All Comments on 'Bro-Job'

by ManyFetishes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Welcome back ManyFetishes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am just like You ! WM/60 TN

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good!

Try sniffies.com

RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

Hot story with great descriptions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmmm love being a cocksucker myself, taught young and only made me want it more! Holler sometime mastevens001 yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MMM, sweaty, hairy, masculine low hanging balls on my chin. It makes me so hard thinking about having my face buried in a musky mans crotch with him talking to me about my desire to inhale his manliness...nice horny verbal comments about my need to please a mans need to release his warm sticky semen in my mouth and face. Would love to even be a third guy in a gay couples desire to break in a married guys oral desires as they direct me to lick suck taste and smell their scents they have saved for me throughout the day as they push their white underwear or jock strapped bulges in my face as my head hangs over the bed in anticipation of pleasing their hard male members and their plump full low hanging balls being dropped over my mouth and nose. I want to please their cock and balls and feel their semen travel up their veiny cocks while it spurts on my face and in my mouth...would love to lick their cum off their sweaty hairy balls as well, the idea of being drowned in the masculine heat of their crotches is enough to make me leak. Oral sex with a couple of safe guys, married straight or gay is on my bucket list and I hope to make this happen before this long married 60 year old gets too old to act on this growing sexual desire. Wish it was easy to find a willing partner!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous