Brittany Ch. 02: Exploration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Scott had started jerking off moments after coming in an effort to maintain his erection, a simple task with the visual of the sultry beauty getting fucked right in front of him. Heeding her request, he hopped from the couch and scooped a handful of Vaseline, smearing his cock thoroughly. The standard rule of anal was "more lube" and with Brittany, this was a must; her smoldering rectum was like a vice. Taking the excess jelly, he spread it around her puckered anus, alternately pushing some just inside with his index and middle fingers. He then centered the head of his cock against the rubbery spoked circle and began to push slowly but insistently. Watching the pinkish orifice spread open was a sight he never tired of seeing and his lips parted with lust as he was soon poking against her sphincter. With some more effort, the glans popped through the clamping muscle and began sliding smoothly into Brittany's steaming and suffocating rectum.

She gasped with delight as her asshole was gradually impaled on his dick, marveling yet again at how the unnatural filling of her behind was so uniquely pleasurable. Feeling his pubic hair against the crack of her ass, the head of his dick tapping her colon, Brittany moaned and rested her upper body flat on the couch. Her freshly vacated pussy still tingling only heightened the deviant enjoyment of the sodomy. She stayed motionless, savoring his full length inside of her knowing how he liked to just feel her slick channel envelop his flesh.

Hornier even more than her normal ravenous level, Brittany was impatient and after just a minute, she began to ease forward. Leaving half of his shaft in her asshole she then rolled back, then ahead again slightly faster. Escalating the velocity each time, he was soon swept away with her urgency and started to truly fuck her up the ass. Having performed this act dozens of times, it still remained as glorious as the first but was more intense due to the circumstances. Twice his frantic reaming of her succulent behind led to his cock popping out and both times he plowed back in her now gaped orifice instantly.

As she did on most occasions (despite the ability to climax from anal alone half the time), Brittany reached between her legs and started tweaking her clitoris. After a few seconds two fingers were slithering inside her pussy, a squeak from her lips feeling his rod through the wall of flesh and tissue. The thought of having another dick in place of the digits swept over her and the mental picture on top of the physical pleasure immediately sent her rocketing into orgasm. Pulsing spasms ripped through her asshole, concentrated in her sphincter and his cock was choked joyously. Leaving her fingers buried to the last knuckle as the same convulsing took place in her cunt, Brittany wailed in ecstasy.

Fighting through ejaculation with his dick buried in her rectum while she climaxed had become a trial of endurance and will for Scott.

Continuing to slam into her relentlessly while going through NFL rosters in his head for distraction, he knew this time was going to be a loss. Just ten minutes inside the scalding cauldron, less than twenty after spilling his seed, he began coming again. His back arched with the strain of getting every centimeter of cock into Brittany's asshole, he unleashed bolts of spunk into her bowels, she screaming louder feeling the viscous load.

After a few minutes of frenzied writhing from both, her sphincter squeezed his wilting dick from her sizzling bowels. With her anus still puckering rapidly, mildly but visibly gaped and her breathing somewhat ragged, Brittany took a deep breath and turned her gaze to Trevor.

"Worked out good that he went first," she exhaled, "Loosened me up some but I'm still gonna need you to take it slow at first, okay? My asshole is pretty tight."

Looking at her blankly, he asked: "Now? Like right this second?"

His dick still burly despite being fully limp, Brittany rolled her eyes and crawled over to him. She placed a hand on one thigh, lifted his moist shaft with the other and without pause took his entire slab into her mouth. Bobbing her head slowly, she placed extra effort into suction, her cheeks hollowing. He started to get hard rather quickly and she began jerking him off at the base, only able to get the glans and a couple inches inside. In just a few minutes she was satisfied that his erection was full tilt and sat back.

"Sorry I had to put you through that," she snickered with sarcasm, "But even as big as that thing is, I don't think it'd get in my ass soft."

Brittany uncapped the Vaseline while giving her explanation for the 'traumatic' blowjob and coated his massive cock with both hands. She then climbed onto the couch on her back, pulling her firm satiny thighs back until her knees were pressing into her tits.

"I want to be able to see this and please take it easy," she offered softly.

Trevor shuffled into position holding his meaty hose up and pointed it at Brittany's glistening rosebud. Trying to calm himself (this was just the 3rd time he'd been allowed to try anal), he repeated the phrase 'nice and easy' in his head as his flesh touched hers. Using every ounce of restraint, he pushed against and into the flexible circle with the minimum force possible. All three watched with vigilance as the bulbous knob slid forward, smoothing out and stretching the ridges of her anus. As the knob disappeared halfway into her behind Brittany's eyelids began getting heavy, her mouth starting to hang open. The pleasure thus far was fantastic but she still had doubts in regards to pain and was on standby ready to stop him at any given moment.

As her rosebud stretched its widest when the glans went through the vice of her sphincter, Brittany closed her eyes, back arching from the pressure. Slipping through into her slick, withering rectum the circle of her anus snapped down around the shaft and she released a sigh of relief. He kept easing forward at the same methodical pace, the lovely blonde's breathing in quick bursts, until finally buried to the hilt. She twisted her torso slightly; the head of cock was in her colon and uncomfortable but the pleasure remained greater. Asking him to hold still, she quivered while her asshole throbbed, adjusting. After a full minute she started to nod her head and rock her hips, whispering for him to "Go, but take it easy."

The ecstasy was overwhelming for both; him a tighter, hotter crevice than he could imagine, her more perversely stuffed than ever before. Retracting half of his dick, he pushed steadily back inside, Brittany meeting him. In another minute, she said "A little faster" and he complied, the greasy hum of penetration picking up. Dropping a hand between her legs, the blonde rubbed her soaked pussy, instantly gyrating jerkily from the contact, blurting: "Harder! Oh God, fuck my ass!" Leaning into her he began pounding his cock into her bowels, drawing a wince from her at the depth but without complaint.

The caressing of her snatch became more fervent with every passing second and she soon screamed as a crushing orgasm raced through her privates. The stifling contractions in her behind were mind-numbing to Trevor and he pistoned back and forth even faster. She climaxed for about two minutes and then held her hands up to him.

"Okay, you gotta stop," she gasped. "I want my DP right now but you're gonna be in my pussy. Scott, what's the best way?"

***

Moments later, Trevor was in the bathroom cleaning off Vaseline so his condom wouldn't slide off. Scott and Brittany were making out and heavy petting on the carpet in the living room, the blonde grinding against him with lust. Rock hard already, she was lubing him up per his suggestion and eager to mount his friend when he returned. In typical Brittany urgency, she pulled Trevor to the floor as soon as he was in reach and seconds later she was swinging her legs over him. Reaching down, she grabbed his cock and aimed it at her dripping snatch before lowering her body slowly, impaling herself on the rod. Craning her neck with a howl of pleasure, she rotated gently in his lap for a few moments and then looked up at Scott.

"Put it in my ass."

Trying his best to not make any contact with Trevor proved difficult but was minimal as he knelt behind her, a hand between her shoulders to push her down. With her splendid ass cheeks spread wide, he took in the deviant image of her cunt stuffed with cock, her slightly distended asshole winking above. Aiming his wand, he lined it up and eased ahead steadily but forcefully and Brittany's mouth immediately fell open. Without pause Scott continued sinking in, groaning, the normal constriction of her rectum magnified greatly with the huge cock present in her snatch.

Brittany literally fainted for a couple of seconds, the overwhelming and heavenly pleasure more than she could bear. Trevor was bouncing slightly, moving an inch or so up and down inside her while Scott continued his rear entry. Coming to, the blonde was only cognizant of her two holes, filled to bursting simultaneously. Trying to holler her incomprehensible delight, she could only whimper as if they were piercing her lungs.

Both men stunned at the pressure applied as a result of the dual penetration began blindly fucking her slowly as soon as Scott filled her behind. Holding her waist, Trevor lifted her up and down as Scott gripped her shoulders and slid back and forth, both at a moderate speed. Meanwhile Brittany was strangely silent aside from steady moans and incoherent babbling under her breath, her tantalizing body jerking.

Pulling back too far, Trevor's cock flopped from her snatch as they picked up speed and the three of them clumsily but quickly got back into place. In no time the two men were hammering their cocks in her pussy and asshole, going to full depth at the same time on each inward thrust. Gradually Scott began to enter her faster and the transition to alternating penetration was like a new experience to Brittany. She would get her cunt screwed, with all the pleasure that entailed and then in the next moment get fucked in her ass.

Fully adjusted to the act now, the men were soon drilling her vehemently and she started to climax, then again a few minutes later before a third orgasm that just continued. All three dripping sweat, huffing and grunting with exertion, Brittany's body was hammered between them for twenty minutes in total. Trevor then lifted the entire threesome as he came in her twat, Scott adding his load to her sloshing rectum moments later.

Unraveling soon after, the blonde stumbled off to take a quick shower after lying limp on the carpet for a long while. The two guys separately followed suit and soon after it was dejà vü moment as she was alternating blowjobs a second time.

As soon as both flag poles were at full mast again, Brittany requested for them to 'take' her while she lay on her side.

"That was amazing," she started sheepishly, "but I couldn't really move. Can't have you guys doing all the work. In fact, once you both get 'em back in me, kinda just stay still for a while and let me drive, okay?"

Within seconds her request was granted as the two guys snuggled up against her, the beauty holding a bent thigh up to clear the path. Keeping the same assignments, Trevor slid into her yawning cunt, Scott squeezing into her smoldering asshole. A minute to get acclimated and then Brittany began to buck back and forth, her arms wrapped around the bigger man's neck. Each thrust of her powerful lower body more urgent than the last, it was the two men soon getting jarred by urgent contact.

She began having another series of orgasms, the guys taking the initiative and pounding her while she'd writhe and shriek. Each time she'd gradually work up to slamming against them alternately until she'd come again. It went on this way for just over half an hour and then the males ejaculated a few minutes apart and brought the pornographic display to a close.

***

Exhausted and momentarily sated, Brittany "allowed" a long break; pizza was ordered and they lounged around watching TV. She stayed at the apartment until early evening and while there were no more DP's, there was still plenty of sex to be had. Roughly every hour or so one of the men would just position her how they wanted and ream her asshole or pillage her pussy. She of course dictated the orifice she wanted to have penetrated at that given moment and having come so much already, they'd fuck her for as long as forty-five minutes at a time.

She took a very long shower back at her dorm and slept longer than she ever had in life, sore but happy when she woke up late Sunday morning.

***

NEXT, Chapter 3:

"Hey, you're on the volleyball team, right? Brittany, um..."

"Collins," she finished, not even bothering to look up.

People talking to her in the library or whenever she was reading was a pet peeve.

"I'm Randy Sellers," she heard as a hand was thrust into her vision above the book.

'Why do I know that name?' she thought just as it hit her and she looked up with a smile.

The very good-looking guy who had just rudely interrupted her studies was in sole possession of the unofficial title of Big Man on Campus. A three-time all-conference point guard, current first team All-American, it was widely expected that he'd be a lottery pick in the next NBA draft.

Brittany wasn't the star-struck type but even she couldn't help but feel flattered that he knew who she was.

'Now what do you want?' she wondered.

"Mind if I sit?" he asked and she waved her hand towards the chair.

Over the next several minutes they chatted (well, he did) about how he'd been wanting to introduce himself after seeing her own (legitimate) athletic prowess. She was quickly bored but remained polite on the surface while her mind wandered.

Using her peripheral vision, she looked around at the relatively deserted library and almost laughed out loud at her immediate thought process.

'Scott hasn't even been gone for two days yet, you slut.'

Soon-ish...

12