted to be good.

"Some of the girls began to encourage me to dance for them. I had danced at a two other bachelorette parties and they wanted me to dance like that here, one last time. I... never told you about those dances Jon because they were dirty dancing that I did while drunk. Anyway someone started music and I started to sway to it and soon was dancing," she paused than quickly added, "but I never danced that close to them. I swear Jon. I never touched them like that. Yes, I wanted to but I also wanted to save that for you. I danced for quite a few minutes and they appreciated it, which inspired me to get more wild, but I soon stopped for they looked like they were going to grab me. I walked away from them and talked with some of the girls that were there.