All Comments on 'Brittney is In Love! Pt. 01'

by BigScottSalot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
slavecaroslavecaroabout 2 years ago

Interesting. SPH is usually about the humiliation. Will she use this? Will she keep it too small to pleasure her? I enjoyed reading it, even though my fetish for SPH is different. Can I ask what your interest is here? Is it the non-consent?

BigScottSalotBigScottSalotabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comment slavecaro, you’re my first. I am still exploring my interest here, but I think the loss of control and the fetishization of the penis are both exciting aspects to me. I had a couple of real life experiences in high school that started my fetish. I like the attention and teasing and the sense of losing control. Mild humiliation can be arousing but cruelty isn’t really my thing. As I got older I realized women will tease a man for the reaction and my penis is probably more average than small, so the idea of it Shrinking so that the teasing could be more authentic became exciting. I hope writing can help me explore my sexuality in new ways.

Smallwhitedick89Smallwhitedick89about 2 years ago

Interesting start, definitely write up a part 2, I'd like it if he ended up being so Sensitive that he couldn't even last inside of her. But write whatever comes natural to you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it so far. Definitely a part 2. I'd personally enjoy a little more shrinking leading to trouble with premature ejaculation. She convinces him of a solution involving wearing her panties with a pad. This is what undoes his reputation and she secretly sets him up to get exposed as that small while wearing the panties. But that's just my particular kick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You did a terrific job. Keep writing as long as you enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I dunno if you're deliberately writing this as SPH, but if not, having him fall in love with her as she fixes it and then some might be an interesting direction to take the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very well written kept my interest an kept me wet from beginning to end please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it. Any chanve of a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good ! A part 2 is in writing ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous