Brittney is In Love! Pt. 01

Story Info
Brittney must have Evan, but he’s with Sarah now.
4.7k words
4.49
9.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittney and Evan had grown up together and had been friends their whole lives.

In high School Evan had grown into a tall handsome athletic young man. He had become popular and had dated many of the "hottest" girls in school, at least by typical teenage boy standards. He had always been kind to Brittney though, and was always a good friend.

Brittney felt that she had not been as lucky as Evan though. Evan was tall and lean, and he typically dated tall thin blond girls. Brittney was short. At five feet and two inches tall, she was a full foot shorter than Evan. She was not thin either. She was firm and fit, but she was also thick and curvy. She had large firm beautiful breasts, but Evan didn't seem to care much about breast size. She had a pretty face, with bright blue eyes that contrasted beautifully against her dark hair. Maybe Evan didn't notice her beauty because he naturally looked right over her head, or maybe because they had been friends since they were little.

Either way, Evan never seemed to think of her as a potential romantic partner. She was firmly in the dreaded friend zone. She did start dating other guys in high school, partly to see if Evan might get jealous, partly to try to move on and have her own life. She never stopped loving Evan though.

Now they were both at college, living in the same coed dorm just down the hall from each other. She got to see him every day. They still talked all the time, and frequently ate lunch together.

She stayed busy. She was studying hard to get into medical school. Biology, chemistry, physiology, she really did enjoy all of it. But whenever her mind had a free moment, she always found herself dreaming about Evan.

She loved their conversations. He was so thoughtful and curious about everything she had to say. She loved his handsome smile and his warm laugh. She loved how he listened intently when she shared things with him.

She hated how he always told her about the latest girl he was interested in. Every time there was a new girl he would say "she might be the one."

His girlfriends never seemed to stay with him for more than a few weeks though. The breakups seemed to get harder for him every time.

But Brittney knew she needed to live her life too. She was excited to be at college and meet all kinds of new people.

Sarah was a new friend that Brittney had met in class. They became close friends within weeks. Sarah was a tall, thin, pretty blonde girl. Cute guys were always introducing themselves to Sarah, and she enjoyed her dating life in college. She told Brittney everything, and Brittney enjoyed hearing all the gossip.

"So I invited Chris up to my room last night," Sarah said after class one day. She was excited to gossip to her new best friend.

"How did it go?" Brittney asked.

"Well let me just say that I wont be inviting him back," Sarah giggled.

"You better say more than that," Brittney replied, "now I'm curious!"

"Well he wasn't very big, if you know what I mean," Sarah laughed.

"Oh, poor guy" Brittney said sympathetically. Then she added with a giggle "how small was he?"

"Well I have a way of measuring it with my hand pretty well. He was only six inches at best, hard. It might have been as small as five and a half inches," Sarah answered.

"Oh," Brittney replied, "I think that's a good size."

"Well not for me," Sarah said. "Wouldn't you prefer bigger than that if it were one of your boyfriends Brittney?"

Brittney thought a moment then responded, "I just want to be with the man I love, no matter what his penis size is." Then she quickly added "when I meet him someday," trying to hide her vulnerability. She didn't want Sarah to know that she already did love someone, or that he was at this college and did not love her back.

"Oh that is so sweet. You are a true romantic," Sarah said, "and for your sake I hope he has a huge cock," she laughed.

Since Evan and Brittney still hung out as friends almost every day, it was inevitable that Sarah and Evan would meet. When they did, Brittney could have kicked herself. Evan and Sarah were immediately infatuated with each other. They were both tall, athletic, and attractive. With their dating patterns it was not long before they were both single again. Sarah was exactly Evan's type. Brittney was mad at herself for letting this happen. But it did happen, and Evan was soon dating Sarah. Brittney knew Sarah would tell her everything. She decided she was just going to be happy for both of her friends, no matter how much it hurt. But she wasn't prepared for the conversation Sarah and her were about to have.

"So how are you and Evan doing?" Brittney asked.

"We finally had sex," Sarah replied, "and it was amazing!"

"Really," Brittney said with her eyes growing wide. She was suddenly very curious for every detail she could get about the man she had secretly desired for her whole life. She felt a strong mix of sadness, jealousy, and overwhelming curiosity.

"He is an amazing lover, and he is very well endowed!" Sarah said deviously, biting her lower lip with desire at the thought of it.

"So he is perfect for you. You are in love!" Brittney said.

"Oh God no!" Sarah answered. "Evan and I are just hooking up. He knows it's just a fling. Nobody wants to get tied down to one person this early in college. We have three more years to meet other people."

"I didn't think Evan wanted something casual," Brittney replied. She decided she would have to talk to Evan about this.

"Oh for sure," Sarah said, "a tall handsome guy with a huge cock, he is any girl's perfect fling. He's the one night stand fantasy of all women. He can spend his whole life sleeping with any woman he wants and never have to settle down. I'd say he's the guy that every other guy wants to be. Why would he want to get tied down to any one girl?"

Brittney had never thought about it like that before.

Brittney invited Evan to lunch off campus the next day. It was a nice private setting and they sat in a corner booth.

"So how are you?" Brittney asked.

Evan forced a smile, but Brittney could see the sadness behind it. "I have feelings for Sarah, but she wants to keep it casual. They always do," he said.

Sarah was sexy, fun, and had a sweet but flirty personality. Brittney could see how she could be a heart breaker.

"Are you going to stay with her?" Brittney asked. She felt so bad for him. Why couldn't he see that she was the one he should really be with, not Sarah?

"I think so," he answered, "maybe she will start to take our relationship seriously if I show her how great it could be." He tried to be optimistic, but he sounded doubtful.

Brittney wanted to change the subject. She wanted to say something to cheer him up, so she blurted out stupidly, "Sarah says you have a huge cock. Women must love that," because what guy doesn't love hearing that?

An awkward moment passed between them, then Evan smiled.

"I don't think you would Brittney," he said, "it would go way to deep for you, shorty."

He was trying to be funny.

He had teased her about being short in the past, when she had joked he was "too tall" but this time she felt a little bit angry with Evan. He had turned the idea of making love with her into a joke. She felt hurt.

"I'm sorry Brittney," he said, "I didn't mean to offend you".

She knew he didn't. He had never been mean. She still felt upset though. She loved him, and he stupidly dated tall, shallow blondes, who only used him for flings because he had a huge dick. She knew he wanted more than a fling. She would love him forever, for who he was, and she didn't care about how big his cock was. Well, at least not as much as she cared about being with him.

Then something she had been studying in biology crossed her mind. She had a brilliant idea. She needed to talk to her Professor. She said goodbye to Evan and told him to have a good time with Sarah tonight. He might have detected a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"Thank you for meeting with me Professor Magnuson," Brittney greeted the biology professor. He was a large man. He looked like he had mountains of both muscle and fat on him. Everything about him was big.

"Brittney, I can always make time for my most brilliant student. What can I help you with," he replied in his deep, booming voice.

"Well I'm thinking about my term project and I had some questions," Brittney said truthfully, but without revealing the whole truth.

"Of course. You were working on the effects of various hormones on human development," he remembered out loud.

"Yes professor. I am curious if for every type of cellular activity that a hormone can initiate, if there is always a hormone that can cause the opposite. An anti-hormone for every hormone?"

"Excellent question," Dr. Magnusson replied. "In theory yes. For example strength training causes the release of growth hormones which specifically target muscle cells. Think about how large bodybuilders get. But of course all that muscle burns calories and so the body will shrink the muscle cells back down if they are not being used. It does this in order to save energy. That process is initiated by a different hormone."

"So there is a shrinking hormone opposite of the growth hormone for muscles, allowing the body to adapt to our survival needs, whether that is greater strength or more efficiency?" Brittney asked.

"Exactly!" Dr. Magnusson replied proudly.

"But Professor, is there such a pair of hormones for every cell type?" Brittney asked.

"A former colleague and friend of mine who works for a pharmaceutical company has done some work on that. In fact he developed a drug that shrinks excess skin faster after liposuction or gastric bypass surgery. I'll send you his research papers."

"Thank you so much Professor," Brittney thanked him with a big smile on her young pretty face. She felt optimistic now. Perhaps her crazy idea might be possible. She headed to the research lab.

A few weeks later she was ready to do what needed to be done. But first she had to see Evan. Not just see him, but SEE him, all of him. She had not ever seem him naked, and she had to know what she was working with. This was necessary to help her get the dosage right of her newly developed hormone solution. She also wanted to see him as he was now at least one time, before she would change him forever.

It wasn't difficult to plan. Evan had a predictable routine. Brittney knew when he worked out and when he showered every day. Since they lived down the hall from each other and stopped by each other's rooms frequently to talk, or to loan and borrow things, she could arrange an excuse for going into his room to see him. So she just had to time it right.

On a Wednesday evening, about 10 minutes after Evan had come back from a long run, Brittney walked into his room with last semester's chemistry book, a box of pencils, and a ruler.

As she pushed his door open she started to say "Evan I have the book you wanted," but she stopped before finishing.

Evan was naked, facing towards the door, and was just throwing his wet towel into his pile of laundry. Their eyes met and he froze. She looked down, then she froze. His cock was hanging down low. It was soft, but it was huge!

"Evan, you really are big!" She said.

"I'm sorry Brittney. I didn't think you were bringing that stuff by tonight. I would have locked the door," he apologized.

"Oh don't worry about it Evan, you clearly have no reason to be embarrassed," she said as she looked back down at his big dick.

"It's my blessing and my curse," Evan replied.

"Evan, you know I'm enthusiastic about anatomy and physiology. Would you let me measure it? For scientific curiosity of course," Brittney asked.

"Ummm, I guess that would be ok," he answered.

"Great!" Sarah took the ruler and walked over to Evan. She leaned over and held the ruler up to his cock. For the first time she felt a slight regret that she would never feel it inside her, not as it was now anyway.

"7 inches," she said, "soft. Evan, would you be willing to get it hard for me, for science I mean?"

"Well, ok. I think Sarah would understand, for science. Besides girls are always curious if I live up to my reputation on campus. Sarah doesn't mind me showing it off."

Brittney thought about his "reputation" for the first time. She'd have to do something about that too.

Evan put some lotion on his hands and started slowly stroking his big thick cock with both hands. Brittney took a mental note of where he kept the lotion.

Brittney started to get turned on watching him, but she didn't let Evan know. She watched with wide eyes as his cock continued to grow. She would fantasize about this many times in the future.

"Ok, I'm hard," he said after several minutes of slowly stroking his cock.

Brittney measured him again. "9 inches!" she exclaimed. Then she wrapped a piece of paper around his cock. She marked the paper where it overlapped with a pencil, straightened it out, and measured it.

"Evan your penis is 7 inches around!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"That sounds about right" Evan said. "Lots of women are excited to try sex with me. Most of them really enjoy it. A few say it hurts. None of them want to have sex with me every day though. It's honestly not always a good thing for me to have such a big cock Brittney. I feel like I have a special occasions only cock. I wish it was just a little smaller."

This made Brittney very happy to hear. Any doubts about whether her plan was really in Evan's best interest evaporated.

"Evan I'm sorry girls use you for sex," she said. It could have sounded sarcastic, but coming from Brittney it was sincere.

"Brittney I'm glad you're my friend," he said.

Brittney smiled. "One last thing Evan," she said as she pulled out her phone, "a picture, for science."

He nodded in approval. She took a few pictures, then gave Evan a quick hug. Then she left.

She barely made it down the hall though. As soon as she was in her own room she locked the door and pulled her tight jeans and wet panties down as fast as she could. She pulled her biggest dildo out of her closet. Her biggest dildo was actually slightly bigger and thicker than Evan's huge cock. She rarely used this one. It was more of a special occasions only kind of dildo. Seeing Evan naked and stroking himself was a very special occasion. She was so wet and ready that she had no trouble taking the whole dildo in. She was usually very slow and gentle with the big dildo, but this time she pounded the full length of it in and out hard and fast. Imagining Evan on top of her, she had an earth shattering orgasm in only a few strokes!

The next day Brittney regretted pounding her pussy so hard with such a big dildo. It was tender when she walked, but she was excited because it was the day she would begin her plan.

She had isolated the right hormone in the research lab and she had worked out how to synthesize it. She had created an effective topical delivery system. She had seen the bottle of lotion Evan used to get himself hard. She knew when he had class, and she had access to his room. It was the easiest part of the plan to put her solution into Evan's lotion bottle. Now she just needed to wait and let it work.

Three weeks later:

"Brittney I really need to talk to you," Sarah said over the phone.

"We can meet in a few minutes for coffee, I'll see you there," Brittney replied.

Sarah was already at the coffee shop when Brittney arrived. She looked irritated.

"Brittney, I need your big science brain to help me understand something," she said.

"Ok what's going on?" Brittney asked, as if she didn't already know.

"It's been a couple weeks since Evan and I have had sex, until last night anyway. We usually hook up once or twice a week, but not always. Anyway, last night he came over and was acting weird. I needed his big cock, but he was being all shy. He wouldn't let me see him naked. He got into bed with me with his pants on. I finally got him to have sex with me and it felt like his penis has SHRUNK! It was so much smaller than it was just two weeks ago! how is that possible?" Sarah asked.

"Well he couldn't have shrunk Sarah. Medically speaking that just isn't possible," Brittney lied.

"But he did shrink, and that used to be his best quality!" Sarah complained.

Brittney thought to herself about how big a favor she had really done for Evan. His best quality? Not even close. Sarah had never bothered to get to know Evan beyond his big cock.

"You remember how I can tell a guy's size really well with my hand," Sarah asked rhetorically. "Well he was 9 inches before, now he can't be more than 6."

Brittney thought to herself. Six inches was still just big enough to attract some shallow women. She would have to give it another week or two before swapping out the lotion bottle.

"I'm breaking up with him," Sarah said.

It took every ounce of self control that Brittney had to hide her triumphant expression!

"Oh Sarah, if that's what you have to do it's ok. I'm sure there are lots of big dicks on this campus," she comforted Sarah. She was sure Sarah would be fine.

Brittney felt very accomplished and optimistic as she left. Evan would turn to her for comfort, and she would finally seduce him. He would be so much better off with her.

It only took a few hours before Evan called her.

"Sarah broke up with me," he said.

"I'm sorry. Did she say why?" Brittney asked.

"No, but I think I know why. There is something wrong with me," he answered.

"No Evan, there is nothing wrong with you. You're an amazing guy," she told him, and she meant it.

"I mean there is something going on with me, physically," he clarified.

"What are you talking about Evan?"

"Brittney, I trust you with my secrets. I think my penis is shrinking."

"Evan that's impossible" Brittney lied for the second time that day.

"But I swear it is. You're super smart, is it true what they say, that too much masturbation can make your penis shrink?"

Of course that was not normally true. But Brittney's plan relied on Evan applying his lotion with her special hormone solution in it daily. She thought quickly, "Evan if your penis seems smaller it is probably reduced vascular plasticity. The worst thing you could do is stop masturbating."

"Oh, ok that makes sense," Evan sounded reassured. "Thank you Brittney. I don't know what I would do without you. I gotta go, bye."

It didn't actually occur to Brittney that Evan was going to masturbate right then, for the second time that day. She didn't think the breakup would lead to him masturbating two to three times a day to take his mind off of things.

Two more weeks later:

Brittney had decided to wait two more weeks. If Evan's cock shrunk from 9 inches to 6 inches in three weeks, then the solution was causing about a 10% size reduction per week. She reasoned that in in two more weeks he would be at very nearly 5 inches. It was perfect for her. Her little pink 5 inch dildo was the one she used the most often. She was using her 5 inch dildo daily now, anticipating her first time with Evan. And at 5 inches he would be just a little on the small side of average. Any tall blond just looking for big cock wouldn't waste his time anymore.

Again it was easy to slip into his room and swap out the lotion bottle. She wasn't expecting his bottle to be empty though. She was a little concerned, but assumed his rate of use had remained constant for the full five weeks. Therefore she assumed her estimate of his current size at approximately 5 inches was accurate. She left the empty bottle and snuck back out.

That same night she went and knocked on Evan's door. "It's me, can I come in."

"Sure, come in," Evan replied.

Brittney walked in and saw Evan laying on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"Evan I just wanted to see how you are doing," she said sincerely.

12