Bro-Job

Story Info
Blow jobs for guys by guys...
3.3k words
4.6
15.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another horny morning, waking up with the thought and desire of a cock in my mouth. How did it come to this... I'm a married, white collar, professional, middle-aged, average guy next door... About seven years ago though I suddenly had the urge and craving to suck a cock and after getting the chance, there's been no turning back... I love the memories of the soft mushroom head on my tongue, the heat of a hard cock in my mouth, and most memorable... the feeling of a hard cock buried all the way down my throat with my face pressed up against a full bush... I quickly found out I have no gag reflex and can swallow any sized cock. One great experience was deepthroating a huge cock and the guy telling me nobody, woman or man had ever been able to do that. It's still weird that I am proud of that fact... but I am. I actually don't care the size of the cock I get to lick, suck and worship, as long as it's natural, hairy, full bush with hairy balls if at all possible. I just don't get into the whole "shaved" thing... it does not excite me in the least. Well, enough about my background... waking up horny is still a daily event, even in my late 50's... I have the sex drive and libido of an 18 year old. My wife, not so much and that's OK. I handle things myself as they say and enjoy browsing porn, specifically blow job porn and enjoy watching "experts" do their thing and I pick up a tidbit or two or get ideas on how I can enjoy myself or improve my technique in order to totally get a guy off. The goal is to hear lots of moans, lots of verbal commands, compliments and the final grunts of having my mouth filled with my prize... I want to feel and taste thick cum in my mouth, holding it there before I savor and swallow.

Unfortunately, because the wife and I both work from home and we live in a small town, I rarely get to indulge in my guilty pleasure. But sometimes the planets align and with the wife gone I can sneak in an encounter and get my cravings fulfilled.

This morning though I'm over the top horny and am watching throatfucking, facefucking and skullfucking videos that I've bookmarked or saved. This morning, I'm wanting to be on the receiving end of a hard throat fuck, making my throat sore for the next day or two. The wife is heading out the next day for several hours with some friends so I have an opportunity to line something up. Since Craigslist died off a while back and since I don't want to download or use any apps on my phone, I've only found Doublelist and sometimes SilverDaddies as possible hookup sites. (Are there any others I should check out? Seriously, please email me or comment below with other options).

I decide to come up with a post for Doublelist and it reads like this...

"MWM, professional, white collar, regular guy next door looking to be on the receiving end of a serious throatfucking. I call it a "Bro-job"... If you have or haven't received oral pleasure from a guy, here's your chance to totally use my mouth. Have you ever wished your wife or girlfriend would let you downright fuck her face? Use her mouth and fuck it like you do her pussy? But can't bring yourself to ask or you know she wouldn't go for it? Or maybe you had a girlfriend in the past that did let you and you miss those days. Well, I'm here and I can fulfill that desire and I can take it. No gag reflex, complete deepthroat and I swallow. How would you use my mouth? Would you hold my head with your hands and move my head back and forth on your cock fast and hard, or would you hold my head and outright fuck my mouth while holding my head still? Or better yet, my personal favorite... I lay on the bed, on my back, with my head hanging over the edge and you stand there and fuck straight down my throat imagining it's your wife and you're pounding her cunt... I want your balls swinging back and forth and hitting my forehead as you facefuck me and tell me what a good cocksucker I am. I want you to see how hard I am from being used, stroking my cock as you downright use my mouth and throat for your ultimate pleasure. Let me hear from you and what you'd like... I need to smell and taste your hairy balls tomorrow..."

I post it and I wait. I get a couple of the usual two word responses which I ignore. If you can't put a sentence together and tell me what you want, I'm not interested. I need to know you understand my request, my need and you're willing to fulfill it while getting what you want out of it.

Finally, a potential respondent... He describes himself, an average MWM like myself and he goes on to say he has always wanted to forcefeed his cock down a throat and fuck a mouth like a cunt but has never had the opportunity or pleasure. He goes on to say he has received oral from men twice before and he knows a guy gives better blowjobs and is excited by the possibility of what I describe.

We email back and forth a couple of times, he's able to keep a conversation going and we agree for him to come to the house the next day while the wife is gone.

I avoid jacking off, which isn't easy for me, I do it several times a day, but wanting to be at full horniness for the upcoming encounter. The clock moves slowly the next 18 hours, but finally the scheduled time arrives and my suitor arrives at the house. He's as described, mid 40's, average build but stocky with a broad chest, normal looking guy at the office type, decent looking, but that never matters to me, I'm not looking to date a guy, I just want his pants off and I hope he described himself as accurately down below.

I meet him as he gets out of his car in the driveway, tell him it's good to meet him, shake hands and have him walk with me through the garage. I make small talk, showing my woodworking set up, etc, making sure he's comfortable and realizing I'm a normal, sane guy... but one that simply wants to be submissive to his needs. I know it can be a bit awkward and nerve wracking at first so I do my best to put him at ease. I make sure to smile, laugh, make eye contact... just a couple of guys chatting. Then I ask, "You good to go inside?" And with an affirmative response, we head in.

I lead the way to the spare bedroom and once in there, I turn and wait as he follows me in, looks around, gets comfortable again... He had told me that he wasn't very experienced with this so I don't want to rush things or make him feel pressured. I take a step towards him and reach out and put my hand on his cock to feel him through his shorts. He lets out a small moan and he starts to touch me. No kissing or anything, I'm not into that. I only want one thing and my hand is literally a fraction of an inch from feeling it, the only thing in my way is the fabric of his clothing.

I give a little squeeze, feel him starting to respond to my touch. His hand moves down to mine... I made it very clear in our emails that I expect nothing in return, but always happy to receive anything, be it touching or whatever.

I find the button on his shorts and pop it open... I pull the zipper down, I reach inside and make it inside his boxers too and I shiver as I feel his full bush... jackpot... I love that feeling and now I instantly get harder imagining rubbing my face against that fur.

I go ahead and drop to my knees... where I want to be... subservient, ready to worship, ready to serve. I look up at him, he smiles and says, "You are a willing little cocksucker aren't you?" I shiver a little, I wasn't sure if he'd be verbal or not and I'm glad that he is, it turns me on to be talked to, directed, praised, ordered...

I respond with "Yes Sir, here to serve you, anything you want..."

He chuckles and says "You may regret saying that shortly..."

All I can think is, "Damn, I hope so..."

I slowly begin to let his shorts drop to the floor, his boxers staying in place. I take the elastic band in my hands and ever so slowly start to pull it down... he has a hairy belly from what I can see and a trail of hair going south... a great sign... I again get harder the more fur I see... I don't know why that turns me on so much, but it does... I do love a hairy pussy too though, so at least I'm consistent.

Inch by inch I pull the boxers down, enjoying the tease not only for him but for myself. More hairy goodness, then I manly scent drifts to my nose... He's freshly showered but his arousal has stirred his balls and I absolutely love the scent of balls... even a good clean sweat after a workout for example is extremely erotic to sniff.

As I lower the boxers his hardening cock literally springs out and pops up... A beautiful, thick cock, not fully erect yet but a very nice length already. I almost drool thinking of it filling my windpipe...

He looks down at me and says "Do you like what you see cocksucker?"

I immediately respond "Yes, very much so Sir... very much so..."

I finish lowering his boxers and he steps out of his clothing. He opens his legs a bit in a wide stance. I can now enjoy the vision of his sexy, hairy cock and his balls are nice, hanging slightly, covered in hair as well... I'm in fucking heaven...

I decide to start with a sniff and I lower my head and nuzzle up under his cock and balls and breathe in deep feeling the weight of his balls on my face... My eyes closed, breathing in a couple of times... That's all I need as I'm rock hard now.

"Strip down. I like my cocksuckers naked." I hear him say as he removes his shirt... hairy belly leads up to a hairy chest... His body is just as I fantasize about.

I stand, strip down and immediately get back on my knees. He smiles down and says "I see you're already hard, you truly do enjoy servicing, don't you, bitch?"

I don't respond with words, I simply take the head of his cock in my mouth. The feeling of a soft mushroom head on my tongue never gets old. It's amazing how a hard cock can also be so soft. I get a slight taste of precum from the tip of his cock... I'll want to coax more of that out as I enjoy myself with this fabulous piece of meat.

"Your mouth feels good, I can't wait to feel your throat. Start getting my cock and your throat ready as I've been daydreaming about pounding your mouth as you promised you could handle."

I start to suck the head of his cock, working my way down a little at a time, getting it wet, wanting to feel how thick he gets, getting psyched up to be his bitch, using my mouth like a pussy...

He places his hands on my head and starts to pump back and forth, priming me. I let him guide my movements, let him use me as he wishes. I hold still, he slowly works back and forth going a little deeper each time. I love watching his balls sway back and forth, his bush coming at me and going back, over and over. Smelling his arousal, smelling his cock, his balls and I hope he'll let me rim him also, I want to see and taste that hairy hole of his.

After a couple of minutes of priming me, he says "Time to get to the real agenda... get on the bed, on your back as you described in your ad. I'm going to own your mouth cunt."

I do as I'm commanded, naked, sprawled out on the bed, working my way to the edge, my head hanging over...

He says, "Stroke your cock, it's a nice cock, I want to watch you get off as I face fuck you."

