Brittney is In Love! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan thought for a moment. "Brittney, remember when you saw me naked"

"Of course, big boy!" she teased, observing his reaction.

He sat up and looked at his shorts, his face blushing. "Well I'm glad you did see how big I was, because I need you to believe me. I'm not crazy. I had a HUGE COCK! But it shrunk. Who is going to want me now?"

"I remember it. I think you're going to have to let me see it now though," she asserted.

Evan didn't protest, he was almost submissive to her now, and she liked it.

"Ok," he said. He stood up. He was still so tall and so handsome. For some reason he took all his clothes off rather than simply pulling his shorts down in front. He started with his shirt, exposing his lean muscular torso. Then he pulled his shorts off, he still had tan muscular legs. Brittney licked her lips. Her pupils dilated as she watched him lustfully with years of pent up desire. She began getting wet in anticipation of seeing her masterpiece, his perfect (for her), almost 5 inch cock on his perfect body. Finally he pulled down his boxers.

Brittney's face went white with shock for a moment. Then she blushed with embarrassment for her poor Evan. His penis was much smaller than she had ever intended.

But then unexpectedly, immense sexual desire overcame her! She didn't understand her arousal at first, his soft penis was tiny! It sat delicately atop his plump little scrotum. Then she realized he looked almost identical to the statue of David. He was the statue of Evan! Her perfect masterpiece, except he was living flesh and blood. He was truly beautiful to behold, yet he was still her sweet, kind Evan.

"Evan, we need to get it hard to get your measurements," she prodded him.

"Ok," he said. He put his finger and thumb around his little penis and began rubbing it. It hardened almost instantly. Until now, Brittney had still half expected it to grow to about 5 inches hard. She finally realized her mistake, but it was too late now.

Evan had obviously accelerated his use of the lotion after the first three weeks, ruining her baseline for her estimates. She should have switched out the lotion a week and a half ago. She knew looking at his rock hard penis now, that it was much less than ideal for intercourse, but it was beautiful! It was smooth, firm, even perky. The head and shaft were beautifully proportioned. The length to girth were aesthetically perfect. He was simply beautiful! She hadn't intended to shrink Evan's once giant cock down so small. But seeing it now she knew she wouldn't change it if she could.

Evan would learn how to satisfy her with his mouth, hands, vibrators, dildos, cock sleeves, even a strap-on if she needed him to. Him having a big penis really wasn't necessary for her pleasure. Evan's beautiful, tiny, statuesque penis was to look at and admire! And she would use it for his pleasure.

"It really has shrunk," she said. "I think you're right Evan, I don't think your usual type of girlfriend is going to be interested in flings with you anymore."

Evan nodded sadly in agreement.

"But I think it is beautiful," she said. "I think you're beautiful Evan," she looked into his eyes, "but we still need your measurements, for science!" she smiled at him.

Evan looked down at her smiling face. He didn't feel embarrassed. She had always been there for him. She was his best friend. She had always been kind and understanding. She was playful and fun, she teased him but was never mean.

Now he noticed something he had somehow never seen before. This nerdy little girl he'd grown up next door to had somehow become a stunningly beautiful woman!

She was perfect! Everything about her was beautiful and sexy; her bright blue eyes and dark black hair, her large firm breasts, thin waist, big curvy ass and deliciously thick thighs, her petite 5'2" height. All of it came together to be the most beautiful feminine body he could possibly imagine, and she was the most beautiful soul he knew. He didn't understand how he had never seen this simple truth before.

She took the measurements with a stern, serious, scientific look on her face: "3.75 inches long, 3.75 inches around," she smiled again. "Perfect proportions Evan, it's a very nice looking and very perky little penis."

Evan began to speak "Brittney, I don't know what happened to my penis. You know I always have the worst timing, but Brittney."

"Yes Evan?" she encouraged him.

"Brittney I'm sorry I never realized how beautiful, and smart, and kind, and fun and amazing you are! I wish I could ask you to be my girlfriend," he finally revealed.

"Why can't you Evan?" she asked.

"Because, well look at me," he replied.

"ASK ME!" Brittney said forcefully, looking stern now.

"Brittney, I like you. Brittney I love you, will you be my girlfriend?" he finally asked.

Brittney stood up, looked him in the eyes, then looked at his penis. Then she looked him in the eyes again, "Evan, I can't, your penis is just too small," She turned and walked towards the door.

Then she turned around towards Evan. She laughed and ran back to him, jumping into his big strong arms. "Yes Evan, Yes! I will be your girlfriend. I love you Evan!"

For the first time, they kissed. Passionately they kissed.

Brittney knew she still had his big cock reputation to deal with. She didn't want every tall blond on campus flirting with him and trying to seduce him. She had a plan to end his big cock reputation once and for all.

But right now, she just couldn't wait to finally make love to Evan!

Coming soon: part 2. In which Brittney and Evan make love. How is the sex with Evan's now tiny cock? Too many girls on campus want Evan, thinking he has a huge cock. How does Brittney give Evan a new reputation? Brittney reverses the hormone solution to make cocks grow! but will she use it on Evan? Who else might she use it on? and why?

Author's note: this was my first story. If I should spend time on part 2 then please let me know in the comments!

12