I slowly stroke my cock as I open my mouth wide, looking at the underside of his balls and his hairy crack and hole. The bed is high enough that he doesn't have to maneuver much, but he does widen his stance giving me an even better view and I watch as he guides his thick cock to my waiting opening. He slides into my mouth, gliding in, still wet from my mouth action a minute ago... he pushes, pushes, not pausing, steady pace and hits the back of my throat, testing it... feeling the resistance at first, pulling back and working me up to his girth. He reaches down and pinches my nipples, then he leans forward and replaces my hand on my cock with his and starts to stroke me... I shiver in the sensation and moan on his cock letting him know I like what he's doing.

"You're a hot little slut, aren't you? You truly are a cock whore as you described, aren't you?"

I simply moan in response with a mouthful of cock. He stands back up fully again, I already miss the feel of his hand on my cock, but I'm here for his pleasure, not the other way around. He starts moving back and forth with his hips, each time hitting the back of my throat... after about the 5th cycle he hits the back, holds it there and then starts to press... This is it, this is what I want... I relax my throat as much as I can, I take a deep breath through my nose and feel him pressing... then... fuck yes, that's it, the pop of my throat giving way and he pushes all the way down. His pelvis is against my face, his full bush pressed against me. He grunts... as I furiously stroke my cock, getting what I've been craving...

"Oh fuck, that's it you little slut... your throat is tight... let's open it up a little..."

He starts moving his hips back and forth allowing the full length of his cock to almost slide out of my mouth before sliding back in again... and down... the resistance of the opening of my throat easing with each stroke... Soon he's gliding all the way in and down my throat... "I love seeing the bulge in your throat each time... that's so fucking hot." He says.

I simply relax as much as I can so my throat is wide open, hoping it feels like a pussy so he can really fuck my face soon... I time my breathing so as to be able to just let him use my mouth without interruption. My cock is rock hard as I'm being used and getting exactly what I wanted, needed, craved.

"Alright bitch, it's time to see how much you can take and how hard. Are you ready?"

This time he pulls out of my mouth so I can respond... "Yes Sir... I'm more than ready... I want it as hard as you can give it to me."

He laughs... "We'll see about that... But first, you have to earn it..." And with that, he lowers his ass on my face with his tight hole on my nose... "Sniff it bitch, I want to hear you smelling my asshole. Yeah, that's it, now lick it... Mmmm, good... now try to push your tongue in... Damn, that's good... yeah, that's getting me even harder so I can totally destroy your throat... that's it, tongue fuck my shit hole... You really will do anything, won't you..."

I was loving it, him smothering me with his ass, being verbal with me, telling me what to do and the entire time I'm stroking my cock furiously as I smell and taste his hole...

He rises back up, takes his rock hard now ultra swollen cock in his hand and guides it to my waiting mouth pussy. I'm wide open, waiting... wanting... and he does just what I hoped he'd do... he slammed that hard cock straight down my throat, his pubes up against my chin, my nose in the crack of his ass, my throat stretched tight around his sweet tasting cock. My throat relaxes a little as he holds himself in place. I'm unable to breathe but I have sufficient air in my lungs for a minute as he grinds himself against my face before pulling back and I gasp for air.... God yes, that's what I've been waiting for and wanting... More... I want more...

"That's a good start, but now I'm ready to pound your pussy mouth... I've been thinking about this since I saw your post. The more I thought about it, the more I realized how much I'd enjoy it."

My head hanging, my mouth wide open, my eyes looking up at his swinging balls... he grabs his cock again, aims and FIRES... Fuck yes! Straight down my throat to the base of his balls, his balls slapping my forehead. This time he pulls back out halfway, pounds forward again with a grunt... I love the feeling of his balls hitting me... Again... Again... I'm timing my breaths when I can get a lung full of air. Again... AGAIN... I'm stroking my cock harder as he truly skull fucks me. He's grunting with each thrust, I'm gasping each time he pulls back... I keep my mouth wide open letting him fuck my mouth cunt. Again... again... I'm so turned on, I blast a shot of cum on my chest... bucking my hips as I shoot again and again. I know he sees it and it's enough to put him over the edge and he slams himself fully into me and holds it there and I feel his cock throbbing, here he cums... straight into my stomach... I love it, but at the same time wish I could feel it and taste it in my mouth... throbbing over and over, expanding my throat a little each time... Fuck yes, this was everything I'd been craving...

After what felt like minutes but was only about 30 seconds, he slowly withdraws his still hard cock from my throat, I feel my throat go back to normal, I get a little taste of his cum as the soft mushroom head glides along my tongue... Once cleared of my mouth, I gasp and pant for air, my cock gone soft, my chest and stomach covered in my cum... my mind a whirlwind of total pleasure and I hear... "Fuck man, that was absolutely amazing, you weren't kidding... I fucked your mouth like a cunt and it was unreal."

To which I simply smiled and said "Next time will be even better..."